Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

Alright , first of all , i wanna say im kinda sorry about my last post , seriously i felt quite offended , i gotta admit im mexican and my english might not be perfect , but at last i try.

Second , i guess i did made an mistake , i didnt point out my facts well , i must say it does anger me seeing those things done , i understand , we are all free to choose if something can be seen has bad or good , i cannot tell you to dont do or say certains things neither.

I was just a little dissapointed , but i wont leave the place just cause that , i did another mistake , this is an ex christian forum , not an ex atheist forum , i understand im no one to judge other people actions or whatever they talk about.

I must say im young , i still dont understand the world not whatever happens on it , and i accept my views arent the only ones in the god damn internet , is just im tired sometimes. I tend to warn my friends or family about getting into troubles that arent even needed , and then i have to be there 24 hours a day , helping them to fix theyre mistake.

It worries me the incresing lack of values these days , people want to feel so " free " sometimes , but has i said , im no one to put values or morals over others , but neither expect me to see what you do right , that was my point too. I feel forced to believe what my friends or people i know are doing is right , when is obviously wrong and inmoral ( Just as christianity , yay! ) i guess we do all have different values and things on seeing life but , i just dont wanna conform just to fit in.

But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then! , since when the value of an human being has gone so low to just say " i wasnt ready to be an mother " ...... knock knock kids , sex makes babies , get over it! I have seen animals to even have more mother instincs over theyre dead babies than humans these days, for god sakes , evolve alredy people!.

Anyway enough ranting , i guess i wasnt on the mood last day so i posted that has an rant not has an statement.

Im not the only one in the universe who is living has an " human shaped organism " , but yeah i do been having some problems with some friends to the point of almost suiciding myself over an mistake THEY did.

Right now i dont wanna care about anyone else , you did something wrong in your life? boo hoo for you.

(Im not an coward neither by the way , i didnt wanted to answer your posts because i dont wanna make things worse ).

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

As far as the "don't open your legs" thing, there's such a thing as contraception. And I make excellent use of it. It doesn't always work, but (knock on wood) it's worked for me - I've never been pregnant. I've had lots of sex, no diseases, no fetuses, no regrets.

But you don't have to agree with me, or conform to my perception of "morals." I really don't care what you believe.

I'm pro-sex, pro-choice (even beyond reproduction, choice in everything), and pro-legalization of drugs.

No intentions of starting a war here, just saying, morals are highly subjective. I am against the willful harm of others. I am for freedom though.

Guest ephymeris
But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then!

You must be young or very naive to think life is so black and white. Your "keep your legs closed" comment is incredibly offensive to me as a woman. Guess what? You are against abortion? Then don't have an abortion, maybe adopt a few kids. That's actual action you can do for your stance, instead of judging and bitching.

I get it that you feel like you are floundering and trying to find ways to reconcile your exchristian status with your old morals and tendency to judge but no one is asking you to be an atheist or a hedonist. Be as conservative as you like, even as christian as you like for all I care. I'm an atheist and I couldn't care less if you chose a different way to live your life than me. It's not your "morals" that offend me, its the implication that you think you know best and should be able to enforce what you think is right on everyone else. Good luck to you in finding your way.

As far as the "don't open your legs" thing, there's such a thing as contraception. And I make excellent use of it. It doesn't always work, but (knock on wood) it's worked for me - I've never been pregnant. I've had lots of sex, no diseases, no fetuses, no regrets.

But you don't have to agree with me, or conform to my perception of "morals." I really don't care what you believe.

I'm pro-sex, pro-choice (even beyond reproduction, choice in everything), and pro-legalization of drugs.

No intentions of starting a war here, just saying, morals are highly subjective. I am against the willful harm of others. I am for freedom though.

Well i have heard some pregnancies have ended in abortion because the baby was affected with the chemicals of those things , i still wouldnt play with that stuff but i guess thats my view too , i think human beings have grown up enough brain to have some self respect of theyre own bodies and theyre own race if possible.

You dont only harm others physically but mentally too , is quite sad but i guess thats the way things work in life.

But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then!

You must be young or very naive to think life is so black and white. Your "keep your legs closed" comment is incredibly offensive to me as a woman. Guess what? You are against abortion? Then don't have an abortion, maybe adopt a few kids. That's actual action you can do for your stance, instead of judging and bitching.

I get it that you feel like you are floundering and trying to find ways to reconcile your exchristian status with your old morals and tendency to judge but no one is asking you to be an atheist or a hedonist. Be as conservative as you like, even as christian as you like for all I care. I'm an atheist and I couldn't care less if you chose a different way to live your life than me. It's not your "morals" that offend me, its the implication that you think you know best and should be able to enforce what you think is right on everyone else. Good luck to you in finding your way.

I dont need to take care of the garbage that goes outside your body , neither i wanna sound has an heartless bastard about it tought. Im against the fact an human life has lost so much value the same with current females.

So , you expect me to just shut up when i see others suffering? With your " own values " , you know what , right say whatever you wanna say , i dont have to be an extreme religious nut to know what things are wrong in here. I wont shut up about it just like that.

but yeah i do been having some problems with some friends to the point of almost suiciding myself over an mistake THEY did.

Maybe you will find life much more enjoyable when you come to realize that you are not responsible for the decisions that others make.

• Super Moderator
i wanna say im kinda sorry about my last post

Well that turned out to be about the most insincere apology I've heard or read in a long time.

I tend to warn my friends or family about getting into troubles that arent even needed , and then i have to be there 24 hours a day , helping them to fix theyre mistake.

Perhaps if you stopped trying to run other people's lives, you could focus more on your own issues.

Well i have heard some pregnancies have ended in abortion because the baby was affected with the chemicals of those things

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear. But do believe this:

As a woman, I am extremely offended by your posts. I certainly hope that you are not typical of your generation of women. I also hope you won't be voting anywhere anytime soon. Frankly I don't want our rights set back to the Father Knows Best era.

You dont only harm others physically but mentally too , is quite sad but i guess thats the way things work in life.

How do I harm others mentally? I haven't birthed any children that have been harmed by my substance use. And if others are upset by it, that's their fuckin' problem.

Wow! For someone who claims to be an EX-christian, you sure are self-righteous and judgmental!

For your information, I got pregnant years ago while taking the birth control pill (which, even back then, was supposed to be about 97 percent effective). I had an abortion because I could not support a child financially or emotionally at the time. I didn't feel any guilt about aborting a cluster of cells. I still don't.

Oh yeah, I also enjoy smoking pot.

And I've been living with my man for more than 20 years, with still no date set for a wedding.

If any or all of that offends you, guess what?

I don't care! My life is none of your business.

So, keep speaking out all you want. You're not changing our opinions. You're just painting yourself as a person to be avoided and ignored.

Wow! For someone who claims to be an EX-christian, you sure are self-righteous and judgmental!

For your information, I got pregnant years ago while taking the birth control pill (which, even back then, was supposed to be about 97 percent effective). I had an abortion because I could not support a child financially or emotionally at the time. I didn't feel any guilt about aborting a cluster of cells. I still don't.

Oh yeah, I also enjoy smoking pot.

And I've been living with my man for more than 20 years, with still no date set for a wedding.

If any or all of that offends you, guess what?

I don't care! My life is none of your business.

So, keep speaking out all you want. You're not changing our opinions. You're just painting yourself as a person to be avoided and ignored.

And you think im amazed because that? ... the only one here hurting herself is you .... if you , yourself dont have any care of your own life , not even the life of your own son or daughter .... then it would make sense why would i have less care of it too .....

Avoid me , ignore me , do you think i care? , sad think i cant say the same of you , wich i wish i could. Sad .... no , to people like you i dont care , not caring would be too much of my part. Lets better let the wind take you away ....

I apologize for calling you self-righteous and judgmental. I forgot to add, HATEFUL!

Is there room for you in that closet along with your giant King James?

Ah, forget it. I'm putting you on my "ignore" list, though I'll stop back here later to enjoy reading the comments that your show of fundamental hatefulness has earned.

I was just a little dissapointed , but i wont leave the place just cause that , i did another mistake , this is an ex christian forum , not an ex atheist forum , i understand im no one to judge other people actions or whatever they talk about.

Too bad then that this is exactly what you're doing. :(

You're judging when you're preaching your high-road morality. You can't tell people that they're immoral without also judging that they are immoral. The words you're using to express your opinion are the judging people's actions. You can't do one without the other, because they're the same.

It worries me the incresing lack of values these days ,

I kind of feel the opposite. My impression of society today is that it's increasing in demands of how we're supposed to live. For instance, the government is censoring media and demand laws to go through to outlaw free expression on the web (supported by judgmental people who think they're all righteous).

people want to feel so " free " sometimes , but has i said , im no one to put values or morals over others , but neither expect me to see what you do right , that was my point too. I feel forced to believe what my friends or people i know are doing is right , when is obviously wrong and inmoral ( Just as christianity , yay! ) i guess we do all have different values and things on seeing life but , i just dont wanna conform just to fit in.

I think you might be living in the wrong area then. Move. Move to some place in Texas.

It's all about the very limited impression you have from a very small area of this planet. Based on that little experience, you are making an large and wide judgment on humanity. I don't look at my neighbors or friends and make a judgment about you, do I? So why do you? Why do you judge everyone in existence because of some hundred people you know?

So tell me, what is the number? How many friends and family do you have to confirm that the whole world is falling into moral decay?

But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then! , since when the value of an human being has gone so low to just say " i wasnt ready to be an mother " ...... knock knock kids , sex makes babies , get over it! I have seen animals to even have more mother instincs over theyre dead babies than humans these days, for god sakes , evolve alredy people!.

My impression is that it is HARDER to get an abortion in US today, not easier.

So again, you're judging people in other countries based on your experiences in a little village.

Anyway enough ranting , i guess i wasnt on the mood last day so i posted that has an rant not has an statement.

Im not the only one in the universe who is living has an " human shaped organism " , but yeah i do been having some problems with some friends to the point of almost suiciding myself over an mistake THEY did.

So therefore you are making assumptions about people like me or my friends?

The problem is that you are making a huge oversimplification of all human beings based on your limited experience.

Right now i dont wanna care about anyone else , you did something wrong in your life? boo hoo for you.

(Im not an coward neither by the way , i didnt wanted to answer your posts because i dont wanna make things worse ).

Did you do something wrong in YOUR life? Well then, I hope someone will point their finger at you and tell you how evil you are and how the whole world is falling apart because of it.

:nono:

Just out of curiosity- how old are you, Adelice?

• Super Moderator
Any Gods?:Lucifer , Quetzatcoatl , Sarasvati

I wouldn't set expectations too high for someone who wrote that in their intro.

She's 19.

I remember when I was 19 and all judgmental. I knew everything, and of course I told everyone how wrong they were in everything.

My oldest kids went through the same phase.

Any Gods?:Lucifer , Quetzatcoatl , Sarasvati

I wouldn't set expectations too high for someone who wrote that in their intro.

I wouldnt set expectations on someone who have years and years of whining to christianity instead of just getting over it and accepting the fact theyre not the freaking center of the universe.

dramallama.jpg

She's 19.

I remember when I was 19 and all judgmental. I knew everything, and of course I told everyone how wrong they were in everything.

My oldest kids went through the same phase.

Personally, I knew everything at age 18. By 19, I was 1000 miles from home getting my ass kicked by the 'real world'. I learned pretty quickly that I didn't know much at all.

I apologize for calling you self-righteous and judgmental. I forgot to add, HATEFUL!

Is there room for you in that closet along with your giant King James?

Ah, forget it. I'm putting you on my "ignore" list, though I'll stop back here later to enjoy reading the comments that your show of fundamental hatefulness has earned.

Ha ha ha funny , do you think imma gonna go and cry me an river just because im an " judmental " whore? Cooome on , do you think i care if you whine over me? If you care not , i care less! please!

Ignore? Come on i dont even know who are you! and for the facts you gave me , i shall thank god and the United States of America of freedom to choose who i wanna be with , and you my darling is not. I prefer to be alone than having such an horrible company on my side.

You know , i tried to go away of all that " christian " garbage , sad i just found an place where is more hard to be in , maybe i just dont truly fit on society at all , i dont truly care anyway.

This is a fun thread. Thanks for starting it, Adelice.

Exchristianity presents :

dramallama.jpg

The only place in history where you can whine over how you just cant grow out of your religion addiction for decades and decades to come. Eternal Drama Llama.

This is a fun thread. Thanks for starting it, Adelice.

Your welcome , personally i been banned of almost 99% of the places i been anyway. Im amazed my own mother didnt banned me of her own whomb to begin with haha. Enjoy it while it last folk , happy your happy.

Adelice there are phases to this thing. You know? Steps that most follow. Some people are still angry. I'm not. And I rarely bitch about the past and religion and all that. I'm certain I'm not the only one and if you'll look for them I think you'll see that there are many here who are the same way. They just don't care about Christianity.

• Super Moderator

Whoops, there it is:

i shall thank god

Instead of the "Doubter" label, you should be wearing an "Incognito True Christian/Judgmental Hateful Brat" one.

i shall thank god and the United States of America (I thought you lived in Mexico) of freedom to choose who i wanna be with , and you my darling is not. I prefer to be alone than having such an horrible company on my side.

from the shoutbox:

this place is worse than christianity itself
this place feels like an eternal loop ....

is like .. everyone here sounds exactly the same ... it was amuzing for some minutes , but later it gets kinda tiresome ....

In that case, Adieu.

Whoops, there it is:

i shall thank god

Instead of the "Doubter" label, you should be wearing an "Incognito True Christian/Judgmental Hateful Brat" one.

Right , now an person thinks different than you , and since you dont know where to run you think everyone loves christianity. If i truly was a christian i would be bible attacking you , wich im not. Excuse me for seeing how silly christians are but how much MORE silly the after christianity persons are , is insane!

No excuse me , but i alredy saw my mistake , and i alredy grew out of my anger or judging phase on religion itself , i dont need labels , but dont worry be happy to call me all the Judgmental Hateful brat ya want to , i will be happy not giving an damn of how much or how much not im an christian or non christian.