Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

At last im not an double faced , with lack of morals person who is even much more hateful and intolerant , whiny and that haves an even worse actitute than any other christian out there.

Seriously guys , if i knew this place was filled with crazy atheist fundies and extreme militant atheists , i would have stayed has far away has i could , filling the internet with your hate to religion and even the whole world with it wont fix an freaking thing , and no the world wont be any better with you force feeding us the need to dont believe on anything , believing an world withow christianity or any other set of beliefs is has silly has the ACTUAL belief itself.

An person that equally shoves his ideas of belief has non belief over other people throats is just an hypocrite idiot , who needs to see who is fighting against first and then to stop acting exactly the same.

Militan Atheist = An lovely mix of an whinning pityful teenager satanist out there who is in denial of life and tries to act against everybody , with an mix of extreme fundamentalist religious people who wants to make everyone believers instead just preach on hate on others people beliefs.

Now we could just call this god damn site " THE BIG MECHA OF ALL THE MILITANT ATHEISTS IN ALL THE HUMAN STORY ".

And yeah it pisses me off how you wanna try to impose your views of how right you are , how amazing you are , blah blah blah , when your not , atheist are just human beings has anybody else , no you arent more smart for leaving christianity just has your not more smart for not believing on santa claus , you wont magically know the whole universe story just because you denied god and then opened an darwin book and readed 5 pages of it.

Just whatever , i wont stay here , feeding your need of hate to christianity , gladly i prefer to just stop being an moron and completly stopping to believe neither sides of the parties , since none of them have showed me up enough amount of actually growing up and growing up an actual brain that doesnt involves getting into an cult mentallity to destroy whatever opposes you.

And if you think of me having this points of view will harm me in any sense , then lets see it in the outside world , dont you think being just plain tolerant and happy with your neighbour´s belief system will grant you an better time with other fellow human beings than spending your whole time just bashing them out? You arent fixing anything preying upon people here who at first " believe " someone is understanding them while theyre only getting brainwashed to be hateful at other religions , just has any other christian cult would do it.

By the way , the answer goes to most people around here , you say you dont like the white and black point of views , but still you preach them anyway.

Thanks for proving my point.

Go ahead and leave. You said that 5 pages ago, just do it. Shoo.

I have morals. I'm not an atheist at all. Oops, blanket statement fails again.

If you aren't done, I sure am. Spew your bile, but not on my time.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

• Super Moderator
... i would have stayed (h)as far away (h)as i could ...

It's still not too late.

Militan Atheist = An lovely mix of an whinning pityful teenager satanist out there who is in denial of life and tries to act against everybody , with an mix of extreme fundamentalist religious people who wants to make everyone believers instead just preach on hate on others people beliefs.

militant_atheists.jpeg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Adelice there are phases to this thing. You know? Steps that most follow. Some people are still angry. I'm not. And I rarely bitch about the past and religion and all that. I'm certain I'm not the only one and if you'll look for them I think you'll see that there are many here who are the same way. They just don't care about Christianity.

Too true. I'm still new to Ex-Xianity. I fully de-converted in November, so it's been 8 months. And I didn't realized how fucked up the religion I left was until I started really looking at sites like this only a few months ago, and noticing how much religion and Christianity has a choke hold on everything including public government-sanctioned events. So I gripe somewhat, mostly when my mom expects me to do things involving church, it's to vent a bit. I'm not incredibly angry, but I do get annoyed occasionally at it. I expect I'll eventually vent enough that I won't give a darn anymore until something big comes up again.

Of course we get angry at the delusions, we get angry at the trickery. It's like being given a gift box with a big fat bow on it and discovering it's empty (and might even have a spider crawling in the corner of it)! And then to do further damage, that box keeps on getting thrown at you by people who claim it's full of stuff. And then we have to throw the box back in retaliation.

I think it's perfectly understandable for someone to get anrgy about being lied to Ancey. So I don't begrudge people for being angry for a while. But I also hope that they will move past the anger. I know from experience that being angry keeps me from experiencing happiness.

Besides I think the best indictment against Christianity would be to live well without it and to regard it as a mild nuisance rather than an ominous threat.

Thanks for proving my point.

Go ahead and leave. You said that 5 pages ago, just do it. Shoo.

I have morals. I'm not an atheist at all. Oops, blanket statement fails again.

If you aren't done, I sure am. Spew your bile, but not on my time.

I don't suppose it would be helpful for me to point out that I don't fit her preconceived stereotype of an Ex-Christian.

I don't really think anyone does. She seems to have a serious confirmation bias and wants to dismiss everyone under the same rubric. By her standards, I'm a shining example of a moral human being, but I don't think she really cares at this point. She's trying to commit board suicide.

• Super Moderator

Just another troll or another psycho. Like we've never seen those before. It won't last long, and I'll miss her/his insightful posts.

At last im not an double faced , with lack of morals person who is even much more hateful and intolerant , whiny and that haves an even worse actitute than any other christian out there.

Eh? No one here is pretending to be something they're not, so there's no two-faced thing going on at all. You're the one who is two-faced by pointing finger at everyone else.

Seriously guys , if i knew this place was filled with crazy atheist fundies and extreme militant atheists

Well, that's part of your problem, many members here are NOT atheists and you included them too in your rant and called them atheists.

You see, some (or several) of the rants against Christianity have been made by non-atheists here. You grouped everyone in the category "atheists" and said that those are the ones ranting against Christians all the time and they should stop. You're the one making the hasty assumptions here, you can't blame us for your stupidity.

, i would have stayed has far away has i could , filling the internet with your hate to religion and even the whole world with it wont fix an freaking thing , and no the world wont be any better with you force feeding us

You're free to leave any time you want. No one is forcing you to stay.

And it's just one website... is that the same as filling the internet with hate?

Again, you're making exaggerated oversimplifications and generalizations, it's rather annoying. You need to grow up.

No one is "force feeding" you anything. You came here by choice. You have a choice to leave. No one is forcing you to listen or stay. You do know that lying is immoral, right? So why are you lying so much?

the need to dont believe on anything , believing an world withow christianity or any other set of beliefs is has silly has the ACTUAL belief itself.

The truth has been revealed. You are a Christian in disguise. You are defending Christianity as the answer to the world, only because you believe in it. It's obvious. You are a poser, pretending to be a non-Christian to gain our trust and then turn around and accuse all non-Christians for being immoral and evil. You have revealed your true self.

An person that equally shoves his ideas of belief has non belief over other people throats is just an hypocrite idiot , who needs to see who is fighting against first and then to stop acting exactly the same.

No one here is shoving their ideas or beliefs down other people's throats. An open discussion means that EVERYONE has a say. Just because people who disagree with you speak up, it doesn't mean they're shoving it down everyone's throat.

You are so off the charts. You're exaggerating because you are the one who wants to force your opinion on others. It won't work. People have the right to opinions here, and no one will stop that, not even you.

Militan Atheist = An lovely mix of an whinning pityful teenager satanist out there

Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait a second. Militant atheists are the same as teenage satanists? Are you really THAT stupid? Atheists don't believe in Satan any more than they believe in God.

who is in denial of life and tries to act against everybody , with an mix of extreme fundamentalist religious people who wants to make everyone believers instead just preach on hate on others people beliefs.

Who is wanting anything here? Are we on YOUR website ranting about our anger against YOU, or is it that YOU are on OUR website ranting in anger about US?

You come here and offend everyone and think that is us forcing you?

Now we could just call this god damn site " THE BIG MECHA OF ALL THE MILITANT ATHEISTS IN ALL THE HUMAN STORY ". And yeah it pisses me off how you wanna try to impose your views of how right you are , how amazing you are , blah blah blah , when your not , atheist are just human beings has anybody else , no you arent more smart for leaving christianity just has your not more smart for not believing on santa claus , you wont magically know the whole universe story just because you denied god and then opened an darwin book and readed 5 pages of it.

You are the one trying to impose your views on us. You are here by your own choice, and you're staying by your own choice. No one has tied you down in a chair with a tube going down your throat, forcing you to read the posts here. You are forcing yourself, don't blame us.

Just whatever , i wont stay here , feeding your need of hate to christianity , gladly i prefer to just stop being an moron and completly stopping to believe neither sides of the parties , since none of them have showed me up enough amount of actually growing up and growing up an actual brain that doesnt involves getting into an cult mentallity to destroy whatever opposes you.

And if you think of me having this points of view will harm me in any sense , then lets see it in the outside world , dont you think being just plain tolerant and happy with your neighbour´s belief system will grant you an better time with other fellow human beings than spending your whole time just bashing them out?

Am I? I have Christian friends and I don't bash them at all.

I only bash stupid idiots who come to this website. This is the only place I really tell people what I think about their Christian belief. According to you, I shouldn't because you're the supreme being of moral high-ground, and our website should be controlled by you and filled by your insane ranting. Well, no thanks.

You arent fixing anything preying upon people here who at first " believe " someone is understanding them while theyre only getting brainwashed to be hateful at other religions , just has any other christian cult would do it.

By the way , the answer goes to most people around here , you say you dont like the white and black point of views , but still you preach them anyway.

So far, you're the one who maintains a black-and-white point of view by ranting about how people disagree with you. Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're forcing their views on you. You're the one who wants everyone to shut up while you speak. That's black-and-white if anything.

Just leave already. Bye bye. :wave:

Militan Atheist = An lovely mix of an whinning pityful teenager satanist out there

Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait a second. Militant atheists are the same as teenage satanists? Are you really THAT stupid? Atheists don't believe in Satan any more than they believe in God.

I thought she was the one that listed Lucifer as a god. Perhaps she is projecting.

I thought she was the one that listed Lucifer as a god. Perhaps she is projecting.

So true.

I believe she's a faker, a Christian pretending to be something else to gain our trust and then swing her bat when the time is right... which it recently was... we're all immoral, and we're spreading hate in the world by having 1 (one) website where we openly discuss our opinions. Yeah. Right. :Doh:

Guest ephymeris

I believe she's a faker, a Christian pretending to be something else to gain our trust and then swing her bat when the time is right... which it recently was... we're all immoral, and we're spreading hate in the world by having 1 (one) website where we openly discuss our opinions. Yeah. Right. :Doh:

Maybe it's time to remove her "doubter" status. I agree she seems like either a covert christian or someone who's gone off their meds. It pisses me off that she thinks exchristian somehow equals atheist. I imagine that's pretty offensive to the many people of various beliefs/ways of thinking represented here.

The thing that bothers me the most about her rants is her contempt and disgust for support groups and lack of compassion for the experiences of others. It blows my mind that someone could be so heartless. You don't have to agree with someone to empathize with them. If this is her "off christianity", I can't imagine what kind of self-righteous shrew she was when she was part of the RCC.

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these". George Washington Carver

I think you might be living in the wrong area then. Move. Move to some place in Texas

Please don't.

I think she is projecting because what little I saw of her in the shoutbox before all this she was more angry and ranting about Christianity than anyone. She was the one who would go on about how pissed she was at it. How she'd flip out over Christianity being brought up in conversations. I think she realized that isn't a good attitude to have but for some reason decided to project it out on everyone here. She confronted people in shout about it and it starting a long fight which definitely made people very angry because it was offensive. Language barrier can't be the whole issue here (a few people here speak English as a second language) I think in the end she's just a angsty self absorbed teenager and I suppose many people go through that phase. Hopefully she grows out of it.

• Super Moderator
'buffettphan' 14 June 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1276524091' post='573530'

Whoops, there it is:

i shall thank god

Instead of the "Doubter" label, you should be wearing an "Incognito True Christian/Judgmental Hateful Brat" one.

i shall thank god and the United States of America (I thought you lived in Mexico) of freedom to choose who i wanna be with , and you my darling is not. I prefer to be alone than having such an horrible company on my side.

That was from her post (#19) and mine (#24). Of course she denied being a xtian. But she's too fricking stupid to be a True Satanist as she proclaims is her 'god'.

Now she's automatically moved up to "Thinker" status. Do you have some kind of good label to use for her? Maybe something like "Psycho Brat" ...... lol

So true.

I didn't do more than lightly (very) skim the thread and I trust your assessment of the situation. I'm just going to throw this out there for discussion.

Perhaps she is really a deconverted xian that is still carrying a lot of xian baggage. If that's the case aren't we failing our job in supporting her?

Again, I haven't read everything she wrote. Just her OP.

I didn't do more than lightly (very) skim the thread and I trust your assessment of the situation. I'm just going to throw this out there for discussion.

Perhaps she is really a deconverted xian that is still carrying a lot of xian baggage. If that's the case aren't we failing our job in supporting her?

It could very well be. But she's doing a poor job of asking for help.

What makes me suspicious is that she went off on us for being immoral atheists believing in Satan and hating Christianity... I'm not sure why a de-convert would hand that to all of us on this website if she needs to connect. She also admitted that she's been banned from most other websites. I wonder why? :ugh:

Again, I haven't read everything she wrote. Just her OP.

You should read her other thread about the immoral atheists who drink, steal, fornicate, and kill babies. She really reached out on that one.

I love lunatics. Please don't ban the crazy girl. :HappyCry:

Nah. I don't see any reason to ban her. She's a ranting lunatic, for sure, but does she deserve to be banned? Don't think so. It's up to her to stay or leave, but if she stays, she shouldn't complain about how bad this place is and that she doesn't want to be here. No one is forcing her to stay.

She keeps talking about being banned and leaving - no one but her brought up the subject of banning. And for someone who wants to leave, she sher duz type alot o' words. :scratch:

BTW I've never complained once on this whole forum, except sometimes the lunacy of events posted in the News forum. Never about my personal life.

• Super Moderator

I agree. No kid gloves to wear, no eggshells to walk on, just enjoy the show.

You should read her other thread about the immoral atheists who drink, steal, fornicate, and kill babies. She really reached out on that one.

Yeah, I read that. That's actually what made me think she might just be carrying baggage without really realizing it. It sounds like she might just be a bit of a nutter though.

Nah. I don't see any reason to ban her. She's a ranting lunatic, for sure, but does she deserve to be banned? Don't think so. It's up to her to stay or leave, but if she stays, she shouldn't complain about how bad this place is and that she doesn't want to be here. No one is forcing her to stay.

:lmao: Hans do you remember that cat who wondered in here some time ago and was like...

LET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!

But he kept on posting. I almost busted a gut.

Yeah, I read that. That's actually what made me think she might just be carrying baggage without really realizing it. It sounds like she might just be a bit of a nutter though.

She ran out of meds, perhaps.

Maybe she's similar to ConfusedIdiot in the other thread? Someone who just can't let go of Christianity. Somehow they really don't believe it anymore, yet the Christian mindset keeps on coming back.

Artists you know... they're a bit crazy. :HaHa:

:lmao: Hans do you remember that cat who wondered in here some time ago and was like...

LET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!

But he kept on posting. I almost busted a gut.

Oh, you're not supposed to know this, but we have this magical eGlue. It's a supernatural software package installed on this website. Whoever logs in, their brain is infected with this eGlue, and they can't leave the website ever again. It keeps on pulling them back. That's how we're spreading our evil non-religious gospel through the world.

I think she is projecting because what little I saw of her in the shoutbox before all this she was more angry and ranting about Christianity than anyone. She was the one who would go on about how pissed she was at it. How she'd flip out over Christianity being brought up in conversations. I think she realized that isn't a good attitude to have but for some reason decided to project it out on everyone here. She confronted people in shout about it and it starting a long fight which definitely made people very angry because it was offensive. Language barrier can't be the whole issue here (a few people here speak English as a second language) I think in the end she's just a angsty self absorbed teenager and I suppose many people go through that phase. Hopefully she grows out of it.

I don't think she realized it, since she's doing exactly what she's professing against. She has no life experience, so being a brat on forums is what gives her an identity. So she's not going anywhere no matter how much she claims she's going to leave. It's common in teenagers, once she matures a little and maybe tries her first beer and becomes sexually active she'll calm down a bit.