Goodbye Jesus

About The Last Rant

Adelice

I'm sensing a lot of defensiveness. I'm not sure why you are so defensive, much less projecting, esp when some of us pointed out that not everyone measures up to your stereotype of atheists. As I said, I don't think you've read the posts on your other thread even. All you've done is projected and ranted in this thread, which I'm not even sure why.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adelice

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• florduh

Your "keep your legs closed" comment is incredibly offensive to me as a woman.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more! :screams:

So? To me has an woman too is really offensive how they seem to dont care at all at the fact they will be the ones carrying the baby INSIDE THEM after all the sex deal , deny or accept it , is nature at its best.

So? To me has an woman too is really offensive how they seem to dont care at all at the fact they will be the ones carrying the baby INSIDE THEM after all the sex deal , deny or accept it , is nature at its best.

Have you heard of birth control?

I'm sensing a lot of defensiveness. I'm not sure why you are so defensive, much less projecting, esp when some of us pointed out that not everyone measures up to your stereotype of atheists. As I said, I don't think you've read the posts on your other thread even. All you've done is projected and ranted in this thread, which I'm not even sure why.

Well i tought it would be better to answer this one since i found kinda pointless the other one with so much more polemic going around here.

No im not saying atheist or non believers are wrong , but i get annoyed of the light and dark ones who think you are with or against them no middle way in between , and that you need to either : destroy christianity all together or eternally mock to how " silly " it is , or else be an extremist christian who sends everyone to hellnation.

You have all the right to mock and let your anger out to any other christians? good you do , but christians have all the same freedom of the world to protect what they believe too , oh and to mock your pity sad butts out of the internets.

Why would i want to fill my own body in chemicals or try so hard to have an " sexually free life style " when sex itself seems to be the most irational way of expression.

Maybe you should call yourselfs satanist instead of " non believers " since you love sin for the lord , but yet seem to like to show you " intelligent " you are most of the time.

Why would i want to fill my own body in chemicals or try so hard to have an " sexually free life style " when sex itself seems to be the most irational way of expression.

Maybe you should call yourselfs satanist instead of " non believers " since you love sin for the lord , but yet seem to like to show you " intelligent " you are most of the time.

WHAT? What does birth control have to do with being Satanic? There are Xians who use birth control. Secondly, sometimes the synthetic hormones used in birth control help improve other medical conditions women may have. Be that as it may, birth control is not JUST the chemicals. You could use the Sponge (get it from Canada via mail currently) or a diaphragm or other forms of birth control that don't use chemicals- like a condom. There is more than one form of birth control. So there again you show your ignorance concerning birth control.

So you believe sex is sinful? Personally, I don't believe in sin, much less any god of religion. So how can I sin for something or someone when I don't believe in sin or a deity? I don't even believe in an afterlife. If we're not talking to an Xian, you sure can't prove it by me.

WHAT? What does birth control have to do with being Satanic? There are Xians who use birth control. Secondly, sometimes the synthetic hormones used in birth control help improve other medical conditions women may have. Be that as it may, birth control is not JUST the chemicals. You could use the Sponge (get it from Canada via mail currently) or a diaphragm or other forms of birth control that don't use chemicals- like a condom. There is more than one form of birth control. So there again you show your ignorance concerning birth control.

So you believe sex is sinful? Personally, I don't believe in sin, much less any god of religion. So how can I sin for something or someone when I don't believe in sin or a deity? I don't even believe in an afterlife. If we're not talking to an Xian, you sure can't prove it by me.

Is not about the birth control itself , birth control is not an perfected thing that magically will protect you of all the unwanted pregnancies you want , yes theres at last 1% or more that it wont work , thats enough for me.

Not really , just retarded. I could just has well play to the russian roullette with my own body and see if i get or not preggo , so what , has i said , theres at last 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that i get pregnant using any of those things just has there is 00000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that there is or not god anyway.

You tell 'em Adelice.

sex itself seems to be the most irational way of expression.

Damn, it got ice cold in here all of a sudden.

Virgin or MAJOR baggage. Possibly both.

Agreed.

So let me get this straight. Xians are deluded. Non believers are deluded. :scratch:

Personally I think everybody except for ME is deluded.

Personally I think everybody except for ME is deluded.

I agree. Everybody except for ME is deluded.

So yeah , to any christian here , im not helping to put your religion over an cloud and help you out , neither line me up on the SHUN NON BELIEVERS lines in this forum

"Shun the nonbeliever! Shuuuuuun!" (From Charlie the Unicorn:

@1:16-)

And whats my stance in religion : IM NEUTRAL , so stop adding me in all this silly " OH YOUR JUST AN CHRISTIAN WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE IS AN ATHEIST " , im not an atheist or agnostic or anything , im just an human being who doesnt give an damn in what fairy tale or not is the best for human kind to preserve or erase.

Well, silly goose, if you do not believe in a God, then you are an atheist. Atheist means to "not believe in a God." That's what it is.

So you're either including yourself in those "deluded atheists" or you are one of those "deluded believers."

Make up your mind which delusion your prefer.

I find it has useless to try to talk an christian out of his religion just has useless like trying to talk an person who believes that screaming his anger out will fix anything and trying to take them out of that anger

Hmm... except when YOU are the one screaming out YOUR anger? You're the one starting to scream your anger over immoral atheists, and we were trying to talk to you. But we failed.

So I completely understand your feeling of hopelessness. Because you're describing yourself in everything you write. You're acting exactly like your accusation.

If you truly wanted to help " ex christians " , you would help them to grow out of that " anger " phase to christianity and accept the facts and try to help them to reach and healthier mentallity of accepting themselfs

We DO! Idiot! But you're telling them NOT TO. You are telling us that they should not go through the angry phase.

John, who has gone through the phases and are not so angry anymore is okay, but when Bob, the new guy, comes in, he is at step one and needs to go through the anger phase.

But unfortunately, you come along and tell Bob to shut up because John already finished at step 10.

You're such an idiot. You don't get it at all.

If people shouldn't go through the angry phase, then why the fuck are you!? You are going through some angry-at-everyone phase right now, and you are angry at people going through that phase. Did they lobotomize too much of your brain at the center, or what?

( rather than the mentallity of living like forever and ever angry teenagers who like to pick out in anybody who isnt from theyre special " circle " ) instead of placing the blame all over christianity and trying to find new ways to complain at it. Christians will just stay until eternity laughing on how non believers will go to hell and non christians will stay laughing on how " retarded " and deluded is someone who believes on that , and then theres someone like me who will laugh at both because they couldnt just get over this silly fight over who gives less or more cookies to santa claus.

People who come here have to go through the different steps in their own order and in their own pace. You are NOT the one to tell people to skip a step just because you don't like it.

Stop telling people how to live.

shitty troll is shitty

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

Oh, you DO know Charlie.

At least you have that going for you! :HaHa: That's a plus point.

You are JUDGING people and TELLING them how to live. Just like religious fundamentalists do.

And you are here, screaming and shouting your angry opinion about other people, so you are going through that angry phase.

By your own words: YOU SHOULD STOP IT NOW. That's what you have been telling us for several days. STOP BEING SO ANGRY! So stop it then. Stop it. That's what you tell us to do. You tell us to stop being angry. Then STOP IT!!! Now.

And stop judging people or telling them how to live.

(Have I repeated myself enough times for you to understand your hypocrisy?)

• Super Moderator
with so much more polemic going around here.

It has an time on this English so much, so is funny at me to see an word like "polemic" expound in an posting. I am just saying an thing.

Is it an fake thing?

No im not saying atheist or non believers are wrong , but i get annoyed of the light and dark ones who think you are with or against them no middle way in between , and that you need to either : destroy christianity all together or eternally mock to how " silly " it is , or else be an extremist christian who sends everyone to hellnation.

THEN TALK TO THAT PERSON WHO MAKES THOSE STATEMENTS INSTEAD OF SCREAMING OUT TO EVERYONE AND TELLING EVERYONE THEY ARE BAD, ROTTEN, IMMORAL, AND ARE ANGRY ALL THE TIME! Because 99% of us are not, but we get angry when you group us all into one bunch.

When you see ONE person saying something you don't like, then POST a response to THAT person in THAT situation and in THAT context. Don't just shout out some "ALL OF YOU" rants, because all of US will respond!

You grouped us all into one category, and all of us don't like it.

You have all the right to mock and let your anger out to any other christians? good you do , but christians have all the same freedom of the world to protect what they believe too , oh and to mock your pity sad butts out of the internets.

Of course. And I totally accept that. No, even more, I would fight for their right to mock me. I truly believe in free speech, and I truly believe in the right for people to tell me that I'm a jerk. (And I love it.)

I have little or no feeling against Christians mocking me. Not even this debate with you right now bothers me one single bit. I enjoy it. I find it amusing. I'm looking forward to your next ranting or highly emotional post, because it gives me more to work with and more to attack--just to see your next reaction.

So bring it on. You Christian judgmental apologist, you.

This is stupid.

This is very Christian.

You fit the criteria for Stupid Christian.

Is not about the birth control itself , birth control is not an perfected thing that magically will protect you of all the unwanted pregnancies you want , yes theres at last 1% or more that it wont work , thats enough for me.

Not really , just retarded. I could just has well play to the russian roullette with my own body and see if i get or not preggo , so what , has i said , theres at last 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that i get pregnant using any of those things just has there is 00000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% that there is or not god anyway.

But you're safe though, because no guy wants to touch you. Besides, you hate sex and consider it a sin, so there's no risk you'll even become pregnant. You're safe.

Virgin, most definitely virgin. And unable to date or attract guys. Unibrow maybe?

So let me get this straight. Xians are deluded. Non believers are deluded. :scratch:

And non-deluded are deluded.

It's hard for me to relate to this thread. I passed the anger phase (assuming I went through it - hard to remember) about 20 years + ago. My life is boring to anyone outside my particular interests (my livelihood, my family, my photo hobby, music, etc.).

But I'm learning about things I don't have much knowledge of. There are religious sects that are truly controlling and harmful, there are people who have just realized that the people they knew as Christians really don't care for them as people, and there are those who are still on the fence and/or believe there may be a Hell or demons. There are many ways of thinking that I had not really been exposed to and, while I don't personally find them to be helpful, I will not claim that they are not beneficial to those who carry those beliefs.

I'm even more understanding of why people remain Christian, although I think there is some self-deception involved.

Perhaps most importantly, I've learned to at least attempt to avoid sweeping generalizations. They just don't work and they alienate the people that are being grouped with those who are not like them. Quite frankly, human brains just don't work the same in everyone. It's like everyone has designed their own "operating system."

And I find that there is some good in everyone no matter how different they are from me. Somehow our common humanity must supercede our differences, but that's not the way the world works.

Adelice, this is all very simple.

Concerning sex: If you don't want to engage in sex, then don't. And it's none of your business (or my business) what others decide concerning sex. So leave them alone with their decisions and I'll bet they'll leave you alone concerning your decisions on the subject.

Concerning Anger: You are obviously angry and, like others who come here with anger, I hope you learn to cope. Actually, you'd be surprised how much people could help you with your anger issues if you would just listen to them and be respectful.

Concerning Christianity: From what I've read, I doubt you are truly a christian. But remember, even though you may not have experienced it, it is earth shattering for many people who built their entire worldview around christianity to come to learn that it is a false religion. Why don't you just let them deal with it the way they want to, and if you do, I'll bet people here would give you the same courtesy.

Concerning Freedom of Expression: You mentioned freedom several times. Remember, freedom is a two way street. Why don't you give people here the courtesy of respecting their right to express themselves and if you do, again, I'll bet you would be given that same courtesy. Freedom of expression does not mean that people agree. Rather, it means that each person has the right to express themselves. You have that right and so does everyone else. Try to respect that.

Your brain is already full of chemicals, self generated or otherwise. Tuning those chemicals with drugs is no different then working out to tune your muscles' performance, or drinking water when you are dehydrated. They are tools, and we are a tool using species. There are also lots of non chemical yet successful methods of birth control. (IUDs, etc.). So I don't buy that excuse. We have the technology to move beyond primitive concepts of sexuality.