Goodbye Jesus

What Are You Doing On Sunday?

Amethyst

Took the family and the dogs to a nearby state park and walked the trails for a while. (Usually the wife and kids go to church, but since they were leaving this afternoon to go to church camp through Thursday, my wife didn't mind skipping church this morning.)

Now I've been watching some videos on YouTube. I really like a lot of the videos by DeistPaladin, ZOMGitsCriss and kalsolarUK, among others.

Had lunch with my folks yesterday (dad leads singing at their church) after their Sunday service.

We've learned to agree-to-disagree and just don't discuss religion a lot, lol.

Breakfast with the usual crew of great people (minus one), followed later by a cookout with same. It's all about the food.

We lost one of our best cooks last Sunday night after one of our wonderful breakfasts. Very unexpected heart attack took out a 55 year old strong, healthy man. We're mourning and missing him, and for this group food and drink is the proper way to honor him.

Here's to you, Rick!

I'm having a beer for Rick!

cheers!

• Super Moderator

Thanks, Heretic, and Cheers!

Here's to you

And here's to me,

But should we ever disagree

Fuck you,

Here's to me!

Another round, please!

this sunday is my b-day, so i plan on just going outside and take a walk, read some music visit starbucks and just relax until monday. wait that's every sunday.

Had a lovely breakfast with some relatives, went to a gemstone shop and vibrated for a while, took an hour-long walk in the sun, now I'm veging a bit. Nice day.

• Super Moderator

We celebrated my brother's Big 50th Birthday at breakfast today, so there was a larger crowd than usual.

I have some really great friends, and even my brother's not so bad!

Picked up some groceries, had a little nap; it was a perfect Sunday.

had a good 29th birthday, went shopping then played with my mac and it's new accessory the keyboard. now if i can put more time job hunting as i did with "christianity".

Did quite a lot of cleaning today. Hauled my old computer to my car as I'm selling it to a coworker this week for her kid. Dying my hair...I have gray on top and I'm too young to be gray. Made myself a new monthly budget.

I am playing WoW tonight if we get enough people on to wipe and wipe on Ulduar hard modes as usual.

Most Sundays aren't too shabby these days.

Today, however, is sucking major ass.

On this beautifully sunny, warm, blue sky Sunday, I am sitting at home dealing with vaguely threatening paperwork from a debt collection agency for a debt that the spouse got us both involved in (by letting it slide and "losing" paperwork, etc.). I am attempting not to let my sheer rage and fury lead me to start throwing small appliances and smashing every glass item in the house. I am trying to figure out what the next step needs to be, after getting some advice from a friend. I am contemplating divorce or legal separation, and am looking for an attorney. I am downloading paperwork, forms, tax forms, doing research into consumer law and debt protections.

Mostly, though, I am just absolutely, ravingly, foaming-at-the-mouth PISSED OFF. :vent:

That's my Sunday.

I went to see a movie today (02.08).

cartel_diario_de_una_ninfomana_0.jpg

• Super Moderator

Today is the one year anniversary of my accident, where I was pushing the Harley through my yard and stupidly dropped it on my foot and crushing it. It still hurts to walk, but I am walking. More important, I'm riding.

So I rode that same bike on the same route I had taken it that fateful day. Nothing happened. It was a good, uneventful ride, ending with pushing Black Bettie to her berth in the back of the house.

To the evil gods who drop two-wheeled vehicles on innocent riders - I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy-leather, second-hand, electric donkey bottom biters.

Take that.

:D I'm absentmindedly watching videos of cute animals( kittens and sloths mostly) on YouTube this Sunday. :D

i took it easy and hung out with the mac then went to cinnabon and looked at the crazy religious people walking around criticizing those who didn't go to church aka the mall. next sunday barnes and noble at 10 then starbucks at 10:15.

I'm awake really early for no apparent reason - I do that - and soon I'm going to go to my grandma's old house, and do some decorating. It needs painting, so we can hopefully rent it out, because with the housing market as it is, selling isn't going to happen right now.

• Super Moderator

This has been an excellent Sunday. So excellent, I'm sure I'm going to Hell for it - and I don't mind a bit.

(Let your imaginations run wild. Yep, you're probably right.)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a potluck to go to at a friend's house on Sunday. I'll probably just bring a veggie tray.

• Super Moderator

I'm looking forward to the usual Sunday breakfast with the best people in the world, then maybe a motorcycle or bicycle ride.

Life is good.

Early Oktoberfest celebration! Beer and brats. yum

It's my last day before classes start. I'm bored as hell, but enjoying it while it lasts.

Today we drove around, taking the back roads. Stopped off at a couple of area parks, checked out travel trailers for future purchase consideration. Got some nice hummingbird photos. Drove by a lot of horse ranches. Nice scenery, partly cloudy, not too hot.

At home, watched two good movies (Taken and The Reader). Now getting ready for bed and ready to enjoy one more day off work!

• 2 weeks later...

Spending part of the day at an RV show in Dallas!

Watching the rain, typing on my computer with Sleepless in Seattle on the boob-tube.

I am doing homework, working on other people's web sites, cooking, and washing the dishes.