Goodbye Jesus

PRIAPUS

Savedbyfaith

Yep. You can always tell. You've heard the saying "methinks thou dost protest too much?" This is our savedbyfear.

He's trying to convince himself that he really believes.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Savedbyfaith

• BeccasStillSeeking

• Mythra

A true Christian would take into account the bible in its entirity, not just the bits that they like the sound of.

If that's correct, then I have never met, nor do I think I ever shall meet a true Christian.

I think it would be impossible to take the bible in its entirety and still remain a believer. Anyone who still has "faith" is required to cherry-pick for their own "spiritual safety".

If that's correct, then I have never met, nor do I think I ever shall meet a true Christian.

I think it would be impossible to take the bible in its entirety and still remain a believer.  Anyone who still has "faith" is required to cherry-pick for their own "spiritual safety".

I've realized the same thing from this discussion with SBF, that there is no true Christians. And consider too that Jesus didn't exist and never existed, so no one can, IMO, be a Christian, since it requires that Christ existed. So hence, no Christ, no true Christians.

I think it would be impossible to take the bible in its entirety and still remain a believer.  Anyone who still has "faith" is required to cherry-pick for their own "spiritual safety".

Exactly. Not only this, but a True Christian would be able to handle snakes, drink poison (Mark 16:8) and walk over scorpions (Luke 10:19). Ive never met one that can do this yet, but I live in hope. :grin:

Instead of replying to SBF with words, from now on I will repeatedly copy and past the anti-OSAS proof scriptures that you've posted here, whenever he is asinine to post his 3-5 piddly OSAS scriptures.  Good work Sensitive Flower and WELCOME!  :grin:

Thanks for the welcome. :grin: I've been watching everyone suffer for days with SBF and I held back as long as I could. I just couldnt take it any more!!

Glad to be of service :grin:

Hey Sensitive....  you realize that now poor SBF has to go grab a ton of books from Charles Stanley to see what these scriptures "really" mean.  We probably won't get a response for days...LOL

:lmao:

At least that would give everyone here a break for a couple of days. Lets praise the Lawd for small mercies.

Exactly. Not only this, but a True Christian would be able to handle snakes, drink poison (Mark 16:8) and walk over scorpions (Luke 10:19). Ive never met one that can do this yet, but I live in hope. :grin:

What's so frustrating is that he would come back and explain the snakes etc, that it's not literal interpretation but some spiritual interpretation.

Like: snakes is not physical snakes, but apostates or sinners,

and poison is the teaching from atheists and evolution

Even the number 12 got a beating from SBF, that it was not literal, but the meaning "a group of followers".

Now if some stuff (randomly picked when it suites them) is supposed to be interpreted as spiritual and not literal, why is the so hard to accept that Jesus could be non literal too, and the story is just a spiritual story that never happened in reality?

Which is the Gnostic faith! And it existed at the SAME TIME as Jesus allegedly lived and died!!! How is it possible that people seeing Jesus starts a religion saying that he was just a spiritual idea?

Only fitting answer is, they were right, and Paul, that NEVER MET Jesus, invented the idea that Jesus was a real person. Poor Paul didn't even talk to the "12" disciples, before he started educating people about Jesus.

Hey Sensitive....  you realize that now poor SBF has to go grab a ton of books from Charles Stanley to see what these scriptures "really" mean.  We probably won't get a response for days...LOL

:lmao:

At least that would give everyone here a break for a couple of days. Lets praise the Lawd for small mercies.

Hi Sensitive, I didn't welcome you to the site. So ... here it is ... WELCOME!

Pretty avatar you have, btw.

Hi Sensitive, I didn't welcome you to the site. So ... here it is ... WELCOME!

Pretty avatar you have, btw.

Thank you HanSolo for the kind welcome :grin:

I was just reading about one of the few true christians. Here are some exerpts from the CNN article.

"The man accused of kidnapping Salt Lake City, Utah teenager Elizabeth Smart three years ago was found mentally incompetent to stand trial Tuesday.

District Judge Judith Atherton ruled that Brian David Mitchell, age 51, was suffering from a delusional disorder based on his religious beliefs, leaving him unable to make decisions in his best interest and assist his defense.

Atherton repeatedly had Mitchell removed from the courtroom during competency hearings over the past several months for interrupting proceedings by singing hymns and shouting religious pronouncements at her.

He also believes that if he is convicted, God will deliver him in due time, and that he will be called upon to engage in a great apocalyptic battle between himself, as the king of zion, and the Antichrist, the judge wrote."

NOW HERE'S A DUDE WHO BELIEVES THE WHOLE BIBLE.

ps sensitive flower: welcome to the forums. Nice to meet ya.

If you cannot acknowledge what the above scripture says then I question whether you are a true Christian.  A true Christian would take into account the bible in its entirity, not just the bits that they like the sound of.

I've only got 3 things to say...

1) Too bloody true.

2) Welcome to the forums. AKA The madhouse. :grin:

3) Can I share your God? :yum:

Thanks for the welcome Mythra, and crazy-tiger. :woohoo:

I've only got 3 things to say...

1) Too bloody true.

2) Welcome to the forums. AKA The madhouse. :grin:

3) Can I share your God? :yum:

You have no idea how it pleases me to share with you the good news of the one True God, Chocolate (bless-ed be his yummy name) with you. Please excuse me for proceeding to preach insanely at you about The Truth, I know there are rules about such things here, but the One True Religion dictates that I must do this whether you want to hear about it or not, so too bad.

If you look in the Holy Chocolate scriptures, which we call The Babble (available in all good book stores), Circulosargumentacus 12:10-13 says: Chocolate is real, Chocolate is the truth, Chocolate is the one True God. This is true because it is written and because it is written it is true, so there!

Bullshiticus 17:4 warns us of the corruption of the chocolate: Thou shalt not mix the chocolate with the nut or add the frivolousness of the fruit, for this is an abomination unto him and worthy of death (but he loves you).

Stupidisis 9:1 instructs us to visit Belgium at least once in our lifetime. I would advise that you buy a compass so that you can face that direction when praying to the One True Chocolate God to ensure you will be saved from the eternal torment of the lake of vegetables, where you shall be prodded up the backside with vegetables for eternity and forced to eat thereof. (Deludicus 15:1-90)

Do and believe all these things my friend and you shall be saved!

I love you (even though I have no idea who you are).

:grin:

Guest Priapus

"Bullshiticus" did make me laugh aloud, and for that, in these trying times, I thanks ye.

SavedByFaith, I answered you concerning my denomenation before but I've come to know ye needs a question answered thrice. Here it is two more times:

When I first invited Jesus to be my king and saviour and the Holy Spirit to search and cleanse me I attended the Vineyard Christian Fellowship in San Francisco. Later I moved to Washington DC where I attended, and later left, a prominent evangelical Episcopal church.

When I first invited Jesus to be my king and saviour and the Holy Spirit to search and cleanse me I attended the Vineyard Christian Fellowship in San Francisco. Later I moved to Washington DC where I attended, and later left, a prominent evangelical Episcopal church.

Thank you Sensitive Flower, I accepted your truth and now feel warm and fuzzy all over. Ahhh, how pleasant. It there choco spirit that has now entered me that will lead me on this straight path?

The warm and fuzzy feeling you speak of is what we call being slain in the liquor (spirit) or in other words, you are filled with the chocolate liquor. You are definately on the right path my friend. PRAISE BE!

Behold ex-Christians, the miracle before thine eyes! Join Thankful and be blessed in the drunkenness of the spirit.

:thanks:

You have no idea how it pleases me to share with you the good news of the one True God, Chocolate (bless-ed be his yummy name) with you.  Please excuse me for proceeding to preach insanely at you about The Truth, I know there are rules about such things here, but the One True Religion dictates that I must do this whether you want to hear about it or not, so too bad.  :grin:

:lmao: Oh, you are going to fit in here just fine, SF.

Don't forget another important passage: crockacrapiticus 12:4 - "In the day that thou partakest of me, I shall be in thee and fill thy soul with delights"

The fool has said in his heart "there is no chocolate"

Don't forget another important passage:  crockacrapiticus 12:4 - "In the day that thou partakest of me, I shall be in thee and fill thy soul with delights"

The fool has said in his heart "there is no chocolate"

Oh the blasphemy of how anyone can deny the chocolate!! FOOLS!! How could anyone deny the Chocolate, if they had the Chocolate before??!! Makes no sense!!

ps. Im adding Crockacrapiticus to The Babble. :lmao:

I know you're baffled SBF, but you're going to have to accept that we are EX-CHRISTIANS. Meaning we WERE christians and NOW we AREN'T.

[sBF] Well, we will just have to disagree. As I have asked so many others in these forums, if you can lose your salvation (Christianity), then how do you explain John 6:39 where Jesus says that he lost none of all that the Father gave him. If the Father gave you to Jesus for eternal life, then either Jesus lied or you were not a Christian.

Please share with me your thoughts about this. Thanks

Oh the blasphemy of how anyone can deny the chocolate!!  FOOLS!! How could anyone deny the Chocolate, if they had the Chocolate before??!!  Makes no sense!!

ps.  Im adding Crockacrapiticus to The Babble:lmao:

Another believer in the one true faith!!

Welcome!

May we all bathe in the luxury of Starbucks Chantico. May be be blessed by the touch of ecstacy that is Truffettes de France. Let our prayers for greater acceptance of the truth of the goodness of dark chocolate fill our young nation!

"Bullshiticus" did make me laugh aloud, and for that, in these trying times, I thanks ye.

SavedByFaith, I answered you concerning my denomenation before but I've come to know ye needs a question answered thrice. Here it is two more times:

[sBF] Sorry bout that, but I have to try and keep up with many of you. You don't need to be rude with snide comments like I need to be told more than once. This is what I mean when I talk about decency. I'm 70 and am not as sharp as you younger folks, so cut us some slack, Ok? Thanks.

[sBF] Vineyard is a great fellowship. Perhaps now would be a good time to re-read chapter 15 of John where Jesus is the vine and we are the branches.

Bullshiticus 17:4 warns us of the corruption of the chocolate: Thou shalt not mix the chocolate with the nut or add the frivolousness of the fruit, for this is an abomination unto him and worthy of death (but he loves you).
That verse was shown to be a late insertion by the ones who wanted to remove the fun of having a fruit and nut bar.
Stupidisis 9:1 instructs us to visit Belgium at least once in our lifetime.  I would advise that you buy a compass so that you can face that direction when praying to the One True Chocolate God to ensure you will be saved from the eternal torment of the lake of vegetables, where you shall be prodded up the backside with vegetables for eternity and forced to eat thereof. (Deludicus 15:1-90)
I'm ok with that... just as long as I don't have to eat their damned chocolate. :ugh:
Do and believe all these things my friend and you shall be saved!

I love you (even though I have no idea who you are).

:grin:

If I do, and then renounce it in the name of the God Diet, will I still be saved?

Guest Gothicrip
[sBF] Well, we will just have to disagree.  As I have asked so many others in these forums, if you can lose your salvation (Christianity), then how do you explain John 6:39 where Jesus says that he lost none of all that the Father gave him.  If the Father gave you to Jesus for eternal life, then either Jesus lied or you were not a Christian.

Please share with me your thoughts about this.  Thanks

Jesus is a liar because he's too stubborn to accept the fact that people can change not only in body but in mind and opinions too.

:shrug: That's what I think.

If the Father gave you to Jesus for eternal life, then either Jesus lied or you were not a Christian.Please share with me your thoughts about this. Thanks

Third option: the writers who created Jesus lied.

I wish that there were a pee-on Jesus icon...

You can't pee on him, but you can pinch his arse.

:jesus::close:

IT'S A MIRACLE! NOW I DO BELIEVE!

No sooner did we start talking about sensitive's god, then someone came in and brought me huge piece of "thigh cake". (gotta eat two pieces so that you don't end up lopsided)..

It's a sign from choco-god for sure.

Pardon me now while I spend some time in worship.

Guest Priapus

Sorry bout that, but I have to try and keep up with many of you.  You don't need to be rude with snide comments like I need to be told more than once.  This is what I mean when I talk about decency.  I'm 70 and am not as sharp as you younger folks, so cut us some slack, Ok?  Thanks.

[sBF] Vineyard is a great fellowship. Perhaps now would be a good time to re-read chapter 15 of John where Jesus is the vine and we are the branches.

I'm sorry for the "thrice" remark. Indeed, your hands are truly full carrying on a halfdozen discussions simultaneously. Forgive my impatience and impertinence for I am a hooligan. Don't play the septugenarian card, though, some of the sharpest men I know are from your class. You're suggesting I was cut off because I "bore no fruit?" Of course. I expected you to denounce the churches I attended as apostate, thus accounting for the Trinity's utter lack of manifestation to me. I guess the trusty ad hominem will have to do.

Me: Lord, search me and root out of me all that is displeasing to you. In Jesus name, I ask that you make me an instrument of your will, a vessel sanctified to your use, and yours alone.

God: Ehh, no. Ye hast born no fruit. Ye shall be cut off.

Me: But my Lord, Almighty God, precious Savior, I want to bear fruit, I want to glorify you. What must I do? How can I please you?

God: Ye can't. Yer cut off.

Me: But, but, but... I'm giving myself to you. Use me to your purpose to glorify your Kingdom.

God: No.

Me: What have I done? Send your Holy Spirit to purify me, convict me, cleanse me that I may be pleasing to you.

God:. . . . . . . .

Me: Lord?

God:. . . . . . . you're still here? I thought I told you I wasn't interested.

Me: Never, my God, my King. I've renounced the world for you. Take me as your own.

God:. . . . . . . . [falsetto voice]I'm sorry, there's nobody here by that name. You'll have to go now.