Goodbye Jesus

Truth About The Unpardonable Sin

jasonother

Guest Valk0010

If you can possibly remember, what was the date on which you saw that falling star? Knowing this may be of some help. If you can't recall the exact date, the week or month would be useful."

I don't know the date. I know it was a few days to maybe a week after. So, probably like Oct 7-11 or so. As far as being an atheist, all you have to do is look at the perfect circle of the globe and how the sun rises and sets perfectly, without erring at all out of it's prescribed times to know there is a Supreme Intelligence behind the universe.

I draw a picture that seems really pretty to me, but it seems ugly to others. So does it seems designed to some and not others. Beauty doesn't equal complexity or design. Also if there is a designer of how the moon moves there is also a designer behind every drought and famine. You have to be consistent when you call for a particularly a omniscient intelligence behind the universe.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Super Moderator
...all you have to do is look at the perfect circle of the globe and how the sun rises and sets perfectly, without erring at all out of it's prescribed times to know there is a Supreme Intelligence behind the universe.

I vote troll. Who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

If you can possibly remember, what was the date on which you saw that falling star? Knowing this may be of some help. If you can't recall the exact date, the week or month would be useful."

I don't know the date. I know it was a few days to maybe a week after. So, probably like Oct 7-11 or so. As far as being an atheist, all you have to do is look at the perfect circle of the globe and how the sun rises and sets perfectly, without erring at all out of it's prescribed times to know there is a Supreme Intelligence behind the universe.

That is the brainwashing talking. When a drop of water falls in the shape of a perfect sphere does that mean that an angel or demon is watching over that drop of water and shaping it that way? Objects follow the rules of physics. There is no reason to believe that those rules were created by somebody.

Guest Valk0010

Pratt, yes, it is me from years ago.

I know people think it sounds judgemental to say that most who are ex-christians were never really Christians, but it really is true. "Many are called, but few are chosen." There are mysteries that the Bible doesn't expound on, like the fact that only 144,000 people are the firstfruits unto God. In other words, only 144,000 up until the Rapture will have received the Holy Spirit. That does not mean that most won't be saved. In fact, the truth is that the vast bulk of humanity will be saved in the Resurrections, though they will not have honor or glory of The Lord. They will, however, enter into the earth to live forever. "As in Adam all die, even so, in Christ shall all be made alive." Jesus said "I will draw men unto Myself." The claim by many "christians" that once you die, there is not chance for forgiveness is not Biblical. It is a fabrication by people who don't rightly divide the Word of Truth and by others who say it in order to give urgency for all to be saved and to not give license to sin. If many people knew that, they would sin away and just say to themselves "oh well I can be saved later."

God's people in this world have always been a small remnant. There may be fewer than a thousand or even a few hundred truly chosen (and sealed with The Holy Spirit) saints in this world today. Jesus Said "When I come, shall I find so much as faith on the earth?" Those who are eternally damned are such characters as the popes, cardinals, bishops of catholicism, false prophets, false teachers, and those who lost The Holy Spirit,like me.

Be glad that you had never had The Holy Spirit. If He openly poured out His Spirit on humanity today, there would be many in this eternally damned state as myself.

IIRC my theology correctly the 144000 are jewish.

Me !!

Hi florduh!! LeslieWave.gif

Guys, seriously I'm not a troll. Everything I'm saying is totally sincere. I've been accused of this before. I'm quite convinced I was one of God's small elect, and that is why my case is particularly damnable. I"m held to a different standard because of having received greater light. Believe me or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't make much difference. I've become basically an alcoholic just to make it through the day. I'm a mess.

Troll or not, the alcohol problem alone is ruining your life. Stop that first.

• Like 1

Guest Valk0010

Guys, seriously I'm not a troll. Everything I'm saying is totally sincere. I've been accused of this before. I'm quite convinced I was one of God's small elect, and that is why my case is particularly damnable. I"m held to a different standard because of having received greater light. Believe me or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't make much difference. I've become basically an alcoholic just to make it through the day. I'm a mess.

Being a alcholic will fuck with you damned or not. Get help for that.
  • Like 1

Believe me or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't make much difference. I've become basically an alcoholic just to make it through the day. I'm a mess.

After reading your posts, especially this one, why come here and tell US? You haven't said anything about seeking professional help. Yet you seem to be here crying for help from us, while telling us we can't help you. It doesn't make any sense. Neither does drinking yourself to death or throwing your life away. What do you want from us?

• Like 2

and you know Jason.......IF you would take time to read some of my story, you will see that I also became an alcoholic (after attending a church for about 8 years faithfully) because I was sooooooo disillusioned by a god I could not please!! I was going to church about 4 times a week and listening to the crap doctrine. i was so confused back then I didn't know what the fuck to believe anymore.

That's when my drinking started - right after I left the church. Then I sobered up, started to get well and went back for some more abuse!! I thought if I asked for forgiveness for 'going back out in the world'' - he would finally accept me. I went back (but stayed sober) on and off for 35 years. NOPE - I was never good enough for god or the church! Lucky for me - I never went back drinking. I'm totally out now (3 years) and feeling better than I ever felt in my life. If I go to hell - I go to hell. I'm used to hell anyway!

If you are not a troll and you are being sincere - You need to get some help my darlin' friend!! Best to you...........

not sure whether a troll or not but

1. insist that he is one of the special elected and being damned for some reasons and refuse to listen to others

2. claiming that we "never" have the holy spirit

not exactly understand what he tries to achieve here except to tell us he is god's anointed and he would rather sin and go against god and hit god's unpardonable sin button and 100% damned to hell,,,,, a messiah complex? a jesus 2nd coming gone wrong again?

i think he is bound to find more sympathy in christians forum rather than this one....

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
I"m held to a different standard because of having received greater light.

Oh, get over yourself.

• Like 4

I'm somewhat on the fence, but if I had to bet a dollar, I'd side with Florduh and Margee, but just barely.

OTOH, the response to BAA's post is at least consistent with being sincere. Three things do fall into place: Rosh Hashanah in 2005 started Oct. 4th, the new moon was Oct. 5th. A week after that the moon would still be dark enough for the skies to still be relatively dark. The Orionids meteor shower peaks around Oct 22nd or so, but they are somewhat notorious for extending over a large portion of October. It would have been somewhat early, but in the range of Oct 12th to 15th, there would probably be some activity and a good chance of a fairly dark sky to make it more likely to see a shooting star. Jason is either sincere, lucky, or put too much thought into his trolling. I think any of these three things are possible.

It's not hard to spot a shooting star. I've seen more than I can count, but I like to look at the night sky more than most people. Jason, assuming you are sincere, it is quite likely that you would look at the night sky in a time of despair. If it's during a meteor shower, it is not surprising that you would see a shooting star. What you saw was part of a natural annual occurrence, not a symbolic omen of your fall from grace. In fact, if your date was less plausible, I would have leaned further toward your being a troll. If you are sincere, you have been fucked up badly by a terrible lie, and the alcohol is also a big part of your problem. If you are sincere, you NEED face that you've been brainwashed horribly. Perhaps a counselor could help as has been suggested. Of course I would suggest a secular counselor, as a religious christian counselor would work the angle that you didn't really blaspheme the holy spirit, but the christian god really is the True God and you need to find your way back to him. Believe me, although you cannot recognize it at all, it is SOOOOOOO easy to see that you've been duped by christianity (unless, of course, you're a troll).

BAA, I am so sorry to intercept your set up. It just sort of became one of the dots I was trying to connect.

• Like 1

I am guessing that jason is not a troll. Why register 6 years ago, barely post, until now.

I think jason is searching for a place to belong and he knows that xianity is not going to ever do it for him.

Alcohol is a self medicating drug commonly abused to treat depression.

Then add in delusions of being the special pet of a greater power and BANG!!

Then that greater power rejects you... now you are lost at sea. Floating in the void.

If you are a troll god will get you in the end. No worries from me. He really does not forgive. He's a really angry fuck.

If you're not a troll (as I suspect), you need to help yourself. No one deserves to have the cult destroy their lives.

• Like 1

Guys, seriously I'm not a troll. Everything I'm saying is totally sincere.

In that case can you give me some feedback on my suggestions. You don't have to do things my way but I would like to hear your thoughts on the idea. Why are you serving God if you believe God will never take you back?

I've been accused of this before. I'm quite convinced I was one of God's small elect, and that is why my case is particularly damnable. I"m held to a different standard because of having received greater light. Believe me or not, at the end of the day, it doesn't make much difference. I've become basically an alcoholic just to make it through the day. I'm a mess.

Sorry to hear that.

I love you all, no matter what you think of me. I may be eternally damned, but did I try. Oh, yes, I truly tried to follow God. I love you all.

I love you all, no matter what you think of me. I may be eternally damned, but did I try. Oh, yes, I truly tried to follow God. I love you all.

... you sound like you are pissed mate! Get off it, and get some professional help! You need more help than we can give!

• Like 1

Jason, I agree with the others who recommend that you seek professional guidance.

Your belief that you're damned is obviously chewing you up inside and damaging your life, and we simply are not in a position to help you. I'm not a Psychiatry professional, but if I had to make a diagnosis based on what you've posted in this thread alone, I would immediately start a workup to rule out OCD and various forms of psychosis.

Please, please go see your Family Doctor, show him or her what you've written here, and get a referral to Psychiatry.

• Like 1

I change my vote on Jason being a troll. I think London is right and Jason is not a troll.

Jason's first post was March 1, 2006, just less than five months after the incident in October, 2005. This is the link. It is long and anguished and spot on consistent with his posts in the current thread.

I could still be wrong, but I think it is quite a bit more likely that I am right.

@Jason,

PLEASE listen to the advice you are receiving. You have one of the worst horror stories I have seen when it comes to having suffered abuse under the christian paradigm.

Let me address a post you made in another topic:

Well, God is a liar anyway. Either the Biblical flood occurred and God actively hid it by creating laws of science that makes all the evidence contrary to their being a global flood (in which case He is a liar and a deceiver, for even according to his word, he wants all to be saved) or it didn't happen, in which case his "word" is a lie. Either way he is a liar. Who can believe anything a liar says? So screw it. I Don't Care.

Well. You are angry and bitter because you believe you will be cast into hell. In your shoes, any human walking the face of the Earth would be. I implore you to consider a third possibility: one that is far more reasonable and makes far more sense: God does not exist. It's not that God lied, but God IS a lie. If god did exist, and lied as monumentally as you've uncovered above, how could you know anything, anything at all about god? It would just be one big mind-fuck. Yet, what if the evidence is contrary to a global flood, AND there were myths in primitive cultures about floods passed down orally until they were written down? NOW things fit. Did you consider how judiasim grew fittingly out of the Near East milieu? There are clues from history and within the bible itself how it evolved from the prevailing polytheistic religion 2500, back to 3500 and more years ago.

I will stop. If you are not presently in a place to respond to this sort of reason, then I instead implore you to take the possibility that there could be a flaw in your core premise on faith. No matter how firm your belief that you have blasphemed the holy spirit and are doomed to hell, no matter how real, in spite of that: take the step and WORK THROUGH THIS AND SEEK OUT SOME HELP. I know you appreciate those who have expressed concern. As I said, this is no way to live and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by addressing this and seeking out help. Now do it.

DO IT

• Like 1

I have been reading all of this thread. I also change my vote. I think Jason is just another (probably very nice person) who is now 'sick' from the mind fuck of religion.

I sure hope you get the help you need jason. Please remember, when you get 'cocky' and tell us that we didn't have the holy spirit - it may trigger and make some of us very angry because like you, we also tried very hard to please and be 'saved' by the christian god.

• Like 1

There is an article on this website that might be of some help.

http://new.exchristian.net/2011/11/trauma-from-leaving-religion.html

It is rather long, but I read a few of your emotions in there jason. Anyhow, hope you stick around at Ex-C.

• Like 1

I am the Lord thy God. I am merciful and just. I will forgive you for anything but THAT. But I'm not going to tell you what THAT is.

• Like 1

...all you have to do is look at the perfect circle of the globe and how the sun rises and sets perfectly, without erring at all out of it's prescribed times to know there is a Supreme Intelligence behind the universe.

I see a guy who is really suffering. I think we err on the side of caution in these cases.

• Like 3

I see a guy who is really suffering. I think we err on the side of caution in these cases.

Agreed. I think this is the first time I've bumped your bloated and unrealistic reputation Vigile.

Agreed. I think this is the first time I've bumped your bloated and unrealistic reputation Vigile.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif