Goodbye Jesus

Who knows God

Guest acorn

Guest acorn
Wrong, Jesus wasn't needed according to Jewish belife.    There was forgiveness with out sacrifice thru out the entire Original Testament  The God of Israel didn't  Require Blood to be able to forgive.  observing the Sabbath  one could obtain forgiveness.  One could also  by participating in Yom Kippur to obtain atonement.  and lastly God can forgive Just because,  He can. 

Blood sacrifice (human or animal) can be found in just about every ancient religions.  You don't understand the Jewish  understanding of "sacrifice".  If The Jewish sacrifice was to take place, A) It wouldn't have been human, secondly It would have had to take place on a Sacred Temple. Neither of which happened in the god/man sacrifice.  Also Christians have zero understanding of the Jewish Messiah. He would  be a man,  A great man (perhaps like Moses) But just a man never the less.  None of the hocus pocus Half /man/god that already existed in pagan religions.   

Christians still Symbolize Cannibalism every time they take communion eating the Flesh  (Bread)  of a human sacrifice  and drinking the Blood (wine)  It's symbolic, and quite horrifying when you think about it.  Which is another thing that derives from the Sun worship. 

Study the facts, don't rely on Blind faith.  Communion existed before Christianity in pagan cultures.

In the church and others as well, there is much controversy about communion. So, let me explain the 4 gospels regarding communion. The true description is in the Gospel of Luke, in which explains the rest of the Gospels"cannabal" traits that so many people disagree about. Jesus is saying that this is my "which is given for you" not eat my body, he is referring to His death. He said" do this in remeberance of Me", not cause were cannabals.

Luke 22:17-20

17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

(KJV)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixentrox

• quicksand

• Japedo

• chefranden

Guest acorn
:Doh:   How can Joseph be connected to Christ if God put his "SEED" :sex:   in Mary  and it was supposedly an immaculate conception?  Your Christ isn't connected to the house of David.

:lol:

Heres the thing Japedo, If you believe in the Bilbe then all your answers are in the Bilbe. If you dont believe in the Bible then you look upon outside referrances for fact or proof. The answers to many of everones comments and "What abouts", are in the book thats supposedly has holes in it. The difference is that someone that believes in this book looks in this book for the answers, and if you dont then you look elsewhere.

Matt 1:20

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

(KJV)

Just a little question...

Is this topic, Who knows God?

or, Who knows God?

or is it, Who knows? God?

God who?

Actually, I thought about his some more Reach.

I know WHO knows God. He at least has hung out with the White Guardian and defeated the Black Guardian on occasion.

:HaHa:

Again, your just reinforcing the fact that Jesus wasn't the line of David. Jesus was a BASTARD child.

Acorn: So, let me explain the 4 gospels regarding communion

LOL the 4 gospels are moot to me acorn, Deal with reality and not what your church "Interprets" Facts stand alone, they aren't opinion.

Fact: Human Sacrifice to obtain forgiveness existed Long before Christianity

Fact: Eating parts of a "God/Man" also existed. (weather it be real or Symbolic )

Fact: Christianity as a whole revolves around Communion, (symbolism of eating a dead man who was god like, Or fully God, fully man, (however one can bend that LOL) as to make the person taking it more god-like)

Because you wish to point out the reasons it exists aren't the same and I'm not Interpreting it right is Moot, Irrelevant. The fact still stands, Christians take part in the Evil ritual of symbolic cannibalism.

:puke:

Acorn: Heres the thing Japedo, If you believe in the Bilbe then all your answers are in the Bilbe. If you dont believe in the Bible then you look upon outside referrances for fact or proof. The answers to many of everones comments and "What abouts", are in the book thats supposedly has holes in it. The difference is that someone that believes in this book looks in this book for the answers, and if you dont then you look elsewhere

LOL, You can't have it both ways. What part of this aren't you grasping. I'm using YOUR Bible and the verses YOU yourself quoted to me to show you how it has holes in it.

The Jewish Messiah was to come from the house of David

Joseph had a blood line from the House of David, so say's the QUOTES you yourself quoted on this thread.

You also Quote that The a ghost screwed a virgin women and gave her the fruit of its loin. ( Ghosts have loins?) :shrug:

Joseph being from the House of David is Irrelevant unless HIS seed" :lonely: is the one that created Jesus.

Either your Christ is from the house of David Or he's from a Ghost who had sex with a human outside of Marriage. You can't have it both ways. Which is it? :Doh:

Guest acorn
Human Sacrifice to obtain forgiveness existed Long before Christianity

Fact: Eating parts of a "God/Man" also existed. (weather it be real or Symbolic )

You sure you read the Bible?Nobody in the Bible ever actually ate a human :HaHa:

Fact:  Christianity  as a whole revolves around Communion, (symbolism of eating a dead man who was god like, Or fully God, fully man, (however one can bend that LOL)  as to make the person taking it more god-like)

HELLO. Earth to Japedo, didnt I just give you the reasoning about the Christian communion. It is just a symbolic rememberance of Jesus, when the disciples where eating at passover. :shrug:

Because you wish to point out the reasons it exists aren't the same and I'm not Interpreting it right  is Moot,  Irrelevant. The fact still stands,  Christians take part in the Evil ritual of  symbolic cannibalism. 

:puke:

Again, are you sure you have studied the Bible or did someone tell you these things. NO BIBLICAL CHARACTER EVER ATE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. Look it up man.

Guest acorn
LOL, You can't have it both ways. What part of this aren't you grasping. I'm using YOUR Bible and the verses YOU yourself quoted to me to show you how it has holes in it.

The Jewish Messiah was to come from the house of David 

Joseph had a blood line from the House of David, so say's the QUOTES you yourself quoted on this thread.

You also Quote that The a  ghost screwed a virgin women and gave her the fruit of its loin. ( Ghosts have loins?)  :shrug:

Joseph being from the House of David is Irrelevant unless HIS seed" :lonely:   is the one that created Jesus.

Either your Christ is from the house of David Or he's from a Ghost who had sex with a human outside of Marriage.  You can't have it both ways. Which is it? :Doh:

Thats a pretty fair answers from someone that doesnt believe in the Bible or other spirits?not sure. Again, I am saying that according to the Bible, the Holy Spirit was with Mary for the fullfillment of Gods word in prophecy in the birth of Jesus. And yes, this was from the blood line of david, by Gods word, not a sexual experience. Thats what the angel said, so thats what happened. Of course thats if you believe the Bilbe instead of "science" or "genetics".

Guest Challenger
Again, are you sure you have studied the Bible or did someone tell you these things. NO BIBLICAL CHARACTER EVER ATE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. Look it up man.

2 Kings 6:29

6:29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

I am the LORD your God, ...... And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:13,29)

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy

sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee,

in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress

thee:.............. And toward her young one that cometh out from between

her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall

eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith

thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates." (Deuteronomy 28:53-57)

"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD,..... And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one of the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." (Jeremiah 19:6-9)

"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you and sons

shall eat their fathers.......I will send famine and wild beasts against you

and they shall rob you of your children; pestilence and blood shall pass

through you; and I will bring a sword upon you. I, the Lord, have

spoken." (Ezekiel 5:10, 17)

"The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people. The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof." (Lamentations 4:10-11)

Thats a pretty fair answers from someone that doesnt believe in the Bible or other spirits?not sure. Again, I am saying that according to the Bible, the Holy Spirit was with Mary for the fullfillment of Gods word in prophecy in the birth of Jesus. And yes, this was from the blood line of david, by Gods word, not a sexual experience. Thats what the angel said, so thats what happened. Of course thats if you believe the Bilbe instead of "science" or "genetics".

:banghead:

WHY Give Josephs bloodline then? How is that relevant? :crazy:

Guest acorn
I am the LORD your God, ...... And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:13,29)

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy

sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee,

in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress

thee:.............. And toward her young one that cometh out from between

her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall

eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith

thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates." (Deuteronomy 28:53-57)

"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD,..... And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one of the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." (Jeremiah 19:6-9)

"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you and sons

shall eat their fathers.......I will send famine and wild beasts against you

and they shall rob you of your children; pestilence and blood shall pass

through you; and I will bring a sword upon you. I, the Lord, have

spoken." (Ezekiel 5:10, 17)

"The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people.  The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof." (Lamentations 4:10-11)

Why do you twist the Bible. If you truly have knowledge about the Bible then you would not have done this. Which leads me to 2 things; Either you want to try to see if I know the Bible, and somehow be decieving, or you truly dont know the Bible and found these verses at another resource and said, "Oh, this is good, let me use this". If you truly know the Bible you know these verses had nothing to do with cannabalism. They were all about the people that didnt walk in His ways ; worshiping other things , and His expected reverance toward all these things, if they didnt repent and turn from it.

And you still haven't cleared up the little problem with Jesus bastard child's bloodline.

I have read the bible for much longer than you. The bible was instrumental in me leaving the cult of christianity once I started actually reading the whole thing instead of the feel good parts. Yours is a foul beast of a god who delights in murder and blood.

Maybe it's Horton?

Guest Challenger
I should ask you the same question. Do you actually read the Bible, or do you just pick the verse that you think are "good" to use for "frivolous decievement"

You said "Look it up".

You should follow your own advice.

I showed you Scripture, that, in any context, clearly outlines cannibalism in the Bible.

Your assertion was incorrect.

And, yes, I do read the Bible.

How about you?

I got it! Maybe these four guys might know who!

Guest acorn
You said "Look it up".

You should follow your own advice.

I showed you Scripture, that, in any context, clearly outlines cannibalism in the Bible.

Your assertion was incorrect.

And, yes, I do read the Bible.

How about you?

You twisted the topic, the topic was about the claim that God and his people are based around cannabalism. The scripture you aquired is simply where the king is walking through the city that has turned from God, this in no form presents any valid truth about the subject

Guest MetaBud
You twisted the topic, the topic was about the claim that God and his people are based around cannabalism. The scripture you aquired is simply where the king is walking through the city that has turned from God, this in no form presents any valid truth about the subject

I thought the topic was "Who knows God" which really should be stated as "Who defines God"

Guest Challenger

And you said no biblical character had never eaten another one.

All I did was point out a verse that says otherwise.

Or should it be taken in a different context?

Well, Acorn has conveniently ignored the list of other Gods (not all greek either) who have died and rose again.

She also seems to be working up to a lovely game of OUT OF CONTEXT. In case some of you didn't know the rules, let me list them for you.

1) The Christian's interpretation of biblical verses are always correct.

2) Anytime a non-Christian uses a bible verse in an interpretation that is not the same as the Christian's interpretation will be utterly and totally defeated when the Christian shouts out those magic words OUT OF CONTEXT.

3) The Christian always wins. Because God lives in his/her thimble.

4) booyah.

:thanks:

Kinda funny how this Xtian who has only been reading the bible for 5 months claims to know more about it than many of us that were Xtians for years, in some cases decades.

I should ask you the same question. Do you actually read the Bible, or do you just pick the verse that you think are "good" to use for "frivolous decievement"

You want to see someone using bible verses for "frivolous decievement", look in a mirror, or at your fellow xians.

Alot of people, even the some of the church believe that this was in reference to that generation , mainly because of the reference to the destruction of the temple. I believe different based on the comparison of revelations

You do so in ignornace of the Greek! Look, no matter how you slice the cake, the fact of the matter is that Jesus used the Greek word "Genera" which always means a contemporaneous generation. Jesus could've left out any mention of the destruction of the Temple and it would still have applied to his generation precisely because of the Greek words used in the sentence "This generation will not pass away until all these things have come to pass".

Believe differently, but any Greek scholar will only confirm my point about your ignorance on this matter. I am not trying to insult you or pick on you but you need to learn about things about Greek and the way Greek words were used in their context even if you don't ever plan on learning Greek yourself.

The signs that jesus gave in the gospels are directly related to the more detail signs given in revelations, this is where I believe that all the knowledge about the translations and original meaning of the text is very deceiving to the current Christian community as well as the former believers that rely on these meanings.

The more detailed signs given in "revelations"? In trying to dissect your grammar I assume that you have the book of Revelation in mind. But how can you be certain that what is written in Revelation applies to any generation beyond the 1st century generation that is contemporaneous with Jesus? The fact of the matter is simple: you either have to believe in some form of preterism or you have to believe that the Olivet Discourse is a failed prophecy.

Well, heres the bottom line about assumption of the difference in speech. How would you have done it? How would you have said all these things in perfect allignment to time and relevance, to speak to people 2000 years later, then?

What does it matter how I would've done it? I am not a divine being. My argument is based on the fact that I understand the Greek words better than you apparently do. I have been trying to learn Greek and I plan to be well-read and fluent in Greek by the time I graduate from graduate school.

LOL. i suck at spelling and words in general, I meant cocky, irragant, self motivated, etc....as for the I AM, this was the reply that he gave the pharisses, I can give scripture if you want, PM me.

Believe it or not but we have resources to help you out if you wish. We have some moderators who are pretty good with grammar and even a moderator who is a (former?) editor. I am sure that she would love to go over your posts and suggest improvements. First of all, I lack an opinion about Jesus in terms of his identity or his state of mind. I am not even sure if those words like "I AM" are authentic words of Jesus. It could be that those words were put into his mouth.

Acorn, for you benefit, I have made a post in greater detail about the Olivet Discourse called "The Signs of the Times" in which I elaborate on great detail why your understanding, I believe, is inadequate. I encourage you to read and I would be interested in hearing about your response to it.

Cheers!

Matthew