Goodbye Jesus

The Question That Evolutionists Can't Answer

sandiego4me

• Super Moderator

F.  But the real question is, "How does coal turn itself into a Great White Shark or a Human Brain?"

That did it for me!

You guys let me know when it not fun anymore.

Looks to me like the boy's done run off back to San Diego with his tail between his legs.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

The Question That Evolutionists Can't Answer

This was the title of your original post. The instead of posting a question for us, you ask us to tell you something about evolution.  How about doing (or trying to doing  what you said you could do? Tell us the one thing evolutionists can't answer.  I'm sure everyone is dying to know.

Also, you said that disproving Jesus does not prove evolution. I agree . Just as disproving evolution does not prove Jesus.

Have you asked real scientists about your problems with evolution? (As opposed to creationist "scientists" who must fist swear they are Xtians before they can do their work for apologists.)

I'm glad that people have posted useful and information replies on here.  As for sandiego, troll, obvious troll.

• Like 1

*takes a peek into the thread*

*sees that his prediction about the OP being in the 99.9 % has come true*

*is not surprised*

Here a simple, on-topic, multiple choice counter-question for you, SD4M.

How long does Coal take to fully form underground?

A. Six hours.

B. Two weeks.

C. Two months.

D. Eight months.

E. A year.

F. Millions of years.

Go for it!

F.  But the real question is, "How does coal turn itself into a Great White Shark or a Human Brain?"

Really? You honestly cannot be this stupid. 

That did it for me!

You guys let me know when it not fun anymore.

I'm all funned out.

• Super Moderator

I would like to hear a response from SD4M to my five evolutionary facts; but I don't think he's going to post one.  Do what you need to Florduh.

I'm just asking people to think on their own.   

Let's look at humans.  One day, there was a cell. Nobody can explain how it built itself.   Suddenly, it started dividing (for reasons unexplained).   Eventually, there were 3 trillion cells in one area.  Even though these cells had no cognitive ability, they hatched a plan.   "Let's all 3 trillion of us hold hands and turn ourselves into a human.  You 500,000,000 cells go up top and turn yourselves into the brain. Make yourselves super smart.  You 200,000,000 turn yourselves into the heart.   You 100,000, 000 turn yourselves into a liver.  We're going to need to eat (even though there's no food), so we'll need to have a system in place than can filter our food.  You 250,000,000 turn yourselves into a stomach.  Make sure you teach yourselves how do break down food.  Then, make sure you have 3 trillion waiters ready to feed every cell in our new body, because we all need to eat.  As for you remaining cells, make yourselves useful and turn yourselves into eyes, a nose, a mouth, teeth, hands, feet, toes, etc.   Oh, and make sure to make yourselves aesthetically pleasing.  Any questions?  Okay, go for it."

And I'm the idiot.  

That's why scientists think it took a long time. Not "one day" or "suddenly." A lot could happen millions of years after the first cell. But you seem unable to consider a time span more than one day.

1. evolution is driven by the interaction of three things - random mutation, natural selection among those mutations, and the successful mutations being passed on to the next generation

Believe it or not, I'm not offended.  I don't take comments personally.  I'm just trying to show evolutionists that their faith in evolution exceeds a Christian's faith in God.

You have stated that "random mutation . . . [has] been passed onto generations."   This is just a generic buzz phrase that doesn't really say anything.  Please give me specific examples (if you can). 

"Our sins are washed in the blood of christ" is a generic buzz phrase that doesn't really say anything.  Please give me specific examples of how the blood from an innocent 3rd party absolves me of my own wrongdoing.

BTW, your topic is called "The Question Evolutionists can't answer", yet you don't ask an actual question.  You ask for 5 examples, which technically is a form of inquiry, but when I read the topic this morning, I expected something like "how does sexual selection work in bringing about change in a species?"  Or something similar.

But specific questions like that require a basic understanding of evolution, which Im sure you do not have, being a christ-bot.  

I would like to hear a response from SD4M to my five evolutionary facts; but I don't think he's going to post one.  Do what you need to Florduh.

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the original cell assembled itself?  Also, how did these cells turn themselves into Great White Sharks, Polar Bears, Bison,and  Humans?  Nobody can ever tell me in their own words.  I typically get a reference to an article or  a YouTube video that doesn't come close to answering this question. Can anybody answer it in their own words in coherent English? I love all of the victorious chest-thumping that has been going on, while nobody has answered this simple question IN THEIR OWN WORDS.   Why is that so difficult?

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the original cell assembled itself?  Also, how did these cells turn themselves into Great White Sharks, Polar Bears, Bison,and  Humans?  Nobody can ever tell me in their own words.  I typically get a reference to an article or  a YouTube video that doesn't come close to answering this question. Can anybody answer it in their own words in coherent English? I love all of the victorious chest-thumping that has been going on, while nobody has answered this simple question IN THEIR OWN WORDS.   Why is that so difficult?

Troll . . . troll . . . troll your boat gently down the stream

ha, ha, fooled you all.  I'm a submarine.

toilet_claw.gif

Beware of Sand Trolls:

Know the risks, know the dangers

http://fictionalraces.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_troll

• Like 1

I don't have the background in biology to answer your two questions here.

Your original post was different from these two questions. A number of people stated five things in answer to your OP.  I merely point out now that you're acting as though no one replied to your OP ("still waiting..."), when you are now asking different questions.

You may not intend to be a troll, I don't know, but ignoring what's been put to you and asking further questions, all the while pretending that no one has responded to your OP, is typical troll behavior.

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the original cell assembled itself?

Ok, I'll bite.

The truth is we don't know how the first life came into being.  There I said it, happy?  Please don't stop reading here though.

This is an expample of one of the most beautiful facts of human life.  No matter what we learn, there is more out there waiting to be discovered.  We relish the opportunity learn answers to all the questions we have.  We relish the opportunity to discover new questions.  We as humans are filled with an insatiable curiosity that drives us to constantly develop new knowledge.  Religion kills this curiosity.  It gives you bad answers that you are supposed to take "on faith" and are never allowed to question.  You are letting your amazing mind be hijacked by blocking out the awe-inspiring discoveries that are constantly being made.

This is a beautiful world, with amazing knowledge that is there for the taking, you and most other religious people are sailing through your lives and letting it pass you by.  That is a tragedy.

As for the second part of your post.  That is not a valid question.  It represents nothing about how evolution works and is nothing more than a religious fantasy about what they think the theory of evolution is.  Many people here have given you great information on the basics of evolution, and you are ignoring it.  That is your right, I guess.  But don't keep spewing the same garbage when you are shown how badly your garbage stinks.

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

sandiego4me, this thread is going nowhere. You have received answers, both technical and in plain language, and you still refuse to even differentiate between evolution and abiogenesis. If you want to post on a different topic, please go ahead. This thread is closed.