Goodbye Jesus

Selling Soul To The Devil.

Hunter93

Excellent, that is a good plan!

I faced my fear and bought that thing from Target but I have to avoid the number 6 in a place where I keep some of my recent stuff so I had to give two things among that stuff to my mom until it's not at 6.

And my counselor gave me a paper where I wrote down two of the fears that were bothering me. I wrote the above one just now.

I faced my fear and bought that thing from Target but I have to avoid the number 6 in a place where I keep some of my recent stuff so I had to give two things among that stuff to my mom until it's not at 6.

And my counselor gave me a paper where I wrote down two of the fears that were bothering me. I wrote the above one just now.

That's good that you bought that thing from Target. You exposed yourself to the fear and found out that basically nothing changed in your life. 

And the numbers fear, I'm sure, it common. Six was a big no for me as well as 3 or most odd numbers. Had to be even numbers, but even some even numbers would mean something bad would happen. You'll eventually find that numbers are just that; numbers. Nothing good or bad will happen based on whatever number you obsess over. 

I also got some paper to write more down.

I also have to be careful to not make my anxiety worse. I have to take it slowly.

• Like 1

Now I'm getting nervous in regards to anything that has the number 6 on it. The problem is this fear goes against something that I had planned in regards to my other fears.

I'm getting scared of the number 7. Several things that I've bought recently have that number and it's scaring me for some reason.

Hunter that isn't the kind of problem that friends from the internet can cure.  If your anxiety is that bad then you need to see somebody in the real world.  Preferably somebody who is really qualified and well trained.  Don't just suffer through it.

I am seeking help. I'm in therapy. And I know those fears are irrational. But, I can't help being scared.

I am seeking help. I'm in therapy. And I know those fears are irrational. But, I can't help being scared.

You will learn how to control those fears.  

I'm trying to be rational right now but it always seems when one fear goes, another comes.

But I said what my current fear was out loud when I was talking to my sister and I agreed with her that it sounded crazy.

I'm trying to be rational right now but it always seems when one fear goes, another comes.

But I said what my current fear was out loud when I was talking to my sister and I agreed with her that it sounded crazy.

That's just the condition. Your brain is wired to be suspicious of patterns that you notice simply because it's a pattern. Your therapy should help you lessen that fear eventually.  Remember, you're still pretty early on in your therapy and you said you are taking medications.  Make sure you are doing your therapy homework and make sure to take note of this so you can bring it up to one of your counselors.  OCD is not the only thing that sounds crazy; a lot of things humans go through sound crazy, just part of life, lol! 

• Like 1

Maybe I'm starting to get better. Slowly.

I still get scared for everything I say, don't get me wrong. I still get anxiety headaches. But maybe I'm slowly getting better.

• Like 1

UPDATE: I think I'm slowly returning to agnosticism again. Or at least, a non-religious theist.

In addition, I remembered the whole "Yugioh is evil" stuff. Reminds me of the kid who converted me and told me to throw my cards away and saying it's the truth. That's why I never associated with Christians IRL after high school.

I don't know why it's bothering me now. Maybe because of OCD?

• Super Moderator

There's probably no soul, and certainly there's no devil. I'm sure, however, you could sell your soul on ebay. Somebody is selling farts on ebay, why not a soul? Morons will buy anything.  http://blog.mydot.com/post/Fart-In-A-Jar.aspx

There's probably no soul, and certainly there's no devil. I'm sure, however, you could sell your soul on ebay. Somebody is selling farts on ebay, why not a soul? Morons will buy anything. http://blog.mydot.com/post/Fart-In-A-Jar.aspx

That's hilarious. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

There's probably no soul, and certainly there's no devil. I'm sure, however, you could sell your soul on ebay. Somebody is selling farts on ebay, why not a soul? Morons will buy anything.  http://blog.mydot.com/post/Fart-In-A-Jar.aspx

Florduh for sure has no soul. But he may have rhythm. :-)

So I thought I was getting better. Maybe not.

My mom and I went to Wal-Mart earlier(for some stuff and I wanted to see if Wal-Mart restocked on something). They did and I bought something that I wanted. What scares me is that it was the only one left and general fear. Maybe I'm not getting better after all....

Florduh for sure has no soul. But he may have rhythm. :-)

should be right up his age bracket.  ;)

My mom and I went to Wal-Mart earlier(for some stuff and I wanted to see if Wal-Mart restocked on something). They did and I bought something that I wanted. What scares me is that it was the only one left and general fear. Maybe I'm not getting better after all....

No, I think Wal*Mart causes everybody panic attacks. 

• Like 1

No, I think Wal*Mart causes everybody panic attacks.

Well, the last time I went before that was back in May.

But no matter what, my mind always returns to that. I was very anxious. Maybe that's it.

My mind must be going nuts. Despite my de-conversion, I had a thought that has me freaked out. The thought was selling my soul to the devil. I don't even believe the devil exists anymore. Yet, this has me scared out of my mind.

Any thoughts?

If you got nothing in return I would say the deal never went through. The devil backed out and decided you are not worth the cost and returned your soul only slightly used. You charged him a restocking fee with your initial fear and are now free to sell it to someone fake deity.

I bid one dollar on the showcase is that close enough?

Probably the worst part of all of this is that I've done research but I still had to re-convert due to fear. I'm too scared to return to agnosticism.

EDIT: There is one thing I don't understand. See, I had an untwisted fear about something but after looking at it so many times, I'm not scared anymore. So shouldn't this fear start to fade away as time goes on? It doesn't seem like it is.

Something I've noticed is that I don't seem to get anxious in regards to anything I got anxious about before, but new things.

For instance, I might buy something and get anxious while doing it but when that item arrives, I'll be less anxious. I think this has happened before.

I can't go to Walmart.. instant anxiety attack..every time. I gave up... I shop elsewhere now.

if any place is negative.. that's it

However.. "The People of Walmart"  dot com.  is a place I do frequent   for lols

I can't go to Walmart.. instant anxiety attack..every time. I gave up... I shop elsewhere now.

if any place is negative.. that's it

However.. "The People of Walmart"  dot com.  is a place I do frequent   for lols

I so wanna go do this :

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/127/422025399_2f16b50b9b_z.jpg?zz=1