Goodbye Jesus

Is Hell Fair?

Ramen666

I tell ya...I'm about ready to see this sick little boy vanish from here.

*snipped*

This is why I gave up posting in this thread, it's a waste of thought and time. All he does is regurgitate the cud of what he is told to believe. He's so brainwashed, he can't think on his own anymore. It's such a shame, he's a very intellegent person.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.S.

• KT45

• Scott

• Ramen666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tell ya...I'm about ready to see this sick little boy vanish from here.

*snipped*

This is why I gave up posting in this thread, it's a waste of thought and time. All he does is regurgitate the cud of what he is told to believe. He's so brainwashed, he can't think on his own anymore. It's such a shame, he's a very intellegent person.

That's a good idea. I let this false-"preacher" get under my skin. He comes here and starts calling members 'swine' and it pissed me off. Not that pigs are stupid, but because in the manner he used it. It just shows more ignorance on his part.

Okay...I done ranting now. :HaHa:

Whoa!!! You're a goddess?! :notworthy:
So I've been told. (By more than one person, FWIW.) It's largely ceremonial: Every vernal equinox I get to hang out with the Cute Bunny and eat several kilograms of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. Nice work if you can get it.

As Pope of the CBC, I hearby grant Astreja official ceremonial goddess status. She is the holy guardian of all Easter candy, and entitled to the respects and privileges therein. :notworthy:

So sez I! :woohoo:

Rebel angels don't present themselves before G-d like his other humble angels. Please present scriptural evidence from the book of Job or the Old testament where Satan goes outside the God given authority

Also, Jewish people mentioned Satan in the New Testament.

Once again there is nothing in the Gospels or the Christian Bible which tells us about the who the authors were. It is unlikely they were Jewish, since they seem to be misinformed about the Jewish law or Jewish Courts

Dismissing non-Jewish mythology

Btw, I am still waiting for your scriptural evidence from the "Old Testament" on hell.

Jews don't believe that Lucifer is Satan - interestingly, Origen came up with that theory during his time, and it has come to be accepted. Again - would a deity REALLY leave us a book to be screwed with?!

I suspect that Scott will have precious little evidence of hell showing up in the OT... :Hmm: because it's not THERE. :)

This is why I gave up posting in this thread, it's a waste of thought and time. All he does is regurgitate the cud of what he is told to believe. He's so brainwashed, he can't think on his own anymore. It's such a shame, he's a very intelligent person.
I dunno. Perhaps "clever" is a better word than "intelligent" in this case. The latter word implies the ability to work logically through complex problems; the former, the ability to... well, jump through hoops, roll over, and play dead. (Apologies to all of canine-kind for that analogy.)
As Pope of the CBC, I hearby grant Astreja official ceremonial goddess status. She is the holy guardian of all Easter candy, and entitled to the respects and privileges therein. :notworthy:

So sez I! :woohoo:

Takk fyrir, Your Bunnyness. (What *is* the proper honorific for the CBC pontiff, by the way?) I shall perform my duties with as much dignity as seasonal chocolate overdoses permit. :grin:

Scott will never be open minded unless something hits him on the head. Like me for an example.

One day I was just in my room thinking about Christianity Then I said " Hang on..."

Here is more about me:

In the Church they make you closed minded. I agree with that because they throw OUT ALL POSSIBILITES. Which obviousally that is absurb because your chance of your religion being right is the same as everyone elses. I was almost like Scott but not that bad. I was thinking " Is it possible that Christianity may be wrong?" So I studied and I starting thinking more and more on the Bible stories such as Adam and Eve, God being all knowing and even hell....

The one thing that got me the most was Adam and Eve, God knows everything and created everything thus he knew Eve would sin. It was a set up from the begining. Hell I also thought not everyone in the world is Christian and not everyone gets Christianity in the country they were born thus they will go to hell on were they were born??? Do you see a problem with that? No because all you will say " It's God's will"

I also found evilbible.com in this time of anger and when the bubble I was in burst. That website I guess was the milestone and I was SHOCKED,HORRIFIED. This is the same God we are talking about ordering killings,genocides, slavery,rape. I just found it horrid and absurb. The thing is the church does try to strike FEAR in you about HELL. But they will not speak of these verses. These verses are forbidden to be spoke of. That website I guess is what completed my deconversion. I learned so much about the true evils within the church. It was interesting yet horrible. From then on out, when I went to church I can't take it actually seriousally.

Here is how Scott replys to those verses: "They are out of context, it was the law of that time"The thing is it doesn't matter because those verses exsist. It doesn't matter god still ORDERS genocides and killings of pregnant woman. Those verses still do exisist that is the problem.

Now as for Scott...(I don't think he is coming back because of fear) I just wanted to state that I was once thrown in the bubble and now I am out and what I want to say: I AM LOVIN IT

Now as for Scott...(I don't think he is coming back because of fear).....

Um...Aparently none of you guys got the memo. But both Scott and Amy Marie have been banned. Have been for many days now. You can quit holding your breath waiting for a response.

I knew they were banned but why?

Trolling and disrupting threads after repeated warnings from multiple moderators and after a great deal of tolerance.

Hey thanks for the heads up Bruce and Checkmait.

I have a strange feeling that JS thinks he won the debate.......

If Scotty-O thinks he won anything during his sojourn in these boards, then he's even more deluded than any of us thought. He couldn't at any time provide anything worth considering in argument. All he could do is quote those worn-out buzz-phrases of fundieism that we rejected long ago.

In retrospect, I've had some thoughts about Scotty, seeing that he never provided any sensible responses to the posts directed at him. He either came back with quote-mined biblical responses, or outright ignored the post, or in the extreme completely deflected the point in another direction.

I think he was using us here in these boards as a project. He stated repeatedly he was going to train for the ministry, and I think he was testing his ability at apologetics. Obviously, he failed at every turn. He claimed constantly that he has studied the bible a lot, but he seemed to know practically nothing about it. He's probably off sulking and counting his humiliations as "stars in his crown".

But I remain hopeful. He's flyin' high on jeezus now, but the higher they fly, the harder they hit when they fall. The kid's only 19, he hasn't seen the world yet...he's still got the idealism of youth. Maybe when he gains insight, he'll know what we've been talking about.

Maybe we'll see ya later, Scotty...as a fellow infidel. :wicked:

"The truths of religion are never so well understood as by those who have lost the power of reasoning." (Voltaire)

Funny, I was 19 when I began to seriously study the bible and truly deconvert.

(What *is* the proper honorific for the CBC pontiff, by the way?)

It's, uh... :Doh:

We'll have to get Hansolo working on that - he's the king of snappy, bun-related puns.

Anyway, back to the thread - Scott was ripe for a banning. For all his trolling here, he wasn't even good for target practice. C'mon, fanatics: give us a challenge! :ugh:

If Scotty-O thinks he won anything during his sojourn in these boards, then he's even more deluded than any of us thought.

I've noticed while being on internet forums that people feel like they've won the debate if they get banned. In their mind the forum "had" to kick them out because they're logic couldn't be beaten. J.S. seems like he would be that way. I can imagine him now on some forum saying...."Oh yeah I've been on the ex-christian forums. They showed me absolutely no basis for rejecting jesus. My faith is now even stronger since being there. They even had to ban me cause they couldn't defeat my arguments or reasons for believing in christ" :twitch:

If Scotty-O thinks he won anything during his sojourn in these boards, then he's even more deluded than any of us thought.

I've noticed while being on internet forums that people feel like they've won the debate if they get banned. In their mind the forum "had" to kick them out because they're logic couldn't be beaten. J.S. seems like he would be that way. I can imagine him now on some forum saying...."Oh yeah I've been on the ex-christian forums. They showed me absolutely no basis for rejecting jesus. My faith is now even stronger since being there. They even had to ban me cause they couldn't defeat my arguments or reasons for believing in christ" :twitch:

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Taylork45, he seems like the type that would need that kind of attention. No doubt, he'll get it among his own kind on the christian boards. They love a warrior-martyr.