Goodbye Jesus

The Unhijackable Thread

Mythra

Tired, giggly tired. Jp's post just made me laugh for about 3 minutes straight. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't so drained I'd give a chuckle. I'm tired. This is my time though. Sleep is for chumps

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple Rhino

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• Nihil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought some Sam Adams Summer Brew last night...maybe I'll tear into those when I get home. I do love posting in the intoxicated thread when I get smashed.

Post #361

Skeptic

Group: Apologist

Member No.: 98

Any Gods?: i dont care

"Chimps are really really smart. I worked with some on the movie I'm finishing up and it is almost scary to see how smart they are in person. I just thought you would like to know. Now back to discussions of creepy test tube..."

Maybe chimps aren't so smart. They throw their feces at people don't you know.

Oh shit. Sorry. My bad!

The unhijackable (werked on foniks werked fer me) thread sounds a lot like 'once saved, always saved' to me.

Why two reallys, hun?

And if you can get past that, monkey child, tell me about your movie.

I mean, I'm no King Kong, but I do have a certain moxy.

rrcana,

You may be the Head of your time. In your quest for equality don't try to subjugate others. You seem so much like a Christian fundie because of your views (as I gather from your last post). Do you too enjoy Martyrdom? Can't you just have yourself and your needs without lashing out so?

Can't you just curl up with who(m) you want? Must you declare war first against the Powers That Be?

Life is short, young man. Don't try to explain Moses, Jews, Christians, or me. What are you trying to prove??

Muahh?

I invited this guy over to watch a movie and hang out tomorrow night...and he said yes!!

Oh, is my lonelines showing? Oh, well. *JP's gonna get some action* *happy dance happy dance*

rrcetc;

What's your point?

But seriously folks... I'm just saying that I'm tired of the 'gay' community telling me how lovely their encounters and feelings are. I grew tired of the 'hetero' community years ago telling me of their encounters and feelings.

It all sounds like locker room talk to me.

Don't wear your sex on your sleeve.

I invited this guy over to watch a movie and hang out tomorrow night...and he said yes!!

Oh, is my lonelines showing? Oh, well. *JP's gonna get some action* *happy dance happy dance*

Yay! :grin::woohoo:

rrcanna,

Please read this slowly and carefully. I'm saying (not about you) that gays and lesbians are just the same as heterosexuals as far as I'm concerned, in that I don't care to hear any of them brag about what's between their legs and/or what they do with it. Hence the 'locker room talk' reference.

Again, I DON'T CARE. No one should need a parade or an audience of any kind to flaunt in the face of everyone else what they do or don't do with their sex life, see? Curl up with whomever you want, of any gender, and knock yourself out. As long as 'you' (not you) aren't abusing kids or fido, why should that concern me?

I get drunk too once in a while, and I'm not always clear. Sometimes I think I'm hilarious, and then I come back the next day and re-read my posts. Ooops! Like my response to the monkey thing, for example.

But my point to you was I don't care who's doing whom. If 'you' have to flaunt it, then 'you' have the problem, not me.

As to your saying I must be a moron, if I thought your post was 'locker room talk', I have to say maybe I missed your point. Good chance that you missed mine too, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So what was the point of your post? That people hate Fags and blacks and that they are intolerant ignorant idiots? I know that.

Sometimes, because I'm not always the best communicator, people misunderstand me too, and automaticlly don't like me. Don't you just hate intolerance??

Your responses to my post, including the latest one, are homophobic and ignorant.

I notice that you frequently come to the board after a night's drinking, say stupid things, and then apologize for them the following day. It is incredibly disrespectful of the Board for you to do that more than once. I've seen you do it twice in just the last thirty days.

Here's a news flash for you: homosexuals are not just the same as heterosexuals, especially not in the context of my post. Differing greatly from the heterosexual world, homosexuals are an oppressed minority. So they have to do things that oppressed minorities have always done in this country, to obtain equal rights as citizens. Maybe you missed that, too.

Your ignorance and prejudice GLARE from your posts, blinking like neon signs, but you don't see that. Further, it is obvious from your drunken response and your insincere, rambling epilogue, that you DID NOT READ MY POST, NOT EVEN THE NEXT DAY TO REBUT MY OBJECTION.

Shame on you. You owe many apologies.

rrcanna,

I'm quite sober now, and I'd like to take this time to thank you for following me around the last thirty days and reporting back to me about my ignorance.

I'm quite sure that you are a great moral teacher and I thank you for pulling your head out of your ass long enough to stick your foot in your mouth.

As for my apologies, I must point out that if I respond to someone in anger, I'm man enough to say I'm sorry. In your case, I was 'apologizing' for not being clear enough in my response to you which, either way, you were free to ignore, and in either case you didn't understand what I was saying.

As for the others, can you please explain to me why what I say or don't say to anyone else here is any of your business?

Do you believe in a God? If so, leave the judgment to Him please, because you look quite stupid trying to fill those shoes, and you aren't very good at it.

I owe many apologies? OK. I'm sorry you are a moronic fucktard with a holy book where your brain should be. I'm sorry you are so full of the spirit of Jihad. I'm sorry you don't know your self better. I'm sorry that you already have all the answers that are to be had...how sad that you have nothing else to learn in your life!

And the day a citizen of the United States gets 'equal rights' by pointing out whom they fuck, is the day that Rosa Parks and I will pack our bags and leave this place. Shame on me, Superman?

I do wonder if you know what 'homophobic' means.

Have a nice day! :grin:

OK, I don't know about the 'holy book' part, but I stand by the rest of what I said.

Differing greatly from the heterosexual world, homosexuals are an oppressed minority.

BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, oppresed by a more minor stupid minority. Dude, seriously, whatever someone's sexual orientation is , is their own business. i think gay bashing is stupid and ignorant, and reflects more the utter social failure of the perpetrator than any fault (none) on part of the victim. But, really, does it ever happen? I mean, people say mean shit to me all the time, that's just part of life, and i have to be a man and stand up for myself. But does anyone actually get bashed or oppressed these days because they're gay? Fuck, why the hell am I oppressed because i take drugs? my body, my choice. I've just learned that i have to be discreet in certain circles about my drug use, and vocal in others.

Screaming oppression doesn't make one oppressed. Well, maybe, but only in their own head. I'd like to see some statistics on the per capita icidence of gay bashing/quantifiable discrimination compared to, say, the per capita incidece of people getting struck by lightening. I've met 2 people in my life who have been struck by lightening (or claimed to be); I've never met a self-claimed bashed gay. I've met countless gays. Most of them live a quite nice upper-middle class lifestyle 98% of the rest of world would be enviable of.

People screaming oppression when they're not just make everybody walk on eggshells and dance the PC dance. If you think about it, you'll realize there are far more heterosexuals oppressed for their sexuality then there are homosexuals oppressed for theirs.

Show me statistics. Not ad hominems. Did I insult you? I merely contested the idea that gay bashing is actually significant in our society. If you're gay, i'm sorry, but i feel there are more pressing issues to worry about.

Have i been living in a tree? Have you been watching too much TV? I'm talking about real life here. You make an extraordinary claim (homosexuals are an oppressed minority). Please provide extrraordinary evidence. And please stay away from the mud slinging crap-a-thon when talking to me. I'm not into it.

Open minded is open minded. Open minded is NOT GAY BY NECESSITY!!!!!!

are you guys for real? or is this one long running joke? *is confused*

It occurs to me, that rrcaca started a thread here warning about 'others' who come here only to "stir shit".

Has anyone but me noticed the change in the tone of his posts? They come here to see 'how many they can get'.

I thought it was started as a spoof of the hijacked threads...

I think we've succeeded in hijacking the Unhijackable Thread, fellas!! Thanks, Knightly, for pointing that out! :woohoo:

So, lightning strikes are clearly significant, but I don't see people getting all up in arms about that. Why not? Could it be that lightning strikes are a force of nature, just like gay bashing? Regard it as such, and the problem becomes much more solvable. Stop persecuting the persecutor, that's like banging your head against a brick wall. True change comes from within. Being militant will only undermine gays attempts to be accepted and fold into mainstream society. Gay rights have made leaps and bounds in the past 30 years, and have continued until gays are disproportionally** representd in the mainstream media. How much of that progress is attributable to the awareness of and enforcement against gay bashing?

**Don't be offended by the word "disproportionally". How many recent media representation of gays and gay lifestyle are there to representations of heterosexual? A significant percentage, I imagine. WHat's the actual percentage of gays and lesbians in the American population? the World population?

And please stay away from the mud slinging crap-a-thon when talking to me. I'm not into it.
No, I don't think I will.

HSBWTF???

And to think I spoke out in your favor, against that kind of unnecessary posturing when Lady Feline pounced on you in the Feeding Chicken SHit to Cows thread. Sheesh.

Pot. Kettle. Black. :nono:

^lol, good question. I traded avis with someone from LJ a while back, this was one of them.