Goodbye Jesus

The Death Penalty

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I never thought you did Shiva.

If I can get through one online conversation without someone resorting to ridiculous hyperbole then I'll be happy. It ain't gonna happen talkin to biggups.

Well maybe you shouldn't be arguing that baby-eating rapists should be let free after 3 months in the clink with Hi-Def TV and an Xbox.

You're so right I want to hang myself.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asimov

• Ouroboros

• Biggles7268

• pandora

It's only cool if you use your own intestines.

Suicide is a crime. Justice will be served.

It's only cool if you use your own intestines.
I know. I tried that once.

Suicide is a crime. Justice will be served.

Now...should people who commit suicide be incarcerated or have the death penalty put upon them?

Now you know that was just stupid.

If I can get through one online conversation without someone resorting to ridiculous hyperbole then I'll be happy. It ain't gonna happen talkin to biggups.

gee i'm sorry my opinion is different then yours, guess i shouldn't bother expressing it since anyone who disagrees with you must be a mindless fuck not worth talking to. man you jumped down my throat because i dont' agree with you. maybe you should step back and look at your posts dude. did i insult you anywhere in them? you jumped right in there and took some swings at me though.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
gee i'm sorry my opinion is different then yours, guess i shouldn't bother expressing it since anyone who disagrees with you must be a mindless fuck not worth talking to.

I prayed for a convo without mindless hyperboles, and this is what I got. There is no god.

Now you know that was just stupid.

Go eat your cheese.

see theres your problem right there, you prayed. what exactly were you looking to get out of this thread anyway? i'm getting a little tired of the insults dude. if you didn't want anyone to disagree with you there should have been a note about it at the top of the thread.

damn ya got me, i have no idea what that is....... fart knocker

On the other hand:

I could kill someone who harmed someone who I cared for. But that can be done simply by irritating the criminal enough to prompt him to target me, and then taking him out as an act of self-defense.

I will present him with one trap -one test- after another to see how he responds, and when he returns to old ways, I will be there -waiting. If there ever comes a day that I can't irritate a criminal enough to get him to try to kill me, then I will consider him reformed.

bah, too much effort there. just throw him in a pen of hungry pigs and let them take care of the rest.

bah, too much effort there. just throw him in a pen of hungry pigs and let them take care of the rest.

Effort's the fun part.

I guess Triple-S works too, but then there's the problem of being caught, and also of not discovering the truth in its entirety. If I just killed someone, I could have no way of knowing whether they deserved it, unless I had witnessed the prior act -in which case they would not have lived to see court anyhow. But if I had enraged them after a fashion, I would know that they have the capacity to do what they were accused of doing, and I could not be blamed for reacting to it.

I would know that they have the capacity to do what they were accused of doing, and I could not be blamed for reacting to it.

having the capability to do something doesn't mean they did it. ya gots to be sure about these sorts of things. lol

I would know that they have the capacity to do what they were accused of doing, and I could not be blamed for reacting to it.

having the capability to do something doesn't mean they did it. ya gots to be sure about these sorts of things. lol

I would think the opposite - that the method you're suggesting requires you to be absolutely sure. In the trap method, whether you're sure or not is insignificant. Throw out the bait and you still catch a fish, even though it's not the one you really want.

There are police operations I agree totally with, such as when they spring a trap on a criminal by dressing up an officer as an easy mark to be robbed or otherwise harmed -I think those operations do reduce crime (and can be carried out by ordinary people if you're willing to take the risk), and even if you don't "get your man", you still save others from the same fate as the victim who you know personally, and in a way honor their memory.

I'd imagine it's great to get that kind of "suprise, motherfucker" moment, and that's precisely what I'd shoot for. I'd even investigate the person who is possibly responsible so I could place such situations in their path. It would only be a matter of time before they fall into it and BAM! "Suprise, motherfucker"!

ahh, i think i understand your idea a little better now. don't forget your cape and spandex :)

lol

good idea though

It's all so goddamned exhausting, isn't it? I just want to live on an island somewhere. Seriously.

That's why I prefer to live somewhere where government infrastructure is broken. When they fix things here it will be time to move on. There is freedom in inefficiency.

I have the perfect way of testing to see someone is guilty or not.

Throw them into a lake, if they drown, they're innocent, if they can swim, they're guilty. Just tie a rock to their neck and throw them into the lake again.

Problem solved. :wicked: