Goodbye Jesus

Get Your Prayers Answered Now!!!

Fweethawt

I always say it as proving a point also because I think deep down Pug realizes prayer honestly doesn't work but he has been so delusioned he really believes it still works even after failed attempts he is seeing.

Why, in Jesus's name, do I need to prove a point? I've seen prayer work (but not here). The last one was on xmas eve when one of our youths got knocked down by a van.

Contradictions within the Bible make him uneasy and he keeps trying to defend it when their was no hope.

I do not defend the words written in the Bible! What "no hope" are you talking about?

Right now what Pug is experiencing is the God delusion. He is vary delusional right now about this subject and he is on edge. At least you are questioning Pug. Questioning is the key out of this situation. You don't understand why God doesn't answer prayers? Well I am guessing you have came to some theories.

1. God has favorites and uses favoritsm and you see that is wrong

Excuse me, you see it as wrong, I don't. He is God, He can favour who He likes.

2. You do not have enough faith. Lets see how good your faith is get a rock put it on the table and lift it with faith alone. When you can lift it with faith alone, you are a True Christian good luck with that.

IMHO, getting a rock to lift itself is not faith. Believing that prayers work is faith. But not prayers like rock lifting. Neither is having parking spaces opening up right in front of you is! That is just being blessed - and i'm not questioning that! Which happened just yesterday morning.

3. God is a liar perhaps, you read those verses how come they aren't happening like the said. Perhaps it was a typ in the Bible because after all it was writen by man.

Huh? What's the theory here?

4. You live in Taiwan, thats cool. You say everyone is Buddahist, perhaps God just doesn't like your people. After all you were born in the wrong part of the world away from Christianity and everyone around you is going to hell and going to suffer for all eternity. Better start making Christianity stronger because you are now in a Lions Den where you live since you are Christian. Everyone is caters of Satan and evil evil people.

I live in Malaysia - mainly Islamic; + Hindu + Buddhism + Taoism. Being born away from Christianity is a good test, no?

5. There is no God but you feel you need someone watching over you and thats what makes you strong and you cannot live without this belief.

Yes, I cannot live without God to watch over me.

You pray but find no answers so you come to exchristian.com and try to defend it and deep down you know something is not right and you know if you admit it we will throw it your face.

I have had prayers answered and seen other prayers answered. Not the rock lifting kind, but even more incredible. So, please continue throwing whatever you need to throw.

You have seen flaws in your faith and in God. You will not reject he doesn't exist but you have found flaws.

And? I have always considered it more hard to be a Christian than not being one.

Right their is a contraduction because God is all powerful and all knowing he can't be flawed. However you see flaws after you come here and pray ask God forgiveness for even questioning.

I'm a human being with human thoughts. My thinking of Him being flawed, is obviously flawed... so He knows and He forgives me, the bungling fool that I am.

You don't want to question but it is the back of your mind, I see how you respond to these posts. I see in how its wordered you feel something is wrong.

And after reading a few of my posts you know every thing there is to know about me? Like i reside in Taiwan? Hey, Malaysia not Taiwan. Do you even know where that country is?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

• Open_Minded

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gotta say. I really don't get ex-christians or atheists asking for real prayer requests from Pug. (or anyone else) I just don't.

I don't get it either. But if they are willing to believe I'm willing to intercede for them.

For the record Pug - I absolutely, positively am convinced that when you pray to your god, it has the precise same influence on the world as when anyone talks to themselves. Nada.

Ummm. Can't agree to this. I've seen prayers work, in more ways than i can count...

And every experience that I've seen in all my years of life (in and out of religion) confirms it.

Yep confirmed. I'm convinced prayers work.

Prayers do not work, or else I'd have live siblings instead of cold graves.

Fuck your god and fuck the false hope of Xianity.

Prayers do not work, or else I'd have live siblings instead of cold graves.

What did you pray for your siblings?

Fuck your god

Hmmm... you can try...

and fuck the false hope of Xianity.

... fook all you want, it's not over until Judgement Day

Wrong - it was over when I gave up bullshitting myself that there would be a "Judgement Day."

And I wasn't born when my siblings died. My simple and sincere Xian parents, however, did pray for them, just like they pray whenever a calamity comes up. Got fuck-all for it, too.

Peddler of false hope - you ought to be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure you would be, too, if you actually realized you were not doing sometihng good and rather just entertaining fairytales based on a malevolent Middle-eastern tribal deity.

Blather all you want, but your personal opinions do not amount to hard evidence, and your god is proven false by simply testing the promise to answer all prayers offered in his name, according to the plain language of the Babble.

Spiritual crack-dealer :rolleyes:

:jesus: = :jerkit:

Wrong - it was over when I gave up bullshitting myself that there would be a "Judgement Day."

it was over when you gave up bullshitting myself - gave up? i see..

Blather all you want, but your personal opinions do not amount to hard evidence, and your god is proven false by simply testing the promise to answer all prayers offered in his name, according to the plain language of the Babble.

Ummm... if you say so.

Yup - that's exactly what I say.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I have yet to see any.

Open your hard heart. Extraordinary proof requires ordinary faith.

pug,

How do you know that Varokhar’s heart isn’t “open”? Is it because they have not reached the same conclusion as you?

Your line there about extraordinary proof requiring ordinary faith… What extraordinary proof is there? None.

Maybe your god fucking Varokhar over by not giving a choice. Your tribal monster god is not above hardening a human's heart to take free will away. It was god that hardened pharoh's heart allowing god to kill babies and children.

'IAm_Lucifer'

How do you know that Varokhar’s heart isn’t “open”? Is it because they have not reached the same conclusion as you?

Your line there about extraordinary proof requiring ordinary faith… What extraordinary proof is there? None.

"Giving up" pretty much says "hard, unopened" heart. The proof will be apparent when you personally experience it dude. No magic show, no hard proof for all to see and be convinced.

Maybe your god fucking Varokhar over by not giving a choice. Your tribal monster god is not above hardening a human's heart to take free will away. It was god that hardened pharoh's heart allowing god to kill babies and children.

And still you do not fear Him?

No more than I fear Zeus's lightning bolts or Thor's hammer.

No.

Aside from that being a bad attempt at a sentimental platitude, I've already opend my heart. In fact, it was open for over 27 years. Your god has his chance, and blew it - because he doesn't exist.

Yet you expect me to "open my heart" and bend my knee in debased submission to a god who ignores the pleas of his earnest believers and rewards them with corpses? You propose I worship a god of such lies and wickedness, akin to a Cthulhu or a Morgoth, and just disregard all the unanswered prayers of those who needed your god's help the most?

Fuck your god, fuck the prayers you think were answered, and fuck you. Go peddle your spiritual crack elsewhere.

*yawn* I hate mornings...

Oh, more garbage about how prayers work? Stuff it, I'm going back to bed... wake me up when a serious topic gets started. :poke:

No more than I fear Zeus's lightning bolts or Thor's hammer.

:HaHa:lightning bolts and that hammer will just kill ya outright. It's the slow death i fear.

Fuck your god, fuck the prayers you think were answered, and fuck you. Go peddle your spiritual crack elsewhere.

Yawn. At least you are still full of fire.

Damn straight - as much as you are still full of shit.

You only prove that religious fanatics like you don't care a whit for human suffering when your religion is at stake. The tears and sadness of those who mourn mean nothing when it indicates a grievous flaw in your religion. And to people like you, your religion means everything; not people, not human happiness, not the facts of the world, but rather your religion.

You would see your religion and your god exhalted in spite of all the suffering that has been caused by fanatical belief in it. People like you only care for your collection of superstitions and contradictory dogma, not for the lives which are ruined by it or the hearts that are broken because of the false hope it promises. It only serves to stroke your weak ego to believe there is a god who listens to you, thinks you're special because of your belief in it, and will make all those wicked people pay for not worshipping it.

Yes, pug - fuck you and fuck your sick religion. It's demise cannot come soon enough :loser:

Damn straight - as much as you are still full of shit.

Well shit is good sometimes. Imagine eating and not shitting? Then we'll really be full of shit.

You only prove that religious fanatics like you don't care a whit for human suffering when your religion is at stake.

I'm not a fanatic. You must be - why are you so worked up? If I don't care for your suffering (you are human right?) why should i keep on praying for you?

The tears and sadness of those who mourn mean nothing when it indicates a grievous flaw in your religion. And to people like you, your religion means everything; not people, not human happiness, not the facts of the world, but rather your religion.

Please, do get a grip. You should know that our religion is all about saving souls - and that's people's happiness.

You would see your religion and your god exhalted in spite of all the suffering that has been caused by fanatical belief in it. People like you only care for your collection of superstitions and contradictory dogma, not for the lives which are ruined by it or the hearts that are broken because of the false hope it promises.

And you can prove this with hard facts?

It only serves to stroke your weak ego to believe there is a god who listens to you, thinks you're special because of your belief in it, and will make all those wicked people pay for not worshipping it.

How I wish to have a God who specifically listens to me! I won't be a jobless person then would I? I prayed and prayed - nada. But them dang parking spaces keep on appearing. What's with that? What wicked people? If you gave up - that's your choice - you believe you will have to pay for that?

Yes, pug - fuck you and fuck your sick religion. It's demise cannot come soon enough :loser:

UN-fortunately my religion is still going strong. Even in a country like mine.

I'm not a fanatic. You must be - why are you so worked up? If I don't care for your suffering (you are human right?) why should i keep on praying for you?

I'm "worked up" because I find your proposition offensive. If that makes me a fanatic, it makes me a fanatic against sick-ass cults that offer bullshit promises like yours, which isn't a bad thing.

Please, do get a grip. You should know that our religion is all about saving souls - and that's people's happiness.

No - my grip is just fine. You could use one, though - since you are the one proposing an absurd belief in a nonexistent being. Might as well believe in Santa Claus.

And your religon has been the source of 2000 years of social and personal repression, neuroses, and millions of guilt-trips, all in the name of the paranoia that comes with trying to live up to the impossible standards of the god of the Babble. They are why sites and groups like this one exist, to help people overcome the damage they've been dealt in cults like yours. If your religion wants to promote happiness, Xians should just give up teaching about myths like Heaven and Hell and worry about making this world a better place - full-time. Happiness is found in this world, not some make-believe world-to-come.

And it's your religion, not mine. I dumped it some time ago.

And you can prove this with hard facts?

Yes - just examine the attitude of every hardcore Xian fanatic. They care more for the promotion of their religion and disregard the fears and paranoias that hardcore Xian belief causes in most folks. You are a good example, snottily touting your deranged religion and making little of the suffering that has come via unasnwered prayers. You expect the band-aid of "it must've been Gawd's Will™" to make it all better when trying to explain why your god doesn't answer prayers, even in serious situations.

How I wish to have a God who specifically listens to me! I won't be a jobless person then would I? I prayed and prayed - nada. But them dang parking spaces keep on appearing. What's with that? What wicked people? If you gave up - that's your choice - you believe you will have to pay for that?

No - I won't have to pay for anything. I don't believe there's a Jebus to answer to.

And if you're praying for a job and still have none, that should tell you something. No, not that Jebus is taking his sweet-ass time, but rather that he ain't there. But interpret it your own way - it's not as if you'll be tortured endlessly for being wrong.

Actually, Xianity is growing weaker. Every poll and study conducted on religious affiliation shows a decline in Xian membership, practice, and adherance to Xian dogma. It's a dying superstition, going the way of belief in the old gods which came before Jebus.

It's only a matter of time :)

Yes - just examine the attitude of every hardcore Xian fanatic. They care more for the promotion of their religion and disregard the fears and paranoias that hardcore Xian belief causes in most folks.

And this is the cold hard fact?

You are a good example, snottily touting your deranged religion and making little of the suffering that has come via unasnwered prayers.

Another hard fact eh? And how would you describe your good self? Snotless? Just because you have no religion now you are licensed to cast stones at others?

You expect the band-aid of "it must've been Gawd's Will" to make it all better when trying to explain why your god doesn't answer prayers, even in serious situations.

I do not expect any thing. I already admitted i do not know why God does not answer prayers. But i do know God is not a wish machine. He may have promised you He'll answer but He did not say how or when or why. To you some of the answers may be cruel but to Him it could be for your own good. Who knows? But why are you bothered anyway?

Actually, Xianity is growing weaker. Every poll and study conducted on religious affiliation shows a decline in Xian membership, practice, and adherance to Xian dogma. It's a dying superstition, going the way of belief in the old gods which came before Jebus.

It's only a matter of time :)

You think? Oh well, this simply means that Judgement Day has just been extended. *snot, snot*

Gee, your God's pretty quick, Pug. He answered about 16 hours before you did.

Thanks again.

Gee, your God's pretty quick, Pug. He answered about 16 hours before you did.

Thanks again.

Gee...

1. We are in different time zones, so. . .

2. I do not know if you are mocking . . . but may the grace and mercy of God go with you anyway. BTW why don't you pray for yourself?

3. Thanks should go to God - i only try my best to help.

By their fruits, ye shall know them...

All we're getting off Pug now is Ugly Fruits.