Goodbye Jesus

Keeping End3 Honest.

bornagainathiest

Why attempt to keep End3 honest?  He'll just invoke his standard non-relationship, graceless and non-communal tactics of passive-aggressiveness, moving the goalposts, innate stubbornness, changing the subject and (his favorite) bald hate.

As predicted.

• Like 1

It seems that I need to remind End3 (yet again!) of what happens in the Lion's Den.

Christians are held accountable for their words, their claims, their beliefs, their faith, their displayed character and anything else pertaining to their status as Christians.  You are not exempt for this scrutiny - even if you believe you should be, End.

If you can't deal with this...leave.

• Like 2

I think this illustrates the growing problem of American Christianity's anti-science movement.  In order to take the Bible literally science must be seen as a crock.  It was a message that was constantly drilled into my head as I was growing up.  It can be hard to overcome the brainwashing.

Oh yeah, it HAS to be Christian scientific brainwashing. It CAN'T be that science doesn't have the capability. 

Well that is the conclusion all the evidence supports.

Should I start posting links to all the kids getting whooping cough because parents refuse to let them have inoculations?

Why don't you discuss the merits of your argument BAA rather than ad hom. I've posted Wiki and dictionary definitions ..... You know , objective shit that you now ignore for subjective attacks. Spock will be disappointed

He has discussed the merits of his argument.  Each time he does you ignore it.  I have responded to your definitions and you ignored that as well.  Are you going to discuss the issues?

End3, every bit of this is addressed on the Burden of Proof thread: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/66119-the-burden-of-proof/page-6#.VJ8PZF4CU

From square one an eternal God is not necessary in order explain existence. From there proceed all questions of subjective and objective. If there were more objective evidence, as it was said earlier this thread, then it's felt that there'd be less reason to believe in a supernatural God. I found that statement interesting. 

But subjectively, there's no reason to assert a supernatural origin in the first place as is explained in the link. You've said that you feel that science is viewed through subjective perception and got hung up on a perceived lack of objectivity. Well, that being the case, then it must be acknowledged that subjective perception lays bare the idea that a supernatural God is required in order to explain existence. You don't even need the objective evidence that you think eludes us all in order to question a supernatural origin.

• Like 1

Why don't you discuss the merits of your argument BAA rather than ad hom. I've posted Wiki and dictionary definitions ..... You know , objective shit that you now ignore for subjective attacks. Spock will be disappointed

He has discussed the merits of his argument.  Each time he does you ignore it.  I have responded to your definitions and you ignored that as well.  Are you going to discuss the issues?

No, each time he is wrong. And when the more or less accepted definitions and encyclopedia is brought forth, he ignores. This data has never been submitted to now.....and now he conveniently ignores it because none of it supports his conclusion.

I think this illustrates the growing problem of American Christianity's anti-science movement.  In order to take the Bible literally science must be seen as a crock.  It was a message that was constantly drilled into my head as I was growing up.  It can be hard to overcome the brainwashing.

Oh yeah, it HAS to be Christian scientific brainwashing. It CAN'T be that science doesn't have the capability.

Should I start posting links to all the kids getting whooping cough because parents refuse to let them have inoculations?

Wrong, not ALL the evidence. Come on folks, post pure objective.

It seems that I need to remind End3 (yet again!) of what happens in the Lion's Den.

Christians are held accountable for their words, their claims, their beliefs, their faith, their displayed character and anything else pertaining to their status as Christians.  You are not exempt for this scrutiny - even if you believe you should be, End.

Yes, a disgusting place in reality where it's ok to be rude, bitchy, and selfish. What a joyous outcropping of non-belief.

You're not paying attention End.  Here's what I wrote yesterday...

"For myself, I'm not actively opposing or challenging the basis of End's beliefs.  Nor am I presenting any alternatives.  Nor am I presenting my own take on these issues.  My role is simply to keep End honest to his own words and beliefs.  Nothing more."

So there are no merits of my argument to discuss - because, in this thread at least, I haven't presented one.

The title of this thread is a none too subtle clue as to it's contents, End.  I'm keeping you honest - not presenting any argument of my own.  Please try and keep up.  Thanks.

Keeping you honest to your faith is an ad hominem attack...?   Really..?

And there's me thinking that you calling me a moron, an idiot and that my life is fucked up was a angry series of ad hominem attacks of the lowest order..?

All subjective baloney...

• Super Moderator

End3 - I hope you had a subjectively good Christmas!

No, each time he is wrong. And when the more or less accepted definitions and encyclopedia is brought forth, he ignores. This data has never been submitted to now.....and now he conveniently ignores it because none of it supports his conclusion.

I have responded to your definitions and yet you ignore me.  Why should anybody give you the time of day?  You demanded I respond to your definitions.  I did and now nothing.

Wrong, not ALL the evidence. 

Please demonstrate.  We already know that you will not.  Perhaps you will ignore me.  Perhaps you will lose your temper.  The one thing you will never do is provide evidence that demonstrates you are right.

Yes, a disgusting place in reality where it's ok to be rude, bitchy, and selfish. 

Nobody else would put up with you?

• Like 4

And what is my conclusion, End..?

Wrong, not ALL the evidence. Come on folks, post pure objective.

By your own belief system you cannot tell what the evidence supports and what it doesn't, End.

All the evidence is subjective - because everything is subjective.

This is what you are on record as believing.

Yes, a disgusting place in reality where it's ok to be rude, bitchy, and selfish. What a joyous outcropping of non-belief.

Then leave.

Pretty sure I have responded nz. Can you speak in any other language than bitch?

You have ignored several people's questions, including Orbit's.  Calling us names does not distract us from holding you to account.

Crybaby.  Don't like it?  Leave.

Just as well its ok to be rude and bitchy here or you wouldn't be able to get away with the crap you say.  You are proof that xianity doesn't make people behave well.  It seems to do the opposite, in fact.

• Like 1

You're not paying attention End.  Here's what I wrote yesterday...

"For myself, I'm not actively opposing or challenging the basis of End's beliefs.  Nor am I presenting any alternatives.  Nor am I presenting my own take on these issues.  My role is simply to keep End honest to his own words and beliefs.  Nothing more."

So there are no merits of my argument to discuss - because, in this thread at least, I haven't presented one.

The title of this thread is a none too subtle clue as to it's contents, End.  I'm keeping you honest - not presenting any argument of my own.  Please try and keep up.  Thanks.

Keeping you honest to your faith is an ad hominem attack...?   Really..?

And there's me thinking that you calling me a moron, an idiot and that my life is fucked up was a angry series of ad hominem attacks of the lowest order..?

All subjective baloney...

Yes, everything in your reality is subjective, End.

So for this post, I don't need to keep you honest.

Pretty sure I have responded nz. Can you speak in any other language than bitch?

You have ignored several people's questions, including Orbit's.  Calling us names does not distract us from holding you to account.

Just as well its ok to be rude and bitchy here or you wouldn't be able to get away with the crap you say.  You are proof that xianity doesn't make people behave well.  It seems to do the opposite, in fact.

Correct, FTNZ...!

End3 is excellent evidence that Christianity fails to deliver on it's promises and it's claims.

His behavior is real and living proof that Jesus Christ did NOT rise from the dead.

You can see it, I see it and it's my hope that the lurkers and newbies reading his posts will see it too.

Thanks,

BAA.

• Like 1

Oooh!  Oooh!  I didn't notice this and I must keep End honest!

End3's reality is totally subjective.

So how could he possibly know that the Lion's Den is a disgusting place in reality..?

How could he possibly know that it's ok to be rude, bitchy and selfish here?

How can he possibly say that it's a joyous outcropping of non-belief?

We can relax folks!

These are just his... subjective beliefs ...about the Den.

Correct, FTNZ...!

End3 is excellent evidence that Christianity fails to deliver on it's promises and it's claims.

His behavior is real and living proof that Jesus Christ did NOT rise from the dead.

You can see it, I see it and it's my hope that the lurkers and newbies reading his posts will see it too.

Thanks,

BAA.

You have no way to make any claims about what evidence I am

We of all people believed that Jesus could make us better, but alas we ended up much like end3. But we wouldn't lie to ourselves about what we become and we knew that the only way we could ever really love, was to kick this pathetic excuse for a god out on his un almighty arse.

You're new PoP. Enlighten me how my turning away from Christianity would make me able to love.

I have responded to your definitions and yet you ignore me.  Why should anybody give you the time of day?  You demanded I respond to your definitions.  I did and now nothing.

Wrong, not ALL the evidence.

Please demonstrate.  We already know that you will not.  Perhaps you will ignore me.  Perhaps you will lose your temper.  The one thing you will never do is provide evidence that demonstrates you are right.

Ok MM, you agreed with my posting of the definitions so how am I suppose to respond? Yay?

How can you agree with the definitions, as I do, and then say it is something I can't grasp? You care to explain that?

End3, every bit of this is addressed on the Burden of Proof thread: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/66119-the-burden-of-proof/page-6#.VJ8PZF4CU

From square one an eternal God is not necessary in order explain existence. From there proceed all questions of subjective and objective. If there were more objective evidence, as it was said earlier this thread, then it's felt that there'd be less reason to believe in a supernatural God. I found that statement interesting. 

But subjectively, there's no reason to assert a supernatural origin in the first place as is explained in the link. You've said that you feel that science is viewed through subjective perception and got hung up on a perceived lack of objectivity. Well, that being the case, then it must be acknowledged that subjective perception lays bare the idea that a supernatural God is required in order to explain existence. You don't even need the objective evidence that you think eludes us all in order to question a supernatural origin.

Crap JP, I am stymied at the lack of ability of this group to assess the objective potential OF an objective assessment. Who gives a crap about the subjective, that's a no brainer. These people are convinced by their own flawed assessment of our potential. But a Christian could never think like that....they are brainwashed...blah blah, whine, bitch bitch bitch.

Lol.