Goodbye Jesus

The tower of Babel

DarkBishop

4 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

My straight answer to you can be seen in my reply to Midniterider, aik.

What I have said to him applies to you.  It is a lesson that you should heed.

Your words cannot be taken by us as truth. 

For your words to be truth they must be supported by objective evidence.

And when you write Jesus' words those cannot be taken as truth either.

That's because you believe that his words are truth by using your faith.

But we have no faith and so therefore cannot see the truth that you see in Jesus' words.

Which is why we can only accept objective evidence.

I am asking you, coward, what if i prove you my name? what will you do then?

17 minutes ago, aik said:

choose anyone to check whose question was the first one in this narrow topic of apples. Choos a moderator to check it out.

You didn't answer my question the first time that I asked it on Wednesday aik, so I repeated it today.

Like this...

On 11/30/2022 at 5:19 PM, aik said:

If I am telling you that the apple in my hand is awesome sweet and juicy, how are you going to know it without tasting it? Tell me about objective evidences which will give you a taste of it to know it for sure if it is sweet or not. 

I'm in England and you are in Russia, aik.

What objective evidence can you give me over the internet, that you do have an apple in your hand?

That was 7 hours ago and you still have not answered my question.

Which I first asked you on Wednesday.

Please answer it.

6 minutes ago, aik said:

Please do not insult me, aik.

I have done you no wrong, so you have no right to insult me.

13 minutes ago, aik said:

I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't put my name on this forum. I would run to much of a risk for people to find me on social media and attack me for my stance in these forums. 

I've done several searches and I have not been able to find another person in America with my first and last name combination other than myself and a Confederate general from the American Civil War. 

I don't use my name here, for mine and my family's safety. 

DB

Just now, walterpthefirst said:

Please do not insult me, aik.

I have done you no wrong, so you have no right to insult me.

You are running now. Walter, you claimed me to be lying to all of you here by using a wrong name. I am asking you now, what will you do if I prove you my name? I am just asking and you try to give me a lesson. I am asking again. What will you do if I prove my name?

2 minutes ago, aik said:

You are running now. Walter, you claimed me to be lying to all of you here by using a wrong name. I am asking you now, what will you do if I prove you my name? I am just asking and you try to give me a lesson. I am asking again. What will you do if I prove my name?

No, I said you were intentionally not telling us your true name because that is the way this forum works.

I said that we all do this.

You thought you were being truthful, but the way this forum works prevents you from doing that.

I have therefore shown that even when you believe you are being truthful with us, you aren't.

2 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

No, I said you were intentionally not telling us your true name because that is the way this forum works.

I said that we all do this.

You thought you were being truthful, but the way this forum works prevents you from doing that.

I have therefore shown that even when you believe you are being truthful with us, you aren't.

It sounds like he might be using his real name or possibly initials. So from his perspective he isn't hiding anything and he is being truthful. 

5 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

you were intentionally not telling us your true name because that is the way this forum works.

What if I prove you Walter?

aik,

Two hours ago, you wrote this.

The truth is what Jesus says. not me. But i can say for myself that I never scammed or did fraud saying a lie intentionally to mislead you. 

But if you have something to reprove me, say it. I am not running. 

You see?

The truth is what Jesus says.  Not me.

And I've shown that you were mistaken to believe that you were telling us the truth.

3 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

It sounds like he might be using his real name or possibly initials. So from his perspective he isn't hiding anything and he is being truthful. 

Agreed.

I'm using part of my real name.

But I'm still concealing my true identity.

We are all being as truthful as this forum permits us, DB.

But aik was mistaken about this.

2 minutes ago, aik said:

What if I prove you Walter?

You can't.

But what you can do aik is to answer my question.

What objective evidence can you give me over the internet, that you do have an apple in your hand?

Just now, walterpthefirst said:

You can't.

But what you can do aik is to answer my question.

Walter, my friend. I have to go out now. I am waiting for your answer about my name. What will you do if I prove you my name? 

Why I am standing on it? Because I entered here in the name of Jesus Christ, who is perfectly truthful. And I am sure if I entered here to scam somebody, I would throw a name of Jesus under your feet. And my words will not be taken as truthful. But I did not do it my friend. Because I give an answer not before you but before my Lord. And this is a matter of His dignity. I am not come here to make a show. I am here to take you out from these lies where you are in. That is why it is very important for me that my words are accepted as trustworthy. And you try to throw it down by your lie. I will not let it happen. 

4 minutes ago, aik said:

Walter, my friend. I have to go out now. I am waiting for your answer about my name. What will you do if I prove you my name? 

No, aik.

We are equals in this forum.

You have no right to demand that I answer your questions before you answer mine.

4 minutes ago, aik said:

Why I am standing on it? Because I entered here in the name of Jesus Christ, who is perfectly truthful. And I am sure if I entered here to scam somebody, I would throw a name of Jesus under your feet. And my words will not be taken as truthful. But I did not do it my friend. Because I give an answer not before you but before my Lord. And this is a matter of His dignity. I am not come here to make a show. I am here to take you out from these lies where you are in. That is why it is very important for me that my words are accepted as trustworthy. And you try to throw it down by your lie. I will not let it happen. 

No, aik.

You did not come here to lie to us or to scam us.  But, like every other member here you chose a name that was not your own. And this is my point.  Nobody here is really truthful even if they believe they are.  We all hide our true identities behind another name.  We start by selecting a membership name and then we continue using this different name every time we post something

You believed that you were being really truthful, but you were mistaken.  You are hiding your true identity, just as we all are.  Therefore, none of us are being really truthful with each other.  Not even you.  

You say that it is very important to you that your words are accepted as trustworthy.  But they cannot be accepted as trustworthy to us because the only thing that we will accept as trustworthy is objective evidence.  We have explained this to you. 

Furthermore, when asked, you have said that you have objective evidence to give us.  You have also refused to answer questions about objective evidence.

If you want me to begin to trust you aik, you can start by answering my question.

56 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

There is no intent to mislead or deceive regarding his name. Everyone knows that everyone's name here is fake. Nobody is fooled by this. When you sign up it asks for a display name, not your legal name...

I do understand Walter's point that if someone really truly believes some incorrect thing and passes it on to someone else, it is still incorrect. But it isn't a lie. 

In the case of Jesus we want evidence. Telling us over and over about how great Jesus is...means nothing to me. Jesus needs to speak for himself. But he never will because he isn't real. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

No, aik.

We are equals in this forum.

You have no right to demand that I answer your questions before you answer mine.

No, aik.

You did not come here to lie to us or to scam us.  But, like every other member here you chose a name that was not your own. And this is my point.  Nobody here is really truthful even if they believe they are.  We all hide our true identities behind another name.  We start by selecting a membership name and then we continue using this different name every time we post something

You believed that you were being really truthful, but you were mistaken.  You are hiding your true identity, just as we all are.  Therefore, none of us are being really truthful with each other.  Not even you.  

You say that it is very important to you that your words are accepted as trustworthy.  But they cannot be accepted as trustworthy to us because the only thing that we will accept as trustworthy is objective evidence.  We have explained this to you. 

Furthermore, when asked, you have said that you have objective evidence to give us.  You have also refused to answer questions about objective evidence.

If you want me to begin to trust you aik, you can start by answering my question.

This is the difference between us. My friend. That I have that power to deny lies, and you do not have it. Why? Because Jesus loves in me and gives that power to me, but you are a slave of a lie. But Jesus can help you also, of you turn your heart to him. 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:02 PM, aik said:

Yes, I am indoctrinated and you obviously are indoctrinated right now. But our doctrines are opposite. 

We will have to agree to disagree on this AIK. I don't believe I'm indoctrinated anymore. I believe I have been freed from that. 

However I do understand your lesson about the decisions and similarities between Adam's story and Job's. 

The problem is I have already shown you why I believe they are nothing but fables. They teach a lesson. And what you just showed would be a wonderful sermon to present at your church I'm sure. 

That doesn't mean I'm going to believe it. 

DB

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aik said:

This is the difference between us. My friend. That I have that power to deny lies, and you do not have it. Why? Because Jesus loves in me and gives that power to me, but you are a slave of a lie. But Jesus can help you also, of you turn your heart to him. 

AIK,

We have tried to show you verifiable truths but you insist in believing biblical fables in place of these truths. It isn't us who are the slaves to a lie. It is you my friend. You just do not realize it yet. 

DB

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, midniterider said:

In the case of Jesus we want evidence. Telling us over and over about how great Jesus is...means nothing to me. Jesus needs to speak for himself. But he never will because he isn't real. 

And if he ever was actually real he is very much dead now. 

DB

• Like 1

Notice how aik invoking the name of Jesus doesn't do much.

21 minutes ago, midniterider said:

There is no intent to mislead or deceive regarding his name. Everyone knows that everyone's name here is fake. Nobody is fooled by this. When you sign up it asks for a display name, not your legal name...

I do understand Walter's point that if someone really truly believes some incorrect thing and passes it on to someone else, it is still incorrect. But it isn't a lie. 

If everyone here knows that their membership name is fake, isn't that a tacit acknowledgement of untruth?

Which was my very point.

Nobody here truly believes that their membership name is their real name.

We are not believing some incorrect thing is the truth.

We are using an incorrect thing, knowing it is untrue.

Is that a lie?

28 minutes ago, aik said:

If you wish it aik I will stop communicating directly with you.

All you have to do is say so.

6 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

If you wish it aik I will stop communicating directly with you.

All you have to do is say so.

No, it is ok. I am here to communicate with you and others. 

You are doing wrong every time when you say that everyone here hides his name. I am not doing it.

Your very point is a lie and you don't have evidence for it. If you allow yourself to break the core principle of this forum, what then? And your friends support you not because you are right but because they are in the same boat where you are. 

If you have such approach to simple things, I am afraid to think how you represent your evidences to us. 

But I understand why it is happening. Where there is no god, there is no truth.

I want you to understand that I am not fighting against you, my enemy is the spirit in you. You are valuable. 

17 minutes ago, aik said:

You are doing wrong every time when you say that everyone here hides his name. I am not doing it.

Your very point is a lie and you don't have evidence for it. If you allow yourself to break the core principle of this forum, what then? And your friends support you not because you are right but because they are in the same boat where you are. 

If you have such approach to simple things, I am afraid to think how you represent your evidences to us. 

I want you to understand that I am not fighting against you, my enemy is the spirit in you. You are valuable. 

I forgive you for calling me a coward and a liar, aik.

But I am going to stop communicating directly with you for the good of this forum.

This conflict between us does not serve it's interests.

Goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

If everyone here knows that their membership name is fake, isn't that a tacit acknowledgement of untruth?

No it isn't. It's called standard procedure to withhold your name on the internet so someone doesn't dox you. Can I only have one name? 

2 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

Which was my very point.

Nobody here truly believes that their membership name is their real name.

We are not believing some incorrect thing is the truth.

We are using an incorrect thing, knowing it is untrue.

Is that a lie?

No, it isn't a lie. 

Are people wearing halloween costumes lying about their identity? 

We can agree to disagree...I guess. 

2 hours ago, aik said:

Who tells God's truth? Russian Orthodox? Baptists? Pentecostals? Mormons? Jehovah's Witnesses? 

• Like 2