Goodbye Jesus

(my First Thread)a Beautiful Herecy

Not_Scarevangelist

You closet CDDer ;)

Pardon my total stupidity gramps, but what is a CDDer?

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not_Scarevangelist

• SWIM

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

Christian Domestic Discipline... there's a partial thread about it ;)

Mr. SCAREevangelist hasn't even been to the site since December 18th. Ummm, that was 11 days ago.

That's cause when I beat someone's ass it has a lasting effect!

(If he's still lurking, that should flush em out.. hehe)

Oh, no, I'm still here, for the sake of myself ...

You are so wrong. The lake of fire may not be everlasting, but you should better pluck out your eye than go to this place...

The demon of atheism is strong here.

Mr. SCAREevangelist hasn't even been to the site since December 18th. Ummm, that was 11 days ago.

That's cause when I beat someone's ass it has a lasting effect!

(If he's still lurking, that should flush em out.. hehe)

Oh, no, I'm still here, for the sake of myself ...

You are so wrong. The lake of fire may not be everlasting, but you should better pluck out your eye than go to this place...

The demon of atheism is strong here.

LOL how am I "wrong"? You just PROVED me right! I knew that statement would appeal to your fundie ego, and behold! There you are! You are as easy to manipulate as a tiny child.

Self mutilate yourself dumbass, I like my body parts.

No, I won't self-mutilate myself, because I'm part of the Body. It's the TEMPLE and the LIVING SPIRIT is inside me.

No, I won't self-mutilate myself, because I'm part of the Body. It's the TEMPLE and the LIVING SPIRIT is inside me.

OIC...

:Doh:

Do you realise that God won't give up on you? He loves you too much. Remember the parable of the lost sheep.

Doh, I wish I could luv u 2. ( I hope the moderators don't mind a bit trolling, but you deserve is)

Do you realise that God won't give up on you? He loves you too much. Remember the parable of the lost sheep.

Doh, I wish I could luv u 2. ( I hope the moderators don't mind a bit trolling, but you deserve is)

Oh ouch, stop it... ouch (flinch flinch) is that the best you can do? :loser:

Yeah, it is.. because God is love :)

Damn me, Christians have always been rejected. I'm not surprised.

Yeah, it is.. because God is love :)

Damn me, Christians have always been rejected. I'm not surprised.

Poor little picked on xtian...

Poor guy, too bad you wern't around 150 years ago, you could take your "love" out on people by burning witches an stuff.. oh well...

Burning witches? An invention of the Catholic church and the product of the false hell doctrine.

Well - god loves us but there is always the "lake of fire" if we don't accept his "love". Get real.

Burning witches? An invention of the Catholic church and the product of the false hell doctrine.

So is your bible. The RCC decided what books go in it, the one you have today, and edited it too. And the hell crap is in the same book that you "got" your xtainity from. Did you re-write the whole thing to suit you, or just bits and peices?

What is this place of which you now say we should avoid going, can't be hell because you opened with the startling news that Hell is just an invention of the Church.

I guess you are going to tell me that I will suffer the loss of God's love.

Let me ask you this - do you suffer as a result of all the people in te world who might have loved you but with whom you do not come into contact or if you do - those you do not like? Of course not.

Not experiencing something you don't want and don't believe exist does not cause suffering or loss - it makes no difference. I am pleased for you that you have a belief that helps you but I don't appreciate you trying to draw your good feelings from entering into inane conversations with no useful conversation.

If you want to talk and get to know people - be a real person, stop mindless trolling, it is so unchristlike (which has to be about the most irritating thing in the world for someone who claims to be a christian)

NS -- on the witch burnings- sounds like you need to crack some history books if you think it is an "invention". Hundreds of thousands of people were burned at the stake.

There have been a lot of books. Some are inspired by God, some are not. Some have been included in the bible, but not all. But these included in the Bible are the word of God.

NS -- on the witch burnings- sounds like you need to crack some history books if you think it is an "invention". Hundreds of thousands of people were burned at the stake.

Oh, you should be talking about burning christians. Cruel christians in the beginning? Early christians have been Universalists like me.

Oh, you should be talking about burning christians. Cruel christians in the beginning? Early christians have been Universalists like me.

No-- I am sticking to a topic that you started - you said "witch burnings" not "christian" burnings. Now which is it?

Prove that all early christians were universalists. Prove the mass burnings of christians. Why would you come out with a statement about we are all going into the "lake of fire" and then say you are a universalist?

There have been a lot of books. Some are inspired by God, some are not. Some have been included in the bible, but not all. But these included in the Bible are the word of God.

According to the RCC they are, look it up, they chose the books. So your catholic now?

Well, I switched to a new topic. I wanted to say that I don't believe that early christians have been cruel like these who were burning witches in the past.

No-- I am sticking to a topic that you started - you said "witch burnings" not "christian" burnings. Now which is it?

Prove that all early christians were universalists. Prove the mass burnings of christians. Why would you come out with a statement about we are all going into the "lake of fire" and then say you are a universalist?

The lake of fire is like a purgatory.

Ok, time off, bye for now.

Well, I switched to a new topic. I wanted to say that I don't believe that early christians have been cruel like these who were burning witches in the past.

Ok what about the Crusades and the spanish inquisition? How about over 30 million deaths attributed to "god" in the bible, whereas NO deaths in the bible are attributed to satan?

OK, well that is different than what I thought you were saying. But regardless, the church burned witches later. Do you deny that?

The lake of fire is like a purgatory.

Ohhhhh you are catholic... Purgatory is an RCC invention fyi...

Better start munchin wafers...

And off he goes again... sigh...

oh well, when you come back Einstein, why not reply to all the thoughtful replies (like 7 pages of them) to your initial nonsense?

Or maybe you don't have the chops?

hmmmm....

:wave: