Goodbye Jesus

www.onlinechristianityteacher.com

OnlineChristianityTeacher

"Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Hello,

"The Lion's Den"

It looks like I am in the right place - I have just made a new website: "onlinechristianityteacher.com".

There is also a forum on it if you wanted to respond to any material.

Best wishes,

Philip.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlineChristianityTeacher

• Ouroboros

• nightflight

• Deva

Fine, but I can promise you that the members here know as least as much Bible as you do.

Philip I am afraid we have heard it all before.

Ah hell, another one. Times like this I ;miss Grandpa Harley.

Teacher,

It's more like spamming when you post advertisement about your website.

Besides, I looked at your site, hmm... kind of chaotic. I thought your God wasn't the source of confusion, so why is your website so confusing?

Teacher,

It's more like spamming when you post advertisement about your website.

I hope to be "guilty" of preaching the Gospel.

Teacher,

Besides, I looked at your site, hmm... kind of chaotic. I thought your God wasn't the source of confusion, so why is your website so confusing?

Um, I hadn't heard that it was "totally confusing", but agree that it could be improved - I only started it 10 days ago. :-)

Reason for edit:: Changed the link. No need to increase link-count on Google through forum spamming.

Yeah, I suppose that it would be nice, but Evangelism is the most important thing to me.

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Sonny boy, you do not have a clue.

You are naive, gullible, and ignorant. Those are not insults, but observations.

I hope you wake up and realize that "evangelizing" about an invisible friend who lives in the sky that has all sorts of silly, arbitrary rules you must follow if he is to be your friend.

I hope you embrace your humanity and live your life to the fullest instead of wasting it "teaching" about the adult equivalent of Santa Claus and worshiping a gawd that is a despicable, misogynist, mass murderer by even the lowest of human standards.

Meanwhile, fuck off and take your derive-by "evangelism" with you.

Do you actually think you have something to teach us? Do you think we haven't heard it before? This site is called Ex-Christian.net. That alone should give you a clue.

Thank you, Snakefoot. GH would'a been proud.woohoo.gif

I hope you wake up and realize that "evangelizing" about an invisible friend who lives in the sky that has all sorts of silly, arbitrary rules you must follow if he is to be your friend.

Do you actually think you have something to teach us? Do you think we haven't heard it before? This site is called Ex-Christian.net. That alone should give you a clue.

If you truly have no wish or interest for Jesus, I would be sorry to hear it, but that of course is your perogative and you would have no need to respond to this post again.

OnlineChristianityTeacher.com

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I hope to be "guilty" of preaching the Gospel.

Nah, you're guilty of spamming for your website.

We have Christians coming here preaching their stuff all the time. But to create links to other websites to increase the Google count isn't ethical.

Um, I hadn't heard that it was "totally confusing", but agree that it could be improved - I only started it 10 days ago. :-)

It takes time to get it right.

Yeah, I suppose that it would be nice, but Evangelism is the most important thing to me.

That's why I changed your link to just the name. The web-crawlers won't pick it up.

Isn't it strange that different denominations got different interpretations of the Gospel they're preaching? Which one of the Gospels will reach all nations? Is Jesus delayed because the wrong ones are spreading?

OCT,

I don't understand what this is doing in the lion's den.

The post doesn't raise any arguments or make any points to discuss. The subsequent responses have an entitled, self righteous attitude. Because you are spreading your precious gospel, you feel like you are entitled to ram it down the peoples' throats here. You are wrong.

Allow me to propose an alternative strategy. Say something smart. Be interesting, intelligent and engaging.

Stand above the whole host of your fellow evangelists and actually makes us interested enough to go visit your website.

Until then, drop the smarmy "I'm just a lil' ole' teacher of the gospel" routine and prove you've got the ability to carry on a meaningful discussion.

OB '63

So your end motive is to cause the end of the world? And send all us unsaved heathens to hell? That's not very nice. LeslieHappyCry.gif

If you truly have no wish or interest for Jesus, I would be sorry to hear it, but that of course is your perogative and you would have no need to respond to this post again.

And you would truly have no need to write another.

Too bad, world is still here. Another wrong prediction.

Nah, you're guilty of spamming for your website.

We have Christians coming here preaching their stuff all the time. But to create links to other websites to increase the Google count isn't ethical.

As I already said, Evangelism is the most important thing for me: I hope to be "guilty as charged" of that.

Isn't it strange that different denominations got different interpretations of the Gospel they're preaching? Which one of the Gospels will reach all nations? Is Jesus delayed because the wrong ones are spreading?

Who knows, Jesus' Second Coming could be nearer than you think :-).

So your end motive is to cause the end of the world? And send all us unsaved heathens to hell? That's not very nice.

It is not for me to judge anyone and of course, we can all pray to Jesus for forgiveness and Eternal Life :-).

As I already said, Evangelism is the most important thing for me: I hope to be "guilty as charged" of that.

Of course you are. But it's not a crime.

Who knows, Jesus' Second Coming could be nearer than you think :-).

Perhaps Jesus's end is closer than we think.

Personally I turn my other cheek when someone slaps it.

We don't need to pray to Jesus. We don't believe he exists and we haven't done anything wrong. Please get a clue.

We'll see :-).

That's what she said.

We don't need to pray to Jesus. We don't believe he exists and we haven't done anything wrong. Please get a clue.

Your opinion heard :-).

We'll see alright. How long has it been -- oh only 2,000 years or so. Feel free to wait and hope, some of us have better things to do, like living.

OCT,

I don't understand what this is doing in the lion's den.

The post doesn't raise any arguments or make any points to discuss. The subsequent responses have an entitled, self righteous attitude. Because you are spreading your precious gospel, you feel like you are entitled to ram it down the peoples' throats here. You are wrong.

Allow me to propose an alternative strategy. Say something smart. Be interesting, intelligent and engaging.

Stand above the whole host of your fellow evangelists and actually makes us interested enough to go visit your website.

Until then, drop the smarmy "I'm just a lil' ole' teacher of the gospel" routine and prove you've got the ability to carry on a meaningful discussion.

OB '63

Your opinion noted :-).

We'll see alright. How long has it been -- oh only 2,000 years or so. Feel free to wait and hope, some of us have better things to do, like living.

Your opinion noted.

OnlineChristianityTeacher.com