Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, and I finally clipped my toenails by the way. If anyone wants to hear the details, just ask, and I'll post my answers here.

It's true, i was there and took a photo of the before and after.

Before    ugliest-feet-ever.jpg

After    June.jpg

lol

I have a migraine.

There are many things that cause migraines. Mine is likely caused by stress.

I want to go back to bed. :/

I'm going to clip my toenails too. 

I wish my handwriting was girly. It only is that about 30% of the time. Sometimes it looks so much like my mother's, looking at it startles me. Sometimes I manage to write like my grandmother. And sometimes like a little boy still learning to write. Sigh.

I finished 12 grueling wks of code school yesterday.

I go back to finish missed homework next week and then I get the stamp of approval once complete.

Now hire me.

• Like 1

Expecting a friend to stop by and soon I won't be so bored...going to watch a scary movie...''Unfriended.'' Have you heard of it?

About a girl who is bullied by kids at school online, and she kills herself and then supposedly she comes back to haunt these kids over the internet. :o Might be good, might be ludicrous. lol

The movie itself was boring. very disappointing. unsure.png

Haven't and probably won't see it 'Unfriended'. It's 2:30 am here, and I just finished watching 'The Abyss'. Great sci-fi from back in the early 90's, I think...

Good night, peeps.

Waiting to hear back from my college is making me a bit anxious....I have to see if they'll let me back in after three semesters of not being able to attend due to academic suspension.

Also walked outside and heard one of my family members say they're sure the Pope is the Antichrist. I rolled my eyes because I'm certain it's all a load of shit.

Haven't and probably won't see it 'Unfriended'. It's 2:30 am here, and I just finished watching 'The Abyss'. Great sci-fi from back in the early 90's, I think...

Good night, peeps.

lol you are not missing much. :P

It's sunday and i am bored. Maybe i should have gone to church today. I could have used a few good laughs. 

i sometimes think about taking in a service, but then i'm like...mmmm...no. lol i attend service with my dad though on holidays, but that's it. perhaps he is hoping that i come back into the 'fold.'

The worst horror movie I ever have seen is "Death Tunnel".

Both times that I watched it, I received news about a relative dying.

Yes I watched that damn thing twice.

Showed up in my recommendations. Sometimes I like to watch old commercials. Makes me feel closer to my inner child, I guess.

I wish I could be bored. Busy week. 

I hate being bored.  I'm usually bored even though I'm busy at work.  *sigh*  so bored...

Hanging out with some of you, makes it far less boring.

Do I sound convincing? :D

jesus.gif

My pet snail is spying on me. I can see his eye stalk. 

I think a pet snail sounds nice. :)

I have a ton of anime and movies I haven't watched yet.

Most of the time getting into them is like opening up a refrigerator full of food and not finding anything you want to eat. No matter how many times you open the door and have a look, what is in there is still the same, and you still don't feel like anything there.

I just sit there and look at them and end up not deciding on anything because there are too many choices and I can't settle, even though I know there is plenty there I'd enjoy and be satisfied with watching if I just settled on one thing and went with it.

Now I'm bored, and I know going to look at them again will have the same results as it did the first five times I did it, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm writing this post to distract myself from doing it again, and as soon as I'm done I'm going to anyway. Nothing will have changed, I'll decide on nothing again.

Occasionally I will just pick something and go with it, but I currently have no idea whether that will actually happen tonight or not. More often than not it doesn't and I end up just not watching anything. It could be a day or two before I just pick something and go with it.

Too many choices is often just as unproductive as having nothing to watch at all. Not sure why that is, but it's true.

I do this with Disks and streaming services. I can spend as much time as it takes to actually watch a show or movie sometimes just browsing Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll and not settle on anything at all.

• Like 1

I have a ton of anime and movies I haven't watched yet.

Most of the time getting into them is like opening up a refrigerator full of food and not finding anything you want to eat. No matter how many times you open the door and have a look, what is in there is still the same, and you still don't feel like anything there.

I just sit there and look at them and end up not deciding on anything because there are too many choices and I can't settle, even though I know there is plenty there I'd enjoy and be satisfied with watching if I just settled on one thing and went with it.

Now I'm bored, and I know going to look at them again will have the same results as it did the first five times I did it, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm writing this post to distract myself from doing it again, and as soon as I'm done I'm going to anyway. Nothing will have changed, I'll decide on nothing again.

Occasionally I will just pick something and go with it, but I currently have no idea whether that will actually happen tonight or not. More often than not it doesn't and I end up just not watching anything. It could be a day or two before I just pick something and go with it.

Too many choices is often just as unproductive as having nothing to watch at all. Not sure why that is, but it's true.

I do this with Disks and streaming services. I can spend as much time as it takes to actually watch a show or movie sometimes just browsing Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll and not settle on anything at all.

I like anime. 

I can't really remember when I've watched a REALLY GOOD movie...where I'd watch it again, if I could. 

I'll need to think about it. I don't know what Crunchyroll is. lol :)

Crunchyroll is a streaming service. Kinda like Netflix, but they only do anime and Asian drama series, mostly. I use it sometimes. I like other sites for streaming anime better though. 

Crunchyroll is a streaming service. Kinda like Netflix, but they only do anime and Asian drama series, mostly. I use it sometimes. I like other sites for streaming anime better though. 

thanks seven, going to look into it. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.