Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Ran a virus scan. Then "cleaned" my laptop. Was good and now...it's running slow again.

Wtf/10

Ran a virus scan. Then "cleaned" my laptop. Was good and now...it's running slow again.

Wtf/10

Your computer may have malware or adware that hasn't been detected and cleaned. Give this program a shot if you haven't used it before:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

I have never used this program before but it comes highly recommended by reputable people:

https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

What OS is your computer running? What antivirus program are you using?

Feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help if I can. Glory!

• Like 1

Wtf/10

Your computer may have malware or adware that hasn't been detected and cleaned. Give this program a shot if you haven't used it before:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

I have never used this program before but it comes highly recommended by reputable people:

https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

What OS is your computer running? What antivirus program are you using?

Feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help if I can. Glory!

Windows 7 and I used windows defender earlier. It scanned for 45 minutes then "cleaned" it but I will look at your suggestions tomorrow.

Night boring post thread! :D

i've got the ceiling fan on

Ccleaner is fantastic. I <3 it. Malwarebytes is pretty good too.

Ccleaner is not an antivirus. It is just a deep cleaner, basically. Always back up your registry if it prompts you to do so. Friendly reminder. :)

Microsoft Security Essentials isn't bad either. I've used it on my other machine for awhile and haven't had any problems with it.

My bet would be malware or spyware too. Most likely there were some nasties hiding out somewhere waiting for you to log onto the net. They are hogging resources, running on your backend. Bastard bugs. Could also be LSO cookie bloat. Or some other weird shit.

What browser are you using?

10600580_10202635588547673_3983688229629

• Like 1

Ccleaner is not an antivirus. It is just a deep cleaner, basically. Always back up your registry if it prompts you to do so. Friendly reminder. :)

Microsoft Security Essentials isn't bad either. I've used it on my other machine for awhile and haven't had any problems with it.

My bet would be malware or spyware too. Most likely there were some nasties hiding out somewhere waiting for you to log onto the net. They are hogging resources, running on your backend. Bastard bugs. Could also be LSO cookie bloat. Or some other weird shit.

Internet Explorer. I will look into your and Jeff's suggestions tomorrow. Thanks!! :)

Ccleaner is not an antivirus. It is just a deep cleaner, basically. Always back up your registry if it prompts you to do so. Friendly reminder. smile.png

Internet Explorer. I will look into your and Jeff's suggestions tomorrow. Thanks!! smile.png

Firefox is much more stable. You can download it for free.

I just inhaled air and filled my lungs to half their capacity; while timing myself to see how long I can go without think about sex.

How long did u make it?

Lol tongue.png

Not even 7 seconds :D

Just found a very satisifying amount of belly button lint. Felt good to dig it out. Tempted to taste it...

Ccleaner is not an antivirus. It is just a deep cleaner, basically. Always back up your registry if it prompts you to do so. Friendly reminder. smile.png

Internet Explorer. I will look into your and Jeff's suggestions tomorrow. Thanks!! smile.png

Honestly.. ugh. IE is awful and has been for years. Firefox is good, but I recommend Google's Chrome browser. It is easy to use and fast. Firefox is popular too and I used to use it, but I got tired of updates breaking themes and plugins, which they frequently did. But that said, Chrome and Firefox are both better, faster, and much more secure than Internet Explorer. Glory! :)

My brocolli was slightly overcooked.

• Like 1

Broccoli is good in almost any condition. ;) I love the stuff, and the giant heads of it I get at summer farmer's markets here in Alaska are awesome! Glory!

My camera is sitting beside my printer.

• Like 1

I just inhaled air and filled my lungs to half their capacity; while timing myself to see how long I can go without think about sex.

How long did u make it?

Lol :P

Not even 7 seconds :D

Lol!

Just found a very satisifying amount of belly button lint. Felt good to dig it out. Tempted to taste it...

Don't do it! :o

Internet Explorer. I will look into your and Jeff's suggestions tomorrow. Thanks!! :)

Honestly.. ugh. IE is awful and has been for years. Firefox is good, but I recommend Google's Chrome browser. It is easy to use and fast. Firefox is popular too and I used to use it, but I got tired of updates breaking themes and plugins, which they frequently did. But that said, Chrome and Firefox are both better, faster, and much more secure than Internet Explorer. Glory! :)

Glory! I will change it tomorrow. TY for the help!  

yea, I like it a bit crunchier myself. :/

Well...insomnia strikes again ...but going to try to sleep. G'night all!

• Like 1

My blue jeans are blue.

The shelf above my computer is brown.

My mattress is white.

My glasses lens cleaners come in green and white packets.

I am about to go brush my teeth and floss. 

I actually like Listerine!

I'm a Firefox fan myself.

:D

It's morning again. Yah.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.