Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

• Super Moderator
You've seen my profile pic haven't you?

That's just a teaser. You can't see much!

(I'm just a pig, so you should probably send me on my way now.)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

:lol: What do you think this is? Playboy website? Yeah, I'll do a 1970s Jaclyn Smith lay out.

:lol: What do you think this is? Playboy website? Yeah, I'll do a 1970s Jaclyn Smith lay out.

I was going to write something, but I think I'll just wait for the pics.

Did Jaclyn Smith pose for Playboy?

I was going to write something, but I think I'll just wait for the pics.

Did Jaclyn Smith pose for Playboy?

Yes she did and I saw the layouts back in the 70s when the issue came out. My father left it laying around, like he always did, and I've always been a fan of Jaclyn Smith. I just had to find out what the big deal was. All three Charlie's Angels were in that issue. I don't know if you can find any back issues or not, but if I told you about it, it might spoil it. Let's just say it was in such good taste that I wouldn't be ashamed to do the same layout. ;)

To claraolive comment :

You accuse of us of being full of hate and failing to move on, yet you intend to laugh at people who don't fit your view of morality and then you think you're going to go and laugh at Christians crying and whining. How is that not being hateful? How is that moving on with your own life? If you were truly moving on, wouldn't you simply avoid groups of people who offend you, instead of deliberately looking for where they gather in order to laugh at them? ---> 1_Ex-ClogoBrown.png touche :wicked:

I am so amused she is so angry and vomiting it up at everyone (christians, ex-christians, and atheists alike) and yet WE'RE the angry ones. :lmao: I can't even respond to her because she MAKES NO SENSE. She doesn't even have a target to direct all this vehemence and bile on. You can't argue with nonsense.

And that is why I feel sorry for her and thinks she needs help. I don't think she needs to be made fun of though.

I wonder what she thinks of blowjobs, masturbation and anal sex.

Aww, who am I kidding. She's against them.

Like I said, I think she needs help, but I don't think we are the ones who can help her. I was serious about my comments about her getting counseling. However, I don't think she necessarily mentally ill. Just has a LOT of hang ups.

BTW, I don't think she is going to see her own paranoia just because I said she is paranoid. I think its going to take a lot more than anything we have to say to get her to see she needs help. Also, Adelice, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging you need help. However, I also realize you aren't ready to acknowledge any such thing.

Uhuuu , so youre telling me , having this everyone is an christfag paranoia over the internetz wont need actual mental help neither ... now srsly guys , say whatever you wanna say , you know what , fine i accept i could be wrong because you know what? i wont make an drama llama of how abused i was in my childhood and now i believe im an free butterfly who enjoys anal sex just has much has reading and fagging all over non theist books. Your the ones on the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance over how someone finally saw how silly all this page in general was , oh but no , you see how SILLY CHRISTIANITY IS , still christians act exactly the same has you , not giving an actual sh1t on the matter , an christian troll in an atheist page is just has much an atheist troll in an christian page , could just has well start an " let see who haves more AIDS over the internetz " fight.

Imma just stay here and watch the whole cry over on the WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance of christfags and atheist who cant accept to turn down theyre cult button off theyre heads since they pretty much act exactly has christians , wich is rather not amuzing.

And so then , do i truly need mental help just because i decided to dont get labels in this childish santa claus abused me has an little child party and now i believe i should just deliver the world all the things my mommy and daddy never allowed me to do has an child just because jesus said so? yeaaaaah shure , hahaha :HaHa:

I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, but if you truly believe what you are saying and you are as angry as you seem, then yes, I think you need help, but I know you won't get it until you are ready. Thing is, you're not ready.

To claraolive comment :

You accuse of us of being full of hate and failing to move on, yet you intend to laugh at people who don't fit your view of morality and then you think you're going to go and laugh at Christians crying and whining. How is that not being hateful? How is that moving on with your own life? If you were truly moving on, wouldn't you simply avoid groups of people who offend you, instead of deliberately looking for where they gather in order to laugh at them? ---> 1_Ex-ClogoBrown.png touche :wicked:

So you are saying that we should change our name from exchristian.net to ex .net, because you think that it is misleading and mean to christians to have the word 'christian' in our name?

What next? What do we have to do to make you happy? Your demands are insulting and rude. I was prepared to accept that you had problems, and that you were going through some tough times, but every concession we make -- every attempt that WE make to understand and help YOU, and try to make YOU feel WELCOME, is just met with abuse and rudeness.

I am an exchristian. That means I used to be a christian, but now I am not. I am not necessarily anti christian, but if christians attack me or insult me, I will return in kind.

exchristian.net is exactly the right name for this website. It is a site for people who WERE christians, but now ARE NOT. If it was a site for christians, it would be christian.net. Do you understand?

Some of us -- Mriana, myself, and others, -- have tried to be welcoming and understanding, but you just attack us in return. Why? Why do you persist in being so nasty? If you want to talk, just talk. Don't attack us. That achieves nothing.

To claraolive comment :

So you are saying that we should change our name from exchristian.net to ex .net, because you think that it is misleading and mean to christians to have the word 'christian' in our name?

What next? What do we have to do to make you happy? Your demands are insulting and rude. I was prepared to accept that you had problems, and that you were going through some tough times, but every concession we make -- every attempt that WE make to understand and help YOU, and try to make YOU feel WELCOME, is just met with abuse and rudeness.

I am an exchristian. That means I used to be a christian, but now I am not. I am not necessarily anti christian, but if christians attack me or insult me, I will return in kind.

exchristian.net is exactly the right name for this website. It is a site for people who WERE christians, but now ARE NOT. If it was a site for christians, it would be christian.net. Do you understand?

Some of us -- Mriana, myself, and others, -- have tried to be welcoming and understanding, but you just attack us in return. Why? Why do you persist in being so nasty? If you want to talk, just talk. Don't attack us. That achieves nothing.

I thought I would never ever say this for someone that isn't a christian or a member of some cult politic insane gimmick

Adelice your delusional. Your a bigot. You are a hateful spiteful human being. Screw you and anybody who thinks there fucking god, and has the right to tell other people how to live.

See I can sound the same as you sound.

Screw you and your crusade.

I hope you remain alone and deluded like you seem to want to be.

Well , excuse me you know , fine i dont like sounding like im the victim here but you know maybe i do should i accept my mistake , i mean i never saw non believers to act the ways i seen them acting in just less an week with two controvertial posts wich i never even intended to make them that way. I tought i was into an " good cause " since most non believers are always trying to get into defense themselfs like " oh we have morals and we know how to rule an society perfectly withow the need of anything , specially religion " , i mean i was the idiot who didnt do her research first , and i admit it , i never bothered to see what non christians were about , all the things i posted in the two OP here were all things i saw when interacting only in this page alone , no religious or political wing influenced me , just as the non believers mass cult i tought OH YEAH WERE AGAINST THE NON BELIEVERS ON REASON AND FREEDOM AND ALL THAT FUZZY WORDS THAT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH WHEN I TALK , i mean fine i do am all the things you say , i admit i can make mistakes has any other human being , im not into an crusade , you know im not even mad at any of you , i just find it silly on how you spread your hate over christians , when i pretty much got done myself what i would get done in any other christian forum instead in this page just all over an silly comment ( wich silly me , tought was said in an " good way " ). Im not telling anybody how to live , it was just an personal question i had on my inside on this page , why this people seem to hate so much christianity and all and feel so offended but magically they DO HAVE the right to offend others with theyre " crazy " ideas too?

Im unsure if you will ever read all i wrote valk , but i do imma say im sorry , all i wrote was just over my confusion over who had more reason , believers or non believers and to see to what side should i try to " fit in " but im more than happy to dont fit on both , and since when being alone is such an sin?

Guest Valk0010

I thought I would never ever say this for someone that isn't a christian or a member of some cult politic insane gimmick

Adelice your delusional. Your a bigot. You are a hateful spiteful human being. Screw you and anybody who thinks there fucking god, and has the right to tell other people how to live.

See I can sound the same as you sound.

Screw you and your crusade.

I hope you remain alone and deluded like you seem to want to be.

Well , excuse me you know , fine i dont like sounding like im the victim here but you know maybe i do should i accept my mistake , i mean i never saw non believers to act the ways i seen them acting in just less an week with two controvertial posts wich i never even intended to make them that way. I tought i was into an " good cause " since most non believers are always trying to get into defense themselfs like " oh we have morals and we know how to rule an society perfectly withow the need of anything , specially religion " , i mean i was the idiot who didnt do her research first , and i admit it , i never bothered to see what non christians were about , all the things i posted in the two OP here were all things i saw when interacting only in this page alone , no religious or political wing influenced me , just as the non believers mass cult i tought OH YEAH WERE AGAINST THE NON BELIEVERS ON REASON AND FREEDOM AND ALL THAT FUZZY WORDS THAT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH WHEN I TALK , i mean fine i do am all the things you say , i admit i can make mistakes has any other human being , im not into an crusade , you know im not even mad at any of you , i just find it silly on how you spread your hate over christians , when i pretty much got done myself what i would get done in any other christian forum instead in this page just all over an silly comment ( wich silly me , tought was said in an " good way " ). Im not telling anybody how to live , it was just an personal question i had on my inside on this page , why this people seem to hate so much christianity and all and feel so offended but magically they DO HAVE the right to offend others with theyre " crazy " ideas too?

Im unsure if you will ever read all i wrote valk , but i do imma say im sorry , all i wrote was just over my confusion over who had more reason , believers or non believers and to see to what side should i try to " fit in " but im more than happy to dont fit on both , and since when being alone is such an sin?

if that is a genuine apology i accept it, my apologies as well.

• Super Moderator

You know the funniest thing in this thread? The title "thinker" under the "Adelice" avatar.

mean fine i do am all the things you say , i admit i can make mistakes has any other human being , im not into an crusade , you know im not even mad at any of you , i just find it silly on how you spread your hate over christians............

Maybe because Xtianity and religions such as Islam are taking it upon themselves to go around causing the most trouble in peoples lives, ever think about that? It is not as if I will go find a Taoist and be extremely offensive to them, because Taoists don't give a shit for one, and most of them that I know of are not looking to create a scene.

christfags

:ugh:

• Super Moderator
christfags

:ugh:

It took her/him a while to get around to offending gays. She/he covered everybody else first, so at least that's something!

This one is a real piece of work.

(Since it is a troll I'm not sure if it's a man or woman, hence the he/she in my posts.)

it's been at least 10 mos. since I've had a chance to use this old chestnut.

attention-whore3.jpg

sometimes the classics are the best response.

Has this classic response been posted in the "I'm Completely Lost" thread? It's still going whiny strong after 58 pages this morning.

Hmmmm, that gives me a thought: Has anyone thought about getting these two kids together? :lmao:

It'd be like the Drama Lama in a bikini.

To claraolive comment :

I agree, we have tried and thus why I say she's not ready to get help, much less admit that she needs help. We can't help, because of this and we can't even make any suggestions because of this. All she wants to do is attack everyone. She doesn't seem to want to befriend anyone, esp those who could be of help and support to her. She doesn't want help because she is not ready to accept any help yet. When she is ready we'll be here. Until then, there isn't much we can do.

Adelice could open a w(h)inery.

BTW, those who maybe trying to hunt down the Charlie's Angels issue of Playboy, try between '76 and '79. I couldn't have been less than 10 or more than 12 or 13 when it came out.

It worries me the incresing lack of values these days , people want to feel so " free " sometimes , but has i said , im no one to put values or morals over others , but neither expect me to see what you do right , that was my point too. I feel forced to believe what my friends or people i know are doing is right , when is obviously wrong and inmoral ( Just as christianity , yay! ) i guess we do all have different values and things on seeing life but , i just dont wanna conform just to fit in.

But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then! , since when the value of an human being has gone so low to just say " i wasnt ready to be an mother " ...... knock knock kids , sex makes babies , get over it! I have seen animals to even have more mother instincs over theyre dead babies than humans these days, for god sakes , evolve alredy people!.

As long as we're finding fault with others over stupid stuff like buying beer: You know what scares me? The increasing indifference towards proper spelling and punctuation demonstrated by so many today.

1. Sentences begin with capital letters.

2. "I" is always capitalized.

3. Punctuation marks should not be preceded by a space.

4. Contractions get apostrophes.

5. If you can't spell, use spell check.

It worries me the incresing lack of values these days , people want to feel so " free " sometimes , but has i said , im no one to put values or morals over others , but neither expect me to see what you do right , that was my point too. I feel forced to believe what my friends or people i know are doing is right , when is obviously wrong and inmoral ( Just as christianity , yay! ) i guess we do all have different values and things on seeing life but , i just dont wanna conform just to fit in.

But it scares me , it scares me how easy an person can say they had an abort , or how the buy or sell drugs or alcohol , or how they do truly stupid things , you werent ready to have an baby? guess what? dont open your god damn legs then! , since when the value of an human being has gone so low to just say " i wasnt ready to be an mother " ...... knock knock kids , sex makes babies , get over it! I have seen animals to even have more mother instincs over theyre dead babies than humans these days, for god sakes , evolve alredy people!.

As long as we're finding fault with others over stupid stuff like buying beer: You know what scares me? The increasing indifference towards proper spelling and punctuation demonstrated by so many today.

Adelice..

pwned%20DH.jpg

Well, to be fair, she/he does claim to be located in Mexico so English may not be her/his first language.

I do find it odd, however, that someone who has learned English as a second language to the point that Adelice has demonstrated here was not taught the difference between the articles "a" and "an" or between the words "has" and "as." I don't know of any native-Spanish-speaking person who has this problem with very basic English. I do know of trolls who deliberately and consistently make such "errors" to try to disguise themselves as non-English speakers.

I think she is projecting because what little I saw of her in the shoutbox before all this she was more angry and ranting about Christianity than anyone. She was the one who would go on about how pissed she was at it. How she'd flip out over Christianity being brought up in conversations. I think she realized that isn't a good attitude to have but for some reason decided to project it out on everyone here. She confronted people in shout about it and it starting a long fight which definitely made people very angry because it was offensive. Language barrier can't be the whole issue here (a few people here speak English as a second language) I think in the end she's just a angsty self absorbed teenager and I suppose many people go through that phase. Hopefully she grows out of it.

I don't think she realized it, since she's doing exactly what she's professing against. She has no life experience, so being a brat on forums is what gives her an identity. So she's not going anywhere no matter how much she claims she's going to leave. It's common in teenagers, once she matures a little and maybe tries her first beer and becomes sexually active she'll calm down a bit.

No life experience? I have gotten into discussions with any other christian has much has with any other atheist around and none of them in an happy ending. And yeah i have tasted beer , it tasted like cat pee and no excuse us there are some persons who wanna reach " virgin " to an marriage instead of angst filled in several failed relationships and my pee pee filled in aids and aborted kids , bye bye sweetheart.

And second , why you say so much you will leave christianity still most of you roam so f***ing much those sites? cant you just get your a$$ out of there too?

Yeeeah, as I said, NO life experience. Discussing things does not equate actual experiance. You hate sex and consider it sinful, yet you've never had it. You think an embryo is the same as a newborn, and you think birth control is Satanic. The naiveté you display is hilarious as well as sad. :lmao:

First, what makes you think getting married is going to save you from the possibility of an angsty, unhappy relationship? Or getting AIDS, or having to abort? If you're SOOOOOO frightened of a minuscule 1% failure rate of birth control, marriage is certainly not going to save you from that. Married women DO end up in bad situations through no fault of their own. It happens all the time. A marriage license is just a piece of paper filed in a courthouse. And in spite of all your "morality," you are setting yourself up to get into a world of trouble with your fantasy thinking about marriage and sex and end up with an unhappy ending. Real life doesn't work like that, sweetheart.

And second...What? I don't go to Christian sites. What are you talking about?

Well, to be fair, she/he does claim to be located in Mexico so English may not be her/his first language.

I do find it odd, however, that someone who has learned English as a second language to the point that Adelice has demonstrated here was not taught the difference between the articles "a" and "an" or between the words "has" and "as." I don't know of any native-Spanish-speaking person who has this problem with very basic English. I do know of trolls who deliberately and consistently make such "errors" to try to disguise themselves as non-English speakers.

Yes, I've noticed that too. I'm beginning to wonder if she is from Mejico. She also knows some words that I would doubt anyone with such broken English would know. Someone with a higher command of the English language as a second language would know those words, but their English grammar and alike would also be better. I've seen people whose mother tongue was not English on CFI apologize for their English and strangely enough, what they posted was almost impeccable. I wouldn't have guessed if they had not said anything. So, I'd say she is a troll who is acting OR someone who has a LOT of issues and doesn't give a damn about their English, even if she is from Mejico. Granted, the "H" in Spanish is silent, but not in English and she should know that if she is past 1 year English, if not before.