Goodbye Jesus

The Unhijackable Thread

Mythra

Are you done yet?

Let's go to the Long Room off of Irving Park and Ashland. I give you extra-lined paper to finish your papers why can buy me drinks. he he

OOOOHHHHH, extra lined papers...

:wicked:

That'll get me an A for damn sure. Alas, school is getting harder, and I now have to deal with my unemployment. Resumes, dreams about cadavers, crappy 400 page books that teacher make us read because they are the authors of the f*ckin sh*t-hole p*ss-poor writing and embarassment to lituature - and we have to pretend to like the book - ass! Nursing administrators that lie to your face because they are trying to weed you out, prospective nursing students almost getting into fist-fights because of selective seating into mandatory meetings. Huf, it's all worth it though...

Give me til the 20th, last day of school.

I will be the violator :eek:

:pureevil:

:HaHa:

Well, would it help if I bought the drinks? LOL. Hang in there! You'll get through and you'll hardly notice the winter as your freezing your arse off on the platform waiting for the L to pick that block off ice up tha was formely your butt!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple Rhino

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• Nihil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear, you don't understand. All responsibility to civilization is trumped by my refusal to step out the door in weather like this. Besides, my car doesn't like this weather either. She refuses to start. We are a match made in sunny Florida.....

But I suppose one day I will stop depending on that hunk of shit and start bussing it again. Maybe take the blue line. I kinda miss the smelly bums and deviant masurbaters.

Oh dear, you don't understand. All responsibility to civilization is trumped by my refusal to step out the door in weather like this. Besides, my car doesn't like this weather either. She refuses to start. We are a match made in sunny Florida.....

But I suppose one day I will stop depending on that hunk of shit and start bussing it again. Maybe take the blue line. I kinda miss the smelly bums and deviant masurbaters.

LOL. I hear you there. I haven't started my burly and kinda surly SUV in three days. Haven't needed to my buddy has been driving us to his office which I work PT out of. Gonna start it tomorrow AM. I hope the old gal will kick it up.

Speaking of the Blue line. Ever see Jesus on the L? Yeah, I've seen him. Dressed up with Crucifix Lite on his shoulder. He smokes to much. I once said to him... "Hey, who are you supposed to be?" He just glared at me. Oh and there was this other time , training in from the northside on the brownline (Paulina) where I found a seat, open, during rush hour. So I sit down and about 3 minutes later I notice that this old 60's something dude had is pants off... ewwww!

I got up and out of there post-haste!!!!

LOL. I hear you there. I haven't started my burly and kinda surly SUV in three days. Haven't needed to my buddy has been driving us to his office which I work PT out of. Gonna start it tomorrow AM. I hope the old gal will kick it up.

Speaking of the Blue line. Ever see Jesus on the L? Yeah, I've seen him. Dressed up with Crucifix Lite on his shoulder. He smokes to much. I once said to him... "Hey, who are you supposed to be?" He just glared at me. Oh and there was this other time , training in from the northside on the brownline (Paulina) where I found a seat, open, during rush hour. So I sit down and about 3 minutes later I notice that this old 60's something dude had is pants off... ewwww!

I got up and out of there post-haste!!!!

Yeah, that really takes me back. I remember when I was a freshman at Lane I used to wonder why people would crowd to one side of the bus. O f course I would push through them going to sit down and <WOOOOSSSSHHHH> THA FUNK The smell was so bad it almost had a color, and the I look over and some one is sitting in human "matter"

I never saw Jesus, but I used to see Michael Jackson on the red line. But I think he has osteoperosis because he was a lot shorter that I thought he look like he was. But then, all those celebrities are shorter in real life.

The gloved one asked me for my number.

Sadly, I was spoken for at the time.

Good luck! Hang in there, the semester is coming to an end! ^_^

Thank you for the concern DH. :HappyCry:

So cool

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR SOFT CHRISTIAN BACKSTABBING AND FREE FOR ALL PERSECUTION.

EVEN IF CHRISTIANITY WAS NOT INVOVLED STILL THERE WILL BE CONTENTION AND RAVING ON NOTHING AT ALL!

BELIEVERS...

SAY NOTHING AT ALL

:nono:

[You've made your point, but the size thing is a bit over the top, even in an unhijackable thread. -Z]

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR SOFT CHRISTIAN BACKSTABBING AND FREE FOR ALL PERSECUTION.

SAY NOTHING AT ALL :nono:

post-389-1134055030_thumb.jpg

Edited for font size. -Reach

Jeez Louise. Can't we do something about the troll?

I never saw Jesus, but I used to see Michael Jackson on the red line. But I think he has osteoperosis because he was a lot shorter that I thought he look like he was. But then, all those celebrities are shorter in real life.

The gloved one asked me for my number.

Sadly, I was spoken for at the time.

Nothing like Winnie, and I don't mean the loveable bear either.

Never met Jackson. Just think, you could have had his test tube babies too Mermie.

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR SOFT CHRISTIAN BACKSTABBING...

There's nothing soft about my backstabbing. Jesus. When I stab, I stab hardcore. Boy, am I offended.

Just think, you could have had his test tube babies too Mermie.

<a chill fills the room>

:repuke:

Chimps are really really smart. I worked with some on the movie I'm finishing up and it is almost scary to see how smart they are in person. I just thought you would like to know. Now back to discussions of creepy test tube babies.

Chimps are really really smart. I worked with some on the movie I'm finishing up and it is almost scary to see how smart they are in person. I just thought you would like to know. Now back to discussions of creepy test tube babies.

Chimps are smart. I was watching NPR and they were following a group that turned on one of the members and killed him for smacking one of the baby chimps. He was chastised for a taboo within the group. They use tools.....I want a spidermonkey, but I think that would be cruel. No trees to swing from here.... =(

A chimp isn't a monkey. It is one of the 4 kinds of apes. What's the difference. Well I guess a tail? haha. But yeah, I've always seen shows or heard stories about how incredily smart they are. Still, it blew my mind to see it in person.

I think a spider monkey would be fun to have too.

Amalgamation of two different thoughts seperated by a dot dot dot, but I didn't know the difference between a chimp and a monkey anyway

Some of the models of body parts in my anatomy class are soft plastic, and when you squeeze them, they squeak. I imagine a bad puppy gnawing on a squeaky gallbladder. "Damn it Chubbs, I trained you not to bite through it! I have to clean the bile out of the burbur again! And did you eat the cystic duct completely??!!!"

Awful. Teacher pulled me aside to talk to me today. I though I was in trouble for not finishing my cadaver project, but she wanted to tell me that I am a very self-sufficient girl. Aww, this whole time I thought she saw me as an annoying person. And to think she was going to drop me from the class for poor attendance. Shit just me and some Indian girl getting A's in a class of 35.

ok, I watched like 2 second of that....

I am totally fuckin drunk by the way...

ok, I watched like 2 second of that....

I am totally fuckin drunk by the way...

Cool. :beer:

Be glad you only saw two seconds. That second commercial is... Ubercreepy.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I may be going to New York for New Year's Eve!!!!!!

YYYEEESSSS Muthafugga!!!!!!

The clone and I will be driving too! I LOVE DRIVING!!!!!!! Road trips ahhh.

In Baseball News:

:vent: Damon is going to the FKN YANKEME's, I'm so pissed. :loser::vtffani:

--------------

I was hoping I'd feel better, to no avail..Angry heartbreaking day for Redsox Nation.. :HappyCry:

Good day at the Art Institute of Chicago. The body armor was interesting. Monia was making fun of my driving and basically making fun of me the whole day, but she got hers! We got off the red line and a pigeon swooped in low - kind close to her, and she did this ridiculous two step avoidance move that almost made me piss myself out of laughter. Everyone else on Adams street got a good laugh too. Monia has been really cautious around the city birds since the third of July fireworks display a few years ago when a seagull dumped some watery white shit on her tank top. What was she bitching about? I had to clean it with a Taste of Chicago napkin.

Now she swears that I am next to get bombed, but I disagree. I had a close call on my way to school once. I think that was it.

It was funny when evil Kevin got shit on. We were on vacation in Vermont and he was getting pissed off at me because I was asking a lot of questions, so he said something rude. I was stewing in my anger and I hear "FUCK! Diana," he bows his head, "do I have bird shit in my scalp?"

Delicate moment. He was dehydrated. Tired from the flight, and my jerky driving put him on edge. Sleep-deprived and hungry. I didn't want to piss him off, despite the company I was having fun in Vermont, and I didn't want him to be pissed at me for laughing.

Such a tragedy that I didn't consider all that before I laughed. I couldn't stop, it was awful. I saw the whole thing happed: swoop, drop, plop, embarassment.

You can't pay to witness such comedy: especially when it happens to a person you break up with.

Although it was funny when it happened to monica too, but that is because we endlessly rip on each other. We were not raised in a very sensitive family.

• 6 months later...

The good: I'm watching TV and its really turning me on.

The bad: I'm watching My Little Pony.

:HaHa:

This mental scarring has been brought to you today by the letter P.

Hah! Not a biggie to be turned on by TV, I know how to turn on the TV! Beat that!