Goodbye Jesus

Why Did The Athiest Cross The Road?...........

1AcceptingAThiest1

• Super Moderator

Again I offer my considered opinion:  Ignore this troll.  Other than his profound ignorance and bad grammar, he has nothing to offer this website.  He is not worth the time or trouble of response.

That is true of course, and doesn't apply to only this one or just to the Christians who drop in around here, either. But we are weak and sometimes can't resist an easy target. Regarding the Christian trolls, the Lions like to dine on cheap fast food and non-nutritional snacks until a worthy meal comes along. 

Well, if you're in the mood for some fried brain with a side of word salad, "Thiest" is definately your man.  Bon appetit!

• Super Moderator

Well, if you're in the mood for some fried brain with a side of word salad, "Thiest" is definately your man.  Bon appetit!

I'm not really that hungry, but how dull would this place be without the occasional Hostess Christ on a CrackerTM snack?

• Super Moderator

Christ on a CrackerTM   yelrotflmao.gif 

This OP was just an introduction i will create another topic if you want to talk for real next time

i think the mean athiests will come out if they see a good argument because then their defense mechanism pops up because they afraid if what i say is true it could change their entire life. So i see, when athiests are nice your argument isnt good enough. When your argument is good. Thats when they get mad. Got it. Point noted. Stay tuned for the next topic. Tickets selling for $1 with 50cent popcorn

McArthur Wheeler...?

• Super Moderator
When your argument is good. Thats when they get mad.

Was there a good argument? I must have missed it.

This OP was just an introduction i will create another topic if you want to talk for real next time

No no! Pleeeeeeeze don't! Too much bother, bless your heart.

Lol, Christ on a cracker

h5tmdN9.gif

• Like 1

Wait... I thought christ was a cracker!

f6351ced0f36d18ec32a1e0ef2169dee065278e3

I have to disagree with that.  The bread they serve at communion services tasted like shit.  Wait... if the catholic's transubstantiation bullshit was real, then maybe the church was feeding us christ's poo...

Those rotten pervs...

Correction:

Consult the infographic. It is clear. Jesus was/is a lich.

jesus-lich.jpg

My response:

tumblr_lsrfvp9Sor1qgursfo1_1280.png

• Like 2

Oh Roz took the Gloves off, Better put those back on this is about to get bloody, wouldnt want you to go to jail. Keep it discreet when u logically murder me.

All i have to do is say....'I make no claim....YOU do!" and i can pretty much win any debate because i have no position to defend. In this case i lack the belief that athiesm is true/exist. Therefore i win. I have no calim. No positon. another Checkmate.

The first time i was joking about God existing just because you cant see him. Any elementry kid can deduce that. You think i can prove God in a forum? 1,000 years pass by im not the magical christian to woo you. Im here for rational discourse. My second Post however is real, now I just took my shoes off.

Athiest try to redefine their position, so they can put themself in a non-cognition(non intellectual commitment) but only agnostics can play the nuetral stance any medium or strong Atheist here cannot be nuetral. IF you are agnositc then you have no claim and neither do i if i lack the belief just like you do

And, it still can't spell A-T-H-E-I-S-T.

Damn. This one is dumb.

Oh Roz took the Gloves off, Better put those back on this is about to get bloody, wouldnt want you to go to jail. Keep it discreet when u logically murder me.

All i have to do is say....'I make no claim....YOU do!" and i can pretty much win any debate because i have no position to defend. In this case i lack the belief that athiesm is true/exist. Therefore i win. I have no calim. No positon. another Checkmate.

The first time i was joking about God existing just because you cant see him. Any elementry kid can deduce that. You think i can prove God in a forum? 1,000 years pass by im not the magical christian to woo you. Im here for rational discourse. My second Post however is real, now I just took my shoes off.

Athiest try to redefine their position, so they can put themself in a non-cognition(non intellectual commitment) but only agnostics can play the nuetral stance any medium or strong Atheist here cannot be nuetral. IF you are agnositc then you have no claim and neither do i if i lack the belief just like you do

Damn. This one is dumb.

"I" before "E" except after "C" . . . except when it isn't.    Wendyshrug.gif

• Super Moderator

Why did the athiest cross the raod? Hell if I wonk.

7 pages and you cant prove science is 100% and yet you believe in it live it breath it. So whats stopping you from not beleiving even though sciecne can never be 100%. Doesnt change a thing you still hold on to it. nothing wrong with that tho. many people do

Not even wrong.

What the hell is a science is 100%?

Correction:

jesus-lich.jpg

My response:

Lich Jesus wants to save your soul . . . because he might be hungry later.

Correction:

jesus-lich.jpg

My response:

Yes, you are right Seven77.  I probably should be more accurate with my descriptions.  ...going to update my signature now.

Damn. This one is dumb.

He spelled it correctly once. Doesn't that count?

Yeah, they always say to be suspicious when guys make apologies...usually they don't mean it...guess stereotype got confirmed one more time...

i think the mean athiests will come out if they see a good argument because then their defense mechanism pops up because they afraid if what i say is true it could change their entire life. So i see, when athiests are nice your argument isnt good enough. When your argument is good. Thats when they get mad. Got it. Point noted. Stay tuned for the next topic. Tickets selling for $1 with 50cent popcorn

YES BABY, preach it. I got my pop corn ready and my belly already hurts from laughing out loud. But man, don't you want to use your talent to actually make some money? I mean, just think of how you could support the kingdom of God with it...what a waste to give your skills away in this forum!

The atheist crossed the road to escape from the Christian apologist that was trying to preach to them.

to run away from the psychotic buybull thumper

I was waiting for this to show up

you know what, come on, prove your so called sky fairy exists. give me definative, beyond reasonable doubt proof. Yes, as a believer of said sky fairy, the burden of proof falls on you.