Goodbye Jesus

Why must non-christians continiously preach?

daniel_1012

No, but I do have a comment.

You tolerate nothing, but it is God who tolerats you.

You're still here, aren't you?

THEN WE'RE FUCKING TOLERATING YOU!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• daniel_1012

• Vigile

• white_raven23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel

Are you sure? I guess it must be the universal life force that tolerates you :grin:

And by the way, have you ever been an ex-christian? I feel quite sure, that you haven't.

You're not acting very Christian-like, Daniel. Your god says to love others, not hate them or judge them. Maybe you should think about that first before posting.

Perhaps I'm angry at myself, for almost turning out my children like Danny and responding by being a little too upset.  After all, that my children could have turned into such an obstinate, self-righteous asshole is a nightmarish scenario for any loving mother!

I hope you know I wasn't chiding you.

BTW, I think you could never turn out children anywhere near a Dan. From what I know of you here, they will grow up to be well behaved, tolerant, open minded, clear thinking individuals.

i think it all boils down to this...daniel is coming here to "debate" with his flimsy arguments, because in all reality, he wants to be converted..hes looking for a good reason to be converted (as was the case with almost all of us who came here when on the fence)... although he may be too afraid or too entrenched to see the light...he still comes back and posts these rediculous posts...i get the point of your convoluted humor...you are the product of the circular logic that made you...but if you are tired of being "preached" at...you know where the door is

and on another note...why dont you go to a gay forum and try to debate with them...or are you too scared you might actually like dick?

and on another note...why dont you go to a gay forum and try to debate with them...or are you too scared you might actually like dick?

That is, bar none, the funniest post in this whole thread! LOL

Kudos to the new guy. :woohoo:

Oh wow - he got you there dude! You might as well shut the whole board down.........

:Doh:

WOW! You guys have been busy since I've been gone. Oh well. Looks like all the good insults have been taken. I'll just have to be satisfied with a cliched "Fuck you, daniel_1012! :Sheep: Welcome to my Iggy List."

Preaching = telling someone in your own home your views?

No - I don't think so. Preaching would be going to a Christian forum and doing what you're doing here.

You're wrong about this, in all ways - shapes - and manners. Please try again later.

not to mention very unChristian :ugh:

So you are stupid.  I see.  You don't want to answer questions about evolution, because you don't understand evolution.  You don't want to admit that you got caught.

Pussy.

Thanks for showing us the true colors of an atheist evolutionist. Nothing more than a slinky, good for pushing down the stairs, am I.

And all you good atheists and non-christians, come to his defense and show him how appropriet he is! Defend him, unless your precious mindset be crushed.

You can't find God for the same reason a murderer can't find a policeman.

Thanks for showing us the true colors of an atheist evolutionist.  Nothing more than a slinky, good for pushing down the stairs, am I.

And all you good atheists and non-christians, come to his defense and show him how appropriet he is!  Defend him, unless your precious mindset be crushed.

waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah mommy, Neil has me cornered and there's nothing i can do but: waaaaaah waaaaah.

:Hmm:

temper_tantrum.jpg

What he doesn't get is that I've already pushed him down the stairs, and his endless quibbling now is the famous "slinkety sound" that we all remember so fondly from the Slinky theme song on the commercials.

i think it all boils down to this...daniel is coming here to "debate" with his flimsy arguments, because in all reality, he wants to be converted..hes looking for a good reason to be converted (as was the case with almost all of us who came here when on the fence)... although he may be too afraid or too entrenched to see the light...he still comes back and posts these rediculous posts...i get the point of your convoluted humor...you are the product of the circular logic that made you...but if you are tired of being "preached" at...you know where the door is

If you can provide me a good reason to go to hell, shoot. Just because some of you lost faith, and climbed into a pit saying, "we are free down here! down here is not down at all! It is up!" -- Does not mean all will be so foolish to follow you into the pit.

Thanks for showing us the true colors of an atheist evolutionist.  Nothing more than a slinky, good for pushing down the stairs, am I.

And all you good atheists and non-christians, come to his defense and show him how appropriet he is!  Defend him, unless your precious mindset be crushed.

WAH WAH I DIDN'T GET DEFENDED FOR CALLING A RESPECTED MEMBER A MURDERER PITY ME WAH WAH WAH

Fuck off, Danny boy, you're no longer welcome here. Just get the fuck out, now.

Quit with all the trite bullshit and leave like you keep saying you're going to. Otherwise, start backing up your bullshit. One or the other, Danny boy, and if you do neither, you'll get banned. Do you understand me, you rotting pile of self-righteous filth?

Wrap your sorry head around this, Danny boy: WE ARE NOT TRYING TO FIND YOUR MYTHICAL SKY-MAN. WE ALL THOUGHT WE HAD AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE BULLSHIT. STOP LYING.

Already had god. Had Santa and the Easter Bunny too. Don't need any of them now. Outgrew stupid childhood fantasys.

Oh, I am quite calm as I reveal your wickedness. Tempertandrum, not in the least. :) You misinterpret my lack of respect for your wickedness, with loss of control. I am quite, in control. :) This is easy, but now it is time for bed.

Hi Daniel. Quick observation. Your signature line, Matthew 24:12,13 is an indication that according to your worldview, your own personal salvation is far from assured. In fact, you are in no better stead than anyone else on this board. Apparently, it's not about where you are today. Salvation depends on how how you end up at the end. And there is no assurance that you won't meet the same fate as the rest of us. Actually, the fact that you are on this board and looking into what ex-christians are about, could be a possible dangerous omen. In fact, I think we fascinate you because you fear becoming one of us. I would be very careful if I were you and get out now while you can. You have no certainty that you won't become one of us, since as Matt 24 makes clear, it is quite possible (perhaps likely?) that you too will fall.

Why don't you stop pussying around and actually answer my question?

href="/post-34-1129297253.gif">

This is easy, but now it is time for bed.

post-34-1129297253.gif

Daniel,

Were you serious in your first post or just trying to parody and now it's turned into flame war far out of proportion to the original intent? I'll be honest, I'm not sure either way. :shrug:

Is this actually supposed to have some intelligible meaning? I noticed you don't do a very good job at articulating yourself. Must be the dementia.

* notices Dan standing at the edge of the stairs *

* gives him a push *

Notice how you didn't actually go down a flight of stairs.

That's because this is the internet.

Let's maintain a sense of perspective, eh? It's just silly to call people on the internet "murderers" unless you're referring to Hitler, the BTK killer, or someone like that.

Daniel 1012,

Enough with the "murderer" theme.

Enough.

Understand?

Respectfully,

Your Mod, Pitchu

This is easy, but now it is time for bed.

takingmyball.gif

Don't fuck around with us, Danny boy - you're just running again because you've been caught lying, whining, and refusing to answer questions.

If you are leaving this time, STAY AWAY.

The irony here is that it was Daniel who was accusing us of discouraging the Christian visitors from debating. Yet here we are; I'm begging him to actually debate something, and he's refusing.

Fucking hypocrit.