Goodbye Jesus

What Makes @Christforums Special?

buffettphan

6 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Wait.... so your 'scientific' proof of your god is.... a cat!??? I... can't... even...

Clearly you are lost and need the great horn thrust upon thee, however it's unlikely the Pink Unicorn will thrust upon thee due to the corrupted state of your mind. You are doomed to float on the clouds of love forever heathen!

• Super Moderator
56 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Wait.... so your 'scientific' proof of your god is.... a cat!??? I... can't... even...

If you reject evidence of the Six Nippled One's (glorify her name) existence and cling to your horny little goat, you will incur the Angora Her Glorified until she Sphynx you into the Abyssinian realm where you will Dwelf-orever with an empty lap.

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

If you reject evidence of the Six Nippled One's (glorify her name) existence and cling to your horny little goat, you will incur the Angora Her Glorified until she Sphynx you into the Abyssinian realm where you will Dwelf-orever with an empty lap.

You realise you are threatening me with going to a false realm of a false god? I know the truth, and you and your false teachings are nothing. You will realise this in the day of great Neighing and much pinkness that you were wrong. For thus the great horn has revealed it.

(PS maybe this thread should be retitled "What Ex-Christians do when they have no Christians to debate" :D )

9 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

You will realise this in the day of great Neighing and much pinkness that you were wrong. For thus the great horn has revealed it.

And there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. All of the unbelievers will cry out for the almighty horn to be thrust upon them! For these are they whom were deceived, lusting after mans ways and not the one and only true way of the almighty horn! I saith again, mans ways! 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
13 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

You realise you are threatening me with going to a false realm of a false god? I know the truth, and you and your false teachings are nothing. You will realise this in the day of great Neighing and much pinkness that you were wrong. For thus the great horn has revealed it.

(PS maybe this thread should be retitled "What Ex-Christians do when they have no Christians to debate" :D )

I will prey for you; and She will prey on you.

30 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I will prey for you; and She will prey on you.

And I have happy pink thoughts that the great horn may be thrust upon thee. May the Neigh be with thee and pink thoughts float thee. 

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

And I have happy pink thoughts that the great horn may be thrust upon thee. May the Neigh be with thee and pink thoughts float thee. 

The "neighs" have it, apparently.  We will see how you feel when the Six Nippled One rubs against your leg.

Pshah... you can't even offer evidence of your horny goat's existence. 

38 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The "neighs" have it, apparently.  We will see how you feel when the Six Nippled One rubs against your leg.

Pshah... you can't even offer evidence of your horny goat's existence. 

Sigh. The confused mutterings of the unenlightened. And of course has to resort to insults while at the same time proclaiming a cat is his god! No wonder you haven't received the thrust of the great horn.

It's a transcendent invisible pink unicorn. Our puny human methods and instruments cannot pick up that which transcends the very fabric of space time. Unless you have the great horn thrust upon you, then you will remain outside the everlasting Neigh of pinkness.

If William ever does come back he's going to be so confused.

40 minutes ago, wellnamed said:

If William ever does come back he's going to be so confused.

True dat :D 

• Super Moderator
54 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Sigh. The confused mutterings of the unenlightened. And of course has to resort to insults while at the same time proclaiming a cat is his god! No wonder you haven't received the thrust of the great horn.

It's a transcendent invisible pink unicorn. Our puny human methods and instruments cannot pick up that which transcends the very fabric of space time. Unless you have the great horn thrust upon you, then you will remain outside the everlasting Neigh of pinkness.

Can't even produce a quote of me proclaiming a cat as my god, yet casts the accusation anyway.  Falsehood and deception.  And he would have us believe in his horny goat with no more evidence than a straw man has feelings.

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Can't even produce a quote of me proclaiming a cat as my god, yet casts the accusation anyway.  Falsehood and deception.  And he would have us believe in his horny goat with no more evidence than a straw man has feelings.

I refer you back to your link about 'scientific proof' of your God. https://purrfectlove.net/common-questions-about-cat-nipples/

Checkmate heathen. You worship a cat. That's how asinine your belief is. Like the heathens of old, you worship a thing of material existence and somehow think that this material thing is above the things which are material.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I refer you back to your link about 'scientific proof' of your God. https://purrfectlove.net/common-questions-about-cat-nipples/

Checkmate heathen. You worship a cat. That's how asinine your belief is. Like the heathens of old, you worship a thing of material existence and somehow think that this material thing is above the things which are material.

Can you refer me back to any reference to the Six Nippled One (glorify her name) being god, let alone my god?  

You speak of transcendence without understanding.  The Six Nippled One (glorify her name) transcends your paltry concepts of "god" and "worship".  If she had rubbed against your leg, you'd know this.

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Can you refer me back to any reference to the Six Nippled One (glorify her name) being god, let alone my god?  

You speak of transcendence without understanding.  The Six Nippled One (glorify her name) transcends your paltry concepts of "god" and "worship".  If she had rubbed against your leg, you'd know this.

I see what you are doing here. Trying to hide behind semantics and definitions.

An interpretive reading of your posts under the influence of the great horn clearly shows you think of the six nippled one as god, and now apparently you are going to  copycat the great pink unicorn with a claim of transcendence.

The enlightened among us see through your heathenistic ramblings and psychotic babble about being rubbed upon. Falseness! Damnnable heresies! Without the thrusting of the great horn you are nothing but lowly material matter.

• Super Moderator
37 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I see what you are doing here. Trying to hide behind semantics and definitions.

An interpretive reading of your posts under the influence of the great horn clearly shows you think of the six nippled one as god, and now apparently you are going to  copycat the great pink unicorn with a claim of transcendence.

This is what happens when weaker minds refuse to accept a literal view of the written word.  They want to read in their own interpretation and make claims and statements not in evidence.  They want to add their own words; but they lack the understanding to realise that what is literally written is the sum and whole of The Truth.  As a result, they cling to their invented fantasies and their make believe, rather than facing the reality that is as plain as the noses on their faces.

These are the actions of false prophets and false teachers--the very ones who would have us believe in their horny goat.

23 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

This is what happens when weaker minds refuse to accept a literal view of the written word.  They want to read in their own interpretation and make claims and statements not in evidence.  They want to add their own words; but they lack the understanding to realise that what is literally written is the sum and whole of The Truth.  As a result, they cling to their invented fantasies and their make believe, rather than facing the reality that is as plain as the noses on their faces.

These are the actions of false prophets and false teachers--the very ones who would have us believe in their horny goat.

Your words are like the hissing of a cornered flea ridden cat that you worship, for that is all that the six nippled one is. You represent everything that is wrong with dogmatic fundamentalists. You have no guidance, no revelation, no great horn thrust upon you. You have words, written by fouled humans, and then you don't even attempt to transcend these words. No! Lo and behold you mindlessly read them as literal bland words on paper. Woe unto ye who have gone into the fanaticism of refusing to use their minds for revelation. Those following the great TRUTH of the horn thrust upon them understand it is not in some written word, but in understanding the great pink transcendence that is the way of ultimate enlightenment. For thus I say neighley.

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Your words are like the hissing of a cornered flea ridden cat that you worship, for that is all that the six nippled one is. You represent everything that is wrong with dogmatic fundamentalists. You have no guidance, no revelation, no great horn thrust upon you. You have words, written by fouled humans, and then you don't even attempt to transcend these words. No! Lo and behold you mindlessly read them as literal bland words on paper. Woe unto ye who have gone into the fanaticism of refusing to use their minds for revelation. Those following the great TRUTH of the horn thrust upon them understand it is not in some written word, but in understanding the great pink transcendence that is the way of ultimate enlightenment. For thus I say neighley.

You speak with a forked tongue, condemning those who refuse to use their own minds for understanding, while simultaneously claiming to rely on your horny goat to enlighten you.  You can't even see the cognitive dissonance that is smiling at you with a Cheshire grin.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 4:42 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You speak with a forked tongue, condemning those who refuse to use their own minds for understanding, while simultaneously claiming to rely on your horny goat to enlighten you.  You can't even see the cognitive dissonance that is smiling at you with a Cheshire grin.

Has your cat given you any revelations of late?

I'm hoping the six nippled one has rubbed on @Christforums or the horned one has thrust upon him and told him to come here and answer the most important of questions:

What makes him special?

(Assuming they helped him with his move of course.)

• 1 month later...

@Christforums You are back! Wonderful to see you again! How was the move?

Since you are back would you mind continuing this thread and we'll let LuthAMF and Josh play together? :D 

(PS you'll have to ignore the last page of this thread - TRP and I got bored and were messing about)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

@Christforums You are back! Wonderful to see you again! How was the move?

Since you are back would you mind continuing this thread and we'll let LuthAMF and Josh play together? :D 

(PS you'll have to ignore the last page of this thread - TRP and I got bored and were messing about)

Moving to Idaho and settling has exceeded any expectations I had. I love this Red State, what a culture shock! I was just mentioning this, while the state of Idaho is very Conservative (ranked top 10) it is very hospitable towards religion in general. Can't go more than 10 blocks without running into a church. Moving out of California the greatest friction was between Secularism and Christianity, in Idaho the State politics go together with Christianity like Mashed Potatoes and Gravy! If there's any friction it appears to be contention towards orthodoxy, the real battle is between Christianity and Mormonism. We're currently renting an apartment across the street from a Mormon church. I can't believe how many people the church has. 

Good news is that we've acclimated well, established employment, and are currently in the process of our building a home. Kinda funny, the home realty business we commissioned introduced the owners ship who is a pastor, we were referred to a mortgage broker who is a pastor. I know some may or may not understand but it means so much to simply say to someone God bless without them being offended!

P.S. Sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have engaged in the thread between LuthAMF and Josh, it looked like a civil welcoming thread to engage so I couldn't help myself.

Looking forward to our future engagements!

William

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Christforums said:

Moving to Idaho and settling has exceeded any expectations I had. I love this Red State, what a culture shock! I was just mentioning this, while the state of Idaho is very Conservative (ranked top 10) it is very hospitable towards religion in general. Can't go more than 10 blocks without running into a church. Moving out of California the greatest friction was between Secularism and Christianity, in Idaho the State politics go together with Christianity like Mashed Potatoes and Gravy! If there's any friction it appears to be contention towards orthodoxy, the real battle is between Christianity and Mormonism. We're currently renting an apartment across the street from a Mormon church. I can't believe how many people the church has. 

Good news is that we've acclimated well, established employment, and are currently in the process of our building a home. Kinda funny, the home realty business we commissioned introduced the owners ship who is a pastor, we were referred to a mortgage broker who is a pastor. I know some may or may not understand but it means so much to simply say to someone God bless without them being offended!

P.S. Sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have engaged in the thread between LuthAMF and Josh, it looked like a civil welcoming thread to engage so I couldn't help myself.

William

That's great.

I was actually going to ask Josh if we could have a 'side gallery' thread in which others like you and I discuss issues raised in their debate without intruding in their thread.

@Joshpantera would it be ok if I set up a thread for other to discuss matters raised in your thread with LuthAMF? That would keep your thread clean and stop the rest of us jumping in with our 5 cents worth.

3 hours ago, Christforums said:

William

You're in buddy, of course. No problem. 

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

That's great.

I was actually going to ask Josh if we could have a 'side gallery' thread in which others like you and I discuss issues raised in their debate without intruding in their thread.

@Joshpantera would it be ok if I set up a thread for other to discuss matters raised in your thread with LuthAMF? That would keep your thread clean and stop the rest of us jumping in with our 5 cents worth.

Yes, I actually like having William and LuthAMF give two christian opinions to my non-belief opinions. I only want to limit it to us three so there's no distraction. But certainly start up a side thread because I don't want to deprive others of getting a chance to engage the issues too. That's actually a very good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Christforums said:

William

Welcome back. Glad you enjoy Idaho. Spent a few years there back in the day. Stanley and McCall are gorgeous , along with Coeur d'Alene .

2 hours ago, midniterider said:

Welcome back. Glad you enjoy Idaho. Spent a few years there back in the day. Stanley and McCall are gorgeous , along with Coeur d'Alene .

Thank you, haven't been to those places yet. I am in Nampa, ID and exploring the local area. I'm quite a bit down south from Coeur d'Alene.

• 3 weeks later...

@Christforums Where have you gone my man? You haven't yet answered my question. You can't leave us poor heathens in the lurch. We need to know what makes you special. Why should we take your word over any other  Christians? Heck if you and Mr @LuthAMF have a doctrinal disagreement that is mutually exclusive how do we know who is correct? Our fate may rest on this revelation.