Goodbye Jesus

I'm still Christian

Guest dozer

3 minutes ago, dozer said:

Im actually an investigative reporter. doing a piece on the gradual atheisation of the world. its some kind of political plot to defeat Christian Evangelism especially in America. You only choose mods who have a real axe to grind. who had an awful Christian experience. if they behave like teenage mutants all the better.

Wait, is lying a Christian trait now?  I mean, aside from lying about god being real.  Is your wife even dying from cancer or not?

I think I believe in dragons more than your wife's cancer.  I know I believe in them more than your god.

Just now, fallenleaf said:

Wait, is lying a Christian trait now?  I mean, aside from lying about god being real.  Is your wife even dying from cancer or not?

I think I believe in dragons more than your wife's cancer.  I know I believe in them more than your god.

see..they even stoop so low as to use the cancer story against me..I wouldnt do that

4 minutes ago, fallenleaf said:

Has the troll gotten around to explaining why we should believe in its god, yet?  I just got home, and I have no interest in reading each single sentence reply to see.

I still suspect that this person has no idea how out of their depth they are.  The majority of us have cut our teeth on experts with apologetics, or were experts in it ourselves.  And, we're not freshly fallen victims, hoping to be redeemed.  We're the reprobate. 

you must answer my dumb qwestions!!

So, it was a story.  Did you think lying about having a wife with cancer would make you more sympathetic to us?  That we would be more likely to react with emotion to your story?

6 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Don't expect people to ignore you here - you joined and your statements will get replies 

Im supposed to be a troll though. dont i want everyones attention?

1 minute ago, fallenleaf said:

So, it was a story.  Did you think lying about having a wife with cancer would make you more sympathetic to us?  That we would be more likely to react with emotion to your story?

mate ...just go away and find the funny bone within.... i wouldnt lie about a cancer story..

you  dont know when im joking ..guess you will never will...ive offended Goldfinger so im gone for sure.

To be completely honest, I have seen Christians try just about everything in order to win a soul.  Actually, Catholics are some of the worst offenders when it comes to justifying horrible behaviors in order to convert people.  Lying about a loved one with cancer doesn't even make the top 10 for horrible things I have seen done.  Joking about lying about cancer, or whatever you claim to be joking about, is also typical.  I'm sorry, it is incredibly hard to understand you.  I thought they spoke English in Australia, what happened to your ability to form sentences and use punctuation in a sensible manner?

Edit:  I am not kidding.  I seriously don't know if you were joking about the cancer and the physical job, or you are joking about something else.  It would be nice if you could clear it up, but I imagine you won't bother.

1 minute ago, fallenleaf said:

To be completely honest, I have seen Christians try just about everything in order to win a soul.  Actually, Catholics are some of the worst offenders when it comes to justifying horrible behaviors in order to convert people.  Lying about a loved one with cancer doesn't even make the top 10 for horrible things I have seen done.  Joking about lying about cancer, or whatever you claim to be joking about, is also typical.  I'm sorry, it is incredibly hard to understand you.  I thought they spoke English in Australia, what happened to your ability to form sentences and use punctuation in a sensible manner?

youve lost the plot. but i will counsel you. we can get thru this together.

1 minute ago, dozer said:

youve lost the plot. but i will counsel you. we can get thru this together.

I sure have.  Maybe you should touch me like a priest touches a young boy, isn't that your religion's preferred method of counsel?  That should help me get found again.  Well, I'll feel something, for sure.

the old troll cliches come out. but if we examine more closely.....what it really means is " dozer you wont play our game"....and thats right I wont. 

You won't play our games, but will you play with our balls?  What if we dress like little children?

2 minutes ago, fallenleaf said:

I sure have.  Maybe you should touch me like a priest touches a young boy, isn't that your religion's preferred method of counsel?  That should help me get found again.  Well, I'll feel something, for sure.

i wouldnt mind it except your posts are so boring. are you trying to bore me to death?

Just now, fallenleaf said:

You won't play out games, but will you play with our balls?  What if we dress like little children?

sorry if this triggers some childhood trauma for you. i mean that.

1 minute ago, dozer said:

i wouldnt mind it except your posts are so boring. are you trying to bore me to death?

Would it bother you if I was?

Just now, dozer said:

sorry if this triggers some childhood trauma for you. i mean that.

I was an altar boy, many many years ago.  You can read into that whatever you want.  But, I know how well you read the room, LOL, so I don't have high hopes.

Do you feel entitled to anything more?

• Super Moderator

Quick straw poll - is anybody still having fun with this asshole? Doesn't matter to me either way.

2 minutes ago, florduh said:

Quick straw poll - is anybody still having fun with this asshole? Doesn't matter to me either way.

goldfinger is deeply wounded. look out !!

3 minutes ago, florduh said:

but if he boots me now, it looks personal. might spoil his cool cred.

2 minutes ago, florduh said:

Thread can be closed imo, there was no purpose to it as the initial post signed off with "looking forward to whatever" and the whatever here serves no purpose. 

1 minute ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Thread can be closed imo, there was no purpose to it as the initial post signed off with "looking forward to whatever" and the whatever here serves no purpose. 

well spotted sherlock

• Super Moderator

the avengers hammer GIF

@florduh, if you don't bring the ban hammer down on him, I will.

7 minutes ago, florduh said:

I'm done. This whole thread looks silly before you log in. Not good for the new people who want to read sincere threads.

Out with the troll!! :woohoo: