Ouroboros

Here is what savedbyfear's posts are like

Post 1:  turn or burn

Post 2:  you'll burn if you don't turn

Post 3:  God loves you.  turn or burn

Post 4:  I am so blessed.  burn if you don't turn

Post 5:  by faith alone.  turn or burn

Post 6:  let me teach you.  burn if you don't turn

Post 7:  I'll pray for you.  turn or burn.

saved:  the only thing burning are your ears.

If I keep only the second part of each post, it's a perfect instruction to not burn my hamburger on the BBQ! :lmao:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Savedbyfaith

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• crazy-tiger

Hell, I already did.  The thought went into his head, and died of loneliness.

The thought died, because nothing can survive in vacuum... :lmao:

You forgot John 6:40 Did you notice my highlight? Have you SEEN Jesus?

[sBF] We see Jesus through the lenses of faith, without which you cannot please God (Heb. 11:6). Recall what Jesus said to Thomas: "Because you have seen me, you believe; but how blessed are those who have not seen me and believe." (John 20:29)

"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." (1 Pet. 1:8).

[sBF] Judas was never given to Jesus by the Father for salvation. But he was chosen as one of the twelve. Why would Jesus choose someone whom he knew would one day betray him? I don't know. When are you going to share with me how the Father could give you to Jesus and then have him lose you? :-)

I'm not sure it's a vacuum, Hans.

I think it's just so full of bible verses that it squeezed his brain out his ears.

If I keep only the second part of each post, it's a perfect instruction to not burn my hamburger on the BBQ! :lmao:

[sBF] Sounds right to me :-)

Thank you for pointing this out to me and you are right that I have been talking alot about hell, much of which is repsonse to the messages of others.  Be blessed, stay happy and know that God loves you.

May you come to experience the many wonderful promises of God.

Savedbyfaith

I hope you are not one of these: (for your sake)

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn't we?'

Mat 7:23  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!'"

Maybe it's actually the outdoor heat, and not the temperature of this thread, I dunno, but if anybody here thinks a MOD ought to step in, pm me please.

[sBF] Judas was never given to Jesus by the Father for salvation. But he was chosen as one of the twelve. Why would Jesus choose someone whom he knew would one day betray him? I don't know. When are you going to share with me how the Father could give you to Jesus and then have him lose you? :-)

Tell you what, saved. I'll answer this if you explain to me how the risen christ revealed himself first to Cephas, and then to the twelve after Judas was already dead. I didn't know that 12-1=12.

But then, I'm not very good at math.

Winner in leaving Christianity. I'm saved from the slavery of religion, and I feel so liberated and exhalerated!

[sBF] Sorry friend, you never had it (John 6:39). But it's not too late. Become a winner! You can still choose to repent and turn to Christ for salvation.

When are you going to share with me how the Father could give you to Jesus and then have him lose you? :-)

What would you prefer, dude? A bible verse (or three), or the truth?

[sBF]  Neither did the rich man until he died.  (Luke 16:23,24).  Again, I urge you to repent and save yourself.

Didn't you notice that this man had a loving heart and still was in Hell: He cared for his family. This man was not incapable of loving, and yet he gets punished because he was rich and uncaring.

[sBF] Once again demonstrating that loving family, good works works, righteousness, morality, etc. can't save a person. Among all these things that the man may have been, he was still a sinner: "There is no one who contunually does what is right and never sins." (Eccl. 7:20). Don't you see it? Sin is the problem, not a lack of human goodness, kindness, lovingness, etc. No one can be all these things and not sin against God. If this man was so loving, why didn't he "love his neighbor" and help the beggar get on his feet? Even the wicked care for and love their families. I'll bet that even Osama bin Laden loves his brothers and sisters. On second thought........:-)

So it's not a sin to hate, since hate is the oposite to love. Love is not righteous then, and hate is not a sin. But uncaring for the poor is a sin. Neglect is a sin.

But still in his infinite pain, he didn't think of himself, but wanted his family to be saved. That was a very sweet thought of him, don't you think?

[sBF] Had he loved the Lord as much as he did his family, he wouldn't be where he is.

How could he. Jesus hadn't died yet. Jesus was talking about a Jewish man, under the law from Moses. There was no Christianity Cult to join for the man, he was already dead, a bit too early to get saved. His only sin was not to care for the poor, not unbelief.

shit, Hans. You don't expect the dude to answer a question, do you?

But remember, repent and be saved. It's not too late. Turn or burn.

This guy is the best caricature of a fundamental christian I've seen yet.

You forgot John 6:40  Did you notice my highlight? Have you SEEN Jesus?

[sBF] We see Jesus through the lenses of faith, without which you cannot please God (Heb. 11:6). Recall what Jesus said to Thomas: "Because you have seen me, you believe; but how blessed are those who have not seen me and believe." (John 20:29)

"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." (1 Pet. 1:8).

You’re twisting the word from God. You didn't read the verse I gave you, it clearly said believe and SEE Jesus. Now you patch it up with other verses. Shame on you! You're not reading the Bible; you're just salad-bar-picking to your liking.

So Jesus never lost Judas? (I almost wrote Yoda there... Hehe.)

My last prayer after 30 years of devotion to God, was for him to give me faith, because I was on the verge to lose it, and I didn't want to. I cried to him, and the next second it was gone. So God answered me by taking it away. If he exists he took the faith away from me. It wasn't my choice. The only explanation is that God exists, and doesn't want me to believe, or God does not exist, and I believed in a faint imagination. I'm still waiting for the presumed God to give me faith, and it's not there, it’s not coming. I asked and I didn't receive.

I'm not sure it's a vacuum, Hans. 

I think it's just so full of bible verses that it squeezed his brain out his ears.

Aaah! That explains it. He better watch out so he doesn't get dehydrated of all the paper in there...

shit, Hans.  You don't expect the dude to answer a question, do you?

But remember, repent and be saved.  It's not too late.  Turn or burn.

This guy is the best caricature of a fundamental christian I've seen yet.

Very true. It's getting exhausting...

He's probably just playing, and not being serious...

Me too, Hans. Wept like a fuckin baby.

But I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna wear my heart on my sleeve for this ass-wipe.

Fuck him. Let him think we were never really christians and go on with his little stupidity parade. He's on a mission.

Me too, Hans.  Wept like a fuckin baby.

But I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna wear my heart on my sleeve for this ass-wipe.

Fuck him.  Let him think we were never really christians and go on with his little stupidity parade.  He's on a mission.

But he's not a real Christian either! There never was any real Christians, and there never will be any real Christians, so he can't be a real Christian. He's sooooo going to Hell with us!!!

:grin:

He's either not really that wacked out, and he's playing games and is a complete chump,

Or, he's getting fancy new windows put in his mansion in heaven by taking all of this abuse (and he's a complete chump)

Tell you what, saved. I'll answer this if you explain to me how the risen christ revealed himself first to Cephas, and then to the twelve after Judas was already dead. I didn't know that 12-1=12.

[sBF] Good question. Here's how one scholar explains it. Frankly, I didn't know how to explain this seeming contradiction.

"The numeral “twelve” was used of the apostles in a sense that merely signifies the apostolic band – even when a literal twelve was not intended. Paul mentions that in one of Christ’s post-resurrection appearances, he appeared to “the twelve” (1 Cor. 15:5). During the forty-day post-resurrection period, however, Judas was dead already, and Matthias had not yet been selected. Obviously, then, the numeral “twelve” was employed figuratively for the body of the apostles in general, rather than of twelve specific individuals. Again, Thomas is designated as “one of the twelve” (Jn. 20:24), when there was no “twelve” at that time.

Similarly, the expression “twelve apostles” is used symbolically in Revelation 21:14. This is apparent because Judas had been replaced by Matthias, and Paul had been added to the apostolic company – thus there was a total of thirteen. Scholars have long observed that “twelve” was commonly employed in a “corporate” sense, without the actual numeral being precise. “A Roman parallel has been frequently pointed out; decemviri and centumviri came to be used as official terms without regard to precise numbers.”( Isbon T. Beckworth, The Apocalypse of John, Grand Rapids: Baker, 1979, p. 759).

But then, I'm not very good at math.

[sBF] Ok, now please share your understanding of John 6:39, 10:28,29 and why you think Jesus lost you.

[sBF]  Ok, now please share your understanding of John 6:39, 10:28,29 and why you think Jesus lost you.

Read Jack 6:66, Jill 6:9, Bob 24:7, and let me know your thoughts why you never trusted Glarb to become a Bobblehead.

Winner in leaving Christianity. I'm saved from the slavery of religion, and I feel so liberated and exhalerated!

[sBF] Sorry friend, you never had it (John 6:39). But it's not too late. Become a winner! You can still choose to repent and turn to Christ for salvation.

Sorry friend, you don't have it either (Flip 11:9). But it's not too late, you can become a Bobblehead. Just repent and turn to Jebus Crispus to be born again-again.

Tell you what, saved.  I'll answer this if you explain to me how the risen christ revealed himself first to Cephas, and then to the twelve after Judas was already dead.  I didn't know that 12-1=12.

[sBF] Good question. Here's how one scholar explains it. Frankly, I didn't know how to explain this seeming contradiction.

"The numeral “twelve” was used of the apostles in a sense that merely signifies the apostolic band – even when a literal twelve was not intended. Paul mentions that in one of Christ’s post-resurrection appearances, he appeared to “the twelve” (1 Cor. 15:5). During the forty-day post-resurrection period, however, Judas was dead already, and Matthias had not yet been selected. Obviously, then, the numeral “twelve” was employed figuratively for the body of the apostles in general, rather than of twelve specific individuals. Again, Thomas is designated as “one of the twelve” (Jn. 20:24), when there was no “twelve” at that time.

Similarly, the expression “twelve apostles” is used symbolically in Revelation 21:14. This is apparent because Judas had been replaced by Matthias, and Paul had been added to the apostolic company – thus there was a total of thirteen. Scholars have long observed that “twelve” was commonly employed in a “corporate” sense, without the actual numeral being precise. “A Roman parallel has been frequently pointed out; decemviri and centumviri came to be used as official terms without regard to precise numbers.”( Isbon T. Beckworth, The Apocalypse of John, Grand Rapids: Baker, 1979, p. 759).

Very interesting. The Twelwe Apostles are not literally but symbolically, just like Jesus death and resurrection is. Jesus never died, it was a symbol. Jesus never existed either, it was only symbolically speaking.

So finally, we can agree then that Jesus never existed, salvation doesn't exist, hell doesn't exist, because it is all SYMBOLICAL!!!

Yay! After 23 pages, sbf at least tried to answer a question.

Phony answer, but at least he tried.

So, here are my thoughts: Jesus does not, nor ever has existed. He's a character in a story. Nothing more. That's why he let me go. Characters in stories only hold on to you as long as you want them to.

Or, since you don't speak "thought", here is your language:

"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentence, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to to public disgrace. "

Notice here a few things:

Enlightened, sharing in the Holy Spirit, tasting of the heavenly gift - can only mean that they were christians. Pretend christians cannot share in the Holy Spirit.

Brought BACK to repentence - means that they were once in a state of repentence.

Also this: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING THEM BACK. ie: you are wasting your time here.

Ouch Pain.

SBF's continuing ineptitude regarding the quote feature is giving me a headache. But then, my disinterest in figuring out prior quote from current SBF blather does protect him from me using him as target practice.

So I guess his purpose is served.

Ain't saving shit though.

You’re twisting the word from God. You didn't read the verse I gave you, it clearly said believe and SEE Jesus. Now you patch it up with other verses. Shame on you! You're not reading the Bible; you're just salad-bar-picking to your liking.

[sBF] I know the verse very well and I patched nothing. The verse doesn't mean you have to make a "visual sighting" of Jesus. Wouldn't that be silly? Why would Jesus tell Thomas how blessed those would be who HAVE NOT SEEN HIM and believe. I see Jesus in the word through faith. I see him in my spirit by the power of the Holy Spirit. I see him in all that he has created. Call it a "spiritual sighting." That's what it means. Notice what Job said: "I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth."(Job 19:25) How did Job know that Jesus was his Redeemer? He never saw him.

quote] My last prayer after 30 years of devotion to God, was for him to give me faith, because I was on the verge to lose it, and I didn't want to.

[sBF] After 30 years you never had faith??? Faith is required for salvation (Eph. 2:8,9). You could not possible be saved without it.

I cried to him, and the next second it was gone. So God answered me by taking it away. If he exists he took the faith away from me. It wasn't my choice. The only explanation is that God exists, and doesn't want me to believe, or God does not exist, and I believed in a faint imagination. I'm still waiting for the presumed God to give me faith, and it's not there, it’s not coming. I asked and I didn't receive.

[sBF] Then don't quit. Jesus said to pray and never give up." (Luke 18:1-8). If you're sincere, God will answer you, but in his time. I know people who have prayed longer than 30 years for loved ones to be saved and they were. It happens. But you must pray humbly, in the spirit of repentance and faith. God is not obligated to answer anyone. But his heart hears the sincere prayer of repentance and faith in Jesus.