Goodbye Jesus

Why Did The Athiest Cross The Road?...........

1AcceptingAThiest1

Still can't spell A-T-H-E-I-S-T.

• Super Moderator

Still can't spell A-T-H-E-I-S-T.

Someone who does not know the spelling of a "Theist." (most likely a theist).
"well, i cant wait to get into that paltalk atheist room and show them i know a thing or two. i will create the name Logical Thiest."

• Super Moderator

I'm a thigh-ist.

• Super Moderator

I'm a thigh-ist.

"My Utmost For His Thigh-ist".

OK....so where's our guy with the real punch line? 

Is he a chicken..... ??  eek.gif Wendytwitch.gif

• Super Moderator

Is he a chicken..... ??  eek.gif Wendytwitch.gif

Peon virtual upvote for Margee.

You heathens, don't you know that the only way to Allah the one true God is through Mohammed his prophet, PBUH?

Here, have some Koran Fried Chicken

kfc.jpg

• Like 1

You heathens, don't you know that the only way to Allah the one true God is through Mohammed his prophet, PBUH?

Here, have some Koran Fried Chicken

kfc.jpg

I'm out of 'up-voting' points!! LMAO That is so good....

zDuivel7.gif

As they say in KFC stores, Peace Be Upon All Ya'll

i can spell Ath...Umm..Ath....I Can SPELL!, i am just doing everyone the honors of stimulating their brains by finding laws, and helping me in the process by seeing how you solve problems logically. Thank you for your help and consideration. Do you think logical Fallacies existed before we were here to recognize them into existence? I know logic and laws of logic are just descriptions but here is the thing...

Say written on a piece of paper was""The universe exists and DO NOT exist at the same time"  and i threw this piece of paper in the trash where no one could find it, does this mean That  logical 'Error" exists even though, there is no mind to concieve of it? seeing how logical absolutes are not the product of human thinking, and logical absolutes are timeless

• Super Moderator

If a man speaks and his wife isn't there to hear it, is he still wrong?

And if a bear shits in the woods after mauling 42 children because god compelled the bear to do so, does that mean that christians are ok with word spaghetti? 

• Like 2

If a tree falls on a guy in the woods and God doesn't hear his calls for help...well, that's the thing...he never hears a call for help. So unless that guy accepted his dead son was The Lord and savior prior to sucking his last bit of mortal air , that guy is burning in the hell that this supposedly loving God created.

So you all admit it then. Something can be a reality even if you are unaware of it. Therefore God exists without your knowledge whether i have evidence or not. Checkmate by your own admission

Time to take the gloves off.

I do not know if any gods exist, I'm agnostic about that.  The default position one takes when someone does not know is exactly that:  "I don't know."

You now claim that your particular god exists, so prove it.  That burden is on you, just like the burden is on Muslims to prove their Allah exists.

You're attempting to go from a deist position and tying it to your particular brand of theism.  Provide proof.  Otherwise, you're just like any other christian here. 

• Like 1

Were we playing some sort of apologetic chess?

Sigh....Christians.

Why must you be so arrogant in your ignorance?

No one knows beyond a doubt if your God exists. Honesty dictates that one say "I don't know" when one does not know the answer to a question. Your ego may assert that a God is real, but your ego proves nothing.

• Super Moderator
Therefore God exists without your knowledge

Therefore fairies exist. Therefore Odin exists. Therefore Xenu exists. Therefore the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists. Oh, wait...that last one DOES exist.

Checkmate my ass. Better up your game around here.

Let him try, it can't be any worse than End3's or IH's non-explanations.

• Super Moderator

So you all admit it then. Something can be a reality even if you are unaware of it. Therefore God exists without your knowledge whether i have evidence or not. Checkmate by your own admission

The fact that something can be real without my personal awareness of it does not equate to, or prove, or even have a remote connection to, the existence of god(s).  You claimed in your last post that you wanted to learn to logically argue a point.  This is your first lesson, and you have failed.

Why did Jesus cross the road? He was nailed to the chicken. yelrotflmao.gif

What...too soon?

oh wow...lmao!

jesus.gif

"So you all admit it then. Something can be a reality even if you are unaware of it. Therefore God exists without your knowledge whether i have evidence or not. Checkmate by your own admission"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 1AcceptingATheist

You don't really mean to say that if things exist of which we are unaware, 

because we don't know that god exists, therefore he does exist, do you? Really?

Surely your logical abilities are not that pitiful. bill

If this is the case, why is Jesus ''story'' necessary?

You slide from "can be" to "exists" with no middle term. Your argument is invalid.

• Like 1