Goodbye Jesus

Prussian Blue

Checkmate

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Will this NEVER end?

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nightflight

• Dhampir

• nivek

• a midnight star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does there always seem to be a need to diminish one race in order to be proud of another?

I am white. I am proud of my heritage. I am Irish, German, with a little French thrown in. This does not make me think differently about other races. I don't feel the need to bash another race in order to be proud of mine. But it seems like this kind of garbage is all around in every race. It is just stupid and ignorant people who think like these girl.

Big Ole Balls on that dummy Grinch...

Dunno if in their homeSkuLLin's include the slight fact that po' ole illustrious Leader is dead as the philosophy that they emulate.

Sheeze.. Whaddaacrok of shit..

kL

Pride: being proud of YOUR accomplishments, or that of your offspring, maybe even spouse

False Pride: being proud of anyone or anything else that is not of your doing or control, i.e. your race, your height, your sex, your parents, grandparents, ancestors, others of your chosen or born religion, country, state, county, college, high school, except for any team you were the star of

But wait til they get to college, I bet that they'll date a black guy to piss off their dad (as way of asserting their independence)... ;)

But wait til they get to college, I bet that they'll date a black guy to piss off their dad (as way of asserting their independence)... ;)

"But, Daddy! I'm just doinkin' him! We're not going to have any babies!" :HappyCry:

:lmao:

"But, Daddy! I'm just doinkin' him! We're not going to have any babies!"  :HappyCry:

:lmao:

But daddy, I am white enough for the both us! :eek:

More --

Despite the success of Prussian Blue and bands like Max Resist within the White Nationalism movement, most Americans don't accept their racist message.

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

Last month, the girls were scheduled to perform at the local county fair in their hometown. But when some people in the community protested, Prussian Blue was removed from the line-up.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

At least racism isn't popular. One day racism (and religion) will die out with those that love them.

"Pacific Northwest"? Uh-oh! Nivek! Khan! RUN!!!! (Yeah, right. Nivek only runs to get more ammo! :woohoo: )

Well people like Ice Cube have been doing it for years, plus getting recording contracts, movie deals and societal acceptance.

Well people like Ice Cube have been doing it for years, plus getting recording contracts, movie deals and societal acceptance.

Except for the fact that black people ARE oppressed by whites.

"April's father ...registered [the Nazi swastika] as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification."

They probably don't realize how fitting that is.

Don't mind, LM, she thinks there's a big conspiracy with livestock companies.

Except for the fact that black people ARE oppressed by whites.

Really? By which whites? Is calling for the killing of white people ok with you?

Really?  By which whites?  Is calling for the killing of white people ok with you?

Did I say that?

Well, your comment, "Except for the fact that black people ARE oppressed by whites.", seemed to be a justification of racist rap lyrics.....

Am I wrong?

Those poor kids never had a chance. I wonder how far back racism goes in the family.

Yeah, because rappers are always endorsing the most vile monster of recent history and denying historical events, plus saying that all whites should be killed or rounded up and shipped off to maintain "racial identity". Yup, I just hear that all the fucking time.

In other words:

dhoodstfuuncens.gif

You're an idiot.

I've yet to hear any black artist call for the deaths or deportations of all non blacks.

Saying "Imma kill a cop" isn't quite saying "Imma slaughtah the whole damn race".

Moron.

Well, your comment, "Except for the fact that black people ARE oppressed by whites.", seemed to be a justification of racist rap lyrics.....

Am I wrong?

No, just that Ice Cube and other rappers who grew up in shitty homes have more of a justification for having lyrics about killing (although as LF and Vulgaris mentioned, they don't endorse genocide) than two well-fed suburban white girls who 'worship' Nazi officials.

How about many rappers demeaning of women through lyrics? I suupose the "black race" [thought it was just human race] has been oppressed by thier women too?

People, people. Please! Can we all simply agree that is is universally WRONG for any one PERSON, or ANY group of people, to call for the death or arrest or deportation of ANY other person or group? (Just because they don't "like" them.)

Excuses and reasons be damned. It is wrong. Black/white. Male/female. American/non-American. Christian/non-Christian.

Hatred and advocating abuse or death -- no matter how much anyone seeks to justify their "pain", "abuse" or "discrimination" -- is WRONG. No one can "balance" any scales of "justice" by advocating mindless violence for so-called "discrimination." NO ONE.

Can we agree on this point?

No, just that Ice Cube and other rappers who grew up in shitty homes have more of a justification for having lyrics about killing (although as LF and Vulgaris mentioned, they don't endorse genocide) than two well-fed suburban white girls who 'worship' Nazi officials.

Lol! Ice Cube grew up middle class.

How about a white person who grows up in a "shitty home", like some dirt lot in Kentucky? Would you be okay with him if he sang "white power" lyrics?

Hatred and advocating abuse or death -- no matter how much anyone seeks to justify their "pain", "abuse" or "discrimination" -- is WRONG. No one can "balance" any scales of "justice" by advocating mindless violence for so-called "discrimination." NO ONE.

Can we agree on this point?

Yes. This was one of the major reasons I left Christianity. I did not want to be a member of a religion that advocated hate and discrimination, even if not all of its adherents believed in the discrimination. The fact that the religion's most outspoken leaders advocated it was enough to make me seriously question it.

I saw that news article the other day. I find it so sad that parents are still brainwashing their kids with that crap. I hope it ends someday.

You're an idiot.

You're a bitch. And and idiot.

"Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha";

"Kill d'White People"; Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground";

"Kill Whitey"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Won't be satisfied until the devils--I see them all dead. . . . my brother is sending me more guns from down South. . . . pale face. . . . it's all about brothers rising up, wising up, sizing up our situation. . . . you be fucking with my turf when you be fucking with my race; now face your maker and take your last breadth; the time is half-past death. . . . it's the Armageddon. . . . go into the garage; find that old camouflage. . . . cracker-shooting nightly";

"What the Fuck"; Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

"He prays on old white ladies [who] drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. . . . you should've heard the bitch screaming. . . . sticking guns in crackers' mouths. . . . the cops can't stop it. . . . remember 4-29-92, come on; Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you, cracker; we've been through your area, mass hysteria; led by your motherfucking Menace Clan";

"Mad Nigga"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, Time Warner, USA.

"Listen to this black visionary, bringing war like a revolutionary. . . . go on a killing spree, putting devils out their misery; hearing screams, sounds of agony; my hostility takes over me. . . . camouflaged ninjas avenging";

"Under Seige"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"The crackers ain't shit; chase them out of the jungle; now raise up off the planet. . . . we get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. . . . we hitting devils up. . . . Da Lench Mob, environmental terrorist. . . . I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. . . . I got the .30[6] on the rooftop; pop; pop; so many devils die. . . . make sure I kill them. . . . lynch a thousand a week if it's necessary";

"Environmental Terrorist"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Deal with the devil with my motherfucking steel [handgun]. . . . white man is something I tried to study, but I got my hands bloody, yeah. . . . I met Farrakhan and had dinner";

"When Will They Shoot"; Ice Cube, The Predator, 1992, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Buck the devil; boom. . . . shoot you with my .22; I got plenty of crew; I take out white boys. . . . we got big toys with the one-mile scope, taking whitey's throat";

"Buck tha Devil"; Da Lench Mob, Guerrillas in tha Mist, 1992, Eastwest Records America, Elektra, Atlantic, Time Warner, USA.

I suppose you will find some idiotic justification for these......