Goodbye Jesus

My People Are Destroyed By Lack Of Knowledge

Scott

Wow I have been gone a couple of days and it seem we may have finally have rattled the cages from Scott. It seems he is fumbling his ideas now. He is starting to see the truth , that Christians are not happy...the tide is changed Scott make your move. What about the Bible quotes I posted 363 contradictions, the evil verses, hate within the church, everything is starting to come together.

You may be questioning your belifs , you may not, I don't know but their is a slight little glare of doubt.

You have came here for a reason as you said everything happens for a reason. No one here is buying your shit. You are only falling face first in it.

You have been darkness and now the light starting to shine, you are stumbling in the dark and we are to help you.

( Scott will say: You are in darkness without God)

For once Scott throw down the Bible and answer questions with your heart and without you being the parrot of the Bible? Can you answer anything with gawd on your back? Is it possible? If not you are a weak person who just wants somebody. Maybe you should get a girl friend I know that will help you. ( waits for Scott to insult me).

Scott a fire in Chicago killed 7 children, WHERE WAS GOD! WHERE WAS YOUR GOD! I AM SO FUCKIN TIRED OF THESE TRADGEDIES AND PEOPLE STILL SINGING ABOUT GOD BE LOVING.

MY ASS! MY FUCKING ASS!

a good quote Scott you should follow by and anyone. This was quote actually in Lord of the Rings

Fellowship of the Ring " The only thing that you must worry about is the time given to you." -Gandalf

Don't worry about God...worry about humanity and how can help it. Make the world and better place. God is one reason that there are wars, hate, destruction and opression. Because people fight in his name and the hate grows.

Long rant but I have been gone a while and I have a lot to say.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott

• KT45

• Ramen666

• Antlerman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taylork, what do you mean be "enjoy life". People have different meanings to this, and I am wondering yours.

Ramen, I am not doubting the existence of God. I believe He is anyway, but for the sake of discussion, let's say God is loving. Which is better; to live on earth with terrorism, murder, and disasters of all kinds, or living in heaven with Jesus? I pick the latter. That's where the seven children that died in the fire are. God took them home. What was evil, God turned for good.

Taylork, what do you mean be "enjoy life". People have different meanings to this, and I am wondering yours.

:Hmm: What does enjoy life mean? Well I'll humor you. When you weren't a christian enjoy life? Translation: When you weren't a christian did you have fun, did you feel happiness, did you feel joyful, did you feel glad to wake up each day, did you enjoy spending time with family and friends, did you feel love, compassion, excitement? That's what I mean by enjoy life.

Ramen, I am not doubting the existence of God. I believe He is anyway, but for the sake of discussion, let's say God is loving. Which is better; to live on earth with terrorism, murder, and disasters of all kinds, or living in heaven with Jesus? I pick the latter. That's where the seven children that died in the fire are. God took them home. What was evil, God turned for good.[/b]

Do you see the world as nothing but misery? Haven't you ever felt love in this world? Have you never felt joy, inspiration, peace, hope, wonder, etc? Those are all here. In fact consider this: if there wasn't selfishness, greed, malice, violence, etc, you would probably not recognize love, nor would it taste so sweet.

If you spend your time hoping for love after death, I would consider changing your system of belief to one that offers life today.

Alright, Talork. I didn't know if you meant that or just doing things that the Bible says are wrong. I mean, alot of people say Christianity holds guilt and what-not. Now that their not Christians, they can do anything, even if the Bible calls it wrong. Like, Christianity makes you stop living or something. That's why I asked. The answer is no. Now, being a Christian is not just to enjoy life, although God wants us to have a joyful life. Being a Christian {By that I mean a true Christian, not just proffesing to be a Christian} is to escape the wrath to come.

Antlerman, I'm not just hoping for love after death, although I know I will be standing before the Throne after I die. I feel love from a few people now, not to mention God's love which is greater than I can say.

When you weren't a christian did you have fun, did you feel happiness, did you feel joyful, did you feel glad to wake up each day, did you enjoy spending time with family and friends, did you feel love, compassion, excitement? That's what I mean by enjoy life.

The answer is no. Now, being a Christian is not just to enjoy life, although God wants us to have a joyful life. Being a Christian {By that I mean a true Christian, not just proffesing to be a Christian} is to escape the wrath to come.
:eek: I have a hard time believing this but whatever. Can't believe you didn't enjoy life or feel love while not being a christian.

Question 1: Well anyway you left christianity before. Did you visit any temples of other religions before jumping back 2 christianity?

Question 2: How was life when you weren't a christian? You don't have to give too many details, just enough so I can see why you didn't think life was enjoyable.

Antlerman, I'm not just hoping for love after death, although I know I will be standing before the Throne after I die. I feel love from a few people now, not to mention God's love which is greater than I can say.[/b]

How about feeling love in your own heart that comes from just living, coming from inside you to others outside you, manifesting itself in patient understanding, compassion, acceptance, tolerance, appreciation, etc? Can you say that you feel that sort of love in your heart today from just being alive in this world, even despite the misery that exists?

You seem to always speak about getting away from this world to another one. To me this seems to miss the point of the whole thing, if you fail to live to the fullest you can today. For myself, it was the religion itself and many of its ideas that held me back from life, teaching that being human is bad. Being human is being human. Why is that bad? How does viewing it that way make you appreciate life? It can't.

1. I didn't become an atheist, I still believed in God and the Bible. I felt that to be the truth, although I wasn't a Christian. If I felt that is the truth, why would I try another religion of some sort?

2. This is hard to answer. I don't like to dwell on the of the past. But anyway, I was depressed, faithless, I felt worthless, I felt God has betrayed me etc. etc. I began to see a psychiatrist and a therapist, both, by the way, who are Christians. Then I began to see the truth about God.

Antlerman, what do you mean it is bad to be human?

1. I didn't become an atheist, I still believed in God and the Bible. I felt that to be the truth, although I wasn't a Christian. If I felt that is the truth, why would I try another religion of some sort?

This is as I suspected when you said at first that you worshipped Satan. You in fact did not. It was just a "phrase" to say because you weren't serving God, you were serving the devil.

Antlerman, what do you mean it is bad to be human?

I did not say that being human is bad. On the contrary. I said that Christianity teaches that being human is bad. As an example, you were lead to believe that as I just stated above, that when you weren't serving God, you were in essence worshipping the devil. This is bullshit Scott. Being human is being alive. Being alive is not evil.

I think we need to leave this guy alone. How are we going to feel if we hear that he has offed himself?

1. How precisely are we to know that he has "offed himself"?

2. How is his "offing himself" our fault?

3. If he is SO fragile, then maybe he should withdraw himself from the field of contention. HE has come to US, not the other way around. If anyone is to do the "leaving", then let it be Scott.

4. Don't be silly and overdramatic. We're just talking here. It's not like I can actually wrap my hands around his throat, nor brow beat him into submission.

OK, whatever. I hadn't realized that "he asked for it" was PC now. Do as thou wilt.

Thank you ever so much for thy blessings. I wilt. :ugh:

Roman, I don't feel like getting into an off subject tangent with you. I haven't the faintest CLUE what bee is under your bonnet. I don't understand what the hell "PC" has to do with having this open conversation with Scott. I don't understand why you're afraid that our truth speak is going to force Scott to slit his throat.

We're JUST TALKING. And if you, or Scott, or anyone else can't handle the conversation, then feel free to ignore the talk. No need to get all weird and protective of anyone's sensibilities. We're all adults and can handle ourselves.

Feel free NOT to reply, because I'm done with this. I'd much rather keep the thread ON TOPIC than derail it with trivialities and inanities. (Which this is.)

Scott be happy in life now. Scott you must have no one in your life. Is God really the only one that truly loves you? Scott I am living my life to serve mankind to leave something that will be worthwhile. Worrying about if I have obeyed God, did what the Bible says my whole life is a joke. Can you really follow that book (made by man for man) your whole life without questioning it?

The Babble is to be taken as a grain of salt. " The rules are meant to be broken they are more guidlines." Hey God doesn't even follow his own rules why should you? (sarcasim) I am not stopping you from reading the babble, or listening to your preacher. You are at bias though. You can call us at a bias opinion to however we been on both sides of the road, you have only been on one.

There is suffering in the world, when anybody dies you will be away from it. That's a fact for ANYONE nonbeliever or beliver. You will be underground as turn to dust. The fact is those 7 childrem didn't DESERVE to die. If what you said is true God is really fucked. Hense What of those Children wern't Christian , they are in hell being tortured for all eternity. ( Thats the God I know the tormenter that allows pain and suffering) No he is not directtly killing them, he allows it. Like Hitler. Hitler never killed one man with his own two hands, he ordered it. The Jews in the scenerio represent nonbelievers, or any other religion. The Nazi's represent the Christians and Hitler represents Jesus or God. The whole concentration camp thing is exactly how I see God. A murderer who does genocides of billions of people that are in hell according to the Babble.

I think we need to leave this guy alone. How are we going to feel if we hear that he has offed himself?

1. How precisely are we to know that he has "offed himself"?

2. How is his "offing himself" our fault?

3. If he is SO fragile, then maybe he should withdraw himself from the field of contention. HE has come to US, not the other way around. If anyone is to do the "leaving", then let it be Scott.

4. Don't be silly and overdramatic. We're just talking here. It's not like I can actually wrap my hands around his throat, nor brow beat him into submission.

OK, whatever. I hadn't realized that "he asked for it" was PC now. Do as thou wilt.

Thank you ever so much for thy blessings. I wilt. :ugh:

Roman, I don't feel like getting into an off subject tangent with you. I haven't the faintest CLUE what bee is under your bonnet. I don't understand what the hell "PC" has to do with having this open conversation with Scott. I don't understand why you're afraid that our truth speak is going to force Scott to slit his throat.

We're JUST TALKING. And if you, or Scott, or anyone else can't handle the conversation, then feel free to ignore the talk. No need to get all weird and protective of anyone's sensibilities. We're all adults and can handle ourselves.

Feel free NOT to reply, because I'm done with this. I'd much rather keep the thread ON TOPIC than derail it with trivialities and inanities. (Which this is.)

Calm down. It was just a thought, prompted by Scott's latest mood swing at that moment.

Ramen, I have a couple questions for you.

1. Is God supposed to play favorites? Should he give you free will, but not Hitler?

2. God does not torcher anyone for eternity. I believe "The Lake of Fire" is symbolic for the ultimate judgment of God. That being said, if we reject God in this life, why should He accept us in the afterlife?

2. God does not torcher anyone for eternity. I believe "The Lake of Fire" is symbolic for the ultimate judgment of God. That being said, if we reject God in this life, why should He accept us in the afterlife? [/b]

A funny thought just occured to me. If when you die, you're dead, then God raises you back to life, just to make you be dead again, what was the purpose of that, and isn't it in its own right a form of tortue? "After you die, I'm going to bring you back just so you can die again!!! hahahahaha (evil laughter sound)"

So in other words, as an atheist now who accepts that death at the end of this life is final and finds no torture of soul in that fact, why should God just having me be dead for eternity be any more of a "harsh truth" than what I already accept without grief?

1. Is God supposed to play favorites? Should he give you free will, but not Hitler?

2. God does not torcher anyone for eternity. I believe "The Lake of Fire" is symbolic for the ultimate judgment of God. That being said, if we reject God in this life, why should He accept us in the afterlife?

1. Does he play favorites, yes thats simple. Christians are the favorites

I know what you mean should I have free will and not Hitler. Hmmm lets see he killed millions of Jews and one of the most evil man of all time ( besides God). No he could of prevented the holocaust. Hmm so God is not all powerful then....thanks Scott I learned God is not all powerful in your own wording.(sarcasim)

2. Your right God does not torcher for eternity. He lets someone else do it for him. Like I said he is like Hitler. Hitler never killed anyone, he let someone else do it. He created hell for non believers or anyone who opposes his system. If you don't believe the eternal pressure cooker awaits. Hey that sounds just like Nazi's.

#2.While she was a child, she saw Jesus in the sky, clothed in white robes. I saw Him when I was a child too, but I don't remember it being as detailed as her account. #3. People in my family are known for seeing spiritual beings.

That is mental illness, Scott, and mental illnes is hereditary. Shouldn't you be on medication? This is not an insult, it is sincere concern.

Hey...I used to watch Mr. Magoo cartoons in the sky as a child. I used to lay in the driveway while the cartoon played out. Of course there was no sound, but I could see it. Does that mean that Mr. Magoo is God? :D

If the only punishment god offers is seperatiion from him, I think I'll be fine. I woudn't want to live with that sick bastard anyway.

If the only punishment god offers is seperatiion from him, I think I'll be fine. I woudn't want to live with that sick bastard anyway.

I know the NEW Hell which scott created for us doesn't seem bad after all. I am already without God anyway. Maybe I will have a tiki type cabana house in hell.

Scott you right now is changing the Babble for us and denying hell. I love this NEW HELL. I call it Hell 2.0 We can all chat Satan and play cards this ain't half bad of a deal.

While in Heaven Scott will be jizzing all over Jesus and worshiping his ass.

You need to listen to what you are saying. Does God play favorites? According to you, this God does; the favorite is Christians. Which is it? All you have is one story about God...there are several others. Which is God's favorite Scott? A little hint; there isn't any because God is not in the story. God is not the story. The story just points to what people thought about God.

Scott, I just couldn't pass this up. You have a Freudian slip here with the word "torcher". A torch is a flame, that is fire, that is what hell is usually seen as. A 'torcher' is one who gives light with a torch. Are you sure you don't fear the literal hell of fire and brimestone? The word you want is 'torture'.

If you're unfamiliar with what a Freudian slip is...here ya go:

A Freudian slip, or parapraxia, is an error in human action, speech or memory that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind. Some errors, such as a woman accidentally calling her husband by another man's name, seem to represent relatively clear cases of Freudian slips. In other cases, the error might appear to be trivial, bizarre or even nonsensical, but shows some deeper significance on analysis.

The Freudian slip is named after Sigmund Freud, who described the phenomenon he called faulty action (Fehlleistung or parapraxis) in his 1901 book The Psychopathology of Everyday Life. Freud gives several examples of seemingly trivial, bizarre or nonsensical Freudian slips in Psychopathology; the analysis is often quite lengthy and complex, as was the case with many of the dreams in The Interpretation of Dreams.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

2. This is hard to answer. I don't like to dwell on the of the past. But anyway, I was depressed, faithless, I felt worthless, I felt God has betrayed me etc. etc. I began to see a psychiatrist and a therapist, both, by the way, who are Christians. Then I began to see the truth about God.

So your depression was a direct result of your religion and faith and not that the world or life had hurt you.

Another question? Why do you stay here if you have already learned what we believe in and have already learned that you won't reconvert us?

So your depression was a direct result of your religion and faith and not that the world or life had hurt you.

Ouch...that one's gotta hurt!

If I stand before God, I will be providing him with solid evidence that I exist. He, however, gives us no such evidence here. Therefore while we are left to search for clues He exists (while He remains hidden and leaves no evidence), He would be stupid to disbelieve we exist.

But if He's anything like that idiot in the Bible, I suppose He could reject us.

1. Everyone deserves free will whether god exist or not.

1.b. Does god play favorites? That character in the bible does play favorites

2. Scott, you reject Allah in this life, why should he accept u in the afterlife? You don't have to answer this question, I already know your answer. You will say that Allah is a false god so I don't await his acceptance into the afterlife. My answer to your question is YOUR god is a false god so I don't await his acceptance into the afterlife. See we think more alike than you think :HaHa:

1. Is God supposed to play favorites?

No. Just basically all of Israel then just the Jews then just the xians then just the "true" xians. God used to play favorites but now it's nepotism ("Pssst...god...I know your kid.")

Should he give you free will, but not Hitler?

Why do you keep mentioning Hitler? What does Hitler have to do with anything? What Hitler was responsible for is the same thing, to god, as going to the beach thinking to yourself "Oh, nice titties" when some girls pass by. You're just as evil in god's eyes for thinking "nice titties" as the person who instigated the killing of millions. So get off the Hitler kick.

mwc

I began to see a psychiatrist and a therapist, both, by the way, who are Christians. Then I began to see the truth about God.

This admission is so telling, young Scott, that I would be embarrassed for anyone else. I am almost embarrassed for you, but your choice has been to rave on, like a crazy person. So you go ahead and rave on, because, see, you're a teenager with voids and BY GOD NOBODY'S GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO FILL YOUR VOIDS, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't your shrink recommend Lithium instead of Jesus? He's a quack, too?

You need help, Scott. If you don't get it, you're going to wind up far worse than you are right now. I don't enjoy putting you down, but there's really no other way to talk to you. Why do you continue to come here, just to be put down? How freakin sick ARE you?

I don't want to see you lose your life, my brother. But you are throwing it away just as fast as you can.