Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

every time i am about to become a patron on this site, it slows way down and gets really boring on here, almost as if i am not suppose to be patron, hmmm....

It's a siiiiiiiiiign.

Tomorrow this thread will be six  months old.  Thanks for all the boring moments everyone, it's been very funny in places (and boring in others, of course).

Happy 6th month.

Now...

Let us yawn in celebration.

Same thread for 6 months? I'd die of boredom. So glad I missed that.

This is my longest continuously surviving thread, I think ever.

It's always the weird shit you don't expect that goes like this.

• Like 1

Same thread for 6 months? I'd die of boredom. So glad I missed that.

Ah but you missed the funny parts.  They were good, but I guess you had to be there.

It's the most boring day I've had in two weeks.

Happy 6 months, Boring thread.

Bought some sushi today. The tuna looked really good, so I nabbed some. Said good morning to the nice Japanese lady that makes it. Everyone calls her Baba, but that's not her name. It's a way of saying "old woman" in Japanese, it's actually a little rude, but can be playful with people you're friendly with. Kind of like "bitch" but less rude than that.

Honestly though, my guilty pleasure when eating sushi is the pickled ginger. That stuff is awesome. Fun fact about it, you're not supposed to put it onto the sushi. It's there to cleanse your pallet between pieces. Plus, if you're using wasabi, it will take some of the heat out of it.

Today's date is Pi.

pigraphic.jpg

That is all.

Oh no, I forgot about Pi day. Thanks CB.

I'm sitting on the couch. On my fourth Icehouse. I made it to 100 posts on ex-Christian.net. I've chewed the fingernail of my right index finger 'bout down to the damn quick. Ouch.

• Like 1

Guest Furball

I'm sitting on the couch. On my fourth Icehouse. I made it to 100 posts on ex-Christian.net. I've chewed the fingernail of my right index finger 'bout down to the damn quick. Ouch.

What is an icehouse? I assume that is some kind of special drink.

• Like 1

It's a brand of beer. It's decent for cheap beer too.

Icehouse-1-250x250.jpg

I'll order it over a Coors, Budweiser, or Miller any day.

Normally I'll drink Sam Adams or Blue Moon if either is available.

I dislike Guinness, normally, but they make a really good stout that I like.

• Like 1

It's a brand of beer. It's decent for cheap beer too.

Icehouse-1-250x250.jpg

I'll order it over a Coors, Budweiser, or Miller any day.

Normally I'll drink Sam Adams or Blue Moon if either is available.

I dislike Guinness, normally, but they make a really good stout that I like.

Yes, the Bard has it right. Icehouse over other cheap beers. It's a higher alcohol content. It's fairly smooth and consistent. My brand of choice is actually Sweetwater, especially their IPAs. But my everyday go-to is Icehouse. This is my first full weekend off from work in quite a while. I SHALL drink me some.

(edited because now I'm on my 5th Icehouse.) happydance.gif

Guest Furball

Thanks for answering my question contra. Guinness is an acquired taste i think. I used to have buddy that drank that stuff like water. I couldn't get used to it at all. 

Thanks for answering my question contra. Guinness is an acquired taste i think. I used to have buddy that drank that stuff like water. I couldn't get used to it at all. 

I love Guinness as well. The only problem is that if you drink more than 3 pints it makes your poop pitch-black and tar-like. Tar-like poop is extremely hard to wipe off of ass hair. Which leaves major skid marks. Which leads to needing new underwear. Which costs more than Icehouse. Ergo, Icehouse is the way to go.

• Like 2

I love Guinness as well. The only problem is that if you drink more than 3 pints it makes your poop pitch-black and tar-like. Tar-like poop is extremely hard to wipe off of ass hair. Which leaves major skid marks. Which leads to needing new underwear. Which costs more than Icehouse. Ergo, Icehouse is the way to go.

hahaha! really?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.