Goodbye Jesus

I Use To Have Affairs With Married Christian Women!

Leaf

No, honey, you're the one who's indulging in wishful thinking. I, for one, have discerning tastes. I am not one of those weak-willed women you coerce into bed with you after a few drinks. Been there, done that.
Women, "as Jesus would say" you have never meet a challenge..The men you were with probally wore Brut Aftershave and lived in a trailer park...You have never experianced a real Mack Daddy! Not only would you love to engage in conversation..your would love the evening with the Lion..And teh next day you would be wearing a big smile all day....

I came across your kind..I know how to play your game its very easy and at novice level....

I once dated a guy just as arrogant as you. And by once, I mean one time. He didn't get laid either. He didn't even get a BJ. All he got was a brief grope of my tit, and was (literally) shoved out of my bed inside of 5 minutes. That's your best option, Leaf.

And I dated women like U. And it seemed all the time the evening would end with more then a BJ....And it would not end until the early hours the next moring when the women was saying Best lion..Ohh your great.....

I can pick a vibe off of somebody quite easily, once I know what to look for. I've been around men who observe predatory behaviour. If I were standing within 10 feet of you, the klaxons in my head would be going "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Avoid at all costs!"
I don't think so! I'm not only a true Mack Daddy..i'm not like the Ave Joe American Wuss man...Haaa you'll be all over me before the night is done..Probally wanting me to marry uU on the first night we meet.

I have refused "Mack Daddies" more experienced in seduction than you are. I know your kind, and I know how to avoid your kind.
Yeah we all did that in JR high....But since then life has been differnt...and MEN, Take charge types have been hard for U to come by.

This Mack Would have U in the SACK. Who U tring to kid?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• PaulQ

• euphgeek

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wish honey! Its one thing to post on a message board..in life I believe very sure that if you and I meet and I try my tact ,you would be asking me for my phone number!

See, now it is one thing to brag about your supposed conquests but quite another to tell people opposite of what they have said. Are you really so ignorant that you think that we women have never run into guys like you before? We see through the bullshit, we know what you want, and many, like myself, have turned guys like you down a dime a dozen. We see you coming a mile away at a club whether you're hot or not, we KNOW the type. You are the guy at the club that the girls are cracking on when you walk away to get them a beer. You are the guy at the club that when you walk off to use the bathroom, the women say, "Can you believe that guy?"

Yeah OK... :Wendywhatever: Look I am a master of seduction and human relations..
Here, let me fix that quote for you "Look I am a SELF-PROCLAIMED master of seduction and human relations". Leaf, you have proved yourself a liar here as one can tell from your numerous posts that you are hardly relating to anyone.

I am very good! I know how to hold a convestation and am a very outgowing person..

I hope that you speak better than you write.

Watch what you say...Becasue you never know when you'll meet up with a Mack daddy like Leaf in life!

Oh....my...stars!

Leaf is there anything you don't do well? I can't Yo-Yo very well.

This is me..Go to the One upper :HaHa:

http://www.gamekillers.com/films/films.html

Bless your heart Leaf. You really are a tool aren't you?

This is me..Go to the One upper :HaHa:

http://www.gamekillers.com/films/films.html

Bless your heart Leaf. You really are a tool aren't you?

No really I'm not like him..He is a bit extreem...but it is funny..Check out the other game killers..pretty funny :-)

Are you really so ignorant that you think that we women have never run into guys like you before?
I talk from experiance...so YES..Alll the fucking time!!! You women have a gaurd that is easy to break and a pro mack will take it down fast. Who you have ran into and dated and compair to me are those men at the pub, who drink alone with head down, hoping a women will talk to them....Those are your conquest...not mine! I'm the first one on the dance floor, and the first one women notice becasue I am handsom. Odds are if I hit on you I'd be the first man in months to do so....But my game is pretty refined..so Unless your a 7.5+ on looks I won't even look your way..and if your obese..better go for Digital Quirck he seems to like your kind.

The men you were with probally wore Brut Aftershave and lived in a trailer park...You have never experianced a real Mack Daddy!

Don't insult me like that. My taste is far more cosmopolitan. I'm a Jersey girl born and bred, and an Italian-American to boot. "Trailer trash" is far beneath me. I prefer men who have a taste for the artistic and worldly. And Brut aftershave? You've got to be kidding me...

If anybody's trailer trash here, it's you. After all, you're the one bragging about your so-called conquests when logic has proven you don't know jack. You've got some heavy delusions there, and you're not impressing me at all.

Not only would you love to engage in conversation..your would love the evening with the Lion..And teh next day you would be wearing a big smile all day....

I came across your kind..I know how to play your game its very easy and at novice level....

A novice? That's what you think, honey. I've known players old enough to be my father and with all the experience that their age gives them, men who have years and years worth of experience over you... and they lost. Novice? Far from it. I've got the dating smackdown to an artform.

I don't think so! I'm not only a true Mack Daddy..i'm not like the Ave Joe American Wuss man...Haaa you'll be all over me before the night is done..Probally wanting me to marry uU on the first night we meet.

*chuckles* Well, aren't you just adorably pathetic? Try me, honey, and you'll see you got no game on me. Besides, I've already got you tagged and bagged. What seriously makes you think I'd waste more than a few minutes' time on you in the real world?

And I've known quite a few men the world over who are more manly than your poseur ass will ever be.

Yeah we all did that in JR high....But since then life has been differnt...and MEN, Take charge types have been hard for U to come by. This Mack Would have U in the SACK. Who U tring to kid?

I wasn't talking about junior high, moron. I happen to have a college education. My life doesn't revolve on getting laid like yours apparently does. Mama didn't raise no fool here.

But keep dreaming, pal. Maybe one day, if you like, you can come over here and I'll knock you down off your self-provided pedestal live and in person. Show you a lesson in humility; just 'cos I'm sadistic like that. Or are you scared to take me on?

Well, ladies . . . Leaf seems to think he can "mack" you. What do YOU think? Considering that a great deal of the women that come to ex-christian.net are married, in steady relationships, and not club-hoppers, would a man like Leaf be appealing to you in any way? I mean, he did post his picture. PERSONALLY, as a man not afraid to admit when another man is physically attractive, I think he looks like a five-year old. Seriously. Have you seen his picture? He looks like he would cry if he skinned his knees.

So . . . what do you think? Any of the ladies here up for a little mommy fetish?

By the way, Leaf, since your game is supposedly so hot.... why aren't you out getting laid on this beautiful Saturday? I mean, since you're such a Mack Daddy and all, why waste time here talking about it when you could be out doing it?

Oh yeah, that's right... 'cos you're a loser, that's why. Only a loser would be sitting at home, bragging about how good a lover he supposedly is. A real Mack Daddy would be out doing the nasty with any fine woman of his choice. Face it, chump, you got no game. :loser:

I'm the first one on the dance floor, and the first one women notice becasue I am handsom. Odds are if I hit on you I'd be the first man in months to do so....But my game is pretty refined..so Unless your a 7.5+ on looks I won't even look your way..

:funny:

All other idiocies in your posts pushed aside at the moment, I'd like to point out what a lonely little piece of shit you're going to be when you grow past the age of being a "young handsome studmuffin." All those 7.5+ women won't give you a second thought. Not that in reality they are now.

and if your obese..better go for Digital Quirck he seems to like your kind.

You really are a shallow piece of shit. Last I checked, people were still people no matter what their body type. I'm not into sex with women who are extremely overweight myself, but the "your kind" comment just reeks of your "women-are-meat" ideology, along with the rest of your silly posts.

DigitalQuirk,why do you keep responing I dont like you

Leaf, why do you keep responding here? Nobody likes you.

avonladyhatesyou.jpg

You've been

ali_owned.jpg

You're just too dumb to stay down. :lmao:

A tool? Nah - this guy is a tool box. :loser:

Guys who claim to get more ass than a toilet seat usually are as full of excrement as the plumbing from which the analogy is derived. :lmao:

My dad told me a long time ago that it wasn't the notches in the bedpost that made you a real manTM It was how well you could care for and satisfy one woman for the rest of your life.

Leaf man, I've come across some poseurs on the 'Net before but you take the cake.

Look, us Ex-C women find men like Leaf rupulsive. A man with brains, emotional stability, and eloquence are what we consider sexy, to us a man who boasts sexual prowess is simply a sad, pathetic creature, we want no part of. Webmaster, Nevik, and Antlerman, right off the top of my head are some of the sexiest men to ever grace Ex-C. (We are graced with lots of men we Ex-C women consider sexy. Leaf isn't one of them.) They have substance, style, and brains which is what we find attractive in a man. It doesn't matter if a man knows how to please a woman in bed, they can always learn, which is all the more fun.

If Leaf really wants to impress us, why doesn't he go post his thoughts in either, Science vs. Religion, General Theological Issues, or News & Current events. That's where all the sexiest posts are and they are not even about sex!

If Leaf really wants to impress us, why doesn't he go post his thoughts in either, Science vs. Christianity, General Theological Issues, or News & Current events. That's where all the sexiest posts are and they are not even about sex!
If I want ifo on that shit I have a tool called Google..I dont plan to waste 1 hr of time going down that raod..i'll do that in real life...not on some internet forum..thanks...

If I want ifo on that shit I have a tool called Google..I dont plan to waste 1 hr of time going down that raod..i'll do that in real life...not on some internet forum..thanks...

Or maybe, because, in the end you have nothing else to say. Which is a sad, one-dimensional way to live. Is your only goal in life to get laid? Have you no other aspirations than this?

Edit (2:11PM EST): I'm not being sarcastic or derisive in this post. I'm actually being quite serious. I geniuinely would like an answer to these questions.

I don't know what happened..I have no bottons...nothing.,..no edit..no nothing but "post topic" Weird????I think one of the beta Mods may be playing a trick on the Lion???

QUOTE>ook, us Ex-C women find men like Leaf rupulsive. A man with brains, emotional stability, and eloquence are what we consider sexy, to us a man who boasts sexual prowess is simply a sad, pathetic creature, we want no part of.<QUOTE

To compair me with fellows on a internet forum and in real life is a joke to say the very least!!!! Me repulsize....If you would meet me in real life..no matter what your job you would be attracted to me. So spare me the same old BS!

>Or maybe, because, in the end you have nothing else to say. Which is a sad, one-dimensional way to live. Is your only goal in life to get laid? Have you no other aspirations than this?<

I said I am a Player..not a long term man...thats not me..Each man his own.

Let me answer that for you. Think. That's one thing Leaf can't do very well.

Hey I've I got an idea! Let's all start boasting up our abilities and see how it feels. I'll start.

Yeah! I'm the master of the keyboard! No one can write a tune like me! I have so many chicks just dying to jump my bones 'cause I'm the shits! Hell not only that I'm really smart. Smart? You aint smart. You're a wussy pants. I think the universe through my enormous brain in my sleep. Hell, I'm the Alpha Mind. Yeah, that's me. I'm IT!

Your turn.

I said I am a Player..not a long term man...thats not me..Each man his own.

You didn't answer my question. What other goals do you have in your life, other than getting laid? I mean, any goals. I'm not even talking about relationships here. Just goals, things you want to do with your life before you croak.

I could name a thousand and one things I'd like to do career-wise, artisticly, financially (not just in my romantic life). Surely there are other things you want in life, other than getting laid?

This page is all messed up I have no buttons??? Only Reply..no smile faces or nothing???

Goals>Yes I have many...but half the reason I live is for women..the other 50% I mean without them I could be a NY City city bum ....

I teach and enjoy teaching! My hobbies are wordwork, carving, and teaching History....My goals have been to get off the grid and live a finacially free life "of which has happened since 2004. Now I am just living and LOVING life..My time is all mine..I take about 4-5 vacations a year..last yr been to the Sea 2 times, the Carpatiian Mts once, Kiev for 10 days...My goal is to live for today!!! And not live life when i am 65 and in a wheelchair...i forfitted a nice Army retirement check becasue I found it extreemly wasteful of life...The best years of my life are NOW...When I am 65 I plan to retunr to the USA with nothing...and go on welfare and get free medications and heathcare. I surely dont plan to WASTE my life behind some desk all day while my health wades away>

Best

You should be lucky I aint younger because I am irresistable Male in everyway and you would likely fall in love with me!

Not if your posts here are any indication of your true personality. A lot of women have more sense than that. You prey upon the emotionally lackluster and disatisfied because they're easy to catch. A lot of women are far more challenging than the women you prefer. Especially us Ex-C girls, because we've learned to be more critical of what "sounds too good to be true" stuff we hear.

You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet of a good portion of the women here. Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.

You wish honey! Its one thing to post on a message board..in life I believe very sure that if you and I meet and I try my tact ,you would be asking me for my phone number!

You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet of a good portion of the women here. Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.
Yeah OK... :Wendywhatever: Look I am a master of seduction and human relations..I am very good! I know how to hold a convestation and am a very outgowing person..For example if we meet in real life and I like you..I would ask U open ended questions. You would respond..i would even throw in Something about Jesus to see where you stand..You would tell me..you left the church...Well I did also :wicked: you may test me with the Bible and various churches...I would have no problem covering all that....Also while we talk I would be using some cocky ,funny on you..I would be making jokes on you and such..And you would love it!! I've been with enough women after awhile they are damn near all the same....Most are not even a challenge. But sometime I do run across a Playette that will take me for a ride..

Watch what you say...Becasue you never know when you'll meet up with a Mack daddy like Leaf in life!

LMAO!!!!!!!! The word arrogant almost takes on a whole new meaning here. Bloody hell...

I don't know what happened..I have no bottons...nothing.,..no edit..no nothing but "post topic" Weird????I think one of the beta Mods may be playing a trick on the Lion???

QUOTE>ook, us Ex-C women find men like Leaf rupulsive. A man with brains, emotional stability, and eloquence are what we consider sexy, to us a man who boasts sexual prowess is simply a sad, pathetic creature, we want no part of.<QUOTE

To compair me with fellows on a internet forum and in real life is a joke to say the very least!!!! Me repulsize....If you would meet me in real life..no matter what your job you would be attracted to me. So spare me the same old BS!

Well leaf, I'm a new member and I don't have 'edit' buttons either, so it's probably more to do with getting to a number of posts therefore you get more options.

I happen to not judge you by this one post, but like others I've noticed that you're interest only seem to geared towards telling us what your 6 incher can do. Kind of one dimentional don't you think.

Alfa male has always made me laugh, cause in the gay community when I first came out, hell twinks were getting laid every night, and we're talking about skinny young boys here... ( and I mean early twenties by boys) so I kind of chalk it up to just horny men. I have no problems with it, as a matter of fact I kind of enjoyed it back in the day. In the end though, I find that making it work with one guy would ultimately be my dream.

Back in the day when I was loud and walked with confidence, I had to beat them off with a stick, so there is somethng to confidence attracting partners. Since I've went back to my introverted self, it's been much more difficult.

Like I said, I wish you could talk about something else, because as it stand right now, it's so yesterday's news.

I teach and enjoy teaching! My hobbies are wordwork, carving, and teaching History....My goals have been to get off the grid and live a finacially free life "of which has happened since 2004. Now I am just living and LOVING life..My time is all mine..I take about 4-5 vacations a year..last yr been to the Sea 2 times, the Carpatiian Mts once, Kiev for 10 days...My goal is to live for today!!! And not live life when i am 65 and in a wheelchair...i forfitted a nice Army retirement check becasue I found it extreemly wasteful of life...The best years of my life are NOW...When I am 65 I plan to retunr to the USA with nothing...and go on welfare and get free medications and heathcare. I surely dont plan to WASTE my life behind some desk all day while my health wades away

Well, now we're getting somewhere! Instead of bragging about your sex life, tell us more about the trips you've taken, the time you spent in the army, your carpentry and teaching. Up until this point, you've presented yourself as a one-dimensional monster; ie. someone obsessed with sex. Show us that other side of you more -- you know, that artistic, intelligent side of you. THAT's what ultimately works for us ladies of Ex-C.

We already know what your dick can do. Now show us what that lovely brain of yours can do!

This is why I only date and have gotten intimate with guys who are my friends first. Let's me know if they are man or beast for certain then.

WOW, I'm banned...Best wishesh all and goodluck!

If you're banned, then how come you're still posting?

Folks, I think I know what Leaf's problem is. Have another look at his picture, but this time look real close and see if you notice the same thing I do:

dickheadleaf.JPG