Goodbye Jesus

Why must non-christians continiously preach?

daniel_1012

Danny is trying very hard to be clever here. He's really not very clever, but he thinks he is.

Basically, his entire first post is meant to sound, word-for-word, like some of the posts directed to Christians, such as "we were once you" and "we believed what you believed". He's trying to mirror these statements back at us, as though they even make any contextual sense when being stated by a Christian.

Daniel strikes me as somewhat of a lightweight. Sort of the Christian equivelant of a Slinkee. Not really good for anything except maybe pushing him down a flight of stairs.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• daniel_1012

• Vigile

• white_raven23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel strikes me as somewhat of a lightweight.  Sort of the Christian equivelant of a Slinkee.  Not really good for anything except maybe pushing him down a flight of stairs.

If he behaves in real life like he does on this forum he will probably get a lot of volunteers. I wouldn't be surprised if even his own pastor were first in line.

Daniel strikes me as somewhat of a lightweight. Sort of the Christian equivelant of a Slinkee. Not really good for anything except maybe pushing him down a flight of stairs.

Dang it Mr. Neil now the song is gonna be stuck in my head.

Slinky Slinky for fun its a wonderful toy

Slinky Slinky it's fun for a girl or a boy.

Not really good for anything except maybe pushing him down a flight of stairs.

It's good to see the evolutionary theory has done you right -- as well as anyone else that found this humorous.

• Admin

Daniel, since you obviously understand how annoying it is to have someone come to your house, knock on your door, and blather about things you consider nonsense, then I suggest you would be wise to change your present behavior.

You assume that this section (Debating with Christians) was created to encourage debate. Actually this section of the board was created because Christians like yourself insist on coming to this site to argue about their myths. They would leave "droppings" all over the board in every section. Instead of allowing them to continue to leave their "droppings" all over the board, I created this section. Mostly I try to ignore this area because it is so annoying.

For now, you've been granted the PRIVILEGE to post here - it is NOT a right. This is our house, and quite frankly, you are an uninvited, although tolerated, guest.

Try and keep all that in mind.

Now, here is the rest of what is written for this section:

This is the section of the board to post Christian opinions, arguments, sermons and so on. Even aggressive evangelism will be tolerated in this section of the forum.

However, do expect very heated responses.

Registration is required, but that is only to encourage "real" discussions with "real" Christians.

Any questions?

It's good to see the evolutionary theory has done you right -- as well as anyone else that found this humorous.
lol... What does evolution have to do with anything? I thought we were talking about non-believers.

Or do you take both to be synonymous like a typical uneducated cretin?

Again, you're really not as clever as you think you are.

Any questions?

No, but I do have a comment.

You tolerate nothing, but it is God who tolerats you.

lol... What does evolution have to do with anything?  I thought we were talking about non-believers.

Or do you take both to be synonymous like a typical uneducated cretin?

Again, you're really not as clever as you think you are.

My memory is so amazing, that I can actually remember other things you have said.

It's good to see that evolutionary thinking has done you good. *stands at edge of stairs*

Do you wish to push me off the edge of the stairs, murderer, and end your pain? Since being pushed off staris is all I am good for. Do good, oh atheist, and show us what you are good for.

Thanks for not actually answering my question, moron.

And my don't you have an inflated ego? You're not causing me any pain. The point of my post was that you are relatively useless but amusing nonetheless.

Thanks for not actually answering my question, moron.

And my don't you have an inflated ego?  You're not causing me any pain.  The point of my post was that you are relatively useless but amusing nonetheless.

Thanks for showing us your true atheistic belief.

I wait at the edge of the stairs, murderer.

Again, it was a commentary about how useless you are and yet you still manage to be amusing to some degree. Are you too stupid to understand what a metaphor is?

Now stop stalling. Why did you bring up evolution? What does evolution have to do with this topic?

You stand here and speak so harshly against a meaningless comment but yet support and believe in a  blood thirsty, temper tantrum throwing, disgusting, evil, immoral description of a perfect being who has done far worse, according to bible authors.  What a hypocrite you are.  You believe and call good an evil god and then give a mere human a chastising for what you consider an "evil atheist" statement.

Well, I used to believe in that same evil being but under the guise of loving.  So glad that I came to the truth because even IF that god were real, I cannot worship nor wish to spend eternity with such an evil monster.

Perfectly put Serenity I could not have even come close to expressing it that well :thanks:

Again, it was a commentary about how useless you are and yet you still manage to be amusing to some degree.  Are you too stupid to understand what a metaphor is?

Now stop stalling.  Why did you bring up evolution?  What does evolution have to do with this topic?

I stand at the edge of the stairs. You're the one evading the issue.

Show us your good works. Make a slinky out of me.

So you are stupid. I see. You don't want to answer questions about evolution, because you don't understand evolution. You don't want to admit that you got caught.

Pussy.

I stand at the edge of the stairs.  You're the one evading the issue.

Show us your good works.  Make a slinky out of me.

SPAM SPAM SPAM that’s all you know how to do is just cut and past the same message over and over again. Indeed a true role model for any Xtian Trolls on this board. :loser:

Mr. Neil, I think that Danny would love to show you some true Christian love, he seems fond of you.....
I always shudder when I hear the phrase "Christian love". No fucking thanks.

I think he's concentrated on me because he got caught saying something about evolution that reveals his ignorance, and now he's trying to cover his ass by making me out to be a murderer.

Cheap tactic, really.

What he doesn't get is that I've already pushed him down the stairs, and his endless quibbling now is the famous "slinkety sound" that we all remember so fondly from the Slinky theme song on the commercials.

I always shudder when I hear the phrase "Christian love".  No fucking thanks.

I think he's concentrated on me because he got caught saying something about evolution that reveals his ignorance, and now he's trying to cover his ass by making me out to be a murderer.

Cheap tactic, really.

Hey don't they call that a red herring? :D

No, but I do have a comment.

You tolerate nothing, but it is God who tolerats you.

:lmao::lmao:

Now you're getting funny. Your god tolerates us right into hell.

Toleration BTW is not a blank check. Behave like an adult and you will be treated as such. Behave like an uneducated lout and throw childish tantrums, then expect to get treated the way you have been here. You're free to take your ball and go home if you don't like it. You wish to have a real discussion with us? Clean up your act give us something to think about. I don't think you are capable but...

My memory is so amazing, that I can actually remember other things you have said.

It's good to see that evolutionary thinking has done you good.  *stands at edge of stairs*

Do you wish to push me off the edge of the stairs, murderer, and end your pain?  Since being pushed off staris is all I am good for.  Do good, oh atheist, and show us what you are good for.

Are you drunk? This is a serious question.

You stand here and speak so harshly against a meaningless comment but yet support and believe in a  blood thirsty, temper tantrum throwing, disgusting, evil, immoral description of a perfect being who has done far worse, according to bible authors.  What a hypocrite you are. 

No, no, no Serenity. I think you hit on something here. Dan is not a hypocrite, he is the first True™ christian that we have had on this board. He's behaving just like his god, his fruits are just like his god's fruits, he is acting precisely as a follower of a "temper tantrum throwing, disgusting, evil" god should act. Bravo Dan

Thanks for showing us your true atheistic belief.

I wait at the edge of the stairs, murderer.

If you ever, EVER refer to anyone else here in that manner, I swear I will report EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE until such time as you are permanently removed from this forum. Do you understand me, boy? Don't you dare fuck with us!

Easy... easy...

He's a pussy. See? He ran away, because he couldn't answer my question.

In fact, just for the record, this is now the second time he's run away from me. The first time is right here. Notice how he pussies around my first post, but when I refocus the topic, he has no answer for me. In fact, despite posting almost immediately after my second post, he completely avoids ever addressing my statement again.

Easy... easy...

He's a pussy.  See?  He ran away, because he couldn't answer my question.

That boy is either drunk or has a sub 70 IQ, or maybe both. His little "gift" the other day was obviously a cut and paste job. The real Dan froths at the mouth and throws back metaphors the way a 4 year old would. :twitch:

BUT, I call him still a hypocrite for supporting and acting like the god of his beliefs,  when he calls one a murderer.

You're right, that is hypocritical.

I'm with Vulgaris.  Calling someone a murderer is totally out of line and unless he apologizes, I feel that Dan should be banned for his comments.  He is a pussy and a slanderer and doesn't deserve to be here.

I wouldn't ban him for it, he is really showing others how a true christian behaves. Serious doubts started creeping in for me when I was out street witnessing with my baptist buddies. When they started treating a quite bright 17yo we coaxed into Denny's with us the way that Dan here treats us, I was seriously taken aback. They did it because the young gentleman had questions for us all we couldn't answer; their reaction was to go negative, mine was to pipe down and vow to study. It's my hope that for every Dan out their, there's a Don (me) who will take a step back and think.

It is slander, and it is uncalled for, but frankly there are other forms of slander that have gotten me far more upset. I got really angry with one of the visiting Christians for accusing me of being a plagerist, and I really pushed for something to be done about it.

I'm really not upset about Danny's accusation, but I agree with you in principal. Slander should be a serious offense around here. It's not a problem that simply ignoring that individual can solve. Even if I was to ignore this person, I really don't need him trying to damage my character.