Goodbye Jesus

I'm still Christian

Guest dozer

36 minutes ago, florduh said:

I find one of the interesting aspects of Christian belief is when someone abdicates responsibility for his own behavior, either good or bad.

to avoid further negative vibes we would be best to ignore each other eh? nothing personal 

52 minutes ago, dozer said:

to avoid further negative vibes we would be best to ignore each other eh? nothing personal 

Don't expect people to ignore you here - you joined and your statements will get replies 

1 hour ago, dozer said:

you have control freak tendencies. If i were you i would take more panadol or learn to write shorter posts.  And just focus more on self control.

Troll. That's what you've become on here. When people want to engage intellectually, you pretend you know them intimately, psychanalyze and insult. 

Yes, i was at first looking forward to some quality dialogue. But the behavior has shown itself to be troll behavior, not significantly different from that of others who are justly banned here and on other boards.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, dozer said:

YOU came to the Ex-Christian website and put forth some unfounded beliefs. Your statements will be challenged and commented upon. Around here we don't just let bullshit slide.

• Like 2

I agree. So far he's showing a total lack of wanting to engage in decent conversation. He was welcomed here and now he's flinging shit around. SAD. 

4 hours ago, dozer said:

you have control freak tendencies. If i were you i would take more panadol or learn to write shorter posts.  And just focus more on self control.

So my post where I give a friendly encouragement to stick around and give answers your best shot is being a control freak??? WTF? You are either a troll or have the worst reading comprehension ever. 

Sigh. Seems I wasted my time yesterday attempting to word things in a conducive polite manner. 

• Sad 1

I think I should go to a Catholic web forum, talk shit about Mary and then before I get booted out say, "Ummm, cool it with the rebuffs. I want to maintain a good atheist vibe here on your Catholic forum. I think we all know that Catholicism is bullshit...now stop disrespecting me." 

14 hours ago, Weezer said:

how corrupt and violent the Catholic church was up through the middle ages, and how they fabricated the Christian Bible and faith 

Actually they mainly fabricated the New Testament, not the Old Testament. 

11 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I think I should go to a Catholic web forum, talk shit about Mary and then before I get booted out say, "Ummm, cool it with the rebuffs. I want to maintain a good atheist vibe here on your Catholic forum. I think we all know that Catholicism is bullshit...now stop disrespecting me." 

Tell them they should forget The Virgin Mary and praise Cross Eyed Mary Instead!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Troll. That's what you've become on here. When people want to engage intellectually, you pretend you know them intimately, psychanalyze and insult. 

you dont like me? do you feel threatened?

2 hours ago, midniterider said:

you expect too much 

3 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

So my post where I give a friendly encouragement to stick around and give answers your best shot is being a control freak??? WTF? You are either a troll or have the worst reading comprehension ever. 

Sigh. Seems I wasted my time yesterday attempting to word things in a conducive polite manner. 

fess up lodge. no one has confronted you on this before. it borders on bullying abusing mod powers

2 hours ago, AyahuascaPhoenix said:

Tell them they should forget The Virgin Mary and praise Cross Eyed Mary Instead!

now he can go full throttle Catholic hate

3 hours ago, florduh said:

YOU came to the Ex-Christian website and put forth some unfounded beliefs. Your statements will be challenged and commented upon. Around here we don't just let bullshit slide.

you are full of it. you just dont know it. 

8 minutes ago, dozer said:

fess up lodge. no one has confronted you on this before. it borders on bullying abusing mod powers

@LogicalFallacy...We we're just getting ready to call you in the meeting room......;)........:yelrotflmao:

Ya gotta stop being so bossy and bullying. :nono: 

There. I told you with love..........:rolleyes:

:kiss:

23 minutes ago, dozer said:

you are full of it. you just dont know it. 

He's full of it enough to boot your arse off this website in 1 second with a push of a button so if you want to stay here and have fun, I'd cut out the remarks. 

15 minutes ago, Margee said:

@LogicalFallacy...We we're just getting ready to call you in the meeting room......;)........:yelrotflmao:

Ya gotta stop being so bossy and bullying. :nono: 

There. I told you with love..........:rolleyes:

:kiss:

glad to hear that. tie him up and force him to watch repeats of Mel Gibsons movie for 48 hours. and repeat

" you must answa my questions!"

3 minutes ago, Margee said:

He's full of it enough to boot your arse off this website in 1 second with a push of a button so if you want to stay here and have fun, I'd cut out the remarks. 

dish it out..

cant take it?

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, dozer said:

dish it out..

cant take it?

Take what? Make a claim, back it up or don't. Either way it doesn't mean shit to me. Now put your dick back in your panties and carry on or don't.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Margee said:

see that is where Christianity chooses powerlessness over power

Just now, florduh said:

Take what? Make a claim, back it up or don't. Either way it doesn't mean shit to me. Now put your dick back in your panties and carry on or don't.

well mods set the tone here I see..classy stuff

Im actually an investigative reporter. doing a piece on the gradual atheisation of the world. its some kind of political plot to defeat Christian Evangelism especially in America. You only choose mods who have a real axe to grind. who had an awful Christian experience. if they behave like teenage mutants all the better.

Has the troll gotten around to explaining why we should believe in its god, yet?  I just got home, and I have no interest in reading each single sentence reply to see.

I still suspect that this person has no idea how out of their depth they are.  The majority of us have cut our teeth on experts with apologetics, or were experts in it ourselves.  And, we're not freshly fallen victims, hoping to be redeemed.  We're the reprobate. 

Just now, dozer said:

Im actually an investigative reporter. doing a piece on the gradual atheisation of the world. its some kind of political plot to defeat Christian Evangelism especially in America. You only choose mods who have a real axe to grind. who had an awful Christian experience. if they behave like teenage mutants all the better.

Yawn. More of the same behavior that we've seen countless times on here. When it degenerates to insults and trolling just expect your experience here to be short lived.