Goodbye Jesus

A Few Thoughts In Defense Of Yoyo

chefranden

Man, it just tickles me pink that Chef and Gramps appear not to like one another.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Legion

• Antlerman

• Alice

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never said I didn't like him... I've called you a grinning loon and told you go die in pain alone... doesn't mean I dislike you...

Never said I didn't like him... I've called you a grinning loon and told you go die in pain alone... doesn't mean I dislike you...

:lmao: Okay Gramps. But I know that at some few times I am fountain of wisdom and I suspect I will die surrounded by friends and family and with peace of mind.

Man, it just tickles me pink that Chef and Gramps appear not to like one another.

Actually I checked in the bathroom mirror by standing on my tippy toes and looking over my shoulder and I'll be damned if I don't have a pompous ass. Never looked before. However, since I mostly sit on it these days it doesn't bother me that much.

Ok, ok, it's pert, lovely and makes Michaelangelo's David look like William Conrad...

I've haven't followed yoyo much so don't have much of an opinion. But I do know that when I've chosen to not suffer a fool, my attack will be decisive and gutting, rather than a barrage of bruisings and buffetings. When I'm done with them, I'm done with them. Maybe that's why avoid nonsense discussions. Haven't quite gotten the hang of slapping rather than stabbing. Must'nt wake the Dark Antler! :fdevil:

Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!

Cookies, is it now? No more cupcakes?

Were I to come to the dark side, you would look around here more like an adorable little schoolgirl selling cookies at her hair braiding party. Wouldn't want to steal your glory. :wicked:

If it's a class act I'll gladly 'lose the crown'... and A-man you IS teh CLASS!!!!!111111ne111one111

Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!

Evil girl scout cookies...

When I was young, an my heart was an open book... Evil Girl scouts were great fun! In fact, it's why I was thrown out of the scouts... refusing to name names... I may be a cad but I'm not a bounder!