Goodbye Jesus

Perfect Proof for God

Guest lvdyou

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, then you would have been perfected, and you are not. Therefore, you were created. It is so simple. It is another way of saying what God says in the Bible: look at that mountain, did you do that? No. So believe me, for I did it.

If you were created by a perfect creator, then you would be perfected and you are not. Therefore you weren't created. It is so simple.

As for God saying that in the Bible, could you cite chapter and verse for us, please?

Also, when I look at evil, suffering and disease, did God do that?

lvdyou, you are extremely silly. And you've been caught in a lie and plagiarism and for awhile it was fun to see you twist in the wind, but it's getting sad now.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since God is not the created matter as you agree, therefore God exists in order to start the created matter. So simple. Not so simple for a man who is insensitive to things of God. That is why there is a hell.

Webmaster Dave, lvdyou has set us all straight. I think you can shut down this website now.

Since God is not the created matter as you agree, therefore God exists in order to start the created matter. So simple. Not so simple for a man who is insensitive to things of God. That is why there is a hell.

Awesome. Hell. Turning up the heat! I laugh at you poor, intellectually dishonest cretin you.

Anyway, if God is not 'created matter' what is it made out of?

Please answer me that.

So God is non-material and unnatural. What does that mean, exactly? How do you know that non-material things can be uncreated? What is non-material anyway?

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, then you would have been perfected, and you are not.
This is a strawman of both the Big Bang theory and evolution. Evolution doesn't progress to perfection. Only adaptation to a particular environment.

Again, you are insisting upon misrepresenting those you argue against. That is intellectually dishonest.

Therefore, you were created.
Non sequitur. There's no logic connecting these two statements.

You don't know how to read? Don't shut your mind down into such passivity.

But you can fuck sheep very well I see. :Sheep:

Guest lvdyou

Read Rev. 21 and 22 to see the perfection in eternity future.

We are adapting to eternity future of perfection which requires you be thrown into hell because you are truly a bad human being crucifying Christ every day of your life, a silent murderer. This may give you kicks but it is quite shameful.

God being so vast and complicated we can never know His working since He is beyond us and He is not material which is bound by quarks, strings and so forth.

It is intellectually dishonest to not see we even in these past few thousand years have come leaps and bounds, adapting more perfectly to the destination.

Christ adapted perfectly since He is God. Some will never adapt such as you say about yourself so you go to hell because of your accepting evil.

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, then you would have been perfected, and you are not. Therefore, you were created. It is so simple. It is another way of saying what God says in the Bible: look at that mountain, did you do that? No. So believe me, for I did it.

Hello? Did you read anything I said?

Obviously not.

Well, since you didn't, here it is again...

Now, apart from assuming that we're at the end of evolution, (if life goes on for just one more day, that's proven wrong) that evolution has a definite aim, (to reach a perfect being) and that Earth has been eternally unchanging, (most certainly been shown to be wrong) you're also creating a strawman and making a self-declaration....

Thought you said that they don't count?

Now, to repeat in the hope that it penetrates your abnormally boney skull, you have assumed that we, as human beings, are the end product of evolution.

We are not, evolution continues as we sit here, pointing out the mistakes you're making.

You have assumed that evolution has a specific aim. ie. to develop a "perfect being."

That is quite simply wrong. There is only one "aim" in evolution, the survival of the species.

You have also assumed that the Earth has remained unchanged since the beginning of time.

The Earth is changing right this moment. It always has been and, most likely, always will.

What you should have said was...

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, and if my strawman is correct, then you would have been perfected, and you are not. At least not in my opinion. Therefore, you were created.

It is intellectually dishonest to not see we even in these past few thousand years have come leaps and bounds, adapting more perfectly to the destination.

First, you calling me intellectually dishonest is pretty ironic. Secondly, this statement ('adapting more perfectly') sounds like you believe in evolution. You are a very confused individual. Take a deep breath, then find a professional counselor in the yellow pages. Nice chatting with you, lvdyou. Bye.

We are adapting to eternity future of perfection which requires you be thrown into hell because you are truly a bad human being crucifying Christ every day of your life, a silent murderer. This may give you kicks but it is quite shameful.

If crucifying Christ is so bad, what does it say about that which CREATED Christ for the SOLE PURPOSE OF CRUCIFYING HIM?

That God sure is one evil mutha...

Oh no! The threats of hell-fire surfacing now! We must have this Xtian rattled.

Again, if you have to misrepresent your opponents to make an argument, then you don't have an argument.

http://meninhats.com/d/20040430.html

Guest lvdyou

If the Earth is only a few billion years old and the universe is over 13 billion years old this would obviously indicate the earth has changed, and the Bible says it will change forever so that eventually one day it will be burnt up and those saved will enter the new earth while you will go to hell.

Yes, you are intellectually dishonest since nothing in nature happens all by itself, therefore you were created. Petty simple. Not so simple for the darkened mind without renewed thinking.

Yes, God wants to walk with man made in His image but that can't happen in Person during the millennium until a Great Tribulation commences; and He can not do so in eternity future until all sin is wipped away.

It will happen. Though you won't be part of it since you will be in hell forever. Amen.

It will happen. Though you won't be part of it since you will be in hell forever. Amen.

Why don't you just stroke yourself instead of wasting our time. Wow, quite the masterbatory non-debater are you?

Tu Quoque motherfucker.

If you have an argument that is actually based on anything that non-Christians actually believe, you're welcome to start.

Yes, you are intellectually dishonest since nothing in nature happens all by itself, therefore you were created.
This is a circular argument, based on your insane ignorance of cosmology.

Your resolve is to insist that we were created by something unnatural, since unnatural things can exist without a cause. But this is nonsense. You can't attribute first cause to a negatively defined entity.

What do "unnatural" and "immaterial" mean? Other than "not natural" and "not material".

If the Earth is only a few billion years old and the universe is over 13 billion years old this would obviously indicate the earth has changed, and the Bible says it will change forever so that eventually one day it will be burnt up and those saved will enter the new earth while you will go to hell.

Yes, you are intellectually dishonest since nothing in nature happens all by itself, therefore you were created. Petty simple. Not so simple for the darkened mind without renewed thinking.

Yes, God wants to walk with man made in His image but that can't happen in Person during the millennium until a Great Tribulation commences; and He can not do so in eternity future until all sin is wipped away.

First, try quoting from the post you are answering to... It will help to keep confusion at bay.

Second, are you really calling ME intellectually dishonest? :Hmm:

Third, are you now retracting the strawman of evolution you were using?

Fourth, God would have to be part of nature to affect nature. Your argument that he is not is an argument for DEISM, not Christianity.

Fifth, you're a Tribbie? That explains a lot... :Doh:

Sixth, why so glad that people are going to hell? Anyone would think you're going to delight in their punishment.

Isn't that classed as evil? Wouldn't that be one heck of a sin? Did you realise that you're gonna be there in hell with the rest of us? :loser:

Can I be sent to limbo instead then? :twitch:

Your crass comments are symptomatic of your dead spirit.

Well, that's true. The spirit is immaterial anyway so it doesn't exist and therefore, really, living or dead does not apply to it.

You must like the taste of red herring, cause that's all you dish out here.

Any questions?

Yeah...

Why are you still here?

Christians know I am a Christian just as I know Christians are Christians. Eternal life comes at initial salvation which is an eternal gift known now, not at some later date, nor can it be lossed since it is eternal. Your being unregenerated can't discern much since your spirit is dead to God. In other words, you have no means to know if someone is saved or not saved because your conscience is in such an ugly state, and out of control on a rampage. Your intuitive spirit has not been quicked to discern God's will, and all it knows is an ever perishing state until your final destination of hell. Such is the course for you being such a bad person. Though your hell will not be the same as Hitler's no doubt your hell will be eternally what is very deserving for you in hatred against Christ who did no wrong and gave His life for you.

Any questions?

You forget you said above that Real Christians are Christians for life. Since you are not dead you have not been a Christian for life. It matters not if you think you are a Christian now. There was a time when I thought I knew I was a Christian for life in the now. There were 27 years of me thinking I'm a Christian now. According to your logic. I wasn't a Christian (as you say, and I'm not arguing that I was) even though I thought I was a Christian for life.

At this time you think you know you are a Christian for life. But we don't know that, and you don't know that. You only think you know that. Next year you may say " :Doh: what was I thinking?" Today you will say that will not happen, just as there was a day that I said that will not happen. However, we (you and I) won't know that until the year passes. The same is true, according to your logic, until the end of your life. You may yet deny your faith which will prove, according to your logic, that you are not a Christian now.

Therefore there is no reason to listen to what you have to say. As yet we have no evidence that your spirit is not dead to God, as is mine (I also do not argue that). It would not be prudent to listen to you until you are dead, for only then will we (you and I) know you were a Christian for life.

Guest lvdyou

Yes, you are intellectually dishonest since nothing in nature happens all by itself. Evolution lacks in that it can't explain what happened before the amoeba. God is greater than nature so He does not create Himself.

Millennial peace is what many do not want. This explains a lot about you.

We should glory in that God will finally do something about those who will always call Him a liar and allow no sin into the new city and the new earth.

I can't be with you there in hell because I already have eternal life. It is an accomplished fact.

http://www3.telus.net/trboooks/abundantlifeforums.htm

Guest lvdyou

Being a Christian for eternity starts at the moment of new birth.

Your conscience can't fathom these things because it has not been quickened by the Holy Spirit. It has all kinds of crazy ideas, but just stemming from hostility towards God.

You were not born again. That is correct. You were in delusion then and you are in delusion now. This may be an example of blaspheming the Holy Spirit in which you will never now never be received by Christ.

All you have the sin of bearing false witness. Totally unethical. Smear campaigns is all you got but praise the Lord you will be held accountable for this sin.

not so simple for a dead spirit.

You praise the Lord that we wil be held accountable for our sins... In other words, you find it glorious that your fellow man is destined for eternal torture for not hoding the same beliefs. Then you are so smug to say that your spirit is alive while others are dead? All of this is meant to convince us that you have some Holy spirit in you that teaches you what True Love is... Yet, you are too deaf to do what you demand us, listen. :dumbo:

Does that mean it is too painful to listen to our truth?

I'm really starting to hope you're being medicated for something.

And you sound like a broken record.

Evolution lacks in that it can't explain what happened before the amoeba.
And thus your ignorance of evolution is exposed. Evolution isn't supposed to explain what happened before the first organism. Evolution is only a theory of change in biology. It has nothing to do with the origins of the universe, nor does it have anything to do with the process by which non-living organic material became life.

Luckily, though, there are other fields of science, such as biochemistry, which actually do address that very issue.

You've just proven to everyone here that you don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about.

I wonder if SOIL is watching this thread? Wonder what he thinks about his fellow Xtian's doctorine.