Goodbye Jesus

Two cyclists dead: "God is Great!!!"

Joshpantera

6 hours ago, Johnny said:

Wow, got it. None of you have even given sex much thought either. We know a whole lot about it. Really can't use 'we just don't know yet.' So what excuse this time do you have for not even attempting to put a logical explanation, let alone some evidence with your explanation? Can any of you show that you have given this serious thought? What about even some thought? 

Again....

Here's a fun topic for you evo-nuts. We have human sexual reproduction (HSR). We know a whole lot about it. Many of us experimented with it. Since you believe in goo-to-you evolution, give a logical explanation with proof of how HSR came about. Here's an example: We had this asexual something that got here by a natural creation that's impossible, the universe formed by some other impossible feat, it gave life by some other impossible feat and somehow gave another impossible feat of an asexual something that eventually mutated a bump, another asexual something eventually mutating a hole, this went on and on of umpteen years, and by mere chance somehow mated from the sexual organs that somehow formed by mere chance not even knowing they were needed so that.........it eventually led to HSR. Sure it's going to be a LONG story and I can't imagine how it could be possible but since you evo-nuts believe it, you better have a good explanation. I don't want theories that answer nothing, I want a logical story with proof to back it up. Since you claim it all came about naturally, then give your natural explanation.

Again...

Science does not use proofs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/11/22/scientific-proof-is-a-myth/?sh=644fb2772fb1

http://ds-wordpress.haverford.edu/psych2015/projects/chapter/scientific-proof/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200811/common-misconceptions-about-science-i-scientific-proof

https://theconversation.com/wheres-the-proof-in-science-there-is-none-30570

You don't get to make up the rules by which science operates, Johnny.

If you demand something that's outside the rules, then it isn't science.

Thank you,

Walter.

On 7/12/2022 at 12:20 AM, midniterider said:

Well, it was fun to watch Johnny devolve into a hateful person wishing us to burn (or was that just a slang reference?) ... such a loving example for Christianity. I guess if he is behaving Christlike I'd rather remain agnostic. 

Johnny's made of himself a little tantrum throwing "Shitness" more so than a "Witness" for compassion, turning the other cheek, and minding what you do "unto the least of these..." 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:33 AM, Joshpantera said:
On 7/11/2022 at 11:20 PM, midniterider said:

Well, it was fun to watch Johnny devolve into a hateful person wishing us to burn (or was that just a slang reference?) ... such a loving example for Christianity. I guess if he is behaving Christlike I'd rather remain agnostic. 

Johnny's made of himself a little tantrum throwing "Shitness" more so than a "Witness" for compassion, turning the other cheek, and minding what you do "unto the least of these..." 

You all keep on lying. I never wished it upon you. I'm the one giving truth backed by evidence. I wrote that you all are working hard in ignoring it and your efforts deserve to get what you want so bad. I've explained that already and it gets ignored so you can keep on with the lies against me. I'm in no "tantrum" but having fun on various topics how you all ignore evidence. You won't even address sex! You won't because it's just another topic to prove my point that your reality is a fairytale. You provide comedy since you can't provide evidence. You're all good for laughs. 

At times likes this Johnny, shouldn't you be obeying what is written in scripture?

Matthew 10:14

14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

Thank you,

Walter.

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

You all keep on lying. I never wished it upon you. I'm the one giving truth backed by evidence. I wrote that you all are working hard in ignoring it and your efforts deserve to get what you want so bad. I've explained that already and it gets ignored so you can keep on with the lies against me. I'm in no "tantrum" but having fun on various topics how you all ignore evidence. You won't even address sex! You won't because it's just another topic to prove my point that your reality is a fairytale. You provide comedy since you can't provide evidence. You're all good for laughs. 

Ignores johnny.

• 4 months later...

18 Year old boy sneezes, drops dead: Hallow be thy name, jesus!!!

Sudden Death: Meerut boy stops to sneeze while walking with friends, dies instantly; shocking visuals caught on CCTV (msn.com)

Similar Deaths

Earlier, a young man who went to visit a Sai Baba temple in Madhya Pradesh's Katni district and died while praying. The man bowed his head in front of Sai Baba in the temple but did not get up again.

In another shocking incident, a bride collapsed on her wedding stage after experiencing a heart attack just after her 'varmala' ritual on Friday night. According to reports, she was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead at arrival by the doctors.

• 1 month later...

Why don't they print the headlines like this: 

God the Father, Son, and Spirit, sit flaccid up in heaven holding back their supernatural powers while watching a 7 year old mauled to death by a pack of wild dogs! And did zero as the mother threw herself into harm's way to shield her son and got mauled as well!!! But not to death. She has to live with all of this for the rest of her life. 

Kellan Islas, 7, killed, mom Emily mauled by pack of dogs in Idaho (msn.com)

Meanwhile, in other headlines, Joe-fucking-blow would like everyone on facebook to know that he narrowly missed a fender bender today because Jesus was 'looking out for him!' 

Thanks Jesus!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joshpantera said:

Meanwhile, in other headlines, Joe-fucking-blow would like everyone on facebook to know that he narrowly missed a fender bender today because Jesus was 'looking out for him!' 

Thanks Jesus!!!!!

Hey!  Jesus has kept me alive through dozens of narrow escapes for decades!  Did I ever tell you about the time I...........  😁

Seriously, where you been?

• Haha 1