Goodbye Jesus

PRIAPUS

Savedbyfaith

I hope you have not reached that point where you are steadfast in your rejection of Christ.

150 posts, 150 threats of hell. Well, what the fuck. At least he's persistent.

Savedbyfear: give it up, dude. A complete numbskull like you has 0 chance of getting any of us to return to the cult.

Or, huck somemore bible verses at us. Whatever gets ya off.

Maybe you're not spending enough time praying first. I'd recommend it right now. And fast, too. For 40 days like Jesus.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Savedbyfaith

• BeccasStillSeeking

• Mythra

Don't hold your breath...

Do you mean ANY answer or just the same old pile with a new flower on it??

[sBF] I'm sorry, Kryten. What was your question? It's not easy keeping up with all of you.

Becca, I guess you'll get one of SBFs "I'm 70 show some respect" talk from him now. 'Cause I did! :grin:

He's on my iggy list, and what is is really interesting is that this guy can't learn to do quotes, but yet he use net-lingo sometimes. I think he's a fake, goon, hoax, a troll basically.

At the end of all our discussion, he'll just say YHBT! HAND!

SBF, Can you see the sign?

post_41_1120081890_enhanced.jpg

SBF, Can you see the sign?

It's missing the "nail print". :lmao:

Becca, I guess you'll get one of SBFs "I'm 70 show some respect" talk from him now. 'Cause I did! :grin:

He's on my iggy list, and what is is really interesting is that this guy can't learn to do quotes, but yet he use net-lingo sometimes. I think he's a fake, goon, hoax, a troll basically.

At the end of all our discussion, he'll just say YHBT! HAND!

If he's seventy, and he's still not mature enough to go find out about a person before making blind (and extremely hurtful) blanket assertions about them, then he should REALLY be ashamed of himself.

Quick, someone tell a joke. I'm shaking with anger and my back teeth are starting to hurt from grinding them. The nerve of that ass! Not a real Christian--didn't have faith! The nerve! I am no longer a Christian because that deep faith got BETRAYED.

And here he is claiming that he has all the answers. I'm surprised he can see at all around his ego.

(SBF)

Maybe you were still a sinner when you asked (John 9:30). 

*cringe*  You really should know people's stories before posting this stuff.  I hope Becca hasn't read this. 

I should clue you in, SBF, she was a child.

I hate all this blame the victim stuff that goes on in christianity when their god fails to prove himself.  It's very hurtful.

Sorry, but yeah, I saw it. Shaking and white-faced at my desk...please, someone tell a joke or something.

Um.. um...

There once was an old christian man

He carried his savior in a can

He tried to sell us his stuff

but ended up on his duff

ANd back to church he ran.

*giggle* Thanks. I think I'll go work on some more heretical documents for the Chocolate Cult or something.

I just so LOOOVE being triggered. Maybe I should just never ever post on the Debating board, so they won't be able to get to me.

Sorry, but yeah, I saw it. Shaking and white-faced at my desk...please, someone tell a joke or something.

Just try picturing this 70 year old jackass wearing his christian "clothes" (see my earlier post) while skiing down a bunny hill.

Just try picturing this 70 year old jackass wearing his christian "clothes" (see my earlier post) while skiing down a bunny hill.

I just got this mental image of a naked geezer skiing down a slope with pages of the Old Testament taped all over him.

:twitch:

...thanks, needed that! *throws a few snowballs*

sigh.

Don't let em get to ya, Becca. Just let it be a reminder of what a life completely given over to Jesus can become. And be glad you're out.

You're among friends here, kiddo.

I thought it was a Benny Hill?

sigh. 

Don't let em get to ya, Becca.  Just let it be a reminder of what a life completely given over to Jesus can become.  And be glad you're out.

You're among friends here, kiddo.

:) Thanks. I guess the thing is, I fall under the heading of "still easily triggered"--but it's only by a very few things, so it can feel a lot of times that I am more recovered than I am....

I thought it was a Benny Hill?

:eek:

My mental image just got even stranger. Now the naked geezer with Scripture taped to him is skiing down a giant, portly British guy in a bad suit, who looks rather confused when the geezer bunnies off his bald spot....

:) Thanks. I guess the thing is, I fall under the heading of "still easily triggered"--but it's only by a very few things, so it can feel a lot of times that I am more recovered than I am....

And the old dude accuses US of having a calloused heart? YA RIGHT.

I just got this mental image of a naked geezer skiing down a slope with pages of the Old Testament taped all over him.

...thanks, needed that! *throws a few snowballs*

Tries to duck.....gets poofed in the face.......meanwhile a nekkid 70 year old man is screaming and loosing his balance while pages from the bibble fall from him here and there.....

Farther down the hill, Thankful, Mythra, HanSolo, Kryten, TK421, and Vigile are diligently packing together the snow ramp.....

:HaHa:

religion - noun - 1. the service or worship of God or the supernatural.

2. devotion to a religious faith.

3. an organized system of faith and worship.

also; a personal set of personal beliefs and practices.

4. a cause, principle, or belief held to with faith and ardor.

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So, is it YOUR contention that Christianity does NOT fall into ANY of these categories?

[sBF] Those of us who are Christians know that Christianity is not a religion like any other. It is a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ (John 14:6). You don't find that in Websters, but you do in the Bible. Part of the definition that Webster himself gave in his 1828 version is as follows: "Religion, in its most comprehensive sense, includes a belief in the being and perfections of God, in his revelation of his will to man, in man's obligation to obey his commands, in a state of reward and punishment, and in man's accountability to God. ...."The practice of moral duties without belief in the Divine Lawgiver, and without references to his will or commands, is not religion.

Where is "revelation of God's will and reward and punishment" found in today's dictionaries? Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world. Don't expect today's dictionaries to define it the way he does.

NOW who's kidding whom?

Christianity IS a religion! If we can't even agree on THIS simple point, then we are TRULY wasting our time.

[sBF] It's not a religion in the sense that others are religions is perhaps the best way to put it. Of course, there is belief and worship that all have in common. Recall how the "religion" of Jesus was established: Peter said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. Jesus replied, 'Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven. And upon this rock I will build my Church (Christianity), and the gates of hell will not prevail against it." (Matt. 16:16-18) The gates of hell will prevail against all other religions and systems. There is not a hint of "religion" in Christ's statement.

No other religion calls a person into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, God and Savior of mankind. No other religion imparts sin at birth. No other religion connects the believer to God through the Holy Spirit. No other religion proclaims the deity of Jesus or the Trinity. No other religion teaches bodily resurrection. No other religion believes in the second coming of Christ. etc. etc.

And the old dude accuses US of having a calloused heart?  YA RIGHT.

Whereas HIS heartlessness toward us is, of course, "for our own good".

Hypocrisy, thy name is....

*watches a naked old guy with Bible passages taped to him and skis on his feet hit the ramp and go sailing into the air screaming....*

...uh...yeah. :P

(SBF)

Maybe you were still a sinner when you asked (John 9:30).

*cringe* You really should know people's stories before posting this stuff. I hope Becca hasn't read this.

I should clue you in, SBF, she was a child.

[sBF] Well, children are sinners too, if you haven't noticed. But they don't sin they way sophisticated ex-christians do :-)

Fuck you and the pathetic, wimpy mythical savior your trying to sell. :grin:

Later.

[sBF] Later? Wrong. You're history. If you ever get serious and want to talk, I'll accept your apology.

[sBF]  Well, children are sinners too, if you haven't noticed.  But they don't sin they way sophisticated ex-christians do :-)

*Thinks of little girl raped and buried alive a couple months ago...*

On that note I feel justified with the following........

SBF? I hope you die reeeeeaaaal slow. :Hmm:

[sBF]  Later?  Wrong.  You're history.  If you ever get serious and want to talk, I'll accept your apology.

History eh?

Instead of maxing out your "ignore" list, you could just leave. Unless by saying that you wish to imply you are going to a moderator about our crude behavior.

Good luck with that........and all those sinful babies burning in hell.

*Thinks of little girl raped and buried alive a couple months ago...*

On that note I feel justified with the following........

SBF? I hope you die reeeeeaaaal slow.  :Hmm:

And when you come back next lifetime,

I hope you come back as a disabled, extremely timid girl with psychotic, abusive parents.

I hope YOU get sold the lie of Jesus, like I did, instead of your priest providing real-world help like calling Child Protective Services.

I hope that when God's profound silence and indifference is the only answer to your desperate, tear-filled prayers, and your SINCERE EFFORTS TO BE AS SINLESS AS POSSIBLE (asshole), you end up feeling just as screwed over as I did.

I hope you get to spend a lifetime living with those scars, like I do.

And I hope that every time you make an attempt to recover from all that pain, some asshole Fundie comes along and cheerily claims that IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SINFUL.

Perhaps when you have suffered as I have, you will gain some tiny smidge of compassion for your fellow human beings.

I don't apologize to self-righteous jerks.  Keep on believing in your little fairy-tale where the main villain is an evil deity, hey, it makes you happy.

You are truly are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Yay! Thankful you've joined the ranks of exclusion from SBF's special club! We have our own little club on the side, ignoring SBF and SBF ignoring us!

Here's a welcome hug: *hug*. :woohoo:

Now, if we just can get a few more to insult him, he won't have anyone to respond to, since all have to be ignored by him.

Amazing, I think he knows how to use the ignore list, but he doesn't know how to do quotes. That's a giveaway that he's hiding his true identity; he knows how to do quotes, but pretend not to.

So he's not a true "defender of faith", but just a sophisticated troll, and he's not 70, he's probably just 30, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's in the site under different names too.

His postings just doesn't smell right. Something is extremely fishy with his approach.

But, that's just me. :scratch: