Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Wow.  I wish Jesus would have talked to me like that.  But, nothing.  He was as quiet as a mouse.

You must be one of his favorites.

John 20:29. Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Sorry. Jesus didn't say that.

Also I will be showing a real photograph and video of chariots of God, which are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Looking forward to seeing these.

The book of John is known as the book of truth. I have witnessed many truths in the Holy Bible. I believe in it wholly.

Enough crazy for one night. You all carry on and I'll catch up tomorrow. Please don't cause me to injur myself with dangerous eye rolls when I do?? Please?

The book of John is known as the book of truth. I have witnessed many truths in the Holy Bible. I believe in it wholly.

Sorry. He didn't say it.

So this is a joke?

No.

Oh yes it is - you just don't know it yet.

Also I will be showing a real photograph and video of chariots of God, which are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

It is getting late here in SoCal. I'll work on it tomorrow.

So this is a joke?

No.

It is you who does not know it yet. 

So this is a joke?

No.

I know what is true and what is fiction.  I also know what the ignore button is.  Goodbye.

• Like 1

So this is a joke?

No.

Oh no... It's you who doesn't know - Infinity!!! So there.
  • Like 2

Ok now I'm done for the night. Omg this thread. Ha

So this is a joke?

No.

I know what is true and what is fiction.  I also know what the ignore button is.  Goodbye.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But what is the point of that? I seriously don't understand...

I chose to use that painting because it looks most like the Holy Spirit.

Well you would know since you imagined your version of the Holy Spirit.  You are the expert of your creation.

We would not have life in this world without the Holy Spirit.  

Life thrived on Earth a billion years before humans created the first gods.  And your gods are among the youngest of the gods.  Your Holy Spirit is simply a rehash of what older (pagan) cultures did first.

By the way Genesis 2:7 is a lie.  Most of Genesis is a lie.  The only truths you find in the Bible are geography.

Bible says no man has seen God. Holy Spirit is God says bible. You're wrong all the way down.

You don't care though. This is your lil wacky thing so by all means keep going.

This sight helps people deconvert and pal, this kinda silly is just what people who are on the fence need to remind them what nutty shit they used to fall for.

Btw. I have audio of angelic conversations if you want them. Just kidding. That was bullshit in case you were wondering.

I am for real. I have been so swamped by evil spirits, including demonic possession that Jesus. Father God, and angels have reached out to help me.

Wow.  God took the time out of his busy day to help you troll an internet forum?  Who is running the universe while God is away?

We would not have life in this world without the Holy Spirit.  

Life thrived on Earth a billion years before humans created the first gods.  And your gods are among the youngest of the gods.  Your Holy Spirit is simply a rehash of what older (pagan) cultures did first.

By the way Genesis 2:7 is a lie.  Most of Genesis is a lie.  The only truths you find in the Bible are geography.

I have witnessed a great many spiritual truths in the Holy Bible.

Bible says no man has seen God. Holy Spirit is God says bible. You're wrong all the way down.

You don't care though. This is your lil wacky thing so by all means keep going.

This sight helps people deconvert and pal, this kinda silly is just what people who are on the fence need to remind them what nutty shit they used to fall for.

Btw. I have audio of angelic conversations if you want them. Just kidding. That was bullshit in case you were wondering.

I am for real. I have been so swamped by evil spirits, including demonic possession that Jesus. Father God, and angels have reached out to help me.

Wow.  God took the time out of his busy day to help you troll an internet forum?  Who is running the universe while God is away?

I have personally witnessed Jesus restore human souls by removing the anger and hatred from their hearts. These were the souls of the dead. The Lord restores our souls to be the way we were when we were first created. He truly is the Son of God.

Wow um...

I was a New Agey Jesus follower for some years and the web forums I frequented had these "orb" photos a lot. They were supposed to be spirits, angels, unicorns, whatever.

One time someone pointed out, "not that I don't believe in spirits, but THIS is a blip of the camera. I'll show you."

She sprayed her camera wet with water before taking pics outside at night.

The comments she got? "Ooooh wonderful photos".

Wow um...

I was a New Agey Jesus follower for some years and the web forums I frequented had these "orb" photos a lot. They were supposed to be spirits, angels, unicorns, whatever.

One time someone pointed out, "not that I don't believe in spirits, but THIS is a blip of the camera. I'll show you."

There are some people who believe that orbs are just a photo anomaly. But these are always people who have never seen one for themselves.

Wow um...

There are some people who believe that orbs are just a photo anomaly. But these are always people who have never seen one for themselves.

Where can I see an orb, angel, spirit, unicorn, or Jesus, please? Reading that someone else did is not enough for me. I never even had photos turn out weird.

The only thing I ever saw with my own eyes, not my mind's eye, was my pets stretching to several meters of length or flying around. This was when my meds were wrong.

• Like 1

Wow um...

Where can I see an orb, angel, spirit, unicorn, or Jesus, please? Reading that someone else did is not enough for me. I never even had photos turn out weird.

The only thing I ever saw with my own eyes, not my mind's eye, was my pets stretching to several meters of length or flying around. This was when my meds were wrong.

For the most part we are up and out of our bodies in the spirit world while dreaming. Here you can witness spirits of all kinds. And witness the powers of God, Jesus, angels and demons. If you are flying in a dream, you are flying in a chariot of God (orb). An example of a dream where a demon may tempt you would be an alcoholic trying to quite drinking and having dreams of alcoholic beverages in their hands. An example of a dream orchestrated by an angel in heaven would be them showing you your family who are in the condition of heaven. Most dreams are orchestrated by demons because we are near the netherworld. Generally speaking, nightmares come to us from the evil spirits of this dark underworld commonly known as hell.

Wow um...

For the most part we are up and out of our bodies in the spirit world while dreaming. Here you can witness spirits of all kinds. And witness the powers of God, Jesus, angels and demons. If you are flying in a dream, you are flying in a chariot of God (orb). An example of a dream where a demon may tempt you would be an alcoholic trying to quite drinking and having dreams of alcoholic beverages in their hands. An example of a dream orchestrated by an angel in heaven would be them showing you your family who are in the condition of heaven. Most dreams are orchestrated by demons because we are near the netherworld. Generally speaking, nightmares come to us from the evil spirits of this dark underworld commonly known as hell.

Have I stepped into 14th century Southern Europe or something?  We are near the netherworld?  Dude, over the last 300 years or so, humans have figured out that dreams aren't from any kind of spirit world, they are caused by the actions of neurotransmitters in cerebral tissue.  But hey, if you'd rather rely on medieval understandings of such phenomena, don't let me stop you.  It's entertaining.

• Like 2

Don't remember what they are called but this reminds me of those tests where they say "what is this black blob image according to you?"

Wow um...

Oh. I didn't expect this answer.

Most of my dreams are boring. Just last night I dreamed I was watching a pretty bad tv movie spinoff of a series. The night before I dreamed that the back wheel of my bike was stolen and I was happy I had insurance. I rarely dream of flying, nightmares are few and far between, and even as a believer I never met Jesus or angels in my dreams, or devils.

I have had exactly one dream that I thought showed my dead brother in heaven.

I guess I'm not important.