Goodbye Jesus

Why must non-christians continiously preach?

daniel_1012

Thanks for showing us your true atheistic belief.

I wait at the edge of the stairs, murderer.

What then, when you find no god waiting for you at the end of the fall?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• daniel_1012

• Vigile

• white_raven23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but I do have a comment.

You tolerate nothing, but it is God who tolerats you.

"A witty saying proves nothing."

-Voltaire

I am just tired of all the preaching going on by all the non-christians on these boards.  We've heard it all already.  Always preaching your beliefs, lifestyle, and point of view.

Something non-christians don't understand -- WE ONCE WERE YOU.  We have been there.  We were once non-christians, just like you... really.  We've been in your shoes.

You may not believe it is true, and you may think that we were just raised in a certain way, and you may not give *claim* to the legitimacy of our conversion... but really, we've been there... we know, so stop with the insatiable preaching already.

Really, we Christians don't need to hear it!  We know!!! You don't believe, we get it.  We understand that "Gawd is not teh real," and that you believe Christianity has failed you somehow.  Must you continiously preach your beliefs to us Christians, telling us this is what you believe?

This enlightening turning of the tables has been brought to you by Dannyboy Inc.

Thank you for listening.

I must admit that this made me laugh. After reading the debates over the last year I saw the humor. :HaHa:

That being said.....this is an Ex-christian board and a place for those that feel they need to vent and let go of certain emotions.

We are guests here, Daniel.

Tap

At first I thought this place was just to be used as a trap to insult followers of Jesus who showed up here, because these "alledged" Ex Christians are dissatisfied with Christianity because it let them down in some way.

First, learn to spell.

Second, you are either a cultist, or a non-cultist, or a former cultist. Most of us here consider Christianity to be a cult, therefore, we are ex-cultists. If someone told you they converted to Christianity and were an ex-Muslim, ex-Wiccan, ex-Buddhist, ex-Agnostic, ex-Atheist, etc., why would you not consider those people not a Real True Whatever They Were? Surely a Real True Atheist wouldn't join a cult. Surely a Real True Muslim wouldn't leave their belief system for another, especially considering Muslim hell is worse than Christian hell. Logically, "religions" are all cults and people just move from one to another. Did it ever occur to you that logically, the simplest explanation is usually the truth?

You're prejudiced and brainwashed.

I must admit that this made me laugh. After reading the debates over the last year I saw the humor.  :HaHa:

That being said.....this is an Ex-christian board and a place for those that feel they need to vent and let go of certain emotions.

We are guests here, Daniel.

Tap

And unlike the ban-happy Christian forums who block anyone from posting who might cause a free thought to enter the sheeps' brains, we are pretty tolerant and almost never ban anyone.

My mind has changed about that however, I honestly believe most of the people here, are trying to support each other in finding out who God and Jesus are outside of the Church, because Religion has hurt many of them.

What the hell are you smoking? I am an APOSTATE, ATHEIST, ANTI-THEIST. I can assure you that I am NOT trying to find "god" or "Jesus". Both "god and Jesus" are fairy tales inside AND outside of the church.

And while it is true that a few have been damaged by religion, it was REASON that caused us ALL to leave and not look back.

Please, do me a favor and stop speaking for me and other people. Your armchair pop-psychobabble isn't welcome. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. :Wendywhatever:

P.S. - IF you REALLY want to know what I think about religion, see the link below. Have a nice fairy tale day.

And unlike the ban-happy Christian forums who block anyone from posting who might cause a free thought to enter the sheeps' brains, we are pretty tolerant and almost never ban anyone.
In a way, it is a lot more satisfying to chase them out on their bellies.

Of course, then they wine to YIF and other Xtians about how they were so dreadfully persecuted.

Daniel was here on a regular basis until today.

Why don't you go find out where he's at?

In my last PM interaction with him, I pointed to other Forums that do more of "Christians is always right" debating, so he could feel home. He basically answered "alright."

I don't think we'll see him here for a while, or ever. He might be getting active in Trib forces.

I don't think we'll see him here for a while, or ever. He might be getting active in Trib forces.

Aw...I'll miss his wit and wisdom.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: