Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

• Super Moderator

If that book doesn't help, then try this:

(And Legion, I can't believe you never read that book!)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

Is not about the birth control itself , birth control is not an perfected thing that magically will protect you of all the unwanted pregnancies you want , yes theres at last 1% or more that it wont work , thats enough for me.

Not really , just retarded. I could just has well play to the russian roullette with my own body and see if i get or not preggo , so what , has i said , theres at last 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that i get pregnant using any of those things just has there is 00000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that there is or not god anyway.

less than 1 friggin' percent. Actually that's not quite right. It depends on which kind you use for starters and really, that is a nominal risk still and it's also if you are using it the way you are suppose to. You're not playing Russian Roulette with those odds. Shoot! I was married and using the Sponge after two children and one miscarriage 12 years before my second marriage. I had a higher risk than that using the Sponge, but even more risk of death if I got pregnant again, but I used it as directed and I didn't get pregnant. If you are that afraid of having sex, I'd say you may need help. And I thought I was bad in the bedroom. Scheesh! You don't have a boyfriend do you?

So, what? Are you not going to use anything when and IF you get married and pop out 20 babies like Beethoven's wife did? That's just plain paranoid over getting pregnant. Who or what put the fear of some imaginative deity in you concerning pregnancy? 1%? That is nothing. I was taking a higher risk than that with the Sponge and didn't end up risking death due to getting pregnant 12 years after my last child. In all honesty, you are ignorant of how hit works and I'd even add naive too. I wouldn't call you retarded though.

You know what, I'll be the first to admit being pregnant is hard. It's even painful and in cases of high risk, like myself, it's scary, but I'm not that paranoid over 1%, in which I told my second husband, "Not tonight, Dear, I have a headache", every time he wanted to make love. He may have been a fat bastard, but he was better behaved in the bedroom than my first husband and in all honesty, if you are that hung up on sex, I suggest you get some help before you think about marriage, because DAMN! You are worse than I ever was about sex. Pregnancy was the least of my fears, esp with my first husband.

... so thats why i dont worry if i dont have the fellow membership of eternal damnation or whatever that is.

Yep. Just as we suspect. She's no where near deconverted yet. Free-thinkers don't worry about "ETERNAL DAMNATION."

sex itself seems to be the most irational way of expression.

Virgin or MAJOR baggage. Possibly both.

I'd say both, BUT it is because she has major baggage that she is a virgin, not because she actually wants to be. The desire to stay a virgin is from over the top fear, not an actual personal choice.

with so much more polemic going around here.

It has an time on this English so much, so is funny at me to see an word like "polemic" expound in an posting. I am just saying an thing.

Is it an fake thing?

Yeah, I noticed that too. That's why I quit avoiding the short hand for various words. She has a better command of the English language than she lets on.

Maybe you should call yourselfs satanist instead of " non believers " since you love sin for the lord , but yet seem to like to show you " intelligent " you are most of the time.

This is very Christian.

You fit the criteria for Stupid Christian.

More like paranoid Xian. Her supposed fear of sex and pregnancy is above and beyond the norm.

Is not about the birth control itself , birth control is not an perfected thing that magically will protect you of all the unwanted pregnancies you want , yes theres at last 1% or more that it wont work , thats enough for me.

Not really , just retarded. I could just has well play to the russian roullette with my own body and see if i get or not preggo , so what , has i said , theres at last 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that i get pregnant using any of those things just has there is 00000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that there is or not god anyway.

But you're safe though, because no guy wants to touch you. Besides, you hate sex and consider it a sin, so there's no risk you'll even become pregnant. You're safe.

I noticed that too. What guy is going to want her if she is that screwed up concerning sex? "If you're looking for my professional opinion as ship's counselor... SHE'S NUTS!" Sorry, I just could not avoid the Deanna Troi quoting in this case. It fits so well.

Adelice, this is all very simple.

Concerning sex: If you don't want to engage in sex, then don't. And it's none of your business (or my business) what others decide concerning sex. So leave them alone with their decisions and I'll bet they'll leave you alone concerning your decisions on the subject.

Concerning Anger: You are obviously angry and, like others who come here with anger, I hope you learn to cope. Actually, you'd be surprised how much people could help you with your anger issues if you would just listen to them and be respectful.

Concerning Christianity: From what I've read, I doubt you are truly a christian. But remember, even though you may not have experienced it, it is earth shattering for many people who built their entire worldview around christianity to come to learn that it is a false religion. Why don't you just let them deal with it the way they want to, and if you do, I'll bet people here would give you the same courtesy.

Concerning Freedom of Expression: You mentioned freedom several times. Remember, freedom is a two way street. Why don't you give people here the courtesy of respecting their right to express themselves and if you do, again, I'll bet you would be given that same courtesy. Freedom of expression does not mean that people agree. Rather, it means that each person has the right to express themselves. You have that right and so does everyone else. Try to respect that.

I agree. There is no reason to be so paranoid about it that one imposes their views on others. Celibacy is a personal choice and should not be imposed on anyone. I'm sure many of us could help her with her anger issues, but she has to want help first. I don't think she is ready for anyone to help her yet. I also agree with you concerning your statement about Xianity and on freedom of expression. I feel like I'm talking to a child one moment and then to a paranoid person the next, yet it would seem we who do not agree do not have the freedom to say anything. It's not true freedom of expression if it is one-sided.

... so thats why i dont worry if i dont have the fellow membership of eternal damnation or whatever that is.

Yep. Just as we suspect. She's no where near deconverted yet. Free-thinkers don't worry about "ETERNAL DAMNATION."

What's eternal damnation?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

How 'bout a little girl-on-girl? No nasty pregnancy there! :wicked:

Guest ephymeris

I am so amused she is so angry and vomiting it up at everyone (christians, ex-christians, and atheists alike) and yet WE'RE the angry ones. :lmao: I can't even respond to her because she MAKES NO SENSE. She doesn't even have a target to direct all this vehemence and bile on. You can't argue with nonsense.

PS: Legion & florduh, :lmao: to both your book & coffee cup posts! I totally want that coffee cup!

No , im just someone who finally saw how easy to laugh at are people who believe on christianity just along with people who dont. See it where you see it , non believers are just has deluded has believers , im just gonna back off now and has someone answered on another post , watch both of your parties destroy each others brains out.

im just gonna back off and see you whine in your eternal self pityness and hate to christianity , and then imma go and see christians to cry and whine on theyre own self pityness of hell damnation , same story just different characters.

You accuse of us of being full of hate and failing to move on, yet you intend to laugh at people who don't fit your view of morality and then you think you're going to go and laugh at Christians crying and whining. How is that not being hateful? How is that moving on with your own life? If you were truly moving on, wouldn't you simply avoid groups of people who offend you, instead of deliberately looking for where they gather in order to laugh at them?

You also said that you don't want to have sex before marriage. That's great if that's your personal decision for your own life. But have you considered that there are many people who are married and don't want to have children, or don't want to have 20 children? Exactly what moral law do you think that they're violating by using a condom, which is obviously non-hormonal? Do you only approve of people who are willing to have a baby every year after marriage? Or do you think it's healthy for a relationship to deny sex to your husband or wife for years so that you won't risk pregnancy?

[i've actually never encountered a Quiverfull non-Christian before! I know non-Christians who've personally decided to not use birth control, but never one who is militantly against birth control in any form for any woman).

No , im just someone who finally saw how easy to laugh at are people who believe on christianity just along with people who dont. See it where you see it , non believers are just has deluded has believers , im just gonna back off now and has someone answered on another post , watch both of your parties destroy each others brains out.

im just gonna back off and see you whine in your eternal self pityness and hate to christianity , and then imma go and see christians to cry and whine on theyre own self pityness of hell damnation , same story just different characters.

You accuse of us of being full of hate and failing to move on, yet you intend to laugh at people who don't fit your view of morality and then you think you're going to go and laugh at Christians crying and whining. How is that not being hateful? How is that moving on with your own life? If you were truly moving on, wouldn't you simply avoid groups of people who offend you, instead of deliberately looking for where they gather in order to laugh at them?

You also said that you don't want to have sex before marriage. That's great if that's your personal decision for your own life. But have you considered that there are many people who are married and don't want to have children, or don't want to have 20 children? Exactly what moral law do you think that they're violating by using a condom, which is obviously non-hormonal? Do you only approve of people who are willing to have a baby every year after marriage? Or do you think it's healthy for a relationship to deny sex to your husband or wife for years so that you won't risk pregnancy?

[i've actually never encountered a Quiverfull non-Christian before! I know non-Christians who've personally decided to not use birth control, but never one who is militantly against birth control in any form for any woman).

I wonder what she thinks of blowjobs, masturbation and anal sex.

Aww, who am I kidding. She's against them.

I am so amused she is so angry and vomiting it up at everyone (christians, ex-christians, and atheists alike) and yet WE'RE the angry ones. :lmao: I can't even respond to her because she MAKES NO SENSE. She doesn't even have a target to direct all this vehemence and bile on. You can't argue with nonsense.

And that is why I feel sorry for her and thinks she needs help. I don't think she needs to be made fun of though.

Like I said, I think she needs help, but I don't think we are the ones who can help her. I was serious about my comments about her getting counseling. However, I don't think she necessarily mentally ill. Just has a LOT of hang ups.

BTW, I don't think she is going to see her own paranoia just because I said she is paranoid. I think its going to take a lot more than anything we have to say to get her to see she needs help. Also, Adelice, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging you need help. However, I also realize you aren't ready to acknowledge any such thing.

No wonder she's so uptight :) 19 years and not even masturbation.

You know Adelice, its funny that your profile says you will believe in any deity or mystical fluff that suits your needs at any given time. Sounds like you want life to be a fairy tale, how about facing reality and get a life, you think you have problems? Please, what a fucking joke.

I think i'll go shoot myself up with some drugs while banging two chicks, then i'm gonna go punch a baby. Toodles. :woohoo:

If you truly wanted to help " ex christians " , you would help them to grow out of that " anger " phase to christianity and accept the facts and try to help them to reach and healthier mentallity of accepting themselfs ( rather than the mentallity of living like forever and ever angry teenagers who like to pick out in anybody who isnt from theyre special " circle " ) instead of placing the blame all over christianity and trying to find new ways to complain at it.

Anger is a natural response to being brainwashed and lied to. People grow out of it naturally. This site is to help them vent and have a community of support. It's therapeutic.

And we will continue to "complain at" Christians as long as they try to shove their religion down everyone else's throat. They do it everyday in America by inhibiting the rights of others, based on teaching from their crude, outdated "holy" book.

How have I missed this Shit Show of shit shows? I think the last time a troll made me laugh this much was Goldy.

CHRISTIANS DO ME THIS , CHRISTIAN DO ME THAT

Well, I never! Christians do me THIS, certainly, but THAT? I'm almost offended you would even suggest such a thing.

Adelice, dear, you're a gem. Never change.

You know Adelice, its funny that your profile says you will believe in any deity or mystical fluff that suits your needs at any given time. Sounds like you want life to be a fairy tale, how about facing reality and get a life, you think you have problems? Please, what a fucking joke.

I think i'll go shoot myself up with some drugs while banging two chicks, then i'm gonna go punch a baby. Toodles. :woohoo:

My son, Masao, frequents Deviant Art. I think I'll ask him if he knows of her work and all there. It could be quite interesting.

• Super Moderator

I agree. Don't ban her. That'd be playing into her hand. But maybe she needs that true believer tag (although she won't admit to being one) -- or something -- anything to warn prospective ex-c'ers. I'd really hate for a newcomer to consider her as a "regular member" or a "thinker." Wendyshrug.gif

So what? I still would get banned of any other christian organization or mindset alike , why you would try to fit me up in an place where im not more than unwelcome there? Even if you admited that i could someway fit in , im sure i would get kicked out anyway , so thats why i dont worry if i dont have the fellow membership of eternal damnation or whatever that is.

<sarcasm>What a sweetheart you are. Bet your family and friends really enjoy your company. </sarcasm>

Your remarks are crazy. I'm not trying to "fit you up" in any place nor am I not trying to not "fit you up" in any place. I wouldn't try nor could I do anything to/for/with you if I wanted to. I'm waaaaaaay too busy laughing my ass off at your idiotic, infantile rantings.

Well, I never! Christians do me THIS, certainly, but THAT? I'm almost offended you would even suggest such a thing.

LOL! Something about this was hilarious to me.

it's been at least 10 mos. since I've had a chance to use this old chestnut.

attention-whore3.jpg

sometimes the classics are the best response.

attention-whore3.jpg

I would kill for a body like that! Ahh she's one of those chicks who knows she's hot and smokin'.

Guest Valk0010

I thought I would never ever say this for someone that isn't a christian or a member of some cult politic insane gimmick

Adelice your delusional. Your a bigot. You are a hateful spiteful human being. Screw you and anybody who thinks there fucking god, and has the right to tell other people how to live.

See I can sound the same as you sound.

Screw you and your crusade.

I hope you remain alone and deluded like you seem to want to be.

attention-whore3.jpg

I would kill for a body like that! Ahh she's one of those chicks who knows she's hot and smokin'.

Please don't kill me! Hey, at 44 and after having 2 kids, I look damn good. :grin:

Whatever really , i alredy know im gonna get banned of christian sites because no matter of how much " morality " and " closed mindness " i seem to have i dont fit theyre ranks , and neither i fit on non believers since they DO SEEM to have an " closed range " of " freedom " , so yeah enjoy your santa eternal bashing.

• Super Moderator
Hey, at 44 and after having 2 kids, I look damn good. :grin:

Pictures please.

Hey, at 44 and after having 2 kids, I look damn good. :grin:

Pictures please.

You've seen my profile pic haven't you? Sure, it's a couple years old, but I really don't look that much different in the last couple of years.