Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

I love lunatics. Please don't ban the crazy girl. :HappyCry:

I agree. No kid gloves to wear, no eggshells to walk on, just enjoy the show.

I also vote to NOT ban her -- because banning is what she wants, so she can go back to church and tell her fellow Christians (Yes, I think she's a fake) how mean all of us were to her. Reminds me of a stupid, old joke:

"I'm a masochist. Please beat me."

"I'm a sadist. No."

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

Adelice, I appreciate that you replied, although I hope that you'll step back and attempt to take a more measured tone.

A big problem that you're having in communicating is that you're treating everyone here like they are the exact same person with the exact same beliefs. Not all people here have the same attitude or experiences with Christianity. There is rarely any content here that I would consider so against my basic values as to be offensive to me, but I don't consider every post to be representative of me, nor do I expect anyone else to have to be in complete agreement with me. It seems that you're the one lacking tolerance, since every disagreement with you becomes offensive to you.

Was I weak to not move on when I felt Christianity was wrong? Sweetheart, I was 11. There was no way that I could avoid being surrounded by Christian culture in every area of my life. I was sent to Christian school, church three times a week or more, not allowed to have any non-Christian friends. That WAS my whole world turning against me. It's ok if you feel that people make recovery groups out of silly things, but I wouldn't look down on any recovery group that helped people who'd been secluded from the bulk of society reintegrate comfortably.

Now what angers me the most is the use of actual atheism melted all over the abuse past of yourself , giving actual true atheist an certain mood of " i hate everything and everyone and im so freaking liberal on everything i do because i deserve to give the world what the world gave me " , so? I bet theres a lot of people that have suffered a lot of abuses too , spending your whole life in denial of the fact that your childhood sucked , doesnt mean you then gotta go in all the christians pages telling everyone THERES NO GOD BECAUSE MY DADDY PUNCHED ME SO BADLY I PUCKED. Now all this place is feeding up the victim mentallity all over.

This is both insulting and misleading. This site's leadership does not advocate that we turn around and inflict abuse on any other person. They also do not advocate that we troll Christian sites. I have no idea how you decided that that was representative behavior, but you're wrong. And if you're going to make accusations, you need to back them up by showing where that kind of behavior was endorsed. Moreover, I've never seen anyone conclude that "I was abused as a child, therefore there is no god". While this gets to the surface of the problem of evil, no one has made this simplistic and egocentric of an argument.

I never had problems with my christian culture , you see i was just feed up in this imaginary anger that everyone seemed to have in this place , i tried to go with the flow and try to hate everything and everybody

So you're admitting that you lied about your background and problems? Why would you come to a site that's clearly meant for former Christians (I mean, the address is ex-Christian.net) to make a story to fit in? That's really weird behavior.

No , im saying it because i found it more hypocritical you trying to point your point of how christianity is so damn wrong and that every church should be banned and burned down , when you cant act any better than actual christians , just placing upon new people who are searching attention and help another new burden of hate and hate and more hate at everything , instead of understanding and helping them see things arent so bad , instead of eternally placing atheism and whinningism hand by hand.

Again, you're making a false categorization. Not everyone here thinks that religion should be banned. If you read the posts, they're about either standing up for one's own views, or convincing other people peacefully and verbally, not burning down other people's property. But at least you've finally admitted your purpose for all this - searching for attention. Good job, you're sure getting it. But if you want understanding and help, being antagonistic isn't the way to approach people.

searching for attention

Get your motor runnin'

Head out on the highway

Lookin' for adventure

Searching for attention

And whatever comes our way

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once

And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning

Heavy metal thunder

Racin' with the wind

And the feelin' that I'm under

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once

And explode into space

Like a true nature's child

We were born, born to be wild

We can climb so high

I never wanna die

Born to be wild

Born to be wild

• Super Moderator

I also vote to NOT ban her -- because banning is what she wants, so she can go back to church and tell her fellow Christians (Yes, I think she's a fake) how mean all of us were to her. Reminds me of a stupid, old joke:

"I'm a sadist. No."

I agree. Don't ban her. That'd be playing into her hand. But maybe she needs that true believer tag (although she won't admit to being one) -- or something -- anything to warn prospective ex-c'ers. I'd really hate for a newcomer to consider her as a "regular member" or a "thinker." Wendyshrug.gif

At last im not an double faced , with lack of morals person who is even much more hateful and intolerant , whiny and that haves an even worse actitute than any other christian out there.

Oh come on! Grow up, Adelice! Maybe then you'll stop putting everyone in the same boat. The more I read, the more I am certain you don't read every post because you have your mind made up that everyone is the same here. That would be like me saying that all men are domineering, brainless, egotistical misogynists. It simply is not true. Although I haven't met the right man for me. I keep running into the cast offs, but that doesn't mean I won't find the right guy. However, I'm not looking for a man right now and mostly keep to myself. That doesn't help any, I don't think, even if they do say, "When you stop looking, you'll find the right man." You think your morals are so great and we are all f***ing every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along. Well I have news for you, girl, I haven't had any since I left my last husband. The closest I come is a vibrator, that on any given night I take a notion to use it could be named Chakotay, Will, or Geordi. And sometimes, I write adult Star Trek fanfic which is pure fantasy. Thank you very much. I hardly go around screwing everything with three legs. Personally, I think you are just plain insulting with the way you insist we are ALL immoral, hateful, intolerant, drug addicted, alcoholic sex perverts. If what I do to satisfy myself is perverted, well I have to say is, I raise cats... Not a one of them has dropped dead from me fulfilling my urges personally and no one has gotten hurt by it. Now do yourself a favour and GROW UP!

That would be like me saying that all men are domineering, brainless, egotistical misogynists.

Oh shit! You figured it out! You were not supposed to know... :HaHa:

That would be like me saying that all men are domineering, brainless, egotistical misogynists.

Oh shit! You figured it out! You were not supposed to know... :HaHa:

:lmao:

I see no need for banning, but I move that this thread be closed. Any seconds?

• Super Moderator

We need 50 more pages just to catch up to the CI thread!

We need 50 more pages just to catch up to the CI thread!

Why Florduh -- is it the amusement factor?

• Super Moderator

I'm just trying to spread the attention evenly.

I'm just trying to spread the attention evenly.

Now, florduh, you know when I get to telling someone off like Dixie Carter, it's probably been more than enough. When I'm a cross between Dixie Carter and Joan Rivers, it's past more than enough. :lol: Do you really want to go stage 3? I think that would be a cross between Barbra Streisand and Cher.

Anyone else notice that Adelice hasn't showed up since people starting saying she might be a troll?

Oh, and I love how both of her threads got a .gif of a antelope or M.J. munchin' popcorn. Awesome. :)

shitty troll is shitty

Your "keep your legs closed" comment is incredibly offensive to me as a woman.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more! :screams:

Agreed. If women have to keep their legs shut, then men have to keep it in their pants. They are also not allowed to come on to women, are not allowed to ask for sex, and must think of their reputations. If they don't, then they get lambasted by society as dirty irresponsible man-sluts and have their lives threatened for contributing to abortions.

You should read her other thread about the immoral atheists who drink, steal, fornicate, and kill babies. She really reached out on that one.

Yeah, I read that. That's actually what made me think she might just be carrying baggage without really realizing it. It sounds like she might just be a bit of a nutter though.

She ran out of meds, perhaps.

Maybe she's similar to ConfusedIdiot in the other thread? Someone who just can't let go of Christianity. Somehow they really don't believe it anymore, yet the Christian mindset keeps on coming back.

Artists you know... they're a bit crazy. :HaHa:

No , im just someone who finally saw how easy to laugh at are people who believe on christianity just along with people who dont. See it where you see it , non believers are just has deluded has believers , im just gonna back off now and has someone answered on another post , watch both of your parties destroy each others brains out.

Thats the only thing that this page showed me , you havent been able to grow up of your " regrets and revenge " to christianity , by even trying to act more polite than them. Im not saying all atheist are the same , but neither all christians are the same , so you just can fit yourself both on the same bucket meanwhile i will just watch both christians and non christian fight and i will laugh from far away has any normal human being would. Your just has easy to tick off with an comment has any other believer , and make you act like an total moron over yourself.

Scream to me " CHRISTIAN! CHEAP BELIEVER! BIBLE LOVER! " , whatever , is not like christians showed me any good neither and even if im not in the christians side , most non believers are still an total cheap intolerant joke to laugh at. ( Personally i dont have anything against atheists who have enough guts to actually say theres no god and simply shut up , instead of believing in this illusion of an world were the whole religion is against them and the fact they cant properly shut up at other people beliefs is taken has an way to " chain up " theyre freedom , when those people have exactly the same freedom has you to speak up for what they believe too ).

So yeah , to any christian here , im not helping to put your religion over an cloud and help you out , neither line me up on the SHUN NON BELIEVERS lines in this forum , imma just go away and happily live my life withow living on the constant regrets of christians brainwashing my kiddies into beliefs , when there could be much more worse non believers brainwashing my kids into much worse things , so no neither of you are better , get over it.

And whats my stance in religion : IM NEUTRAL , so stop adding me in all this silly " OH YOUR JUST AN CHRISTIAN WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE IS AN ATHEIST " , im not an atheist or agnostic or anything , im just an human being who doesnt give an damn in what fairy tale or not is the best for human kind to preserve or erase. I find it has useless to try to talk an christian out of his religion just has useless like trying to talk an person who believes that screaming his anger out will fix anything and trying to take them out of that anger ( oh yes , i respect what you believe but still " IBELIEVEYOURGODISTHEMOSTHORRIBLETHINGEVERANDSHOULDBEBANNEDOFPLANETEARTHBECAUSEICOULDNTRUNAWAYANDICUTMYSELFTOSLEEP oh but dont worry , i still respect what you believe a lot lot , i love you silly goose ). Just walk away has any person with an actually brain would , just trying to find yourself your own " self pity " and feeling sad and low of yourself over how meanie christianity was wont fix anything , guess what? i could just has well spend the rest of my life feeling sad and low of myself of how other fellow " SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS " have " abused " of me , but im not , im just gonna back off and see you whine in your eternal self pityness and hate to christianity , and then imma go and see christians to cry and whine on theyre own self pityness of hell damnation , same story just different characters.

If you truly wanted to help " ex christians " , you would help them to grow out of that " anger " phase to christianity and accept the facts and try to help them to reach and healthier mentallity of accepting themselfs ( rather than the mentallity of living like forever and ever angry teenagers who like to pick out in anybody who isnt from theyre special " circle " ) instead of placing the blame all over christianity and trying to find new ways to complain at it. Christians will just stay until eternity laughing on how non believers will go to hell and non christians will stay laughing on how " retarded " and deluded is someone who believes on that , and then theres someone like me who will laugh at both because they couldnt just get over this silly fight over who gives less or more cookies to santa claus.

I think she is projecting because what little I saw of her in the shoutbox before all this she was more angry and ranting about Christianity than anyone. She was the one who would go on about how pissed she was at it. How she'd flip out over Christianity being brought up in conversations. I think she realized that isn't a good attitude to have but for some reason decided to project it out on everyone here. She confronted people in shout about it and it starting a long fight which definitely made people very angry because it was offensive. Language barrier can't be the whole issue here (a few people here speak English as a second language) I think in the end she's just a angsty self absorbed teenager and I suppose many people go through that phase. Hopefully she grows out of it.

I don't think she realized it, since she's doing exactly what she's professing against. She has no life experience, so being a brat on forums is what gives her an identity. So she's not going anywhere no matter how much she claims she's going to leave. It's common in teenagers, once she matures a little and maybe tries her first beer and becomes sexually active she'll calm down a bit.

No life experience? I have gotten into discussions with any other christian has much has with any other atheist around and none of them in an happy ending. And yeah i have tasted beer , it tasted like cat pee and no excuse us there are some persons who wanna reach " virgin " to an marriage instead of angst filled in several failed relationships and my pee pee filled in aids and aborted kids , bye bye sweetheart.

And second , why you say so much you will leave christianity still most of you roam so f***ing much those sites? cant you just get your a$$ out of there too?

"I'm a sadist. No."

Oh ho ho , fake eh? No darling , i still think christians are just has deluded and retarded has any other non believer , i see both of them easy to laugh at with theyre eternal " FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND MORAL AND GOOD AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH" when neither of both seem to be trying to be ACTUAL moral , or allowing others to have an freedom of speech too.

Whatever really , i alredy know im gonna get banned of christian sites because no matter of how much " morality " and " closed mindness " i seem to have i dont fit theyre ranks , and neither i fit on non believers since they DO SEEM to have an " closed range " of " freedom " , so yeah enjoy your santa eternal bashing.

And second , why you say so much you will leave christianity still most of you roam so f***ing much those sites? cant you just get your a$$ out of there too?

I've never visited an Xian website. So, tell me, do you go to an Xian board and act like this? Placing everyone in the same boat?

shitty troll is shitty

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

I've never visited an Xian website. So, tell me, do you go to an Xian board and act like this? Placing everyone in the same boat?

What about an christian church or whatever haves christian all over it? No wait? what your doing here if you dont even are an exchristian TM?

What about an christian church or whatever haves christian all over it? No wait? what your doing here if you dont even are an exchristian TM?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your questions. I don't attend church anymore. I haven't attended for at least 7 years now.

"I'm a sadist. No."

I agree. Don't ban her. That'd be playing into her hand. But maybe she needs that true believer tag (although she won't admit to being one) -- or something -- anything to warn prospective ex-c'ers. I'd really hate for a newcomer to consider her as a "regular member" or a "thinker." Wendyshrug.gif

So what? I still would get banned of any other christian organization or mindset alike , why you would try to fit me up in an place where im not more than unwelcome there? Even if you admited that i could someway fit in , im sure i would get kicked out anyway , so thats why i dont worry if i dont have the fellow membership of eternal damnation or whatever that is.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your questions. I don't attend church anymore. I haven't attended for at least 7 years now.

Has i said , most of you not all of you , and then otherwise good for you.