Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

i am so bored blah blah blah

i can prove it because i have an actual certificate of boredom

boredom.jpg

So, Ceiling Cat, your real name is Any Name Here?

Yesterday I saw a man with a service dog. The dog pushed his big soft nose into my leg and took a good sniff. I loved it.

What does your leg smell like?

Probably some food I've dropped on it.

Case Closed

You close a case because someone said probably? Let's argue in the most boring way about this.

Guest Furball

i am so bored blah blah blah

i can prove it because i have an actual certificate of boredom

boredom.jpg

So, Ceiling Cat, your real name is Any Name Here?

You caught me

Guest Furball

Yesterday I saw a man with a service dog. The dog pushed his big soft nose into my leg and took a good sniff. I loved it.

What does your leg smell like?

Probably some food I've dropped on it.

Case Closed

You close a case because someone said probably? Let's argue in the most boring way about this.

no thanks, it would be to boring

Random Pet Girl of Sakurasou gifs:

Aoyama gives Mashiiro a bath...

ifijcupn8yDgI.gif

This is Mashiiro. ;)

i1mBv9KW5T4Kb.gif

She's naked under that cat suit.

giphy.gif

Cat butt faceplant!

Sorata_x_cat.gif

An animated Liberace interview, in which he discusses a variety of things and speculates on what he'd do if he were president. Very Libertarian (and not just because it's Liberace). 

Guest Furball

i just wanted to say hello and tell you how bored i am today

thank you for listening to my sad story of boredom

Might I recommend Archer? Or, how do you feel about listening to a group of European accents playing a game of Call Of Cthulhu?

I thought I bought nine tulips, but at home I noticed there were only eight.

I just ate a bowl of oatmeal. 

Whatever is something that exists does likewise as the someone's thoughts process of whatever that is streaming through their brain. :P

I haven't posted in this glorious thread for a while but... I just turned on the portable A/C unit in my bedroom. Summer is on the way in Alaska, and my bedroom is already getting HOT!!

I haven't posted in this glorious thread for a while but... I just turned on the portable A/C unit in my bedroom. Summer is on the way in Alaska, and my bedroom is already getting HOT!!

I live in central Florida, so I only have mine off for a few months out of the year. It's been on for at least two months, give or take a few days where it cooled off a bit.

One of my pet snails rolls up his face, inwards, when I take socks from the sock drawer that the terrarium is placed on. I just did it as the snail was eating a slice of sweet potato. He didn't let go of the slice as he rolled up his face. It amused me more than it should have. 

• Super Moderator

I almost turned on my AC a couple of days ago when the temp got up to 80.  But it was nice and breezy and low humidity, so I opened the windows instead.  Still need heat at night and in the morning.  It was 34 when I got up this morning and supposed to get to around 70 today.   

I am jealous of those warm weathers you have. It snowed on me last night.

Time for the 115F degree summer here soon. High of 90F today.

I can't save the world. Only Jesus can! But not if you eat ham or hide colorized eggs in your yard. Because Paganism. ~ Ill Logic of the Messianic variety.

Last night I ate a big old vanilla ice cream. I put milk in it. I used my favorite ice cream cup, the blue one. It's really big and holds lots of ice cream. I used my favorite ice cream spoon to eat it; the spoon is so thick it doesn't bend when the ice cream is hard, which is just how I like it. Hard.  I'll probably eat another one tonight.

• Like 1

All right, I'm getting off the couch now to head to bed. I didn't want everyone here on pins and needles, anxiously awaiting the news, so--just wanted y'all to know that I did eat another big vanilla ice cream tonight. It was cold. But not hard enough. Must have caught it at the wrong time, when the freezer was in the goddamn defrost mode. I'll try again tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.