Goodbye Jesus

Debate challenge

Guest Jesus knows Kung Fu

I say we know this person by another name...

and they're at the monitor laughing all the way through this thread.

The question is, is he friend or foe? silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

I think it was made very clear the last time this happened that any spoofer who is spoofing to incite discord, insult members, or pretty much make an ass of themselves is no friend.

Just a sad, juvenial attention whore.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poonis

• Asimov

• Taphophilia

• Amethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

GODDAMMIT!GODDAM!!!

YOU JUST WAIT! JP WILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH! AND WHEN HE ARRIVES, YOU'LL THINK YOU'VE ALREADY DIED AND WENT TO HELL, ...

I love you moe than anyone on earth and want to be with you forever. I love you.

Emm.. I'm guess'n this part of the boast is forfeit.

:scratch:

I tested his sincerity by asking some questions to get to why he was doing this. He failed to respond. You can see my posts in this thread. Anyone who was interested in sharing what they sincerely believed was true would want to try to communicate with those who asked them sincere questions. He did not, and I refused to engage in his line of reasoning with him.

:) Hi Antlerman!

He's not engaging in ANY reasoning. It just seems to me that he posted a site, that wasn't going to fly here... as it was about Jesus based on accounts in the Bible. Ha! If he read ANY other threads or participation in a thread, in the Lion's Den, before posting his own thread... that would of been obvious to him. He doesn't support his assertions, only tosses an inciteful message here to see people's response, IMO. I suspect that this guy is someone we like here, having fun. :shrug:

It would be interesting to know who he is. :wicked:

Just a thought but...

bbsmokey

Group: New Member

Member No.: 1,010

Any Gods?: Jesus Christ

Posted in the Testamonies of Former Christians/Post deleted/Given warning...

Then...

Jesus knows Kung Fu

Group: Apologist

Member No.: 1,011

Any Gods?: Jehovah

I suspect that this guy is someone we like here, having fun. :shrug:

It would be interesting to know who he is. :wicked:

You know, I hope you're not right. I'm not someone who finds practical jokes funny. It's one thing amongst buddies - when they know what's going on, but I'm not amused if it is. Frankly this whole thing with Rameses awhile back was really disappointing to me. Everyone keeps suspecting him playing games with us now whenever we see this sort of stuff.

Personally, I would be straight forward and tell someone they need to be more careful about just stating things as facts without careful research to support it, rather than playing mind games with them to "prove a point". I'd enjoy seeing him share what he sees as scholastic errors and educate others with his knowledge, but not game playing. That's just disrespectful - and unprofessional for someone who aspires to be a scholar. I won’t waste my time with juvenile nonsense.

Personally, I would be straight forward and tell someone they need to be more careful about just stating things as facts without careful research to support it, rather than playing mind games with them to "prove a point".

Yeah, I agree. But then, I'm the kind of person who, if I want to play a "mind game," would rather play chess or some other strategy game.

Antlerman, you're right. Yet, other than Rameses... I've seen another from here, most still like a lot, that did it, yet soon became suspected and came out and admitted it. You're right though... it does waste everyone's time.

Perhaps Taphophilia is right? :shrug:

Yet, maybe today JKKF will come and post something that will be redeeming himself? :)

I'd enjoy seeing him share what he sees as scholastic errors and educate others with his knowledge,..
WHOLE heartely agree not only with HIM but with others as well.

An excellent point. :thanks: