Goodbye Jesus

(my First Thread)a Beautiful Herecy

Not_Scarevangelist

True... Damn him to MacHell, where he will be gnawed upon for all eternity by Ronaldettes...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not_Scarevangelist

• SWIM

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

Oh, no, I'm back and sorry to disappoint you, Michael or whoever you was.

I found it quite telling when he popped back in on the 16th and never even bothered to ask hans about his son, instead, some off-the-wall stupid question.

I don't f-- care about prophecies. Just because there was a woman who said God told her that I'm taking drugs (which was not true, I wonder how God told her that). And a lot of prophecies are a load of crap. For example, some scarevangelists believe that EU is the beast in Revelation while others (SD-Adventists) claim it's the Papacy or the American president. So if I had listened to all prophecies, I'd have been an ex christian like you.

By the way a lot of Orthodoxals here don't appreciate the way of protestant preaching - for example like that - God spoke to me that your son will be walking again today. I'm not familiar with their theology. What I know is that I have my own belief that God is indeed good and he know what he's doing. This is my personal Jesus, guys.

I don't know why you view all the Cristians as braindead.

All? No.

By far most christians who drop in here? Yes, based on experience. If you're an exception to that rule, so much the better. ;)

There are a lot of people, even scientists who believe in Jesus. I'm not talking about silly young earth creationists but about serious people like me and you. [...]

Indeed. To be fair, all christians I know personally are perfectly okay. Sadly, there are others too... and to every sane man's horror they have the most influence in the most armed-to-the-teeth country of this world.

There are a lot of things which I don't like. I have noticed that these "chosen" people are the most arrogant people I have ever seen.

I don't f-- care about prophecies. Just because there was a woman who said God told her that I'm taking drugs (which was not true, I wonder how God told her that). And a lot of prophecies are a load of crap. For example, some scarevangelists believe that EU is the beast in Revelation while others (SD-Adventists) claim it's the Papacy or the American president. So if I had listened to all prophecies, I'd have been an ex christian like you.

By the way a lot of Orthodoxals here don't appreciate the way of protestant preaching - for example like that - God spoke to me that your son will be walking again today. I'm not familiar with their theology. What I know is that I have my own belief that God is indeed good and he know what he's doing. This is my personal Jesus, guys.

I don't know that you'd be listed as a disappointment as much you are a PITA (Pain in the ass).

Why not stop attacking the heretics and non-true ™ Christians and tell us all why your god is so great? You're personal Jesus surly must outdo all the other personal jesus's, what makes yours so real and great? While you're at it could you please tell us what fucking prophecies you do give a shit about? The one that supposedly predicted your totally cool Christ, or how about the end of the world doom and gloom stuff? Do you care about any at all?

I don't know that you'd be listed as a disappointment as much you are a PITA (Pain in the ass).

Why not stop attacking the heretics and non-true Christians and tell us all why your god is so great? You're personal Jesus surly must outdo all the other personal jesus's, what makes yours so real and great? While you're at it could you please tell us what fucking prophecies you do give a shit about? The one that supposedly predicted your totally cool Christ, or how about the end of the world doom and gloom stuff? Do you care about any at all?

I give a shit about the prophecies in Revelation - not about the microchip crap, however, but about the fact Antichrist indeed is coming and there will be people who will follow him. And I'm talking about the biblical personal Jesus - the one who loves the world so much that (you know the rest). He loves the whole world. Me, you, my mother, my dead grandmother.

I give a shit about the prophecies in Revelation - not about the microchip crap, however, but about the fact Antichrist indeed is coming and there will be people who will follow him. And I'm talking about the biblical personal Jesus - the one who loves the world so much that (you know the rest). He loves the whole world. Me, you, my mother, my dead grandmother.

1) This is different from others personal Jesus how?

2) Let me just clear this up, You care there's supposedly an Antichrist coming, but you don't care about the number or any of that? Cherry picking Christian is what you're labeled as, You take what you like and disregard the rest, out of either convenience or it's to much to struggle with your Conscious.

You keep on like a good little sheep and just keep repeating the phrase... God is good, We all know that saying things often enough makes them true. I find it highly dishonest of you not to address the evil parts of god, yet sitting here like a dumbass parrot telling us he's good regardless. You have yet to point out one reason why not only do you believe him to be only good, but to be true as well. You have also not made a case against you and the Not True ™ Christians also.

I found it quite telling when he popped back in on the 16th and never even bothered to ask hans about his son, instead, some off-the-wall stupid question.

OIC Mr Braindead, so you don't REMEMBER making this post?

I have a very good friend who has been saved by a train accident. The night when he bought a ticket he heard a very clear voice in his head: "Don't do this". The next day he heard on the news about the train accident.

So I firmly believe that your son will be healed. God can't hate your son. "For God so loved the world"- this means that he loves everybody, including your son.

I'm sure some day we will have our answers why some things happen and why others don't. But it won't be in this alife. Even Job didn't receive his answers.

Or was that someone else?

retard

I think it's funny that Christians claim that God loved the world so much that he sent his only begotten son to save us all when God is the one who allowed sin to exist in the first place. So since God sent Jesus to allow Christians the chance to correct the sin God allowed to exist, doesn't that mean God admitted to making a mistake by sending Jesus to correct something that he allowed in the first place? Thus the bible is wrong and Jesus lied and God is not perfect. If God really loves us all so much like you claim he does, why does God ignore people's prayers? And when God ignores people's prayers, do you think that God is acting like a Good Samaritan or is God acting like a Pharisee? Also, since you only claim to care about biblical prophecies, I'd like for you to answer me this question. Where in the bible is it ever prophecsized that the Messiah will be a Nazarene like Matthew 2:23 claims (hint: nowhere in the bible is this prophecy ever made)?

I give a shit about the prophecies in Revelation - not about the microchip crap, however, but about the fact Antichrist indeed is coming and there will be people who will follow him.

It's an interesting topic. I wonder, will you know it is Antichrist when he comes (if he comes)? The last 2000 years there has been several Antichrists according to the Christians, so it's obviously quite hard to identify him correctly. And of course you can claim the other ones were generic antichrists of various sorts, but still, how will you know the next one is an antichrist or The Antichrist?

And I'm talking about the biblical personal Jesus - the one who loves the world so much that (you know the rest). He loves the whole world. Me, you, my mother, my dead grandmother.

That's nice. But he hardly show his love. It's only words. It's easy for God to kill thousands of people in a hurricane, but it's very hard for him to heal a whole hospital in one instant.

And, you prosletysing muppet, it wasn't a 'prophecy' it was a guaranteed healing... conclusive proof of god stuff... Han Jr goring his colon back and doing Jake Blues style back flips... didn't happen. and Revelation, if you know its history, was written by a drugged out madman living in a cave... I'd prefer to see to the cold turkey ward at my asylum of choice for lifestyle tips...

I've read this thread now, and I MUST give credit to Han and Michael

HanSolo, you are a very patient man

Michael, you are fierce

Thank you, I benefit from reading your posts.

Me? Patient? :HaHa: I have a temper unknown to man! Nah, just kidding, not anymore. I do have a temper, and I do bite the head off on people I dislike, but I think I'm calming down with age, plus that I've noticed that people who live with their heads in fantasy and imagination land don't really understand what we're saying anyway, so I'' come out swinging when I feel for "fresh blood". :)

Talking about "fresh blood", isn't it odd that Christians drink the blood of Jesus, and Jesus is a zombie? Maybe the Bible is just one of the early vampire/zombie movie scripts? New name for a movie: Count Jezombula returns.

That would be the Biblical Personal Jesus that's going to personally throw 90%+ of everyone who's ever lived into hell for eternal torment? The one who insists that you have to hate EVERYONE if you're going to get into Heaven? The one who swears that he's come to cause pain and suffering, even to the point of setting brother against brother?

How about the Biblical Jesus who's actually God? Yes, the one who creates people for the sole purpose of throwing them into Hell... the one who made sure Pharoah couldn't say "sure, off you go!" 10 fucking times so that he could be ever more destructive... the one who killed almost all the people in the world because HE regretted creating it all... the one who demanded that the Israelites go into an area and kill the men, women, children, cattle, sheep, goats... The one who had no problem dicking about with someone just so he could show how much he was loved...

That is the Biblical Personal Jesus... an evil, destructive monster who doesn't give a flying fuck about us.

Of course, if that isn't the Jesus you're talking about, then you're not talking about a Biblical one, are you?

Of course, if that isn't the Jesus you're talking about, then you're not talking about a Biblical one, are you?

Oh no Crazy-tiger, you misunderstand. The Biblical Jesus he's talking about is the one "condensed, sanitized, abridged, reinterpreted, and reissued verbally by the authority figures he has willfully handed his brains over to to be filled as they see fit" version! NOT the Biblical Jesus from the "personally read without intruding viewpoints from others" version!

TBH, without Dogma and Exegesis, it's pretty hard to walk away from the Bible with any idea of quite what Jesus was in terms of the Gospels. A god - maybe. THE God... hell no... there were bigger gods than him...

Oh no Crazy-tiger, you misunderstand. The Biblical Jesus he's talking about is the one "condensed, sanitized, abridged, reinterpreted, and reissued verbally by the authority figures he has willfully handed his brains over to to be filled as they see fit" version! NOT the Biblical Jesus from the "personally read without intruding viewpoints from others" version!

I understand... I just wanted not-so-scary to know that WE know he's talking crap. ;)

He never did say whether that Middle-Eastern bloke a posted a picture of looks trustworthy... shame, 'cos I really do want to know.

I've read this thread now, and I MUST give credit to Han and Michael

HanSolo, you are a very patient man

Michael, you are fierce

Thank you, I benefit from reading your posts.

Thanks.. I normally am not so fierce at all, he brought out the worst in me along with lots of stuff being on my mind lately, makes me pretty quick to aggravate. I pretty much explained why I want to chew on his head until I hear bones break in my teeth, within the thread.

If our new friend thinks its *just* cause he's an xtian, he should consider the other xtians here I *don't* beat up, like soj or OM, don't think I ever chewed on them that I can recall... (maybe a nibble...) *They* at least behave with respect, this guys did not from the very first posts.

I am glad ex-c tolerates my occasion rampage, lots of boards would have tossed me... lol

Still Gramps is the *master* of mean, I am only his humble apprentice... lol

• 2 weeks later...
Well, it's not like "there is no hell". There is judgement. The bible says that our God is fire. We take it seriously. So... better to repent and not taste the wrath of God. Also, Universalism is more like an idea. Maybe there will be annihilation for some people. But most certainly I don't believe in everlasting torment.

Here's the problem.

Since you admit that interpreting the Bible is hard and can be done in the wrong ways, this means the message from God is very vague and hard to know for certainty. Now based on a vague and blurry understanding of God's will, we are supposed to make a decision that is eternal. In other words, God is incoherent in his deliever of the most important message we ever had, and if we get the interpretation wrong he will fry us for his own entertainment for one eternity, two eternities, three eternities, infinite number of eternities squared and times the next infinite number. Now, that doesn't sound right, does it? If his message was so important, then Christianity would be one and unified and not diversified. Unless, the interpretation of the message isn't that important for the judgment! If the interpretaion isn't that important, then perhaps even we will go to Heaven, because Christianity is just a tool or a help God gave humanity to find him, but if you decide not to, but still try your best of being a good person, he still will consider that okay in his book.

Think about this. What happens to people who never heard the Gospel and don't believe in God? Will God judge them differently? If so, then isn't it a better chance to not tell anyone about God and Jesus and let them live in ignorance, since they would have a better chance of actually getting to Heaven? By you spreading your Gospel, you force their hand and if they chose not to believe, you are partially liable for their decision which would have rendered a lesser sentence if you had not told them.

Judgment and Hell and free will and a blurry message, it all comes back to one thing... humans made up God.

I could not have said it better. Bravo! Not scared, you should listen to the wise HanSolo.

Doh I found it. Quoting the forum.

The Bible calls all those who do not believe in its god a fool.

And what did Jesus say about calling someone a fool?

I'm not calling him, the Bible calls him...

And the verse you're referring to is not only about foolishness, but also about rebellion

This verse:

Mt 5

21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. 23 "Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift. 25 "Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

What "rebellion"? I don't see that. Explain.

My Bulgarian version has a slight difference about this verse.

Bulgarian version? That is not a version of the bible. You are reading the wrong book and will burn in hell. Don't you know that you are only supposed to read the KJV? Well, what about the NIV, NASV, Living Bible, Catholic Bible? Oh, shit. Which one to choose. My eternal security lies in answering this question correctly.

Do you know they have done a statistical study on prayer and miracles, and they tested a very large group, and the results were no different than the reference group that had no prayers. There are no miracles... ever. Only your imagination that something that actually have a natural explanation is considered by you as a miracle, only because you want it to be. Those kinds of miracles happens to us all, and all the time, with or without prayer, so prayer is inefficient to make nature do what nature does.

That's a *very* good point hans. Been a while, but I read those studies too.

Also, it's interesting to point out, that lot's of people "claim" faith healed them, but they had illnesses that could not be "seen". There has never been a single case of an amputee being healed ever. That's an eye-opening fact just by itself.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/w...l_amputees.html - check this

Ok, don't use the bible as evidence that an amputee has been healed. The bible is a bunch of bullshit.

Ask questions. Never assume.

Assumptions makes an asshole out of you and me.

We're actually still posting in this thread? :moon:

Sorry, we don't have a good YAWN smiley so I used the next best thing...

Mr. SCAREevangelist hasn't even been to the site since December 18th. Ummm, that was 11 days ago.

He'll have been busy kneeling... will be till the 6th when the wise men turn up and Jesus gets the snip... after that it's Egypt time...

Mr. SCAREevangelist hasn't even been to the site since December 18th. Ummm, that was 11 days ago.

That's cause when I beat someone's ass it has a lasting effect!

(If he's still lurking, that should flush em out.. hehe)

You closet CDDer ;)