Goodbye Jesus

You Know You're A Fundy When ...... (fill In The Blank)

Open_Minded

(I don't have enough time to read the entire thread, so I ran a search on each page past ~5 for 'bill','FCC','radio','petition' and nothing came up so I /really/ hope this hasn't been said. Sorry if it has....)

915: You think that FCC Petition 2493 is still pending approval and that it has anything to do with 'banning Christian radio', and try to rally against it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Open_Minded

• Amethyst

• godlessgrrl

• Toxic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

916. You find yourself outside a public school campus handing out literature to grade school children claiming that "homosexuality is a sin - not a lifestyle".

917. You find yourself outside the same public school campus - holding a huge banner claiming that "homosexuality is a sin - not a lifestyle" in huge red letters that can be read two blocks away.

918. You find yourself ranting at highschoolers - as they enter their school building - that they will fry in hell because they are going to school with an openly gay senior student.

(These things actually happened in our school district)

Keep the indicators coming folks, we may break a 1000 yet. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

You post videos on Youtube in which you give long convoluted arguments about things like how the Bible doen't really contradict itself, how slavery is justifiable in the context of the Bible, why God doen't heal amputees, etc

I read all 900+ kind of late last night but don't remember seeing....

920. You've never actually read the entire bible.

(#919 would be from toxic)

• 2 weeks later...

921.) You clap gleefully and think "Take that you godless atheists!" every time you watch Ray Comfort's "The Atheist's Nightmare: Bananas" video on YouTube.

Original? Or did someone already get it?

55. You have Rapture Ready bookmarked.

:lmao: I just got banned from it last week...!!!