Goodbye Jesus

PRIAPUS

Savedbyfaith

History eh?

Instead of maxing out your "ignore" list, you could just leave.  Unless by saying that you wish to imply you are going to a moderator about our crude behavior.

Good luck with that........and all those sinful babies burning in hell.

Well, at least we're History, while Jesus were not!

i.e. We are real, while Jesus are only a myth.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Savedbyfaith

• BeccasStillSeeking

• Mythra

Truly, I see that SBF is indeed emulating his God. By being a cruel, callous, and abusive person. The insensitivity of those of the "holy spirit" once again shines through.

I would ask how someone can love someone as pointlessly cruel as the Christian God prooves himself to be, and yet, I find the answer here in SBF's responses: People love in others what they find in themselves.

Good luck worshipping your cruel and hateful God. And good luck to the rest of us who have to put up with the effects of such worship.

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so loved. :wub: LOL

Me thinks I smell an Invictus at the door under the guise of SBF...  I posted that insinuation long ago and still feel the same way.  Oh, he knows EXACTLY what he is doing.  He purposefully doesn't use the quotes, to piss us off and when we respond despite the fact, he gets a big ole' stiffy! He gets off on us :sex:   :grin:

Of course you're :wub: -ed!

And I agree, but I'm not sure if he's Invictus or Guacamole...

But this guy knows what he's doing.

Truly, I see that SBF is indeed emulating his God.  By being a cruel, callous, and abusive person.  The insensitivity of those of the "holy spirit" once again shines through.

I would ask how someone can love someone as pointlessly cruel as the Christian God prooves himself to be, and yet, I find the answer here in SBF's responses:  People love in others what they find in themselves.

Good luck worshipping your cruel and hateful God.  And good luck to the rest of us who have to put up with the effects of such worship.

Definitely, good luck to the rest of us. :P

And I want a copy of the buggery emoticon, dammit! :)

Definitely, good luck to the rest of us. :P

And I want a copy of the buggery emoticon, dammit! :)

Just click on the Show All link under the given smilies for an excellect selection of buggery.

Including.... :Sheep:

and many others.

If I weren't already sure SBF has likely "Ignored" my tushie, I'd happily fill a good sized post with nothing but naughty smilies just for him.

I'm leaning more towards Invictus, because even though Guac is hardcore; he usually manages to at least answer the question and I've never seen him twist peoples words.  Invictus, OTH, is known for twisting words and taking what people say out of context and put it into his own definition. 

Maybe Dave, could let us know if we're hot or cold?  :scratch:

you know how in Superman, Clark is never around when Superman is?  Notice that almost to the tee of Invictus stopping posts that SBF comes chiming in.  Well, even if he isn't either one, he still is one of the cruelest people that I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Superman? Clark? New around at the same time! So you're saying they're the same? NOOOOOWAY!!! Clark wears glasses and Superman doesn't, so it can't be true!!!

:lmao:

Just because all fundies seem to sound the same doesn't mean they actually are the same person.

It just means the Holy-Spirit Mind Virus works effectively.

Just click on the Show All link under the given smilies for an excellect selection of buggery.

and many others.

Aww, shit! Its ON now! I got smilies!

Hey, Jay!

:asshole2:

You know how in Superman, Clark is never around when Superman is?

And he always has a bunch of creative excuses ready, like having to get his cheese of the month?

Peter Parker's got better excuses, but I think MJ helps him. ;)

And he always has a bunch of creative excuses ready, like having to get his cheese of the month?

Peter Parker's got better excuses, but I think MJ helps him.  ;)

Hey, cheese of the month is important!

August is Gouda! :grin:

SBF, seems to know too much about what he's doing, and typing etc, to not be skilled enough to use the Quotes. Nah. He's a fake.

I can say this, because he's ignoring me anyway.

troll.jpg

and many others.

If I weren't already sure SBF has likely "Ignored" my tushie, I'd happily fill a good sized post with nothing but naughty smilies just for him.

O.O

...wow! That is so wrong!

I love it. *runs off to look*

[sBF]  Those of us who are Christians know that Christianity is not a religion like any other. It is a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ (John 14:6). 

He was the Master, and I was His apprentice. He taught me everything he knew. Then, one night I killed him while he slept. He could save others, but he could not save himself.

[McCoy] He's dead Jim.

Peter Parker's got better excuses, but I think MJ helps him.  ;)

I didn't find his "sinful children" excuse to be particularly creative. :P Then again, I was the antithesis of his theory anyway--I was one of those good little Christianlets who ends up sobbing with guilt if she tells a lie.

:glare:

SBF,

I give up. I've tried asking you some very reasonable questions about your faith. But you continue to ignore and/or dodge the questions.

You sense of certainty is truly astounding, I'll grant you that. But I can't help but wonder if you are being deliberately obtuse.

It seems obvious to me that you will never be able to truly reconcile the fact that we were Christians, but now do not believe.

You can create many excuses "we were in sin", "we believed w/our minds and not our hearts", but they are only that; excuses.

I'm not angry at you, indeed, I pity you and your very narrow world view. You define your entire reality around the contents of a book and seem incapable of seeing outside of it.

If you ever feel the need to let go of your certainties, let me know. Otherwise, I cannot teach those who do not wish to learn.

IMOHO,

:thanks:

I didn't find his "sinful children" excuse to be particularly creative.

Neither did I.

It seems obvious to me that you will never be able to truly reconcile the fact that we were Christians, but now do not believe.

Of course not, his/her circular logic will never cease. That is the point of circular logic. It's like the Energizer bunny; it goes on and on and on and on...

Little prediction... you'll try to get out of this by saying that it's not supposed to be taken literally...Me? I'll just say that the entire psalm is a load of bollocks.

[sBF] Did you not even want to share what you think these verses mean?

You missed it the first time, so I'll repeat...

They are a load of bollocks, bull, crud, crap, nonsense, rubbish, balderdash, blather, blether, drivel, gobbledegook, mumbo-jumbo, tripe, hogwash, baloney, bilge, bosh, bunk, guff, eyewash, piffle, twaddle, poppycock, cobblers, codswallop, tosh, cack.

I hope that's clear now...

By the way... Was Jesus pierced in the hands and feet? Answer... no. When anyone was crucified in that manner, the nails were driven through the wrist.
[sBF] Good for you, Crazy. You're exactly right :-) The wrists were pierced so the nails wouldn't tear loose as they would if they were driven through his palms. Even the Shroud of Turin shows where nails are driven. I don't know why the scritpure says his hands were pierced. But let's not quibble over a couple of inches.
Um... because scripture is wrong? Because it was written from heresay? Because it was written around 100 years after the event? Because it was embellished over time to make it sound better?

Or maybe it was all total rubbish and never actually happened...

And yes, we should "quibble" over a couple of inches... Scripture said it would be his HANDS that would be pierced. Since Jesus had his wrists pierced, he was not the subject of the psalm. (and the stigmata marks people get? In the hands, where Jesus was pierced... funny how you've just agreed that they are all bogus.)

If you still think it's messanic, then you must think that Jesus wasn't the Messiah, since he doesn't fit the psalm...

[sBF] There are at least five specific things in the Psalms that were fulfilled by Jesus. 1. Ps. 22:16 - Fulfilled in Matt. 27:35 and John 20:25. 2. Ps. 22:17 - Fulfilled in Luke 23:27,35. 3. Ps. 22:18 - Fulfilled in Matt. 27:35, Mark 15:24, Luke 23:34 and John 19:24. 4. Ps. 16:10 - Fulfilled in Mark 16:6. 5. Ps. 41:9 - Fulfilled in John 13:18. Notice in Mark 16:2 the sun had risen, and in verse 6 the Son had risen. What an amazing coincidence.

Yeah... all written well after the event, no eyewitnesses. All written by people who had knowledge of the OT. All of them under suspicion of Pious Fraud.

P; 22:16... Pierced in hands and feet. Not fulfilled.

P; 22:17... Very non-specific, anyone could fulfill that. (non-prophetic, in other words)

P; 22:18... Done for every executed criminal back then, non-prophetic.

P; 16:10... Psalm is about how David is glad God will not abandon him, nothing to do with Jesus. Not fulfilled in any way shape or form. (and you're getting desperate to try and pass that verse off...)

P; 41:9... A prayer from David, nothing to do with Jesus.

That was a pathetic list. Did you think I wouldn't check them?

That means you don't believe in Jesus as the son of God, which means we'll see you in hell.

[sBF]  Looking forward to hell are you?  I thought you didn't believe in it.

I don't, you do... If you are right, you're going there with the rest of us.

You'd better start hoping that you're wrong... :grin:

I’ve just read this thread after being away for a day and I see SBF has been his usual sensitive and empathic self. Beccas, Im sorry you were hurt earlier. His comments were completely unacceptable. Everyone is entitled to their view, but SBF you don’t have to be a complete ass about it and hurt someone in the process. Im sure you don’t give a damn anyway and Im wasting valuable typing time communicating with you.

Personally Im staying away from the Debating with Christians forum because not only does it annoy the fuck out of me, but seems completely pointless. All there is evasion, scripture spamming, and condemnations to the imaginary Xian hell. SBF, I advise that if you can't say anything decent without hurting someone that has been through major shit, to take the advice of this great philosopher:

shutupthefuckyoumust5op.jpg

Christ on a frigging crutch...

Next time I read the entire thread before posting.

SavedByFaith? You are one of the most arrogant, hateful, deceitful, nasty people it's ever been my misfortune to encounter. Congratulations on being a True Christian

Now, sod off before you piss anyone else off, or do you lack the decency to do that?

Christ on a frigging crutch...

Next time I read the entire thread before posting.

SavedByFaith? You are one of the most arrogant, hateful, deceitful, nasty people it's ever been my misfortune to encounter. Congratulations on being a True Christian™

Now, sod off before you piss anyone else off, or do you lack the decency to do that?

Yes, CT, let it all out! :HaHa:

You will earn a medal and be excommunicated from the little "SBF Elected by God Club". I got evicted a couple of days ago, and maybe you'll get that "You're history" phrase thrown at you now!

Touching Evil…..

Perhaps he did come with a sincere heart and offered to understand.

Somewhere during the beginning (see Definition of Sin thread) SBF mishandled the posts/wordings and angered people, but he chose pride over conscience, and that created another reality. He kept his pride going and growing, he took pleasure in angering people, hurting people (at 70?), and more than that, he indulged in it (at 70? If that is the age you said you are).

NO, not to Becca!

Who was baiting who? He was baited by his dark side, he was baited by the Evil.

Christian members and monitors, we are seeing a ‘Christian’ SBF, if he ever has been Christian, falling off to the Evil by his own conscious choice (at 70?). And broadcast live.

You don't find that in Websters, but you do in the Bible.  Part of the definition that Webster himself gave in his 1828 version is as follows: "Religion, in its most comprehensive sense, includes a belief in the being and perfections of God, in his revelation of his will to man, in man's obligation to obey his commands, in a state of reward and punishment, and in man's accountability to God. ...."The practice of moral duties without belief in the Divine Lawgiver, and without references to his will or commands, is not religion. 

Where is "revelation of God's will and reward and punishment" found in today's dictionaries?  Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world.  Don't expect today's dictionaries to define it the way he does. 

NOW who's kidding whom?

I hadn't been following this thread and now reading the whole thing, omigod. It's both funny and appalling. Becca, I'm sorry that you were handed the insensitive crap he handed you. It's great to see everyone calling SBF on it. Thankful, it seems that few Christians answer your questions. Not hard to see why, though.

I hope SBF if he comes back at all gives some serious thought to what was said to him.

I'm not sure whether SBF just can't read for comprehension or whether he intentionally glosses over stuff. Webster said religion includes a belief in the being and perfections of God, in his revelation of his will to man..." In SBF's complaint against godless modern dictionaries, this clause somehow morphs into the simple "revelation of God's will and reward and punishment," as though Webster made divine revelation, not human belief in revelation, a property of religion. It's quite clear even from the 1828 dictionary quoted by SBF that Webster defines religion as a system of belief and practice held by human beings.

Allah is not the one true God, because he does not have a Son :-)

I'm sorry SBF. Your reasoning is too alien to fit in my brain. Above that, your failures to create a nice layout does indicate illiteracy or a lack of effort. Do not hurt people by saying that they never loved their previous girl-friend / God! I sincerely recommed you to meditate about 'WWJD' (that's how empathic feelings are instigated in your belief system, isn't it).

Uh-oh, how do I take that Ficino? :grin:   I got rude toward the end but it was only because I felt dodged in my questions.  If I was wrong in my approach from the get go, please let me know and I will sincerely work on my "style".  The last thing I want to be is obnoxious, but toward the end, I couldn't help it.

I'm just guessing, but I think Ficino meant that your knowledge of the bible lets you challenge their beliefs in such a way that they can not answer. We all understand that you got "obnoxious" only out of a protection mechanism kicking in over his attack on Becca.

And I agree, but I'm not sure if he's Invictus or Guacamole...

But this guy knows what he's doing.

This guy is a invictus clone, for sure. But, there's probably a million more just like em. Anyone who has fully swallowed the gospel will demonstrate similar dogmatic blindness.

He definitely is not guacamole. I have a measure of respect for guaca, despite our venomous banter.

I have 0 respect for invictus or savedbyfear. May they rot in heaven.