Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

What kind of CD, jeff? (I hope it's not interesting enough to derail this thread ;-))

I just ate meat, cheese, and bread for dinner. Had some white wine with it (which is kind of wrong, should have been red). Realized after a few sips it would most probably give me a headache, so I stopped.

I also have to say I washed my hair today, but did not blow-dry it, which makes it look like Nirvana 90s style. So I will have to start from scratch again tomorrow morning. Yawn.

I like Nirvana, just for the record.

Re: Nirvana. Could some English native speaker or another wise person tell me what the song "Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam" means? I've always thought it means "Jesus doesn't want me for anything", as in "he doesn't like me". Is that correct? Sorry in case this is too interesting for this thread. A one phrase answer will be enough so it won't be too interesting.

dark brown, used to be almost black

yours?

Same here! can't believe it! this is exciting. we'll have to go back to a less interesting subject.

Would you know about the Nirvana song?

Ah, thanks. I mixed it up, though. He wants me for a sunbeam, without the "not". Whatever. Don't know the children's song (one song less to get out of my head ;-))

I'll go to bed now... am a bit bored by everything.

Good night

what color is your hair?

(making boring conversation here)

Invisible.

Don't be sorry, it's not you who bores me :-)

Ah, thanks for explaining. Am a bit slow today. Have a great evening, CoolCat! Hope you are not too bored.

Guest Furball

Hey, i thought you went to bed?

Do you need me to type out a really boring bedtime story to help you go to sleep??

What kind of CD, jeff? (I hope it's not interesting enough to derail this thread ;-))

I just ate meat, cheese, and bread for dinner. Had some white wine with it (which is kind of wrong, should have been red). Realized after a few sips it would most probably give me a headache, so I stopped.

The CD is super exciting... The fact that I bought it is soooo predictable and boring.

Ironically it's a 'gospel' CD. The Word - Soul Food.

Don't research this unless you are prepared to buy cause you will.

What a boring post... Sorry

What are you having?

I don't remember. It must have been boring.

Going to bed soon. I do this every night. Boring, but necessary. happy.png

how-to-draw-pikachu-for-my-my-love-pikad

I farted while I was watching TV and my cat husband Bandit jumped down from my lap and left the area. 

I farted while I was watching TV and my cat husband Bandit jumped down from my lap and left the area. 

My dog and I fart on each other in bed sometimes. Occasionally, if I let off a really good one right on her she'll go to the foot of the bed and sulk about it.

• Like 1

I made meatball sandwiches for dinner tonight.

I had a bag of frozen meatballs [i made more than I needed last time I made spaghetti and froze the excess], some marinara sauce [i like Rao's if I don't make it myself. I usually do, but I was lazy tonight}, hoagie rolls [grocer bakery], and some provolone cheese [grocer deli].

I heat up the meatballs by cooking them in the marinara sauce on the stove for about fifteen minutes while I preheated the oven to 500 degrees F.

Once it was done I cut the rolls about half way through from the top, split them open with my fingers, put a slice of provolone inside cut in half to cover the inside completely, added the meatballs with some sauce, covered it with another halved slice of provolone to cover the whole thing, sprinkled on some oregano on top of the cheese, tossed them into the oven for three minutes. Had some plain potato chips [or crisps if you prefer] on the side with a dill pickle spear.

Om Nom Nom Nom...

My dog and I fart on each other in bed sometimes. Occasionally, if I let off a really good one right on her she'll go to the foot of the bed and sulk about it.

Awesome. That is hilarious! Not boring at all. :)

Guest Furball

funny-cat-laughing-so-hard-6722.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.