Goodbye Jesus

What Defines And Drives A Relationship

Guest end3

Can we not move on. Y'all are wasting what little time I have left to attain salvation....

Take responsibility for your own life and leave us alone to run ours.

• Like 2

Can we not move on. Y'all are wasting what little time I have left to attain salvation....

I thought Jesus had that covered.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Would be nice, wouldn't it?  But it's like this...

Live and Let Live but you dont so we cant.jpg

+1 to Dave Muscato

Thanks for sharing that B.

+1 here too.  

No one is forcing End to talk to us.  Increasingly I think he's just attention-seeking.

+1 here too.  

No one is forcing End to talk to us.  Increasingly I think he's just attention-seeking.

Truth is, you don't know the motivation for me being here. And wouldnt share it with you anyhow because y'all would use it as weaponry.

Let me finish this thread in my own time and I have already been considering leaving here. I have already searched the questions and have landed on the same side I started. So just chill a bit and maybe I will exit through the front door.

Btw, take responsibility for what? You do not know me and really have no credibility for making suggestions like that.

attachicon.gifLive and Let Live but you dont so we cant.jpg

And to post this is ascinine. Here we are in the Lion's Den, a self-made, self exaulted "playground" for abusing people and their beliefs yet simultaneously bitch about them being here and invite the scenario. "I wish he would just leave us alone"..."me too". I've been through some pretty tough "lions" and y'all haven't even found the arena "sisters of feminism". Lol, I digress.

thisistheend3.png

• Like 3

Self made...self exalted...playground for abusing people...

Why does that all seem so familiar?  Oh yeah, because Christianity.

I think it's more (at least for me) that you don't need to leave us alone as in leave altogether, E3. I think it's more like leave us alone with your self absorbed silly psycho-babble musings and if you are going to preach, at least bring your A game. People get sick of going around and around over much ado about nothing.  

Let you finish this thread in your own time?  That's not how it works here, E3.   You can't walk into the Lion's Den as a Christian and pour ketchup and relish all over yourself besides and expect all the lions to smile and nod at you over everything you say or propose. 

Maybe you should get with your brother Ironhorse.  I'm sure he'd be happy to bolster your faith with a couple of one liners and some U2 lyrics. It might do you good.

• Like 1

81XfN%2BgiICL._AA1464_.jpg

And to post this is ascinine. Here we are in the Lion's Den, a self-made, self exaulted "playground" for abusing people and their beliefs yet simultaneously bitch about them being here and invite the scenario. "I wish he would just leave us alone"..."me too". I've been through some pretty tough "lions" and y'all haven't even found the arena "sisters of feminism". Lol, I digress.

You have been here seven whole years and you still don't know the first thing about ex-Christians.   Wow.

• Like 2

+1 here too.  

Truth is, you don't know the motivation for me being here. And wouldnt share it with you anyhow because y'all would use it as weaponry.

Let me finish this thread in my own time and I have already been considering leaving here. I have already searched the questions and have landed on the same side I started. So just chill a bit and maybe I will exit through the front door.

Btw, take responsibility for what? You do not know me and really have no credibility for making suggestions like that.

As we say in the British Commonwealth... what a load of tosh.

The Sin-O-Meter.

Proof poz that science can detect, observe and analyze SIN.

sinometer_jennifer_baumeister.JPG

• Like 2

And finally...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.terragames.ghostdetector

Description
Ghost Detector works using your device sensors to detect changes in variables that may indicate the presence of supernatural entities.

Adjust the Radio to get the best frequencies, any anomaly found is shown in the Radar.

Use with caution, there is no way to know what kind of entities can be found.

Results may vary, there is no guarantees. Use only for entertainment.

Best Viewed with 480*800 or higher resolution Tablet or Phone

Nobody is inviting the religious to come here. We don't go to christian sites and invite people to come into the lions den. We don't go door to door on Sundays handing out blank pamphlets. 

You and your beliefs wandered in here all by yourselves.

• Like 2

+1 here too.  

and what credibility do you have in the least? Any?

you came here willingly without invitation and now you challenge that you should what be treated special since you believe in something?

You are responsible for what you say and do nothing more and since we only see what you say here and not what you do people are commenting on that.

If you don't like it don't come back.

This is a site for those trying to escape the poison you allow in your life. If you are here it is because those that run this site allow it and no other reason. You have all the liberty to speak as you like here and do. Don't think for a second that any other member is afforded less than that. If they speak against you so be it. deal with it like the rest of us.

I am sure there are people on this site that hate me. I say what I want. I don't hold back at all normally. you have that same option and you use it.

Honestly who cares what you motivation is for being here. Personally I think you just like the punishment and it helps you justify your primitive belief system.

• Like 2

+1 here too.  

<snip> Personally I think you just like the punishment and it helps you justify your primitive belief system. <snip>

This is my thoughts as well. It was kind of a nice feeling when people made fun of god and I got to come up for him. I felt extra saved or something.

People get sick of going around and around over much ado about nothing.  

They may get sick of it but not enough to stop posting. :-)

True, midniterider, but that's why people get flak instead of polite answers. 

I love a good argument, err, I mean debate, but when it's nothing but vague nonsense? Irritating.

I'm still trying to figure out from the OP what's supposed to be debunked! 

• Like 2

I love a good argument, err, I mean debate, but when it's nothing but vague nonsense? Irritating.

The point is D, knowing another person, knowing the small things, the intimate, seeing the imperfections and allowing for someone to see yours, is life.....communing.

Debunk this is the challenge.

It's simple guys, what's the difference between a legitimate brain disorder and a normal brain. How is this discerned. All I have atm is "well, we have people who are trained to spot this" "these symptoms" "this characterization".

I'll go look for myself. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

You will find these specifics in a little book called the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) which psychiatrists use the criteria therein to diagnose mental illness. So yes, there are criteria.

End3,  you want us to debunk the meaning of a word?  I'm afraid I still don't understand.

You do realize that if you are attempting to commune with Biblegod, that Biblegod will have to actually exist somewhere besides in the mind of the believer, right?   I used to sail right along communing with Jesus until I realized that it was all me the whole time.  Kind of like I could lay in the forest and commune with nature, but that didn't mean nature was sentient and communing back, you know? 

End3,  you want us to debunk the meaning of a word?  I'm afraid I still don't understand.

You do realize that if you are attempting to commune with Biblegod, that Biblegod will have to actually exist somewhere besides in the mind of the believer, right?   I used to sail right along communing with Jesus until I realized that it was all me the whole time.  Kind of like I could lay in the forest and commune with nature, but that didn't mean nature was sentient and communing back, you know?

No, I'm saying to commune with others manifests God in our lives. I'll come back and give an example in a bit.

The point is D, knowing another person, knowing the small things, the intimate, seeing the imperfections and allowing for someone to see yours, is life.....communing.

Debunk this is the challenge.

Debunk that life is with people? Why? People have relationships, it's a fact. But note it's not a religious fact.

EDIT: Just saw your post. There is nothing relating this to God except your assertion--a belief that you have, taken on faith. Nobody in the Den is going to give that the time of day.

• Like 1