Goodbye Jesus

Why Vs How

1AcceptingAThiest1

ps. Dude, I don't love you. Enough with the love already.

Know what I love? Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Those things are freaking yummy.

I was at a client's house today and she had DARK CHOCOLATE peanut butter cups! Wowza!!!!

Seriously IN LOVE with those! And with my client for having them!

Do you have Scorched Almonds in the US? I would walk barefoot over hot coals to get to a box of them! Love is not a strong enough word in this case.

I never heard of Scorched Almonds, I'll have to find some on the internetz.  It is worth any amount of effort to obtain True Love!

Guest afireinside

We don't have peanut butter cups here, never heard of them but they sound good.

I'll send you mine if you send me yours haha

I stated in previous topic science cannot answer the why only the how because it is amoral and impersonal so why is it that we have morals and personality today if we came from a singularity that was amoral and impersonal?  1AcceptingATheist

Oh boy, you're right. It's much better to have blind faith than to think. Now let's see what tangible proof do we have that science 

can be successful? Every invention of man to make life safer, more healthy, more enjoyable and live longer. I'm sure I've missed a bunch. But it has negative results , too. Like Nuclear bombs.

What do proof do we have that god can be successful? Uh,------------------------. Let me think. I'll get back with you on this.

But we know belief in god has had real bad effects on mankind at times: The Crusades, The Inquisition , The Witch hunts, the persecution of Jews, the genocide against the American Indians in North, Central and South Aneriica  etc.  bill

The correct answer to questions that no one knows is "I don't know", not "Gawdidit".