Goodbye Jesus

The Question That Evolutionists Can't Answer

sandiego4me

I'm not trying to flame and I don't want to start a war but all you Matholutionists are wrong.  Your faith in Math is completely unfounded!!!

Here is why I believe your Math religion is wrong.

A.  1 + 1 is not 2

B.  2 + 2 can't be equal to 2 times 2.  That is not logical!

C.  You can't divide odd numbers in half.  Half a dog is a dead dog.

D.  I expected a lot more maturity from all you Matholutionists.

E.  I am not a troll!!!!

• Like 6

Nobody is lying to anybody.  Eistein's Theory of Relativity unequivocally demonstrated that matter was not finite. Hubbel's discovery of an expanding universe further supported this proof.  These guys were hardly Christians.  Love how the immediate response to scientific proof is "You're an idiot."  Come on, I expect more maturity than that.   The simple scientific fact remains that at one time NOTHING in the universe existed.  I'm not talking about God.  I'm talking about matter. 

You are lying to us.  "Love how the immediate response to scientific proof is . . . "  Dude, your OP and post 33 were nonsense.  It is a far cry from scientific proof.  People respond to your comments with "you're and idiot" because your comments were idiotic.  Choosing to be ignorant doesn't make you wise.

You assert that it is a simple scientific fact that at one time nothing in the universe existed.  Okay prove this was true.

Oh and let me repeat Owen's challenge with a tiny twist.  List five things about Jesus that are verified by objective evidence.

• Like 2

1)... you are an idiot. Science does not say everything came from nothing.. you've been lied to. A singularity is not 'nothing'. This isn't evolution by the way, it's cosmology.

The simple scientific fact remains that at one time NOTHING in the universe existed.

… 

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.

You use the mere assertion fallacy.  Why am I not surprised?

• Like 1

2...you are an idiot. Many bacterial life forms are goo, today. Check your fridge for this after a food item has gone bad... SLIME, it's bacteria. Many microbes have way more DNA than you do, and I suspect more intelligence.

I'm talking about Goo that had no DNA.   The original Goo couldn't have had DNA.  Where did it come from?  Be that as it may, how come the Goo in my fridge doesn't turn into a giraffe?  If I left it there for a million years, it would be million year old goo.   

You don't have a clue what you are talking about, and it shows badly.

• Like 1

1)... you are an idiot. Science does not say everything came from nothing.. you've been lied to. A singularity is not 'nothing'. This isn't evolution by the way, it's cosmology.

Nobody is lying to anybody. 

Creationists are lying to YOU!

• Like 1

Nobody is lying to anybody.  Eistein's Theory of Relativity unequivocally demonstrated that matter was not finite. Hubbel's discovery of an expanding universe further supported this proof.  These guys were hardly Christians.  Love how the immediate response to scientific proof is "You're an idiot."  Come on, I expect more maturity than that.   The simple scientific fact remains that at one time NOTHING in the universe existed.  I'm not talking about God.  I'm talking about matter. 

This is

2...you are an idiot. Many bacterial life forms are goo, today. Check your fridge for this after a food item has gone bad... SLIME, it's bacteria. Many microbes have way more DNA than you do, and I suspect more intelligence.

I'm talking about Goo that had no DNA.   The original Goo couldn't have had DNA.  Where did it come from?  Be that as it may, how come the Goo in my fridge doesn't turn into a giraffe?  If I left it there for a million years, it would be million year old goo.   

You really think he would bother to understand what RNA is? Or DNA came to be? He copy and pastes assertions from one or two like minded sources and then doesn't bother to fact check what he puts out there. He does not understand how the scientific process of theories and disprovement work. He just needs to feel good and get people upset. Honestly, I am just going to ignore him, just like I do OC, and that other one that practically speaks in tongues as she types.

From this guy's dialog comes nothing, so it will produce nothing.  Though, I will pass on this handy run down of how DNA came to be. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/

This is

He just needs to feel good and get people upset. Honestly, I am just going to ignore him, just like I do OC, and that other one that practically speaks in tongues as she types.

From this guy's dialog comes nothing, so it will produce nothing.  Though, I will pass on this handy run down of how DNA came to be. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/

He claimed to want honest conversation, and he's gotten plenty of that. He's gotten plenty of rebuttals to his ignorant creationist nonsense too. The abysmal scientific ignorance he has been displaying certainly deserves to be ignored, or laughed at. Ignorance that deep tends to make me angry for a while, but then I just have to laugh at it and at people like this guy.

I've been away from here for a while and haven't yet encountered OC or the one who practically speaks in tongues while she types. I can't wait! lol...

The stuff in bold especially makes me think that we are once again merely dealing with a troll.

The stuff in bold especially makes me think that we are once again merely dealing with a troll.

This guy doesn't have a clue what science is, how science works, or what constitutes scientific proof. But I agree that he is a troll. He's not listening or even attempting to learn, so he's a troll.

• Like 1

I agree, he didn't give us any proofs. Everything he pasted didn't have any peer reviews with them.  Working ideas are different than theories.

The simple scientific fact remains that at one time NOTHING in the universe existed.

What does this latest statement of yours have to do with your denial of evolution?

Evolution requires it have building blocks from which to build.  With no building blocks, none of this could be constructed.  There can be no start to evolution if there is no matter from which to construct the first cell. 

There is absolutely NO scientific evidence that says "at one time nothing in the universe existed".  

This is an entirely incorrect statement.  Einstein's Cosmological Constant Theory was an attempt to avoid the sticky situation that his discovery of the Theory of Relativity Produced:  If there was a beginning point for all matter in the universe, then there was a point when there was no matter.  I'm not making this up.  The uncomfortable net effect of this was that Einstein realized that something cannot come from nothing.  As such, he spent over 20 years trying to establish the Cosmological Constant, which proved to be impossible.  He candidly referred to his Cosmological Constants Theory is as the "biggest blunder" of his life. 

What does this latest statement of yours have to do with your denial of evolution?

Evolution requires it have building blocks from which to build.  With no building blocks, none of this could be constructed.  There can be no start to evolution if there is no matter from which to construct the first cell. 

Dude, STFU, it's abundantly clear that you don't know what requires what.  That you would attempt to teach us something after the ignorance you've already displayed is nothing short of a joke.  Now run along and get educated.  Your education is not our job. 

• Like 2

Again this is wrong.  This is willful ignorance.  You start off wrong and continue strait wrong at full speed ahead.  Evolution is an explanation for all the evidence we see in biology.  It already has all it needs.  You are trying to equate abiogenesis with evolution and that isn't valid.  This has already been explained to you at least once.  It doesn't matter if life started by Invisible Pink Unicorns playing a malicious joke or by Yahweh molesting Jesus by penetrating with the Holy Spirit.  Evolution is what happens after life started and clearly live exists so the fact that life exists is a given.  Evolution doesn't have to explain how life got started.

Why is it that we have to give high-school-level science lessons to every Christian who comes in here?

• Like 1

E.  I am not a troll!!!!

I find it funny that anybody who disagrees is "a troll."  This is no different from zealot Christians who refuse to listen to opposing opinions. 

Oh and let me repeat Owen's challenge with a tiny twist.  List five things about Jesus that are verified by objective evidence.

You don't prove evolution by disproving Jesus.  That's akin to getting stuck on a math problem and then asking your neighbor why they went to Hawaii instead of Florida for vacation.  There is no causal connection between the two.  I'm simply asking you to solve the math problem. 

E.  I am not a troll!!!!

I find it funny that anybody who disagrees is "a troll."  This is no different from zealot Christians who refuse to listen to opposing opinions. 

And yet you are a zealot Christian who has no interest in honest conversation or in learning. The ignorant bullshit you have been posting has been refuted several times and you have had evolution explained to you, yet you keep on posting ignorant bullshit and you keep displaying the fact that you don't have a clue what science is or how it works or what constitutes scientific proof.

Your education is not our job. Move along, unless you have a real interest in LEARNING. You've got a LONG WAY to go!

You don't prove evolution by disproving Jesus.  That's akin to getting stuck on a math problem and then asking your neighbor why they went to Hawaii instead of Florida for vacation.  There is no causal connection between the two.  I'm simply asking you to solve the math problem. 

I know that you can't prove evolution by disproving Jesus.  Owen was challenging you.  That is why I called it a challenge.  He wasn't proving evolution.

As for getting stuck, are you kidding?  If I have missed a math problem so far then repeat it hear and I will address it.

• Super Moderator

I told y'all not to feed this troll.  Now you've done got his dander up.

• Like 3

E.  I am not a troll!!!!

False.  I disagree with many people.  Disagreement doesn't make somebody a troll.  Disingenuous posting that upsets people without having a real conversation is trolling.  Does that shoe fit?

• Like 2

Love the article.  In the end, it suggests that DNA and RNA may have mutually existed.  It also suggests that there are alternate theories.  Noticeably, there is no scientific, factual conclusion.

DNA is an incredibly complex, surreally constructed piece of machinery.   How in hell did it build itself?   It is a factory, so how did it build itself?   This article only tells me how the factory runs.  It doesn't even touch on how the original factory constructed itself.  

I'm just asking people to think on their own.   

Let's look at humans.  One day, there was a cell. Nobody can explain how it built itself.   Suddenly, it started dividing (for reasons unexplained).   Eventually, there were 3 trillion cells in one area.  Even though these cells had no cognitive ability, they hatched a plan.   "Let's all 3 trillion of us hold hands and turn ourselves into a human.  You 500,000,000 cells go up top and turn yourselves into the brain. Make yourselves super smart.  You 200,000,000 turn yourselves into the heart.   You 100,000, 000 turn yourselves into a liver.  We're going to need to eat (even though there's no food), so we'll need to have a system in place than can filter our food.  You 250,000,000 turn yourselves into a stomach.  Make sure you teach yourselves how do break down food.  Then, make sure you have 3 trillion waiters ready to feed every cell in our new body, because we all need to eat.  As for you remaining cells, make yourselves useful and turn yourselves into eyes, a nose, a mouth, teeth, hands, feet, toes, etc.   Oh, and make sure to make yourselves aesthetically pleasing.  Any questions?  Okay, go for it."

And I'm the idiot.  

Love the article.  In the end, it suggests that DNA and RNA may have mutually existed.  It also suggests that there are alternate theories.  Noticeably, there is no scientific, factual conclusion.

DNA is an incredibly complex, surreally constructed piece of machinery.   How in hell did it build itself?   It is a factory, so how did it build itself?   This article only tells me how the factory runs.  It doesn't even touch on how the original factory constructed itself.  

I have enjoyed this conversation, and I have learned a lot from it, but I just want to say that I am not a science guy. I can understand it and follow how it works, but I don't study it or claim to be proficient in it. That being said, simply from an outsiders point of view, san diego, you are clearly showing that you don't have any understanding of how the whole process works. Its obvious that numerous people have asked the same questions as you and have actually done the research and created the theories as they exist today. You are missing the point of this entirely. You are raising questions that have already been addressed and you are really just toeing the line of just being an ignorant troll. Like many have already said, do the work yourself and if you have questions then, bring them up here. I know there are plenty of qualified people who can help you understand it.

• Like 2

Well, next time, instead of skimming the first sentence  within the opening summary paragraph that you like, maybe read the rest. It addresses this. I'm officially done. Wasted enough of my time, and the article is deliciously interesting. You missed a lot. If the concepts are difficult, just admit. Then we can help. If you insist on just arguing without listening, what is the point of positing a question? And I mean LISTEN, not just hear.

• Like 1